Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Mariska Hargitay
Topic Started: Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM (47,566 Views)
Unregistered

Sep 15 2013, 06:55 PM
Sep 15 2013, 06:03 PM
Sep 15 2013, 04:40 AM
Wow, she looks great! Who's her gf these days?
One of her alleged gf's Kelly Miller is giving MH and Maria Bello the stink eye in the photo that MB is sitting on her lap.
Hah, good catch!
I'm pretty sure that's actually Kim Delaney.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 15 2013, 09:54 PM
Sep 15 2013, 06:55 PM
Sep 15 2013, 06:03 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Hah, good catch!
I'm pretty sure that's actually Kim Delaney.
Nope, not Delaney.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 15 2011, 02:53 PM
Here's the link for all the stories and pics about her rumored gayness: http://s1.zetaboards.com/ladieslounge/topic/1193000/1/

Anyone who is interested in her and asks themselves why people think that she is gay, should read the first page, I highly recommend it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

"Mariska is an example not only of what a women on television can be, but simply what a women can be." Stephanie March
Sorry, but I really like this quote about Mariska. :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 18 2013, 08:30 AM
"Mariska is an example not only of what a women on television can be, but simply what a women can be." Stephanie March
It's ridiculous considering that she is a closet case and she isn't true to herself or to her fans. And everybody knows it
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 18 2013, 09:01 AM
It's ridiculous considering that she is a closet case and she isn't true to herself or to her fans. And everybody knows it
Yes maybe you're right, but I think this quote it's about what Mariska is doing with her foundation and not about her private life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 18 2013, 12:56 PM
Yes maybe you're right, but I think this quote it's about what Mariska is doing with her foundation and not about her private life.
Her works at her foundation makes her even more hypocritical, the JHF advocates for rapes victims, to show them they're survivors not victims that they have to be proud of who they are and that they need to take control of their life etc(you know the usual crap rape victims are fed witu) and she does the opposite of that in her personal life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 03:05 AM
Sep 13 2013, 11:57 AM
I bet she'll come out as bisexual once the show is over, once her career is over(let's face it and she said so herself,chances are she wont work after SVU) she'll finally wont have anything to lose financially and will come out.
I can see that happening. But right now while she's the highest paid actress on tv? That closet door will remain shut until she leaves SVU or it goes off the air.
She's not the highest paid actress on tv, hasn't been in years but still,she's high profile but I dont see her coming out as a lesbian because she'd have to admit lying to her fans and to the world. She could play the " I really thought I was straight, that I loved my husband blablabla" but nobody would believe her considering the rumours so her only solution would be to come out as bi.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 18 2013, 01:02 PM
Sep 18 2013, 12:56 PM

Her works at her foundation makes her even more hypocritical, the JHF advocates for rapes victims, to show them they're survivors not victims that they have to be proud of who they are and that they need to take control of their life etc(you know the usual crap rape victims are fed witu) and she does the opposite of that in her personal life.
If Mariska is doing something good with her foundation, something can help people, I fell compelled to share March's words.
If we talk about her personal life, I can agree with you, but I'm not judging her personal life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

There were rumors of her foundation to be a scam.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 18 2013, 04:25 PM
Tell us more, I haven't heard anything about that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Really? :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVOU_wWRXGk
Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 18 2013, 04:54 PM
Tell us more, I haven't heard anything about that.
Her foundation is NOT a scam. Just saying.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 18 2013, 06:27 PM
This interview with Katie Couric was hilarious. Mariska's body language was pinging like last the last round of a table tennis championship. I especially loved it when Katie says "so, a little mancandy in Benson's future?" and Mariska, so butch, goes "well, if that's how you see it..."
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Ahh look, Hillary Swank and Maria Bello still love Mariska.

This was yesterday in LA, Mariska was there to promote her NoMore PSA. Look at her and Maria in black leather pants... Yum.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2013, 07:38 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image

This was yesterday in LA, Mariska was there to promote her NoMore PSA. Look at her and Maria in black leather pants... Yum.
She looks so happy whenever she's around them(or any other women) but when she's around her beard, she looks bored to death.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image

Mariska looks so much better when she's not dressed in full girlie girl dresses. So gay and yum:)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mariska looks fab!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's been married that Herman guy for 10 yrs now. Maybe they went straight for each other. It happens. -_-
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2013, 02:27 PM
She's been married that Herman guy for 10 yrs now. Maybe they went straight for each other. It happens. -_-

Or maybe they both just have their bit on the side. Open relationships work for lots of people.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2013, 08:10 PM

Posted Image

She looks so happy whenever she's around them(or any other women) but when she's around her beard, she looks bored to death.
I wonder if Maria and Mariska still hook up from time to time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2013, 08:13 AM
Sep 29 2013, 02:27 PM

Or maybe they both just have their bit on the side. Open relationships work for lots of people.
They are both gay. He's been seen in gay bars plenty of times since their marriage and she's probably hitting it with some chick on the side as well. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

intrepid1234

Has anyone seen anything recently that have you believe both of them are gay? Just curious.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

intrepid1234
Oct 5 2013, 02:27 AM
Has anyone seen anything recently that have you believe both of them are gay? Just curious.
Anyone wonder why after 15 years mh now tells the story that her butch season 2 haircut was because her hair stylest had too much wine and made a mistake??? U would think that story would have come out years ago. Plus she said she was almost fired for it. Am I the only one not buying it??? Not that I don't like her, but not sure how much is crap that comes out of her mouth???
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 02:00 AM
intrepid1234
Anyone wonder why after 15 years mh now tells the story that her butch season 2 haircut was because her hair stylest had too much wine and made a mistake??? U would think that story would have come out years ago. Plus she said she was almost fired for it. Am I the only one not buying it??? Not that I don't like her, but not sure how much is crap that comes out of her mouth???
I find that story haircut 1000% believable. Mostly because it's happened to me more than once (minus the fabulous wealth and stardom, of course). You seek out a exceptionally talented stylist (almost certainly gay), get comfortable, and try to communicate some vague notion of a really shapely and sophisticated cut. What you end up with is a version of how the stylist sees you. Which is absolutely a dyke, paying for a look that makes a lasting impression and conveys power and style.

And damn, that was one fine haircut, one that carried both style and truth. No wonder Mariska's bosses wanted to fire her. It was that good.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 02:42 AM
intrepid1234
I find that story haircut 1000% believable. Mostly because it's happened to me more than once (minus the fabulous wealth and stardom, of course). You seek out a exceptionally talented stylist (almost certainly gay), get comfortable, and try to communicate some vague notion of a really shapely and sophisticated cut. What you end up with is a version of how the stylist sees you. Which is absolutely a dyke, paying for a look that makes a lasting impression and conveys power and style.

And damn, that was one fine haircut, one that carried both style and truth. No wonder Mariska's bosses wanted to fire her. It was that good.
My thing is why this story has never come up. It isn't like she hasn't been asked a thousand times about the cut. Besides she claims it was an accident, that he messed up one side and had to cut it that short. I like her hair short like that but it seems odd to me she waited 15 years to say anything about it. As a side note, i think she lost too much weight, hope she doesn't plan on being scrawny again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 04:36 AM

My thing is why this story has never come up. It isn't like she hasn't been asked a thousand times about the cut. Besides she claims it was an accident, that he messed up one side and had to cut it that short. I like her hair short like that but it seems odd to me she waited 15 years to say anything about it. As a side note, i think she lost too much weight, hope she doesn't plan on being scrawny again.
Mariska's whole face is different now, that haircut would not work anymore. She has a bit of butterface since having her kid, you have to have sharp features to pull off that cut.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 05:09 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthat good.
Mariska's whole face is different now, that haircut would not work anymore. She has a bit of butterface since having her kid, you have to have sharp features to pull off that cut.
That's just what happens to a woman's face at 50 and they choose not maintain a weight of 115 lbs. I actually love watching her slowly change over the years, and truly find her face as beautiful, if not more so, than when she was a baby dyke. So few stars stay in front of the camera so intensely and so long without caving to the pressure to have major work done. Like, maybe 3 or 4. I really respect that she is in effect advocating for a different standard of beauty, not just because I happen to find her, at this age, very beautiful. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I saw that interview with Ali Wentworth and was rather shocked when she said what she did. I loved it how Ali casually said she knows what season it is because of her hair - and mentioned the lesbian hair cut. yes, she may have been shocked at first but she did go back to having short hair again after her son was born. I thought it was a shame that still tv networks have a problem with a woman not looking like the typical girl next door. Did MH having short hair really do any harm? I think she looks great with short hair.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2013, 12:43 AM

I saw that interview with Ali Wentworth and was rather shocked when she said what she did. I loved it how Ali casually said she knows what season it is because of her hair - and mentioned the lesbian hair cut. yes, she may have been shocked at first but she did go back to having short hair again after her son was born. I thought it was a shame that still tv networks have a problem with a woman not looking like the typical girl next door. Did MH having short hair really do any harm? I think she looks great with short hair.
I wonder why we don't see her with Debra M anymore???? They were joined at the hip for awhile. Did anyone else notice that in the JH pics she and bello had the same color nail polish on? Cute! Svu really has been pretty good this year. Hope the Bensidy thing doesn't last the whole season. But it does sort of seem like the are ending the series this year with the way the story line is heading. I'd miss it - and my MH fix!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 10 2013, 12:43 AM

I remember an interview from years ago where Mariska said that TPTB made her cut off her hair (s2). She advocated for long hair... then they had her cut it off again (s9).
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2013, 11:02 AM
Sep 27 2013, 08:10 PM

Posted Image

I wonder if Maria and Mariska still hook up from time to time.
fuck
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply