Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Mariska Hargitay
Topic Started: Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM (52,912 Views)
Unregistered

the only thing that makes her suspect to me is that all her female friends are also suspect. in my experience birds of a feather really do flock together.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 11:43 PM
the only thing that makes her suspect to me is that all her female friends are also suspect. in my experience birds of a feather really do flock together.
Maybe she feels comfortable around lesbians...because she is one...lol.
What I always found suspect is how bored she looks whenever she's with her husband on red carpets events for example but then her face lights up whenever a woman comes up.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2013, 12:08 AM
What I always found suspect is how bored she looks whenever she's with her husband on red carpets events for example but then her face lights up whenever a woman comes up.
:lol: do you guys remember when her husband gasped at some red carpet event over a purse?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2013, 12:12 AM
:lol: do you guys remember when her husband gasped at some red carpet event over a purse?
Her husband is the purse.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2013, 12:13 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
;) a very noisy gay-gasping purse. Good times.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2013, 12:16 AM
Jan 24 2013, 12:13 AM

;) a very noisy gay-gasping purse. Good times.
He looks boring but he looks like a decent guy...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So we concluded she's straight, right?

Posted Image

:angel:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2013, 11:17 PM

Posted Image

:blinkwide: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Does anyone on here think that Mariska had a little fling with Kim Raver?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2013, 11:24 PM
Jan 24 2013, 11:17 PM

Posted Image

:blinkwide: :rofl:
As straight as a woman who fucks other women can be .
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It's sad really...if she is gay and feels obliged to carry on this way. Can't help but feel sorry for her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 24 2013, 11:47 PM
Does anyone on here think that Mariska had a little fling with Kim Raver?
Who's Kim Raver? :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Can anyone access Ladies Lounge where all the infos about Mariska are posted?

It says I'm blocked but I haven't accessed the site in months:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/ladieslounge/topic/1193000/1/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2013, 09:09 AM

What do you want from it?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2013, 09:20 AM

Read the posts. I should have saved everything on my pc
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2013, 09:22 AM
May 10 2013, 09:20 AM

Read the posts. I should have saved everything on my pc
There isn't anything new. Except for one thread; on gay men hating women, ALL threads are from 2012.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

From last nights Joyful heart charity gala

[IMG][IMG]http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/9/12/05/39/@/1122262-ali-wentworth-debra-messing-glenn-620x0-1.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2013, 01:27 PM
From last nights Joyful heart charity gala

[Posted Image
reposted
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Joyful heart gala, Mariska and Ronson.

Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 10 2013, 01:29 PM
Posted Image
:wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ohhh... Mariska looks sooo hot and gorgeous here. Thanks for posting!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She has a great smile. She looks so serious in these last pictures.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Heartfelt
Unregistered

There's no reason to trash Mariska. And to those who say people are better off respecting "real" people who do real things to enrich our lives and give back to society blah blah. Actors, Musicians, Painters, Sculptors, Poets I.e. all Artist do enrich our lives. I can't imagine a world without Art. Besides Actors more than anyone in most professions are liberal and give large amounts of their income to important causes. They routinely bring light to real issues that people don't want to face. Make us look at Gay people and people of Color and push the boundaries of what we're comfortable with. UGH Anyway, there are so many millionairs and billionaire, in Sports, Wallstreet, Real Estate big wigs who could give a flying fuck about the poor or the disenfranchised. I love and appreciate all Art. Have traveled the world and the seven seas to visit museums, Hear classic concerts. I can't imagine a world devoid of art. And have you ever seen a B movie before? People who ant act worth a shit, people who can't sing or paint worth a shit. Anyway Mariska is talented an I enjoy we on SVU. AND YES I DO THONK SHE'S GAY! THE EVIDENCE IS DAMNING!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Heartfelt
Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 05:24 AM
Does anybody really believe she is completely gay? I mean she is what 48 now would she have to hide in this day and age? Jodie managed to have a wife and two kids and still be in the closet. It was not impossible. What is sad about this story line is that you are saying she never found true love, or if she did it did not last. And for the rest of her life she is going to live in separate bedrooms with a man she does not love grabbing a little sex now and then with some hottie. For what? Her SUV days are almost over. What is wrong with this picture?
People have been saying her SVU days are almost over for the past 10 YEARS! OMG! Anyway I'm sure she's BISEXUAL. She probably has an open relationship. She looks perfectly happy to me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Yogabbagabba
Unregistered

Heartfelt
May 18 2013, 09:40 PM
Jan 23 2013, 05:24 AM
Does anybody really believe she is completely gay? I mean she is what 48 now would she have to hide in this day and age? Jodie managed to have a wife and two kids and still be in the closet. It was not impossible. What is sad about this story line is that you are saying she never found true love, or if she did it did not last. And for the rest of her life she is going to live in separate bedrooms with a man she does not love grabbing a little sex now and then with some hottie. For what? Her SUV days are almost over. What is wrong with this picture?
People have been saying her SVU days are almost over for the past 10 YEARS! And Now 14 years later shes still on the air ratings dropped so what still millions of people are watching her straight gay bi trans purple orange blue! OMG! Anyway I'm sure she's BISEXUAL. She probably has an open relationship. She looks perfectly happy to me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Me again
Unregistered

Heartfelt
May 18 2013, 09:35 PM
There's no reason to trash Mariska. And to those who say people are better off respecting "real" people who do real things to enrich our lives and give back to society blah blah. Actors, Musicians, Painters, Sculptors, Poets I.e. all Artist do enrich our lives. I can't imagine a world without Art. Besides Actors more than anyone in most professions are liberal and give large amounts of their income to important causes. They routinely bring light to real issues that people don't want to face. Make us look at Gay people and people of Color and push the boundaries of what we're comfortable with. UGH Anyway, there are so many millionairs and billionaire, in Sports, Wallstreet, Real Estate big wigs who could give a flying fuck about the poor or the disenfranchised. I love and appreciate all Art. Have traveled the world and the seven seas to visit museums, Hear classic concerts. I can't imagine a world devoid of art. And have you ever seen a B movie before? People who ant act worth a shit, people who can't sing or paint worth a shit. Anyway Mariska is talented an I enjoy we on SVU. AND YES I DO THINK SHE'S GAY! THE EVIDENCE IS DAMNING!!
Please excuse my spelling errors I'm using my iPhone :) And all people are real people. Just because someone becomes successful an rich doesn't mean they're not "real". Absolutely Ridiculous. We're all real!
Quote Post Goto Top

Missing
Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 09:23 AM
Jan 23 2013, 09:18 AM
Jan 23 2013, 09:00 AM

I do not need any proof. I respect Mariska Hargitay. She has struck me as a person who is not afraid of being herself. She chose to marry. Maybe she is bi and so the gay rumors arise. But she dcided not to take the Jodie Foster route because she is bi and Jodie isn't. I have two friends who are bi and it is not uncommon. But of course I asked for proof. You can give none. Really people should be ashamed of posting anonymously as though they had the truth.
We have given you proof.

And you would be better in respecting real people who have done wonderful things for your live and for society, not an actress who makes millions saying lines she didn't come up with.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She is a real person you dip shit. He eyes shits and fucks just like the rest of us. Don't be resentful because she's successful and you're most likely not. Tard. Besides Artists DO enrich our lives! And they are mostly liberal and give tons of their money to the needy unlike this coke head Wall Street ultra conservative greedy fucks. You'll never be able to fuck her so get over it. She is who she is and she doesn't care about you, she'll never know you even exist! Nothing you can will affect her personal life or her career. So go back to your trailer and try and make something of yourself an maybe you an become an "unreal" person too.

And memorize this quote from another successful "unreal" person.

People never believe others capable of doing that which they themselves are not capable of doing.
- De Gondi
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

HERESAY! It's always a friend of a friend or this anonymous source. Get over it people! even if she is BISEXUAL (at the most) She wouldn't want to fuck any of your fat ugly dyke asses anyhow.

YadaYadaYada
Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM
From 'The Closeted Hollywood' thread:

She's gay. So is her husband.

"no, they have great chemistry, the same mariska had with her former gf maria bello. I know for a fact they hooked up during their ER days my friend was a gaffer (lighting guy) on the set during the time they were on the show."

She is not straight. I swear on my momma's grave I saw her in action. And I'm a gay guy who could care less about her.

I saw her at the Sheryl Crow concert on Jones Beach this summer with her gf. They had their arms around each other during the dimly-lit slow songs. They left with Mariska pulling her through the crowd, hand-in-hand.

The straight woman I was with noticed her first and said "I think that's Mariska Hargitay holding onto that woman. I didn't know she was gay. I like her so much more now." I felt the same."

"OMG you guys, she is soooooooooooo gay. I've seen her in Hollywood like 5 times and every time a different girl. She likes leggy, foreign brunettes w/ big boobs

Plus, I was at a function in Santa Monica and she was there too...totally flirting with a friend of a friend of mine who was new to California, and MH offered to take her out and "show her all the sights". Take a wild guess on how that evening ended.

SHE'S GAY!"

"ok . I am the guy who saw her at the Jones Beach concert this past summer. She is GAY, people. TRUST ME. She was with her girlfriend and they were very close. Although I didn't see them kiss, they were very touchy and left HOLDING HANDS. Case closed.

The gf, btw, is taller, thin, blondish/brown hair, kinda plain (but probably pretty if she had make-up on, which she didn't). They stood throughout the concert with some basball cap wearing dude, but the dynamic was such that you could tell he was a friend of Mariska's. He led the way out of the stadium, and mariska followed, pulling her GF by the hand out of there."

"Am I the only one who agrees with the girl who says she sees her in hollywood with "hot brunettes with large breasts"?? I know some ppl who gets into pretty hush hush girl clubs and they ALL say Mariska is always with some hot girl when she's cruising the town, and they did mention a plain looking, but cute dirty blonde that she is often with so it could very well be the chick the other poster was talking about. I think she's gay, and I'm not some wishful thinking lesbian who deams she's gay because I really couldn't care less, yeah, she's hot but if she were straight I know I wouldn't lose any sleep! so I really have no reason to lie."

"This is 1:00AM Jones Beach guy again....YES, it definitely was her, and many people came up to say 'hi'' before the show. I was in the section behind her, in the first row, a distance of ten feet. I was able to distinctly see that these two women WERE TOGETHER. They were very discreet, and nobody would really notice their hand holding, touching, back rubbing from a distance. But they did it.

That's all I have to say. In fact, I have so little invested in this,I can't defend her homosexuality anymore because I don't need to convince anyone of what is truth--she's gay, gay, gay. Good luck to y'all in your spirited debate!"

"well, even if she's not gay she has damn good gaydar! When my gf & I met her she asked almost right away how long we had been together and it's not like we are uber dykes and it was obvious."

"She was at Jones Beach. NO, it wasn't somebody else. I am 100% positive it was her. No doubt in my mind, or in the minds of those around me.

From an insider named svuboomtech who was working on the set:

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/11/2003 @ 01:00PM DONT THINK FOR A MINUTE MARISKA DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE. ITS A BEARD."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/12/2003 @ 10:15AM She really is goofy, and she is gay. Don't be fooled. After 5 years of being quiet and secretive about her sex live, she all of a sudden is seen out with this hack, no name actor. Peter Heman cannot act worth a shit that is why some of his scenes were cut. Mariaks knows people are speculating about her sexuality, and this guy is a scumbag who is all too happy to enjoy the media ride."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/12/2003 @ 09:06PM Yes Mariska is going to be on the Today show. I think she said the last hour, so all you late sleepers can stay in bed till 9AM. On Conan listen for her to say somethin about he beau. Maybe-Maybe not you never know."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/13/2003 @ 06:57PM All I am saying is, she may say something to throw the heat off. She is chummy with the guys on the set. She is very very sweet to the women on the set."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/23/2003 @ 06:16PM I can't give out too much. I could lose my job. On the 24th Mariska will be mainly talking about her work with rape victims and the program she went through. She may not be traveling this summer, she may be doing a play. That is all I can say for now."

(Note: Turns out she *is* doing a play this summer)

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/25/2003 @ 01:25AM Told you, she would say something about her boyfriend. She knows about this site.. and she is covering. He is a beard! TOLD YOU!... This is the first time she has really said the word "Boyfriend." She visits this site and is worried about her image. She was talking about it. THE HEAT IS ON! SHE EVEN SAID THE DREADED WORD LESBIAN! TOLD YOU! I AM THE SVU Boom Tech. I know!"

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/27/2003 @ 07:30PM Whom ever asked about my job, don't worry about what I do. My legitimacy has been proven. I was right about the what time she would be on, on the Today show. I was right about her saying something about her boyfriend. And yes, that interview was set up more then days in advance. I didn't expect this backlash though. I think that is her posting by the way. Not here, but at the Switzer site. That correspondent Veronica is a hoax, their is no SVU correspondent. We are going to be off in a while so my gossip is going to be few and far between. I will keep my ears open."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/28/2003 @ 09:21PM I am pretty sure, her and Marisa T. had a thing. They traveled to Europe together on summer hiatus. To tell you the truth, she surpised me with the whole lesbian/fan story. I knew she was going to mention her boyfriend, as she knew about this site. But did hear through the grape fine about the fan incident. I think that was made up, seriously."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 05/07/2003 @ 10:13AM It's true! She went and begged for a boyfriend."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 05/07/2003 @ 09:20PM Lets just say she is hanging very close to Jodie Foster in that closet!"

About her gay husband:
"I am a gay man who lives in NYC, and I don't know if mariska is gay, but her husband sure is!

266 here, Peter and I met in a gay bar in chelsea bar several years ago, we did not fuck but he is definetly into men

"You've missed the datalounge stuff I take it? Heh. Her husband hit on my buddy (male) so take that as you will. (NT) -- Rick, 08:36:12 10/04/06 Wed"

"1. Mariska and Peter have never consummated their marriage. 2. They have slept in separate bedrooms from day one. 3. They have a pretty extensive pre-nup. He gives her babies, she helps with his career. 4. He was tested to see if he was a good sperm donor candidate before they were married. 5. He was not allowed to have sex with anyone until she was pregnant. 6. All of Peter's lovers are to sign confidentiality agreements. 7. He is not to be seen with any potential love interests in public. All boyfriends must be brought home for Mariska's approval.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 26 2013, 12:25 AM
It's sad really...if she is gay and feels obliged to carry on this way. Can't help but feel sorry for her.
YOU FEEL SORRY FOR HER! HILARIOUS! A rich successful woman that has a husband and probably a girlfriend too. She's realize her dreams, has an all access pass to parties and places and people we can only dream about! HAHAHA! She has homes all around the world. Will go down in history with her ultra successful show and a famous mom. Yeah ok boo hoo I'm crying crocodile years! NOT you fucking uneducated fat dyke. She doesn't even know you're ALIVE!!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 19 2012, 08:53 AM
Jun 19 2012, 08:44 AM
seriously what happened to this thread?
Lawyers?
Hahaha you dykes really think MARISLA HARGITAY hue a fuck about this thread! OMG! She's got the life and millions of fans around the world! And this stupid little gossip site! And NO I don't know her I wish I did! And I'm BISEXUAL! And believe me I wish she was. But even if she was NONE OF US WILL EVER GET TO FUCK HER SO ALL THIS IS BULLSHIT!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

For a long time there were many pictures of Mariska and Hilary Swank floating around, they were together on most events, personal time, Oscars, etc... But recently I haven't seen pictures of them together, and she did not attend joyful heart gala which she normally does. But what I have noticed is that Debra Messing have been by Mariska's side at many events and places recently. I wonder if she and Hillary broke up and that she is dating Debra now.

What makes me think that there are something to the gay rumours is that she has these "bff's" who are very present in her life for a period of time until she is seen with a new one all the time. Who changes bff's that often? I.e Kelly Miller, Maria Bello, Hillary Swank and now Debra Messing...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 13 2013, 08:21 PM
For a long time there were many pictures of Mariska and Hilary Swank floating around, they were together on most events, personal time, Oscars, etc... But recently I haven't seen pictures of them together, and she did not attend joyful heart gala which she normally does. But what I have noticed is that Debra Messing have been by Mariska's side at many events and places recently. I wonder if she and Hillary broke up and that she is dating Debra now.

What makes me think that there are something to the gay rumours is that she has these "bff's" who are very present in her life for a period of time until she is seen with a new one all the time. Who changes bff's that often? I.e Kelly Miller, Maria Bello, Hillary Swank and now Debra Messing...
:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply