Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Mariska Hargitay
Topic Started: Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM (67,127 Views)
Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 09:18 AM
Jan 23 2013, 09:00 AM
Jan 23 2013, 08:33 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
:clap: Well, OP? We are still waiting for proof that you know she isn't gay.
I do not need any proof. I respect Mariska Hargitay. She has struck me as a person who is not afraid of being herself. She chose to marry. Maybe she is bi and so the gay rumors arise. But she dcided not to take the Jodie Foster route because she is bi and Jodie isn't. I have two friends who are bi and it is not uncommon. But of course I asked for proof. You can give none. Really people should be ashamed of posting anonymously as though they had the truth.
We have given you proof.

And you would be better in respecting real people who have done wonderful things for your live and for society, not an actress who makes millions saying lines she didn't come up with.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I do not need any proof. I respect Mariska Hargitay. She has struck me as a person who is not afraid of being herself. She chose to marry. Maybe she is bi and so the gay rumors arise. But she dcided not to take the Jodie Foster route because she is bi and Jodie isn't. I have two friends who are bi and it is not uncommon. But of course I asked for proof. You can give none. Really people should be ashamed of posting anonymously as though they had the truth.
:eyeroll: Yes, people should come to an anonymous board and post with their real names. By the way OP, I don't see you signing in with your name. Why are you posting anonymously?

And asking for proof either way is stupid. But it still doesn't change the fact that Mariska is gay and her closet is working just fine.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 09:23 AM

We have given you proof.

And you would be better in respecting real people who have done wonderful things for your live and for society, not an actress who makes millions saying lines she didn't come up with.
What was the proof?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

We have given you proof.

:clap: :clap: Thank you very much.

And the bold part is spot on. And don't forget that Mariska has denied being gay/bi so that just makes it seem that being gay/bi is wrong.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I agree completely except for the respect part. I have no opinion on her in that regard, but the rest seems right.

I think the reason some people are resolute she is gay is because these rumors/sightings of her being with women started 10 years ago or something, and back then people really didn't believe in bisexuality. If you did that, you were gay, so they saw Mariska going to gay events and dating women and to them that means she must be gay, there is no other possibility!! And that means that her husband must be gay too even though there's no evidence he's even bi. They just can't wrap their minds around the concept of being bi.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 09:27 AM

We have given you proof.

And the bold part is spot on. And don't forget that Mariska has denied being gay/bi so that just makes it seem that being gay/bi is wrong.
Your real agenda just became clear. You wish to trash Mariska. You who have no talent feel free to anonymously attack this woman. Really brave of you. But of course you are a troll and deserve no further reply. How pathetic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 09:37 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepAnd you would be better in respecting real people who have done wonderful things for your live and for society, not an actress who makes millions saying lines she didn't come up with.

Your real agenda just became clear. You wish to trash Mariska. You who have no talent feel free to anonymously attack this woman. Really brave of you. But of course you are a troll and deserve no further reply. How pathetic.
You are nothing more than a fucking idiot. Since when is stating that someone is gay( which has been known since the 80's) trashing somebody? So saying that somebody is gay is trashing them? Fuck you, fangirl. There is no shame in being gay and your hero is totally gay. Whether you accept that or not is your business but stop trying to show that she is some kind of hero.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 09:34 AM

I agree completely except for the respect part. I have no opinion on her in that regard, but the rest seems right.

I think the reason some people are resolute she is gay is because these rumors/sightings of her being with women started 10 years ago or something, and back then people really didn't believe in bisexuality. If you did that, you were gay, so they saw Mariska going to gay events and dating women and to them that means she must be gay, there is no other possibility!! And that means that her husband must be gay too even though there's no evidence he's even bi. They just can't wrap their minds around the concept of being bi.
:lol: No, I think the fact that her husband has bf's makes people think he is gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 09:16 AM
Jan 23 2013, 09:09 AM
Jan 23 2013, 08:58 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep Maria Bello, one of Mariska's long term gf's
Yikes, that probably is something you shouldn't have said, since OP can point to her marriage as proof. Its more then what the other side has.

and before you attack, I believe she's gay but just pointing it out
:lol: Being married to gay man is hardly proof.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepAnd you would be better in respecting real people who have done wonderful things for your live and for society, not an actress who makes millions saying lines she didn't come up with.

:retard: Poor retarded fangirl. :rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 11:54 AM

You are nothing more than a fucking idiot. Since when is stating that someone is gay( which has been known since the 80's) trashing somebody? So saying that somebody is gay is trashing them? Fuck you, fangirl. There is no shame in being gay and your hero is totally gay. Whether you accept that or not is your business but stop trying to show that she is some kind of hero.
:bowdown:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

A Mariska thread on the first page? :blinkwide: what the hell happened? Did the hag finally come out?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 12:00 PM
A Mariska thread on the first page? :blinkwide: what the hell happened? Did the hag finally come out?
:rofl: No, the dumbass teenagers can't believe she is gay. That just goes to show how stupid the fans are and that they will believe anything the Hollywood throws at them. It's just so pathetic. The older fans have nothing to say about the old hag and her closeted life but the new ones are saying that calling her "gay" is trashing her.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Welcome to 1999.

Mariska Hargitay is a lesbian and her husband is gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mariska (Mária Magdolna) Hargitay is straight,hungarian,adult woman who is a really kind person. One of the kindest person in Hollywood. And yes she has a husband and a child! She is the straightest women i know! Get over it bitches!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 01:02 PM
Mariska (Mária Magdolna) Hargitay is straight,hungarian,adult woman who is a really kind person. One of the kindest person in Hollywood. And yes she has a husband and a child! She is the straightest women i know! Get over it bitches!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:eyeroll: Yes, people should come to an anonymous board and post with their real names. By the way OP, I don't see you signing in with your name. Why are you posting anonymously?

And asking for proof either way is stupid. But it still doesn't change the fact that Mariska is gay and her closet is working just fine.
:clap: :clap: :bowdown:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ANYWAY

Photo from another thread that should be posted here as well:

Posted Image

Hot body language.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 02:41 PM
ANYWAY

Posted Image

Hot body language.
Did someone photoshop Stephanie March' face onto Maria Bello's? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 02:47 PM
Jan 23 2013, 02:41 PM
ANYWAY

Posted Image

Hot body language.
Did someone photoshop Stephanie March' face onto Maria Bello's? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OMG. I thought you were kidding but it is a PS job:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Mariska and Maria. And yeah, they were fucking.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 11:58 AM

:retard: Poor retarded fangirl. :rofl: :rofl:
Not the poor retarded fangirl, but pointing out that Mariska is so very gay is sort of trashing her in light of her extreme bearding and public fakery. At least I find her actions most distasteful. I suppose I can understand a fangirl with a serious case of denial getting defensive. I don't think it's calling her gay = trashing. It's calling her out on being a bearding closet case par excellence that's trashing, and deserved at that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think it' s sad that she not only chose to stay in the closet but that she married a guy. I understand that her dad was very religious and that she wanted to give him a grand child and all but still.
In a couple years when SVU is over and she doesn't get any other jobs(because let's face it, she's been praised for her role on SVU but she'l probably never work again), she's gonna find herself with nothing else to do but raising her kids and doing her charity work and she's gonna look back at the past 25+ years and realise she's miserable. I hope she has the courage to come out once SVU is over.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 01:02 PM
Oh so you know her? Like in real life? Please, give us a break.
Quote Post Goto Top

STMTH
Member Avatar

Jan 23 2013, 03:24 PM
I think it' s sad that she not only chose to stay in the closet but that she married a guy. I understand that her dad was very religious and that she wanted to give him a grand child and all but still.
In a couple years when SVU is over and she doesn't get any other jobs(because let's face it, she's been praised for her role on SVU but she'l probably never work again), she's gonna find herself with nothing else to do but raising her kids and doing her charity work and she's gonna look back at the past 25+ years and realise she's miserable. I hope she has the courage to come out once SVU is over.
Mariska is an actress known for a long running role on television: Benson. Pretty sure she'll continue to play her longest running role of all: that of a straight woman.
It's not just about SVU anymore. Highly doubt she'll ever come out.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

STMTH
Member Avatar

The straight troll has been banned. Yeah, calling someone gay is trashing them. :eyeroll:

Unregistered

STMTH
Jan 23 2013, 03:41 PM
Mariska is an actress known for a long running role on television: Benson. Pretty sure she'll continue to play her longest running role of all: that of a straight woman.
I think it's sad. Sure she has 3 kids and I'm sure she's happy to be a mom but hiding who she is like that for so long, she can't possibly be happy. And for what? Fame and money...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 03:45 PM
STMTH
I think it's sad. Sure she has 3 kids and I'm sure she's happy to be a mom but hiding who she is like that for so long, she can't possibly be happy. And for what? Fame and money...
Let us first establish she's actually gay before we brand her existence "sad". Geeze.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 03:47 PM
STMTH

Let us first establish she's actually gay before we brand her existence "sad". Geeze.
That has been established years ago...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 03:52 PM

Mmmmmm.... no.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mmmmmm.... no.
Oh, I see you're one of those fangirls... I Won't argue with you.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 03:54 PM

Mmmmmm.... no.
Wouldn't you be the "fangirl" with your insisting that she's gay, on a gay forum? I'm simply a realist. She hasn't admitted to anything, thus, you do not know anything.
Quote Post Goto Top

STMTH
Member Avatar

At this point, the show's gone on a long time. She's got plenty of money already and I don't really see her actively vying for roles once SVU ends. Seems her arrangement works for her.

STMTH
Member Avatar

Jan 23 2013, 03:56 PM

Wouldn't you be the "fangirl" with your insisting that she's gay, on a gay forum? I'm simply a realist. She hasn't admitted to anything, thus, you do not know anything.
You must be lost. I can help show you out. :$

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 03:56 PM

Holy shit, you are annoying.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply