Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Mariska Hargitay
Topic Started: Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM (52,878 Views)
Unregistered

Mar 18 2014, 03:13 AM
Mar 11 2014, 12:36 AM
Mar 10 2014, 05:51 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
The only people that are pathetic are those who think she should come out or Peter should tell his story and spread it all over. When she tells people to talk about their abuse, it as they want to. Peter's abuser, could be in jail, dead or remember, assault doesn't always mean rape, we don't know. And a lot of people put it behind them and again, why should he hold a press conference for something so personal. Just as whatever Mariska is, and obviously comfortable with her sexuality, why does it matter? If she likes women, she either will come out or not, either way she is right. If she's doesn't, then she won't. Neal Baer just came out and has been married for years. Who cares. And again, when you guys can afford to have a $100K + ring on your finger, tell me how comfortable you are wearing when it's hot, so you sweat and it comes off, when it's cold and your finger shrinks and it comes off, when you're playing with the kids at the park or jogging, or whatever. I know I'm talking to a bunch of fat ugly dykes here, because they are always the ones gossiping and pissed off when women don't come out. It's no big deal anyhow, get a life. By the way, so they went to church on their first date. It's better than your first dates, Corona and pool and shots? Classy.
Wait. OT, I know. But Neal Baer came out? Really? Wow. I'll have to read up. He was the only real champion for Kim Legaspi's character on ER back in the day. He then cast Elizabeth Mitchell on L&O: SVU later.
are you sure? His wikipedia page says that he lives with his wife and I can't find anything about him coming out.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 19 2014, 09:21 AM
Mar 19 2014, 02:56 AM
Mar 18 2014, 09:26 AM

I'm not the one bending over backwards insisting that Mariska is straight, and calling other posters "big ugly dykes" in the process.

You're not fooling anyone, cocksucker.
Pot, meet kettle. Interesting how the lesbian gossip site, all who have never met Mariska, are so convinced about what they post, including made up dialogue over the years. Anyone can say anything and post it to internet. If you think I bend over backwards, I guess it's safe to assume you do as well trying to spread your belief. Maybe just a little bit of hypocrisy going on or even a double standard? It's okay for you to post your feelings, but no one else can? It seems the hate from the gossipers far outnumbers the people taking her side. Regardless, what she does in her private life is no ones business. She doesn't worry about what you all do, why do you worry about what she does? Your existence doesn't depend her privacy does it? And the hate on here just shows the personalities. Big ugly dykes or ugly personalities that don't respect anyone's right to privacy in their bedroom. Same difference. Telling her to practice what she preaches, funny, you should try it and post your entire private life on the internet or hold a press conference.
Mariska, is thatchoo?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 19 2014, 03:35 PM
Anyone can say anything and post it to internet.

Including you. i.e., your insistance that Mariska is straight doesn't make it so.

Quote:

It's okay for you to post your feelings, but no one else can?
Nobody said you couldn't post your feelings, but yours come with tantrums and derogatory slurs against the posters here. In other words, you're shitting in our "house".

Quote:

It seems the hate from the gossipers far outnumbers the people taking her side.
This isn't a fansite; we don't have to kiss the subject of the thread's ass. And anyway, there's nothing wrong with being gay, and speculating on her sexuality isn't a hateful act. You however, obviously think it's the worst thing ever.

Quote:

She doesn't worry about what you all do, why do you worry about what she does?
Nobody has claimed, nor asked, that she should be concerned with what we do or say. You, on the other hand, are extremely worried about what is said here. Why?

Instead of evalutating and insulting the regulars here, you need to think about why you're here in the first place, and why you're so butthurt that this thread - for a popular celeb who has had lesbian rumors surrounding her since before she was a household name - exists.

Do the other threads at LChat get you worked up in the same way, and do you show your ass in those, too? If not, why?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 19 2014, 08:58 PM
Mar 19 2014, 03:35 PM
Anyone can say anything and post it to internet.

Including you. i.e., your insistance that Mariska is straight doesn't make it so.

Quote:

It's okay for you to post your feelings, but no one else can?
Nobody said you couldn't post your feelings, but yours come with tantrums and derogatory slurs against the posters here. In other words, you're shitting in our "house".

Quote:

It seems the hate from the gossipers far outnumbers the people taking her side.
This isn't a fansite; we don't have to kiss the subject of the thread's ass. And anyway, there's nothing wrong with being gay, and speculating on her sexuality isn't a hateful act. You however, obviously think it's the worst thing ever.

Quote:

She doesn't worry about what you all do, why do you worry about what she does?
Nobody has claimed, nor asked, that she should be concerned with what we do or say. You, on the other hand, are extremely worried about what is said here. Why?

Instead of evalutating and insulting the regulars here, you need to think about why you're here in the first place, and why you're so butthurt that this thread - for a popular celeb who has had lesbian rumors surrounding her since before she was a household name - exists.

Do the other threads at LChat get you worked up in the same way, and do you show your ass in those, too? If not, why?
And you calling MH a hypocrite and a dyke, doesn't make it so.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I just noticed Mariska's in this wedding video at 02:30. Don't know if it's already been posted...

http://vimeo.com/70912193
Quote Post Goto Top

Wedding video
Unregistered

May 25 2014, 10:09 AM
I just noticed Mariska's in this wedding video at 02:30. Don't know if it's already been posted...

I had seen the still photo, but the video is cute. What a keepsake for them! Course the taller bride seemed more excited. Mariska is on just about everything now. Am sure it's a push for an Emmy. Hope she gets it!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 25 2014, 10:09 AM

Happy Girls...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So Maria Bello's writing a book about all her relationships and partners, how's she gonna keep Mariska in the closet if the rumors about their time on ER are true?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2014, 10:18 PM
So Maria Bello's writing a book about all her relationships and partners, how's she gonna keep Mariska in the closet if the rumors about their time on ER are true?
SHe won't mention her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2014, 10:36 PM
SHe won't mention her.
I think she might talk about her but in a vague manner so we wouldnt be able to identify her. Just like in the coming out article she wrote.
Quote Post Goto Top

Maria bello's book
Unregistered

Jun 28 2014, 11:11 PM
SHe won't mention her.
I think she might talk about her but in a vague manner so we wouldnt be able to identify her. Just like in the coming out article she wrote.
Surely Maria called mh before the big announcement. Has anyone seen any comment about it from mariska? Am sure she panicked a little. I can't see Maria outing her friend.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Maria bello's book
Jun 29 2014, 12:59 AM

Surely Maria called mh before the big announcement. Has anyone seen any comment about it from mariska? Am sure she panicked a little. I can't see Maria outing her friend.
Celebs don't out other celebs and their friends. Leave Mariska alone and please try minding your own business. I'm sure when Mariska wants to announce what's going on in her personal life she will hold a press conference.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 30 2014, 01:10 PM
Maria bello's book

Celebs don't out other celebs and their friends. Leave Mariska alone and please try minding your own business. I'm sure when Mariska wants to announce what's going on in her personal life she will hold a press conference.
And quite frankly, I'm 100% sure Maria's book will be boring, it's not like she's uber famous and she won't mention any names...yawn.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Maria bello's book

Because on a gossip board we all mind our own business ^o)

I'm sure it will be very vague on all the female partners, unless any of them are out. Which excludes MH. If she does mention the relationship, wonder what made up name she'd use? Jayne Doe?
Quote Post Goto Top

Maria bello's book
Unregistered

Jul 1 2014, 08:02 PM
Maria bello's book

Because on a gossip board we all mind our own business ^o)

I'm sure it will be very vague on all the female partners, unless any of them are out. Which excludes MH. If she does mention the relationship, wonder what made up name she'd use? Jayne Doe?
Persephone maybe???
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply