Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Mariska Hargitay
Topic Started: Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM (47,601 Views)
Unregistered

"Mariska's closet, too? :blinkwide: wow could it be anymore crowded?"

Now we know why she has to move house so often :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 1 2013, 09:20 PM
"Mariska's closet, too? :blinkwide: wow could it be anymore crowded?"

Now we know why she has to move house so often :eyeroll:
:rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

olivia benson

she look so cute in her uniform,im super excited for the trial of William Lewis :dance:
Quote Post Goto Top

Montogue
Unregistered

Had a dream about her last night had to bump
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Someone posted a pic of this mystery woman, but no one responded to it. Does anyone know who this could be? From MH instagram. Maybe this is the current gf??

1) http://instagram.com/p/g1DjV8kK0W/

2) http://instagram.com/p/g1DWBzkKz3/

3) http://instagram.com/p/fP9uHAkK13/

There are a couple more of them together online, and pics that MH has posted of just this chick.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 3 2014, 08:17 AM
Someone posted a pic of this mystery woman, but no one responded to it. Does anyone know who this could be? From MH instagram. Maybe this is the current gf??

1) http://instagram.com/p/g1DjV8kK0W/

2) http://instagram.com/p/g1DWBzkKz3/

3) http://instagram.com/p/fP9uHAkK13/

There are a couple more of them together online, and pics that MH has posted of just this chick.
Does anyone know who she is period? Her name, anything?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It's not her girlfriend. They are friends. The woman is barely 30, kids, a husband, in the business and lives in LA. Use your detective skills and go see who MH is following and you'll find the women's profile. Yawn.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 01:22 AM
It's not her girlfriend. They are friends. The woman is barely 30, kids, a husband, in the business and lives in LA. Use your detective skills and go see who MH is following and you'll find the women's profile. Yawn.
Gloria Estafan?!?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 01:26 AM
Gloria Estafan?!?
Gloria Estefan is barely 60, not barely 30.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 05:00 AM
Jan 4 2014, 01:26 AM
Gloria Estafan?!?
Gloria Estefan is barely 60, not barely 30.
srs bsns
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What's her name or account link, for those of us who are slower? I don't have Instagram, so I can't see who she's following.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This --> https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10006907/1/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Today is her Birthday--she's 50! so i wanted to bump this thread ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image :whistle:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope she have a fun and excited day :angel:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2014, 08:48 PM
Posted Image
So much gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

So much gay
Unregistered

Jan 23 2014, 10:46 PM
Posted Image
So much gay.
Did anyone read about the girl from make a wish that met mariska and m gave her necklace to the girl? When it was published on Instagram, mariska had her people contact the girl and had it taken off. What's with that????? Odd, huh?¿ also, how many think mariska will leave svu to try and direct???? I hope not, it's the only reason I watch the show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So much gay
Jan 26 2014, 02:14 AM
Posted Image
So much gay.
Did anyone read about the girl from make a wish that met mariska and m gave her necklace to the girl? When it was published on Instagram, mariska had her people contact the girl and had it taken off. What's with that????? Odd, huh?¿ also, how many think mariska will leave svu to try and direct???? I hope not, it's the only reason I watch the show.
I read something about Mariska giving her the necklace (I never realised it was a make a wish thing though) but who said she asked for the photo to be taken down.

Even though I would miss Mariska on screen she would make a great director.
Quote Post Goto Top

So much gay
Unregistered

Jan 26 2014, 03:34 AM
So much gay

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
I read something about Mariska giving her the necklace (I never realised it was a make a wish thing though) but who said she asked for the photo to be taken down.

It was on tumblr. Someone had posted the pics and when I went to look at them they were gone. I asked what happened to them and they said Mariska's people had called make a wish and then make a wish called the girl and asked her to remove them. I thought that was really odd. Mariska has been doing a lot lately to get herself in the news. I guess she is really going for the Emmy. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's just the nature of show business. But it was such a sweet gesture, you would think she wouldn't care if it was posted. On another note, I saw a video of her signing pics from fans and she told one of the fans she didn't like that pic of her and she wouldn't sign it. Granted these were men with lots of pics that I'm guessing we're getting them signed to sell to people. But still never thought of her as that much of a diva. But again, she's in the business of pushing herself. Thee r just some sides of her she doesn't show. But I still think she's cool.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oh please, she never had her people call make a wish. And, I believe it said, she gave the girl a necklace. She has many of those and she's gives them to her friends as well.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So much gay
Jan 26 2014, 02:35 PM
Jan 26 2014, 03:34 AM
So much gay

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

It was on tumblr. Someone had posted the pics and when I went to look at them they were gone. I asked what happened to them and they said Mariska's people had called make a wish and then make a wish called the girl and asked her to remove them. I thought that was really odd. Mariska has been doing a lot lately to get herself in the news. I guess she is really going for the Emmy. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's just the nature of show business. But it was such a sweet gesture, you would think she wouldn't care if it was posted. On another note, I saw a video of her signing pics from fans and she told one of the fans she didn't like that pic of her and she wouldn't sign it. Granted these were men with lots of pics that I'm guessing we're getting them signed to sell to people. But still never thought of her as that much of a diva. But again, she's in the business of pushing herself. Thee r just some sides of her she doesn't show. But I still think she's cool.
Not sure if I would believe everything that was posted on Tumblr or anywhere else on the internet for that matter. A lot of fans post photos of themselves with her after they have met so I would think this would warrant some kind of privacy.

I think I have seen the video you are referring to regarding not signing the photo. I saw something on youtube recently. I thought it was funny that she said no to a photo. These people seem to stalk her at the airport expecting to get everything they want. I find these videos quite disturbing especially since she often has her kids with her. I guess she has every right to pick and choose what photo she signs, it is a photo of herself after all!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

That's interesting about her not signing the photo. Were you able to see the photo on the video? Wonder if it's one of her when she was younger, 80's hair and wearing not much else :X I could see her not wanting to sign one of those...
Quote Post Goto Top

So much gay
Unregistered

Jan 27 2014, 09:22 PM
That's interesting about her not signing the photo. Were you able to see the photo on the video? Wonder if it's one of her when she was younger, 80's hair and wearing not much else :X I could see her not wanting to sign one of those...
No I couldn't really tell. Just thought it was funny. I bet she's a wild hair with a few drinks under her belt, can image the language that flows. She's rough enough when she's sober! Wouldn't mind partying with her!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Me too - i read in a gossip column one time she was spotted in the bar of some NY hotel with Marcia Gay Harden and others. Don't remember exactly what they said, but they appeared to be loud, happy and enjoying the libations B-)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The part about the "make-a-wish" thing is true. This girl posted videos and pictures from her day with mariska on her IG, and Mariska did give her her fearlessness necklace. The very next day she took the videos and pictures off her IG and left a note saying "Mariska's people called "make a wish" and said I needed to remove the pictures and videos, so they called my mom and I had to take it down." I was suprised by this, there was nothing revealing on the video, just a girl having the time of her life and wanting to share the day and Mariska wouldn't let her.
I was skal shocked by that Diva-movie of her.

The part about her not signing a picture. I saw that video, she didn't say anything about not liking the picture, but this guy followed her with a bunch of stuff for her to sign. She sign one picture and when he asked for another one, she said "No, you're good". She did say it in a little arrogant and rude tone of voice. But then again,for all we know he's followed her before, and by the looks of him he looked more like an autograph-collector than a real fan.
Quote Post Goto Top

All that gay
Unregistered

Jan 28 2014, 11:15 PM
The part about the "make-a-wish" thing is true. This girl posted videos and pictures from her day with mariska on her IG, and Mariska did give her her fearlessness necklace. The very next day she took the videos and pictures off her IG and left a note saying "Mariska's people called "make a wish" and said I needed to remove the pictures and videos, so they called my mom and I had to take it down." I was suprised by this, there was nothing revealing on the video, just a girl having the time of her life and wanting to share the day and Mariska wouldn't let her.

The part about her not signing a picture. I saw that video, she didn't say anything about not liking the picture, but this guy followed her with a bunch of stuff for her to sign. She sign one picture and when he asked for another one, she said "No, you're good". She did say it in a little arrogant and rude tone of voice. But then again,for all we know he's followed her before, and by the looks of him he looked more like an autograph-collector than a real fan.
For someone really trying to put herself out there with all these interviews the make a wish thing seems to me would be great publicity. Maybe she didn't want a lot of make a wish people and others asking to see her thinking she would give them a necklace. You know how people are. Those gold necklaces would sell for a pretty penny. I can kind of see it from that perspective????? Anyway, I think she really is a generous person.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

All that gay
Jan 29 2014, 01:35 AM
Jan 28 2014, 11:15 PM

For someone really trying to put herself out there with all these interviews the make a wish thing seems to me would be great publicity. Maybe she didn't want a lot of make a wish people and others asking to see her thinking she would give them a necklace. You know how people are. Those gold necklaces would sell for a pretty penny. I can kind of see it from that perspective????? Anyway, I think she really is a generous person.
You are pathetic
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

MH can't win either way; if she publicizes her good deeds she's a fame whore. If she keeps it quiet, she's a diva. And there probably is some credence to the thought that if she does give out gifts and presents then it becomes expected - you gave the last one a necklace, where's mine??

I give her credit for the charitable work she does; few TV stars (or even movie stars) give as much of their time to charity.
Quote Post Goto Top

So much gay
Unregistered

Jan 29 2014, 10:22 PM
MH can't win either way; if she publicizes her good deeds she's a fame whore. If she keeps it quiet, she's a diva. And there probably is some credence to the thought that if she does give out gifts and presents then it becomes expected - you gave the last one a necklace, where's mine??

I give her credit for the charitable work she does; few TV stars (or even movie stars) give as much of their time to charity.
http://sportsandbeautifulwomen.tumblr.com/post/74977443763
Quote Post Goto Top

So much gay
Unregistered

So much gay
Jan 30 2014, 01:15 AM

Mariska is in LA this weekend. She'll be on the Talk Monday and Chelsey Lately Tuesday. Don't ever remember her doing so many interviews. Must be the big push for an Emmy. Glad she is going for it. Hope she wins. Wonder who she is staying with, she's got friends and relatives there.
Quote Post Goto Top

So much gay
Unregistered

So much gay
Feb 1 2014, 02:13 AM
So much gay

Mariska is in LA this weekend. She'll be on the Talk Monday and Chelsey Lately Tuesday. Don't ever remember her doing so many interviews. Must be the big push for an Emmy. Glad she is going for it. Hope she wins. Wonder who she is staying with, she's got friends and relatives there.
Anyone seen the latest pic of her and kelly? It looks like a new one, maybe the rumor was right and she has moved in with her? Though the pic did look like one of her "camera smiles" Tought the pic of her with her bday fan presents was really cute. That was thoughtful. U can see them on her Instagram.
Quote Post Goto Top

So much gay
Unregistered

So much gay
Feb 1 2014, 02:42 PM
So much gay
So much gay
Anyone seen the latest pic of her and kelly? It looks like a new one, maybe the rumor was right and she has moved in with her? Though the pic did look like one of her "camera smiles" Tought the pic of her with her bday fan presents was really cute. That was thoughtful. U can see them on her Instagram.
Hmmm, just saw mariska on Chelsea, lately. She was cute, but the story she told about the lady not knowing her when she was in the Caribbean recently was a story she told a long time ago and it happened even longer ago???? Me thinks she is a wild thang! No wonder I like her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So much gay
Feb 5 2014, 04:36 AM
So much gay
Feb 1 2014, 02:42 PM
So much gay
Hmmm, just saw mariska on Chelsea, lately. She was cute, but the story she told about the lady not knowing her when she was in the Caribbean recently was a story she told a long time ago and it happened even longer ago???? Me thinks she is a wild thang! No wonder I like her.
Yeah I have heard that story before too. It's a shame that interviewers can't come up with new things to talk about because it gets a bit boring seeing the same topics gone over and over again. I think of all the interviews MH has done in the last year I haven't really heard anything new. I guess there is a limit to what one might wish to discuss and since she doesn't really talk about her kids there isn't much left to talk about. It would be good if she went into a bit more detail regarding the JHF and not just recite the vision statement on every show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sharpie
Member Avatar

I love her on her show i didnt think she was really gay once she got married but about a week ago I read a blind item that said she was moving her longtime girlfriend in with her and her husband and it was gonna be one big happy family. I dont understand why if she was gay she would be in the closet no one would be shocked and maria Bello is out the closet i always felt she was gay.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Lmao on Chelsea Lately she said to Chelsea Handler "baby I would put handcuffs on you so fast" :rofl: she's great
Quote Post Goto Top

So much gay
Unregistered

Feb 8 2014, 06:27 PM
Lmao on Chelsea Lately she said to Chelsea Handler "baby I would put handcuffs on you so fast" :rofl: she's great
So Mariska's husband is now saying he is a survivor of sexual assault. Am surprised this is just now coming out, what about all that be open and honest Mariska advocates??? Now I know why he doesn't speak a lot, he's terrible.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So much gay
Feb 13 2014, 04:45 AM
Feb 8 2014, 06:27 PM
So Mariska's husband is now saying he is a survivor of sexual assault. Am surprised this is just now coming out, what about all that be open and honest Mariska advocates??? Now I know why he doesn't speak a lot, he's terrible.

Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply