Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Mariska Hargitay
Topic Started: Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM (61,534 Views)
Unregistered

Nov 7 2013, 12:53 AM
...it seems fishy that none of her neighbors, limo drivers, mailmen, or paparazzi haven't seen this.
We don't know that they haven't seen anything. Maybe they just respect her privacy, or just assume her gf is just a friend or relative.

You're obviously way pressed that there are long-standing gay rumors and speculations surrounding Mariska, so you may want to spend your time discussing her at someplace other than a lesbian gossip forum.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 7 2013, 04:10 PM
Nov 7 2013, 12:53 AM
...it seems fishy that none of her neighbors, limo drivers, mailmen, or paparazzi haven't seen this.
We don't know that they haven't seen anything. Maybe they just respect her privacy, or just assume her gf is just a friend or relative.

You're obviously way pressed that there are long-standing gay rumors and speculations surrounding Mariska, so you may want to spend your time discussing her at someplace other than a lesbian gossip forum.
Anyone seen the pics of mariska and family at the LA airport yesterday for her star ceremony? Is that Kelly Miller in the background of one of them, she has on the same jeans and similar top as mariska! If I have on the same outfit as my friend one of us changes! Lol Where is Debra? mariska tweeted she flew with her????
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Haven't seen anyone resembling KM unless you are looking at a photo I haven't seen.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 8 2013, 04:05 PM
Haven't seen anyone resembling KM unless you are looking at a photo I haven't seen.
Very nice speech. Talk about having all her girlfriends there, that is awesome, bet there will be some party tonight. Wonder what she meant by BIG PLANS? Sounds like she has something in the pot for next year, also sounds like this is the last year of SVU. I will miss it and her.
Quote Post Goto Top

chynadoll

any new gossip on her? *waits*

mariska on leno

:drool:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

chynadoll
Nov 9 2013, 04:51 AM

mariska on leno

Mariska is trying to kill me, personally, with those shoes. :thud:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

chynadoll

mariska on leno

Holy crap. Whatever you think about her, she is one gorgeous woman.
Quote Post Goto Top

chynadoll

Nov 9 2013, 08:07 AM
chynadoll

mariska on leno

mariska walk of fame

these shoes also gave me a shoegasm!! :bowdown:

i saw the other pictures and debra messing and hilary swank was there :rofl:

Unregistered

chynadoll
Nov 9 2013, 08:29 AM
chynadoll

mariska on leno

mariska walk of fame

Can you imagine the partying that probably went on last night, wonder who she went to bed with??????? Funny her comment about almost being fired over many things. I like Lenos comment how she carries NBC on her Bach, finally someone admits it!!! Can't believe they plugged Chicago fire during the star ceremony, that seemed a little tacky. And the new Chicago pd. hey maybe Mh is moving to that show???? Now that would be cool.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Spoiler: click to toggle

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nvJ5B7j.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/W9Tze52.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/v2phFJZ.jpg[/IMG]

That's pretty weird family dynamics. :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 9 2013, 12:38 PM
I give it a break here, they've been friends a long time, this is a most special moment and we all know how touchy feely mariska is
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 9 2013, 03:13 PM
I give it a break here, they've been friends a long time, this is a most special moment and we all know how touchy feely mariska is
That's her husband and kids behind her, right?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sam Ronson was dj'ing mariska private party again last night. She sure does have a lot of lesbian friends.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 9 2013, 03:39 PM
Yes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 9 2013, 04:00 PM
Sam Ronson was dj'ing mariska private party again last night. She sure does have a lot of lesbian friends.
Well, since we bought up Sam Ronson I just had to repost this :rofl:

http://imgur.com/NFO7PwW
Quote Post Goto Top

LOL
Unregistered

Wow, their son is beautiful. No comment about their alledged arrangement. They seem happy so...

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

LOL
Nov 9 2013, 04:31 PM
Wow, their son is beautiful. No comment about their alledged arrangement. They seem happy so...

Seriously, that kid is the most gorgeous celeb kid I have ever seen. Whatever their arrangement, their genes sure do make purdy little people.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 9 2013, 04:23 PM
Nov 9 2013, 04:00 PM
Well, since we bought up Sam Ronson I just had to repost this :rofl:

http://imgur.com/NFO7PwW
:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So much gay in one place! I'm also liking Marish's push-up bra.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 9 2013, 11:41 PM
I'd like to see candid pics of that party! Bet wed see a whole lot of touchy feely!!! How'd you know tons on was the dj? Course why not use her their friends. But you're right the people she chooses to work for her are gay. I guess gays of a feather. . . How many think that Olivia is pregnant? She's tired a lot and in the last bar scene she was drinking water. She said on the Curic show that the fans would be happy and it didn't sound like she meant marriage. I wish they would end it with her getting a girlfriend!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 10 2013, 02:14 AM
I'd like to see candid pics of that party! Bet wed see a whole lot of touchy feely!!! How'd you know tons on was the dj? Course why not use her their friends. But you're right the people she chooses to work for her are gay. I guess gays of a feather. . . How many think that Olivia is pregnant? She's tired a lot and in the last bar scene she was drinking water. She said on the Curic show that the fans would be happy and it didn't sound like she meant marriage. I wish they would end it with her getting a girlfriend!!!
Has mariska lost weight? She looked really thin on Leno last night. Her boobs seem a lot smaller too. They were very nice there for awhile, maybe she gain a few pounds when she gets off that green drink crap.
Quote Post Goto Top

chynadoll

debra messing

seem like the after party went..really well :rofl:

hmm, i don't know about Olivia being pregnant.but it can play into the story line since Cregan is old and pretty soon will retire.she can take his place,sit behind that desk and give orders an be pregnant ^_^ BUT then again she could be just tired from the stress of what happen idk.She's acting like Elliot stabler now,with the aggression an all :rofl:

Unregistered

Nov 9 2013, 11:38 AM
chynadoll

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepmariska on leno
mariska walk of fame

Can you imagine the partying that probably went on last night, wonder who she went to bed with??????? Funny her comment about almost being fired over many things. I like Lenos comment how she carries NBC on her Bach, finally someone admits it!!! Can't believe they plugged Chicago fire during the star ceremony, that seemed a little tacky. And the new Chicago pd. hey maybe Mh is moving to that show???? Now that would be cool.
He's right and great that he acknowledged it. Dick Wolf produces Chicago Fire/P.D.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

chynadoll
Nov 10 2013, 03:25 AM
debra messing

seem like the after party went..really well :rofl:

hmm, i don't know about Olivia being pregnant.but it can play into the story line since Cregan is old and pretty soon will retire.she can take his place,sit behind that desk and give orders an be pregnant ^_^ BUT then again she could be just tired from the stress of what happen idk.She's acting like Elliot stabler now,with the aggression an all :rofl:
Doesn't Debra look like Carmen(of Carmen's ass fame :rofl: ) in her avatar pic? :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 10 2013, 03:50 AM
chynadoll

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepmariska on lenomariska walk of fame

He's right and great that he acknowledged it. Dick Wolf produces Chicago Fire/P.D.
I thought it was a really telling comment about what an ass Dick Wolf as been to Hargitay over the years, and the kind of crap she has had to put up with to be a star. She's obviously got the personality and huge ambition to be able to manage it (not to mention the financial compensation), but you can tell from her attitude how toxic it must have been.

I think Dick Wolf has some really ambivalent, fucked-up, even misogynistic ideas about women and how to tell stories about them on TV.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 10 2013, 04:06 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepmariska on lenomariska walk of fameI like Lenos comment how she carries NBC on her Bach, finally someone admits it!!! Can't believe they plugged Chicago fire during the star ceremony, that seemed a little tacky. And the new Chicago pd. hey maybe Mh is moving to that show???? Now that would be cool.
I thought it was a really telling comment about what an ass Dick Wolf as been to Hargitay over the years, and the kind of crap she has had to put up with to be a star. She's obviously got the personality and huge ambition to be able to manage it (not to mention the financial compensation), but you can tell from her attitude how toxic it must have been.

I think Dick Wolf has some really ambivalent, fucked-up, even misogynistic ideas about women and how to tell stories about them on TV.
I feel you. Compared to what Dick S.A. Wolf has made and will continue to make, MH is a pauper. More importantly, it's admirable how hard she continues to work to keep the show compelling.
Quote Post Goto Top

Dick wolf
Unregistered

Nov 10 2013, 04:06 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepmariska on lenomariska walk of fameI like Lenos comment how she carries NBC on her Bach, finally someone admits it!!! Can't believe they plugged Chicago fire during the star ceremony, that seemed a little tacky. And the new Chicago pd. hey maybe Mh is moving to that show???? Now that would be cool.

You nailed it about dick wolf, just the fact tears were mentioned I'm betting it may have been him complaining about her girlfriends in the past. I bet at home she uses the dick word and not as his first name when she refers to him! Wasn't Chris melone there??? He never came up to her. She isn't someone I would want to piss out, she seems to be able to handle herself. Wonder what her big plans are?????
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

congratulations to Mariska on receiving her Hollywood Star!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Doesn't her mother, Jane Mansfield, have a Hollywood star too?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 10 2013, 04:25 AM
Yes because she didn't pay for it!
Quote Post Goto Top

chynadoll

Nov 10 2013, 04:26 AM
yes.Mariska's star is next to her mother's.i don't think Chris Meloni was there,i didn't see pictures of him.Danny Pino was the only co star i saw there.
Edited by chynadoll, Nov 10 2013, 04:39 AM.

Unregistered

chynadoll
Nov 10 2013, 04:33 AM
yes.mariska's star is next to her mother's
Wow. She must've bawled her eyes out!
Quote Post Goto Top

Hollywood star
Unregistered

Nov 10 2013, 04:27 AM
To get a star you first apply for one. Then you have to pay 30k. Your agent submits your biography and then a committee decides if it is someone that would bring in people to see the star. I bet that That's how they got MH to come back one more year by promising her a star and a chance for another Emmy.plus it is great promo for svu. Really kinda confirms we better enjoy these last episodes because we won't be seeing Mariska again. But she is one celebrity that I think really deserved that star. I hope she is as proud of it as she should be!
Quote Post Goto Top

chynadoll

Nov 10 2013, 04:35 AM
chynadoll
Nov 10 2013, 04:33 AM
yes.mariska's star is next to her mother's
Wow. She must've bawled her eyes out!
yeah she cried.i think a full video of the ceremony is on youtube.i saw a little bit of it.

chynadoll

Hollywood star
Nov 10 2013, 04:39 AM
Nov 10 2013, 04:27 AM
To get a star you first apply for one. Then you have to pay 30k. Your agent submits your biography and then a committee decides if it is someone that would bring in people to see the star. I bet that That's how they got MH to come back one more year by promising her a star and a chance for another Emmy.plus it is great promo for svu. Really kinda confirms we better enjoy these last episodes because we won't be seeing Mariska again. But she is one celebrity that I think really deserved that star. I hope she is as proud of it as she should be!
Quote:

I bet that That's how they got MH to come back one more year

you think Mariska was thinking about quitting the show? she also said she was going to direct svu episodes :hmmm:

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply