Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Mariska Hargitay
Topic Started: Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM (58,966 Views)
YadaYadaYada
Member Avatar

From 'The Closeted Hollywood' thread:

She's gay. So is her husband.

"no, they have great chemistry, the same mariska had with her former gf maria bello. I know for a fact they hooked up during their ER days my friend was a gaffer (lighting guy) on the set during the time they were on the show."

She is not straight. I swear on my momma's grave I saw her in action. And I'm a gay guy who could care less about her.

I saw her at the Sheryl Crow concert on Jones Beach this summer with her gf. They had their arms around each other during the dimly-lit slow songs. They left with Mariska pulling her through the crowd, hand-in-hand.

The straight woman I was with noticed her first and said "I think that's Mariska Hargitay holding onto that woman. I didn't know she was gay. I like her so much more now." I felt the same."

"OMG you guys, she is soooooooooooo gay. I've seen her in Hollywood like 5 times and every time a different girl. She likes leggy, foreign brunettes w/ big boobs

Plus, I was at a function in Santa Monica and she was there too...totally flirting with a friend of a friend of mine who was new to California, and MH offered to take her out and "show her all the sights". Take a wild guess on how that evening ended.

SHE'S GAY!"

"ok . I am the guy who saw her at the Jones Beach concert this past summer. She is GAY, people. TRUST ME. She was with her girlfriend and they were very close. Although I didn't see them kiss, they were very touchy and left HOLDING HANDS. Case closed.

The gf, btw, is taller, thin, blondish/brown hair, kinda plain (but probably pretty if she had make-up on, which she didn't). They stood throughout the concert with some basball cap wearing dude, but the dynamic was such that you could tell he was a friend of Mariska's. He led the way out of the stadium, and mariska followed, pulling her GF by the hand out of there."

"Am I the only one who agrees with the girl who says she sees her in hollywood with "hot brunettes with large breasts"?? I know some ppl who gets into pretty hush hush girl clubs and they ALL say Mariska is always with some hot girl when she's cruising the town, and they did mention a plain looking, but cute dirty blonde that she is often with so it could very well be the chick the other poster was talking about. I think she's gay, and I'm not some wishful thinking lesbian who deams she's gay because I really couldn't care less, yeah, she's hot but if she were straight I know I wouldn't lose any sleep! so I really have no reason to lie."

"This is 1:00AM Jones Beach guy again....YES, it definitely was her, and many people came up to say 'hi'' before the show. I was in the section behind her, in the first row, a distance of ten feet. I was able to distinctly see that these two women WERE TOGETHER. They were very discreet, and nobody would really notice their hand holding, touching, back rubbing from a distance. But they did it.

That's all I have to say. In fact, I have so little invested in this,I can't defend her homosexuality anymore because I don't need to convince anyone of what is truth--she's gay, gay, gay. Good luck to y'all in your spirited debate!"

"well, even if she's not gay she has damn good gaydar! When my gf & I met her she asked almost right away how long we had been together and it's not like we are uber dykes and it was obvious."

"She was at Jones Beach. NO, it wasn't somebody else. I am 100% positive it was her. No doubt in my mind, or in the minds of those around me.

From an insider named svuboomtech who was working on the set:

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/11/2003 @ 01:00PM DONT THINK FOR A MINUTE MARISKA DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE. ITS A BEARD."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/12/2003 @ 10:15AM She really is goofy, and she is gay. Don't be fooled. After 5 years of being quiet and secretive about her sex live, she all of a sudden is seen out with this hack, no name actor. Peter Heman cannot act worth a shit that is why some of his scenes were cut. Mariaks knows people are speculating about her sexuality, and this guy is a scumbag who is all too happy to enjoy the media ride."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/12/2003 @ 09:06PM Yes Mariska is going to be on the Today show. I think she said the last hour, so all you late sleepers can stay in bed till 9AM. On Conan listen for her to say somethin about he beau. Maybe-Maybe not you never know."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/13/2003 @ 06:57PM All I am saying is, she may say something to throw the heat off. She is chummy with the guys on the set. She is very very sweet to the women on the set."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/23/2003 @ 06:16PM I can't give out too much. I could lose my job. On the 24th Mariska will be mainly talking about her work with rape victims and the program she went through. She may not be traveling this summer, she may be doing a play. That is all I can say for now."

(Note: Turns out she *is* doing a play this summer)

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/25/2003 @ 01:25AM Told you, she would say something about her boyfriend. She knows about this site.. and she is covering. He is a beard! TOLD YOU!... This is the first time she has really said the word "Boyfriend." She visits this site and is worried about her image. She was talking about it. THE HEAT IS ON! SHE EVEN SAID THE DREADED WORD LESBIAN! TOLD YOU! I AM THE SVU Boom Tech. I know!"

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/27/2003 @ 07:30PM Whom ever asked about my job, don't worry about what I do. My legitimacy has been proven. I was right about the what time she would be on, on the Today show. I was right about her saying something about her boyfriend. And yes, that interview was set up more then days in advance. I didn't expect this backlash though. I think that is her posting by the way. Not here, but at the Switzer site. That correspondent Veronica is a hoax, their is no SVU correspondent. We are going to be off in a while so my gossip is going to be few and far between. I will keep my ears open."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/28/2003 @ 09:21PM I am pretty sure, her and Marisa T. had a thing. They traveled to Europe together on summer hiatus. To tell you the truth, she surpised me with the whole lesbian/fan story. I knew she was going to mention her boyfriend, as she knew about this site. But did hear through the grape fine about the fan incident. I think that was made up, seriously."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 05/07/2003 @ 10:13AM It's true! She went and begged for a boyfriend."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 05/07/2003 @ 09:20PM Lets just say she is hanging very close to Jodie Foster in that closet!"

About her gay husband:
"I am a gay man who lives in NYC, and I don't know if mariska is gay, but her husband sure is!

266 here, Peter and I met in a gay bar in chelsea bar several years ago, we did not fuck but he is definetly into men

"You've missed the datalounge stuff I take it? Heh. Her husband hit on my buddy (male) so take that as you will. (NT) -- Rick, 08:36:12 10/04/06 Wed"

"1. Mariska and Peter have never consummated their marriage. 2. They have slept in separate bedrooms from day one. 3. They have a pretty extensive pre-nup. He gives her babies, she helps with his career. 4. He was tested to see if he was a good sperm donor candidate before they were married. 5. He was not allowed to have sex with anyone until she was pregnant. 6. All of Peter's lovers are to sign confidentiality agreements. 7. He is not to be seen with any potential love interests in public. All boyfriends must be brought home for Mariska's approval.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

YadaYadaYada
Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM
From 'The Closeted Hollywood' thread:

She's gay. So is her husband.

"no, they have great chemistry, the same mariska had with her former gf maria bello. I know for a fact they hooked up during their ER days my friend was a gaffer (lighting guy) on the set during the time they were on the show."

She is not straight. I swear on my momma's grave I saw her in action. And I'm a gay guy who could care less about her.

I saw her at the Sheryl Crow concert on Jones Beach this summer with her gf. They had their arms around each other during the dimly-lit slow songs. They left with Mariska pulling her through the crowd, hand-in-hand.

The straight woman I was with noticed her first and said "I think that's Mariska Hargitay holding onto that woman. I didn't know she was gay. I like her so much more now." I felt the same."

"OMG you guys, she is soooooooooooo gay. I've seen her in Hollywood like 5 times and every time a different girl. She likes leggy, foreign brunettes w/ big boobs

Plus, I was at a function in Santa Monica and she was there too...totally flirting with a friend of a friend of mine who was new to California, and MH offered to take her out and "show her all the sights". Take a wild guess on how that evening ended.

SHE'S GAY!"

"ok . I am the guy who saw her at the Jones Beach concert this past summer. She is GAY, people. TRUST ME. She was with her girlfriend and they were very close. Although I didn't see them kiss, they were very touchy and left HOLDING HANDS. Case closed.

The gf, btw, is taller, thin, blondish/brown hair, kinda plain (but probably pretty if she had make-up on, which she didn't). They stood throughout the concert with some basball cap wearing dude, but the dynamic was such that you could tell he was a friend of Mariska's. He led the way out of the stadium, and mariska followed, pulling her GF by the hand out of there."

"Am I the only one who agrees with the girl who says she sees her in hollywood with "hot brunettes with large breasts"?? I know some ppl who gets into pretty hush hush girl clubs and they ALL say Mariska is always with some hot girl when she's cruising the town, and they did mention a plain looking, but cute dirty blonde that she is often with so it could very well be the chick the other poster was talking about. I think she's gay, and I'm not some wishful thinking lesbian who deams she's gay because I really couldn't care less, yeah, she's hot but if she were straight I know I wouldn't lose any sleep! so I really have no reason to lie."

"This is 1:00AM Jones Beach guy again....YES, it definitely was her, and many people came up to say 'hi'' before the show. I was in the section behind her, in the first row, a distance of ten feet. I was able to distinctly see that these two women WERE TOGETHER. They were very discreet, and nobody would really notice their hand holding, touching, back rubbing from a distance. But they did it.

That's all I have to say. In fact, I have so little invested in this,I can't defend her homosexuality anymore because I don't need to convince anyone of what is truth--she's gay, gay, gay. Good luck to y'all in your spirited debate!"

"well, even if she's not gay she has damn good gaydar! When my gf & I met her she asked almost right away how long we had been together and it's not like we are uber dykes and it was obvious."

"She was at Jones Beach. NO, it wasn't somebody else. I am 100% positive it was her. No doubt in my mind, or in the minds of those around me.

From an insider named svuboomtech who was working on the set:

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/11/2003 @ 01:00PM DONT THINK FOR A MINUTE MARISKA DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE. ITS A BEARD."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/12/2003 @ 10:15AM She really is goofy, and she is gay. Don't be fooled. After 5 years of being quiet and secretive about her sex live, she all of a sudden is seen out with this hack, no name actor. Peter Heman cannot act worth a shit that is why some of his scenes were cut. Mariaks knows people are speculating about her sexuality, and this guy is a scumbag who is all too happy to enjoy the media ride."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/12/2003 @ 09:06PM Yes Mariska is going to be on the Today show. I think she said the last hour, so all you late sleepers can stay in bed till 9AM. On Conan listen for her to say somethin about he beau. Maybe-Maybe not you never know."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/13/2003 @ 06:57PM All I am saying is, she may say something to throw the heat off. She is chummy with the guys on the set. She is very very sweet to the women on the set."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/23/2003 @ 06:16PM I can't give out too much. I could lose my job. On the 24th Mariska will be mainly talking about her work with rape victims and the program she went through. She may not be traveling this summer, she may be doing a play. That is all I can say for now."

(Note: Turns out she *is* doing a play this summer)

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/25/2003 @ 01:25AM Told you, she would say something about her boyfriend. She knows about this site.. and she is covering. He is a beard! TOLD YOU!... This is the first time she has really said the word "Boyfriend." She visits this site and is worried about her image. She was talking about it. THE HEAT IS ON! SHE EVEN SAID THE DREADED WORD LESBIAN! TOLD YOU! I AM THE SVU Boom Tech. I know!"

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/27/2003 @ 07:30PM Whom ever asked about my job, don't worry about what I do. My legitimacy has been proven. I was right about the what time she would be on, on the Today show. I was right about her saying something about her boyfriend. And yes, that interview was set up more then days in advance. I didn't expect this backlash though. I think that is her posting by the way. Not here, but at the Switzer site. That correspondent Veronica is a hoax, their is no SVU correspondent. We are going to be off in a while so my gossip is going to be few and far between. I will keep my ears open."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 04/28/2003 @ 09:21PM I am pretty sure, her and Marisa T. had a thing. They traveled to Europe together on summer hiatus. To tell you the truth, she surpised me with the whole lesbian/fan story. I knew she was going to mention her boyfriend, as she knew about this site. But did hear through the grape fine about the fan incident. I think that was made up, seriously."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 05/07/2003 @ 10:13AM It's true! She went and begged for a boyfriend."

"RE: Mariska Hargitay by: SVU Boom Tech 05/07/2003 @ 09:20PM Lets just say she is hanging very close to Jodie Foster in that closet!"

About her gay husband:
"I am a gay man who lives in NYC, and I don't know if mariska is gay, but her husband sure is!

266 here, Peter and I met in a gay bar in chelsea bar several years ago, we did not fuck but he is definetly into men

"You've missed the datalounge stuff I take it? Heh. Her husband hit on my buddy (male) so take that as you will. (NT) -- Rick, 08:36:12 10/04/06 Wed"

"1. Mariska and Peter have never consummated their marriage. 2. They have slept in separate bedrooms from day one. 3. They have a pretty extensive pre-nup. He gives her babies, she helps with his career. 4. He was tested to see if he was a good sperm donor candidate before they were married. 5. He was not allowed to have sex with anyone until she was pregnant. 6. All of Peter's lovers are to sign confidentiality agreements. 7. He is not to be seen with any potential love interests in public. All boyfriends must be brought home for Mariska's approval.
I have read much of this before but yes she is certainly not straight at all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Please don't quote the whole post!

Here's the link for all the stories and pics about her rumored gayness: http://s1.zetaboards.com/ladieslounge/topic/1193000/1/

Anyone who is interested in her and asks themselves why people think that she is gay, should read the first page, I highly recommend it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's starting to look like her old self again. At least in public. on the show not so much
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I miss the old Debate Club days. She's gotten kinda boring to gossip about (which I guess was her intention with the whole marriage thing and all)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i'm waching cougar town and there's a song that goes like this:

Confident in my sexuality just like Mariska Hargitay
Confident in my sexuality, got a pedicure the other day
I wear pink shirts and fancy shoes
I moisturize, look good in blue
I drink Cabernet, Cabernet
Confident in my sexuality, drove my hybrid to the ballet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_---HU6nWiE&feature=related
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 17 2012, 08:12 PM
i'm waching cougar town and there's a song that goes like this:

Confident in my sexuality, got a pedicure the other day
I wear pink shirts and fancy shoes
I moisturize, look good in blue
I drink Cabernet, Cabernet
Confident in my sexuality, drove my hybrid to the ballet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_---HU6nWiE&feature=related
:rofl:
lol@ that song. Yeah, but she is gay and so is her husband. More power to em if they are comfortable living like that. I couldn't do it. I hope they're at least honest with their children.
Quote Post Goto Top

shortyL

Too Mariska and Maria didn't last.

Unregistered

Jan 10 2012, 06:39 AM
She's starting to look like her old self again. At least in public. on the show not so much
Olivia Benson's "romance" with that man only showed how gay Mariska H. and Olivia Benson are. It was really cringeworthy to see.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ok wtf, Mariska's thread was way bigger what happened?

btw check out this vid of her way back:

hot brunette in car
Quote Post Goto Top

HK Phooey
Unregistered

Quote:

SHE'S GAY!
No shit Sherlock! :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I love her little scene from the Love Guru:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BVsrcbDBYI

Not because it's very good, but because of Mike Myers line at the end: "I'm beautiful and I have a secret"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I remember reading years ago about a thread or website devoted to Benson & the blonde lawyer. I always wanted to read it, but never got around to it. I don't suppose anyone remembers the name of that thread/website, do they?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 18 2012, 02:59 AM
I remember reading years ago about a thread or website devoted to Benson & the blonde lawyer. I always wanted to read it, but never got around to it. I don't suppose anyone remembers the name of that thread/website, do they?
This has a bunch of the Benson/Cabot fan fiction:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by STMTH, Jan 9 2013, 01:32 AM.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 17 2012, 01:39 PM
I love her little scene from the Love Guru:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BVsrcbDBYI

Not because it's very good, but because of Mike Myers line at the end: "I'm beautiful and I have a secret"
It might have been funny if it was coming from someone else. But since it was Mike Meyers that said that it just made him look pathetic and self-loathing. Mike Meyers is a closeted gay man and should be the last one cracking jokes about other closeted celebs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 18 2012, 02:59 AM
This might also be interesting for you, it's a "ship manifesto"

http://ship-manifesto.livejournal.com/43570.html
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

seriously what happened to this thread?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 19 2012, 08:44 AM
Lawyers?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 19 2012, 08:53 AM
Lawyers?
no, the entire forum got jacked back in december and eveything was lost.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 19 2012, 10:29 AM
Lawyers?
Oh, I knew that part. I thought the anon was talking about something recent.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 19 2012, 10:40 AM
Jun 19 2012, 10:29 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Oh, I knew that part. I thought the anon was talking about something recent.
There is to much out there indicating Mariska Hargitay is gay for her to just worry about this site.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I seriously think that Mariska has become so boring to talk about, no one noticed that her thread wasn't started again A.D.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 9 2013, 01:07 AM
I seriously think that Mariska has become so boring to talk about, no one noticed that her thread wasn't started again A.D.
She has for real!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She and Hillary Swank were on a friggin float together for Mardi Gras last year! Whatever PR magic she's weaving to keep her in the closet, she's doing a brilliant job at it, if it allows her to do stuff like this too.
Mardi Gras
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ah, parting is such sweet sorrow.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mariska, you so pretty. I like you more than I even like my dogs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

OK wth this thread had way more posts and pics. Waht happened? There were pics of her and her kids etc. wTf?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I have to say whomever put this post and pic together is too funny!

NNDB

Note her sexual orientation and the photo
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Does anybody really believe she is completely gay? I mean she is what 48 now would she have to hide in this day and age? Jodie managed to have a wife and two kids and still be in the closet. It was not impossible. What is sad about this story line is that you are saying she never found true love, or if she did it did not last. And for the rest of her life she is going to live in separate bedrooms with a man she does not love grabbing a little sex now and then with some hottie. For what? Her SUV days are almost over. What is wrong with this picture?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 05:24 AM
Does anybody really believe she is completely gay? I mean she is what 48 now would she have to hide in this day and age? Jodie managed to have a wife and two kids and still be in the closet. It was not impossible. What is sad about this story line is that you are saying she never found true love, or if she did it did not last. And for the rest of her life she is going to live in separate bedrooms with a man she does not love grabbing a little sex now and then with some hottie. For what? Her SUV days are almost over. What is wrong with this picture?
I believe without a doubt she's gay. I know a relative of hers but I don't have the courage to ask for an answer. If only she would get caught, then maybe I can ask casually. :shifty:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 05:27 AM
I believe without a doubt she's gay. I know a relative of hers but I don't have the courage to ask for an answer. If only she would get caught, then maybe I can ask casually. :shifty:
When she lived in LA she was notoriously gay. Going to all the girl clubs etc. It wasn't until she decided to become an actress that she went into the closet.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 23 2013, 05:27 AM
Mariska is a tentpole of the entire multibillion dollar L&O universe. TPTB would not have chosen her for this role unless she was seriously personally conflicted about her sexuality, and if she told herself she could be a better advocate for women by staying in the closet, and told herself she could only achieve her lifelong dream of parenthood (while maintaining the expectations and financial burdens of stardom built around image) by remaining in the closet. It's a drama of operatic proportions that is most easily understood only by Mariska's contemporaries. Hopefully some sort of drama can be constructed in the future that will help others understand the choices she made, in the terrible context in which they were made.
Quote Post Goto Top

STMTH
Member Avatar

Why does no one mention Mariska's father in all this? Not insinuating anything creepy here. She mentioned him a number of times over the years in her talks about family and how much she wanted him to see her with one of her own. Seems like baby #1 was rush to the finish since her dad was nearing the end of life when he was born.

Unregistered

STMTH
Jan 23 2013, 06:00 AM
Why does no one mention Mariska's father in all this? Not insinuating anything creepy here. She mentioned him a number of times over the years in her talks about family and how much she wanted him to see her with one of her own. Seems like baby #1 was rush to the finish since her dad was nearing the end of life when he was born.
I remember people speculated that she would come out once her dad died. -_-
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply