Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Tennis Thread; WTA gossip, pics, captions , girls, girls & girls...
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 10:18 PM (789,884 Views)
Unregistered

Dec 28 2011, 07:29 PM
Someone says she's dating Sam on the video "Sabine Lisicki scared by thunder (funny) - Wimbledon 2011 quarterfinal". People talk about it on Youtube now, rumors are spreading!!!
Sam and Sabine are dating? I thought Sam had a rumored girlfriend named Simone Murrow. I don't know if it is true but I heard that before for somewhere else.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I could totally see Dulko & Pennetta as a couple as they seem to do most things on & off court together. But they're not of course, as Pennetta has been in male relationships & Dulko got married this year. But you could imagine them together...maybe secretly, they want to be!

I'm keeping an eye on King & Shevdova as they seem to enjoy each others company too & have fun. Nothing wrong with that!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2011, 05:05 PM
Dec 28 2011, 12:58 PM
:rofl: Is this the off-season???
Only three days to go, ladies!!! Can't wait!
x2

so looking forward. wanna see schiavo, kuzzy, sam, radwanska, gorgeous goerges, petko and bine. hope they will all stay injury free and have a great season.

c'mon 2012. hurry.
x2!!

+ azarenka, just so we have a list of quarterfinalists.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 02:01 AM
Someone says she's dating Sam on the video "Sabine Lisicki scared by thunder (funny) - Wimbledon 2011 quarterfinal". People talk about it on Youtube now, rumors are spreading!!!
Sam and Sabine are dating? I thought Sam had a rumored girlfriend named Simone Murrow. I don't know if it is true but I heard that before for somewhere else.
There are rumors about Simmone too though there have never been proof whatsoever either. Just because Sam's a lesbian and Simmone works with her. Short conclusion for a lot of people.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

It would have been a hot tub photo or a restaurant photo then okay, it'd have been different. But there's no harm to say you spend time on court with your doubles partner. She barely insinuates anything else. Actually she handles it pretty well for her age.

So, you are saying, they are a couple. I see it the same way. I say they/Sabine doesn't want to lie about it nor shout it from the rooftops either. So, posting pics that are showing them together and could mean either way (dubs friends or couple) is the way to do it.

Quote:

But Sabine has a strong temper too and I'm sure that if there's something she wants to stand for one day then she will do it no matters the price she might have to pay for it.

x2
If Sam goes along and the relationship lasts they will take the plunge.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 09:29 AM
Dec 28 2011, 12:58 PM
:rofl: Is this the off-season???
Only three days to go, ladies!!! Can't wait!
x2

so looking forward. wanna see schiavo, kuzzy, sam, radwanska, gorgeous goerges, petko and bine. hope they will all stay injury free and have a great season.

c'mon 2012. hurry.
x2!!

Well played. ;)

Here's my dream quarters for the AO (or any tourney):
Schiavo vs. Kuzzy
Radwanska vs. Petko
Sam vs. Jule
Bine vs. Vika

Semis:
Bine vs. Radwanska
Sam vs. Schiavo

Final:
Bine vs. Sam

Of course, all of these matches would be grueling, tough three-setters with multiple match points saved by either player. :lol: Bring it!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Love Sabs when she plays. She's so freckin' hot. :drool:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She lost weight since Wimby, no? Where is her little tummy? :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 10:50 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
x2!!

Well played. ;)

Schiavo vs. Kuzzy
Radwanska vs. Petko
Sam vs. Jule
Bine vs. Vika

Semis:
Bine vs. Radwanska
Sam vs. Schiavo

Final:
Bine vs. Sam

Of course, all of these matches would be grueling, tough three-setters with multiple match points saved by either player. :lol: Bring it!
Heaven on earth!

I'd love to see a Schiavo/Kuzzy QF that lasts even longer than last year.
Petko/Rad final in Tokyo (or was it Beijing?) was pretty awesome..

But my god, a Sam/Sabs final.. hahah so much drama in that. I'd love it though.

Hope Li keeps the bad form she's in, Serena gets eliminated early and Wozniacki suffers a first round loss to some not-even-in-top-100 player.

Can't wait to go! Flying to Aussie this weekend :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 12:54 PM

Well played. ;)

Schiavo vs. Kuzzy
Radwanska vs. Petko
Sam vs. Jule
Bine vs. Vika

Semis:
Bine vs. Radwanska
Sam vs. Schiavo

Final:
Bine vs. Sam

Heaven on earth!

Hope Li keeps the bad form she's in, Serena gets eliminated early and Wozniacki suffers a first round loss to some not-even-in-top-100 player.

I actually like Li. Hope she get's out of the slump. Agree with you on Woz. Kvitti will take over No. 1 soon.
You fly to Oz to watch tennis. Wow, that's pretty awesome! Have fun.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 01:37 PM
Dec 29 2011, 12:54 PM

Heaven on earth!

I actually like Li. Hope she get's out of the slump. Agree with you on Woz. Kvitti will take over No. 1 soon.
Yeah she'll take over the no.1 position is she wins one match in Brisbane? Something like that?

Not flying in to watch tennis, not that rich ;) I'll be travelling Aus for 6 months
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 03:02 PM
Quote:

Yeah she'll take over the no.1 position is she wins one match in Brisbane? Something like that?

Not flying in to watch tennis, not that rich ;) I'll be travelling Aus for 6 months
Petra will play Hopman Cup not Brisbane. Funny though, as she is the defending champion. Better for sam! :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 10:56 AM

Posted Image

Dec 29 2011, 12:32 PM
She lost weight since Wimby, no? Where is her little tummy? :'(
you can blame sam for sabine's tough off-season work-out ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

xora
Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
mmh that ass :drool:
love it when she wears that tight pants
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

xora
Dec 29 2011, 07:52 PM
Yes! Love it more as the skirt tbh. :retard:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I heard of Sam being shipped with Simmone in TF around Roland Garros. Apparently there were "arguments" in hotels. Then again she apparently went home to Oz after Wimby on the same flight with Simmone. Again TF is the source.
That's about it. This is not coming from people within the WTA.

Apparently within the WTA and ATP there's another rumor going round. You know which one.

As I don't know anyone personally I can't say which rumor is true.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2011, 06:33 PM
Dec 28 2011, 06:28 PM
Ok, can someone please explain to me why is almost everyone thinking Sabine and Sam are together? ^o)
Because it's the off-season, we have nothing better to do and because IT'S FUN!!! :lol:

Dec 28 2011, 06:34 PM
Dec 28 2011, 06:28 PM
Ok, can someone please explain to me why is almost everyone thinking Sabine and Sam are together? ^o)
because they are ;)

:huh: Not helping.... is there no proof???
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Proof: no!
Hints: a lot.

Most was lost in the old thread. It's really a shame.
I think there are two assumptions speaking against Stosicki:
1) Sabine is straight
2) Sam is with someone else (Sim)

Re 1) In the old thread there were several links to interview, press conferences etc. showing that Sabs might not be as straight as everyone assumes. Maybe someone would like to bother to dig these links up and post them again.

Re 2) There is no proof for Sam being with Simmone at all. You might think that after such a long time (don't know how long Sim is with the team, but it's quite a while) there would be more than these pictures taken at the Hopman Cup 2009 which show nothing at all but two people picking up racquets.

Hints for Stosicki:
The whole merging for example. Again, maybe someone would like to post pics again.
1) Thumbs up pics
2) Sam's glitter look
3) Sam's positivity flash (Haha, remember that before the Open they named Bartoli as the dark horse... Now, guess who went out onto Arthur Ash stating: "I want to enjoy myself". Not Serena.)
4) Sightings: Sabine in Istanbul (again no pictures to prove it, but the poster here seemed reliable enough, Sam in Bali is not confirmed)

:lol: Your turn.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 08:22 PM
I heard of Sam being shipped with Simmone in TF around Roland Garros. Apparently there were "arguments" in hotels. Then again she apparently went home to Oz after Wimby on the same flight with Simmone. Again TF is the source.
That's about it. This is not coming from people within the WTA.

Apparently within the WTA and ATP there's another rumor going round. You know which one.

As I don't know anyone personally I can't say which rumor is true.
Don't trust TF when it comes to rumors. :) I don't know if we can trust more this thread but at the same time the anonymity of it might help. Not saying players themselves would come here but maybe people who work for the WTA. Why not? Or even if not people within the WTA, then some people who might have seen things like this person in Istanbul. I guess the guest status here can help some people to say stuff.

In Paris, Sam doesn't stay at hotels. She rents an apartment, same for Wimbledon. So arguments in hotels wouldn't have taken place in Paris and London. Besides, Sam and Sim aren't people who would go into public arguments, not their type at all. Sam's discreet, Sim too. And being on the same flight seems normal considering they both live in Sydney unless Sam was then going to her parents' home in Brisbane but still, London-Sydney is easier to get than London-Brisbane. You catch a connection in Sydney then, or somewhere in Asia.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sam on her Facebook "Vote for my doubles partner Sabine Lisicki in the Xperia hot shots competition... We are playing doubles again in New York :)"

She never said anything about Petrova she was playing with in 2010. That doesn't mean she's dating Sabine but that she at least gets really along with her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm not sure Sam and Sim hung around when they were in Sydney after Wimbledon because when you have a look at the pictures Sam posted on her Facebook, they're not as good as when it's Sim who takes them.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

xora
Dec 29 2011, 07:52 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Yummy!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Do any of you still believer that Maria sharapova is a lesbian or
Bi?
Or
At least had something more than friendship with Camilla?
I don't know why but something about her just pings to me and I have a pretty good gaydar.

Sabine pings for me as well.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 30 2011, 12:32 AM
Do any of you still believer that Maria sharapova is a lesbian or
Bi?
Or
At least had something more than friendship with Camilla?
I don't know why but something about her just pings to me and I have a pretty good gaydar.

Sabine pings for me as well.
Not sure about Masha. But fiance moved to Istanbul, right? And how long are they engaged now... let's see if she ever get's married to this guy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This thread is funny. Never thought about Sam and Sabine. I don't know, they don't really ping at all together. I think you girls are just seeing what you want to see. And good on you, too.

Anyway, I am surprised there is mostly only talk of Sam. My take on the WTA tour is that there are quite a few lesbians around. When I saw this thread I was hoping you girls had a move diverse conversation.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 30 2011, 12:03 PM
This thread is funny. Never thought about Sam and Sabine. I don't know, they don't really ping at all together. I think you girls are just seeing what you want to see. And good on you, too.

Anyway, I am surprised there is mostly only talk of Sam. My take on the WTA tour is that there are quite a few lesbians around. When I saw this thread I was hoping you girls had a move diverse conversation.
:) so, what's your pick? Who else could we talk about?

Bring it! The more the merrier!

:grouphug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 30 2011, 12:03 PM

I'm curious too!

Obvious to me are Schiavone, Stosur, Hercog and Danniliidou :')

I used to think Petko and Kuzzy were gay too but Petko is not and there are quite a lot of people saying that Kuzzy isn't gay.

So I don't know. Maybe my gaydar is dysfunctional ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

How amazing would this be? hah
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

According to this interview....

http://youtu.be/DXRrn1I9rSA

I think Sam will not play dubs in Australian Open Series
What a shame. :-/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 30 2011, 02:47 PM
According to this interview....

http://youtu.be/DXRrn1I9rSA

I think Sam will not play dubs in Australian Open Series
What a shame. :-/
It's because of all the pressure when playing Oz.
Interesting though, because Boom boom always keeps saying they will play. And their practice week could have hinted to playing dubs, right? Now will there be questions why these two practiced together. BB could have practiced with Jarka, she's good friends with...
Quote Post Goto Top

FemmeFatalist9

I've been one of the people only posting about Stosicki, so I'll try to diversify if I can as well. As an avid tennis fan for about 10 years now, I don't have any proof of anything, but I have read a lot of stuff on the matter of who might like the ladies. I don't have many links to support any of this, so take it all with a grain of salt. It's nothing groundbreaking but...

People used to think Kuznetsova was for sure gay, especially after she made some kind of statement about starting the new year off finally being herself or something like that. But then I guess she made some comments about boys later on, so now, no one knows what the heck is going on.

Apparently Fran Schiavone is bi :blinkwide: She gestured to her coach during a match about taking her opponent to have a 3some with them (looked everywhere for the vid, can't find it)

Stubbs, Raymond, Daniilidou are all openly gay I think.

As for pure speculation - there have been various rumors that Cirstea and Hantuchova might like the ladies. I don't know much about Cirstea, but Hantuchova never seems to have a bf even though many people find her very attractive. She might just be super private, but it's something to think about.

Of course there's the well-known Sharapova debate but I'm not sure we'll ever know... But besides the rumored Camilla Belle relationship, some people say that when Maria made that "Thank you to someone else - you know who you are" speech after her first Wimbledon, she was talking to a gf that her father later made her break up with.

And now that I've posted about other people (and probably nothing new at that)...

"Thats the weather here in Auckland..."
Posted Image
Edited by FemmeFatalist9, Dec 30 2011, 07:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

hmm, i really didn't know boris becker was called boom boom, too. thought this was a clear allusion to "our" boom boom. who else thought that?
http://lovegameall.wordpress.com/2011/12/26/13-lets-have-a-ball/6/

i got educated. :lol:
http://lovegameall.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/boom-shake-shake-shake-the-cupboard/

"To our knowledge, Sabine Lisicki has not been associated with any London broom cupboard so far." :rofl:

anyone else a fan of this blog? i'm oficially obsessed with elisanda.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Apparently Fran Schiavone is bi :blinkwide: She gestured to her coach during a match about taking her opponent to have a 3some with them (looked everywhere for the vid, can't find it)

I always thought that was a joke. ^o)

Quote:

As for pure speculation - there have been various rumors that Cirstea and Hantuchova might like the ladies. I don't know much about Cirstea, but Hantuchova never seems to have a bf even though many people find her very attractive. She might just be super private, but it's something to think about.

Cirstea was mentored by Conchi Martinez I heard, so..... who knows. ;)
Dani, Dani, Dani... wasn't she with some old guy from her homecountry?

Quote:

Posted Image

What can you do in that piss weather... spend time with...
http://twitter.com/#!/sorana_cirstea/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FRH1wjT6Q
Quote Post Goto Top

FemmeFatalist9

Dec 30 2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:

I always thought that was a joke. ^o)

Quote:

Cirstea was mentored by Conchi Martinez I heard, so..... who knows. ;)
Dani, Dani, Dani... wasn't she with some old guy from her homecountry?

Quote:

Posted Image

What can you do in that piss weather... spend time with...
http://twitter.com/#!/sorana_cirstea/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FRH1wjT6Q
The Schiavone gesture definitely happened, but if you mean she was joking, you're probably right. Who knows with Fran haha - she's an enigma!

Haven't heard about Dani's geezer, but yeah definitely a possibility of her dating guys and just being very reserved about it, as she seems to be a private person. I used to be a HUGE fan of her's but my heart couldn't take the choking anymore lol. She's the only athlete I've ever "abandoned" but I couldn't take it. So I haven't been as up on my Dani news in the last year or 2.

And Dayyyuuuuum Sabine lookin fine in that pic. Thx for posting! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The famous threesome video ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIz-v1Qg5Ss
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply