Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Piper Perabo; Deliriously Covert -- READ RULES BEFORE POSTING
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 08:41 PM (277,107 Views)
Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 08:21 AM
Jan 18 2014, 07:57 AM
To add to my last post (which already ended up longer than i intended) what lesbian who is so desperate to hide her true self that she'd marry a man would go on record talking about how hot another woman is? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of a sham marriage if shes going off saying hot hot other women are? Also I read the article and shes very clearly admiring how at 60 years old Diane Keaton managed to have a better body than she perceived her 30 year old self to have.
If you're not gay that's fine with me, but why do you feel the need to be in denial of someone else's sexuality? You don't even know her and you talk like you know for sure that she's straight. You must be a close friend of hers or something.
except i am...how am i the one in denial about someone else's sexuality when youre the one insisting shes gay meanwhile shes planning her wedding to a guy? obviously i dont know 100% if shes straight, but all signs point to straight and not a single one points to gay. logically one would conclude shes straight. shes done absolutely nothing that would make any rational person think shes gay. the only proof you were able to show (the bar) is only up on one website and despite the site claiming they were seen together repeatedly i can't find a single picture of them together. lets be real, if she wasnt in so many lesbian movies most people here wouldn't even care about her let alone think she was gay. i wouldn't have even paid attention to her other movies if Imagine and Lost didn't make such huge impacts on me personally.

whats annoying is when i come to a board to discuss an actress i like and maybe speculate a little only to see posts of people calling her an insult to lesbians because she isn't living the life they want her to. an anon had the audacity to say that shes sending a message to young gay women to stay in the closet and marry men. if she is gay and came out then great for her. i've loved a few of her movies and think she'd be a great role model considering her previous roles. however shes not and some people are taking it way harder than they should. I hate when people assume every anon on this board who doesnt think every single female celeb is gay couldnt possibly be gay themselves. its called reasoning. you can't declare someone gay just because you want them to be and then get mad at anyone who says she isnt. even to the point where you get angry at piper herself and trash her for not being gay. how do you find nothing wrong with the fact that people rather shame her than admit that maybe they were wrong and she is in love with the person shes choosing to marry. why would you rather believe that shes a self hating lesbian who rather live her life out as a lie?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It's fine that you are an obvious heterosexual, but don't come on these lesbian threads and diss the posters. You're not better than us. If you don't like gay people that's your problem, but don't project your straight opinions on me or anybody else on here. I'm gay and I'm proud to be. If you don't like it, tough now :emofuckoff:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 08:48 AM
To add to my last post (which already ended up longer than i intended) what lesbian who is so desperate to hide her true self that she'd marry a man would go on record talking about how hot another woman is? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of a sham marriage if shes going off saying hot hot other women are? Also I read the article and shes very clearly admiring how at 60 years old Diane Keaton managed to have a better body than she perceived her 30 year old self to have.
If you're not gay that's fine with me, but why do you feel the need to be in denial of someone else's sexuality? You don't even know her and you talk like you know for sure that she's straight. You must be a close friend of hers or something.
except i am...how am i the one in denial about someone else's sexuality when youre the one insisting shes gay meanwhile shes planning her wedding to a guy? obviously i dont know 100% if shes straight, but all signs point to straight and not a single one points to gay. logically one would conclude shes straight. shes done absolutely nothing that would make any rational person think shes gay. the only proof you were able to show (the bar) is only up on one website and despite the site claiming they were seen together repeatedly i can't find a single picture of them together. lets be real, if she wasnt in so many lesbian movies most people here wouldn't even care about her let alone think she was gay. i wouldn't have even paid attention to her other movies if Imagine and Lost didn't make such huge impacts on me personally.

whats annoying is when i come to a board to discuss an actress i like and maybe speculate a little only to see posts of people calling her an insult to lesbians because she isn't living the life they want her to. an anon had the audacity to say that shes sending a message to young gay women to stay in the closet and marry men. if she is gay and came out then great for her. i've loved a few of her movies and think she'd be a great role model considering her previous roles. however shes not and some people are taking it way harder than they should. I hate when people assume every anon on this board who doesnt think every single female celeb is gay couldnt possibly be gay themselves. its called reasoning. you can't declare someone gay just because you want them to be and then get mad at anyone who says she isnt. even to the point where you get angry at piper herself and trash her for not being gay. how do you find nothing wrong with the fact that people rather shame her than admit that maybe they were wrong and she is in love with the person shes choosing to marry. why would you rather believe that shes a self hating lesbian who rather live her life out as a lie?
Are you a friend of hers?! Yes or no!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

god forbid i choose to believe someone when they say what their sexuality is. how dare i believe her.i 'm so sorry obviously you, random anon on an internet board, know her better than she knows herself. im glad youre here to tell me for sure shes gay because you just know.

Thats my problem with this. I asked if there were any reasons people thought she was gay outside of the fact that shes been in a bunch of gay movies and not a single compelling reason could be given. When i questioned the legitimacy of the bar story suddenly "people" spoke to her about her engagement and her reaction was "weird". Suddenly the anon responding somehow knew that none of piper's relationships with men were ever serious. Not even the relationship she had with the man shes currently engaged to. Suddenly the anon knew she wasn't in love because she doesn't talk about him in interviews. Suddenly shes gay because she complimented a 60 year old woman. And then once i called out how ridiculous that entire post was all anyone could say was "i bet youre not even gay." Like wtf???

I never once claimed to know piper but id be willing to go out on a limb and say that the average person marries the person they love and want to marry and thats proof enough for me that shes straight. when theres a legit reason to think shes gay then i'll question it but until then im not sipping the kool-aid. It not like shes some ambiguous case where theres no man or woman in the picture. Theres very clearly someone and people are getting heated because its not the one they wanted it to be.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 09:01 AM
god forbid i choose to believe someone when they say what their sexuality is. how dare i believe her.i 'm so sorry obviously you, random anon on an internet board, know her better than she knows herself. im glad youre here to tell me for sure shes gay because you just know.

Thats my problem with this. I asked if there were any reasons people thought she was gay outside of the fact that shes been in a bunch of gay movies and not a single compelling reason could be given. When i questioned the legitimacy of the bar story suddenly "people" spoke to her about her engagement and her reaction was "weird". Suddenly the anon responding somehow knew that none of piper's relationships with men were ever serious. Not even the relationship she had with the man shes currently engaged to. Suddenly the anon knew she wasn't in love because she doesn't talk about him in interviews. Suddenly shes gay because she complimented a 60 year old woman. And then once i called out how ridiculous that entire post was all anyone could say was "i bet youre not even gay." Like wtf???

I never once claimed to know piper but id be willing to go out on a limb and say that the average person marries the person they love and want to marry and thats proof enough for me that shes straight. when theres a legit reason to think shes gay then i'll question it but until then im not sipping the kool-aid. It not like shes some ambiguous case where theres no man or woman in the picture. Theres very clearly someone and people are getting heated because its not the one they wanted it to be.
Piper never said she was anything and then you sit there and assume she's straight and deny the proof that's presented to you. No one here asked for your input anyway. And no, YOU are the one that seems to know a WHOLE lot more than I do about her personal life because you are coming up with all these different observations on how she's straight. You think just because she's an actress that she doesn't have any flaws or fuck ups. She's not perfect. She's a human being just like me and you and you back her up every time someone makes a comment on her being into women like being gay is soooooo gross. Go away already.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 09:10 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepon record

Piper never said she was anything and then you sit there and assume she's straight and deny the proof that's presented to you. No one here asked for your input anyway. And no, YOU are the one that seems to know a WHOLE lot more than I do about her personal life because you are coming up with all these different observations on how she's straight. You think just because she's an actress that she doesn't have any flaws or fuck ups. She's not perfect. She's a human being just like me and you and you back her up every time someone makes a comment on her being into women like being gay is soooooo gross. Go away already.
umm i would assume that her saying shes marrying her boyfriend is her saying that she has an interest in men...more than an interest since she wants to spend the rest of her life with the dude....

and again WHAT PROOF?? I've asked for it and don't show me that fake bar story again. The only observation ive come up with to prove shes straight is that shes Marrying.A.Man. Thats it. I havent made a single one else, but everyone else here is claiming "but from their pictures they just look like close friends" and that she doesnt love him because she doesnt brag about him in interviews. Not to mention all the observations that shes gay because "her mannerisms" or because she called an old woman hot or because she lived with her close friend. But somehow im the one making up wild stories off of observations?

When did i ever say piper doesnt have any flaws or make mistakes??? when did we even start talking about that? i dont know her. what mistake am i defending?? are you implying that i think being gay is a flaw?? wtf? never at any point in this thread have i said anything negative about being gay. unlike what you guys seem to think about piper im not self hating. what i have done is ask why people think shes gay and then i responded to the person who listed a bunch of nonsensical reasons. Notice how they couldn't even respond back accordingly because they couldnt say anything against what i said.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Honestly f people want to continue thinking shes gay then fine but dont slander her name just because you're angry that the only solid bit of proof on her sexuality says that shes straight. The things people wrote after they found out about her engagement were disgusting. Its the same type of things people wrote in the Kelly Clarkson thread when she got married. Why can't you just be happy for someone? Why attack her and others because things didn't turn out the way people on this board would have preferred?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 09:23 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepon recordthey say what their sexuality is. how dare i believe her.i 'm so sorry obviously you, random anon on an internet board, know her better than she knows herself. im glad youre here to tell me for sure shes gay because you just know.

umm i would assume that her saying shes marrying her boyfriend is her saying that she has an interest in men...more than an interest since she wants to spend the rest of her life with the dude....

and again WHAT PROOF?? I've asked for it and don't show me that fake bar story again. The only observation ive come up with to prove shes straight is that shes Marrying.A.Man. Thats it. I havent made a single one else, but everyone else here is claiming "but from their pictures they just look like close friends" and that she doesnt love him because she doesnt brag about him in interviews. Not to mention all the observations that shes gay because "her mannerisms" or because she called an old woman hot or because she lived with her close friend. But somehow im the one making up wild stories off of observations?

When did i ever say piper doesnt have any flaws or make mistakes??? when did we even start talking about that? i dont know her. what mistake am i defending?? are you implying that i think being gay is a flaw?? wtf? never at any point in this thread have i said anything negative about being gay. unlike what you guys seem to think about piper im not self hating. what i have done is ask why people think shes gay and then i responded to the person who listed a bunch of nonsensical reasons. Notice how they couldn't even respond back accordingly because they couldnt say anything against what i said.
Maybe they're not responding back to you because you're not worth the time. I THINK PIPER IS GAY AND I'M STICKING TO IT AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT IT. I'm done with this conversation.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 09:28 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepon recordthey say what their sexuality is. how dare i believe her.i 'm so sorry obviously you, random anon on an internet board, know her better than she knows herself. im glad youre here to tell me for sure shes gay because you just know.

I never once claimed to know piper but id be willing to go out on a limb and say that the average person marries the person they love and want

Maybe they're not responding back to you because you're not worth the time. I THINK PIPER IS GAY AND I'M STICKING TO IT AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT IT. I'm done with this conversation.
you're reading comprehension skills just failed you. i said respond back "accordingly." accordingly = in a way that is appropriate to the particular circumstances. They did respond but instead of addressing what i said or actually writing some real proof they claimed i must be straight. Because anyone who doesnt think piper is gay is straight. Thats the logic that anon uses and thats why when i responded to them with rationality they couldn't figure out what to say.

Im glad you're done. Hopefully you can aren't one of the posters who bash her for her life options.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 09:33 AM

I never once claimed to know piper but id be willing to go out on a limb and say that the average person marries the person they love and want im the one making up wild stories off of observations?

you're reading comprehension skills just failed you. i said respond back "accordingly." accordingly = in a way that is appropriate to the particular circumstances. They did respond but instead of addressing what i said or actually writing some real proof they claimed i must be straight. Because anyone who doesnt think piper is gay is straight. Thats the logic that anon uses and thats why when i responded to them with rationality they couldn't figure out what to say.

Im glad you're done. Hopefully you can aren't one of the posters who bash her for her life options.
And I see that you're reading comprehending skills just failed you also because I said I was through with this conversation and you're still talking.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 09:36 AM

I never once claimed to know piper but id be willing to go out on a limb and say that the average person marries the person they love and want im

And I see that you're reading comprehending skills just failed you also because I said I was through with this conversation and you're still talking.
Wow. :blinkwide:

(DA)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I never once claimed to know piper but id be willing to go out on a limb and say that the average person marries the person they love and want im

you're so through with the conversation that you're still writing back :rofl: ....like i said....some of ya'll lack reasoning skills..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if you're done then you're done. if you dont care then stop worrying about trying to get the last line in the conversation. you're done. you're out. im not expecting a response to this post.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 09:40 AM

you're so through with the conversation that you're still writing back :rofl: ....like i said....some of ya'll lack reasoning skills..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if you're done then you're done. if you dont care then stop worrying about trying to get the last line in the conversation. you're done. you're out. im not expecting a response to this post.
I don't know what's going on here but that poster is super aggressive. How in the world did you manage to have a conversation?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 17 2014, 10:29 PM
Jan 17 2014, 02:54 PM
Jan 17 2014, 10:59 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
It is her facebook, she asked for questions to be asked during C.A. and she sent me a video on location so it is real.
anyway i can't understand why all those likes in this week, this is out of the scene right now, so i'm pretty sure she buyed those likes....likes leann rimes on twitter...
Why do you think she bought her likes on Facebook? Do you think she's losing fans? I haven't even looked at her Facebook so I don't know. That's why I'm asking. I'm curious.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 08:14 AM
Well you sound a little bit like a homophobe and I'm not wasting no more time talking to you. It seems you get all offensive when people call her gay. If she came out gay you will probably have a heart attack.
That op sounds nothing like a homophobe, just a sane person. I find it interesting that when these delusionals are confronted and have no argument left they always use de "het troll/homophobe" card.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 06:33 PM
Jan 18 2014, 08:14 AM
Well you sound a little bit like a homophobe and I'm not wasting no more time talking to you. It seems you get all offensive when people call her gay. If she came out gay you will probably have a heart attack.
That op sounds nothing like a homophobe, just a sane person. I find it interesting that when these delusionals are confronted and have no argument left they always use de "het troll/homophobe" card.
:tinfoil:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

When is the Wedding? Is Thor invited?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 06:45 PM
who cares, piper is marrying for money and she will be tired of that flabby fifty-old kiwi stephen' penis before you could imagine...she'll wind up like eva longoria charachter in desperate housewives, so she'll betray stephen with some 20s handsome muscular gardner in their hollywood mansion.....so i'm starting to learn gardening and gettin' that michael jai white kind of body :wub: I'm hunger of Piper
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 10:45 PM
Jan 18 2014, 06:45 PM
who cares, piper is marrying for money and she will be tired of that flabby fifty-old kiwi stephen' penis before you could imagine...she'll wind up like eva longoria charachter in desperate housewives, so she'll betray stephen with some 20s handsome muscular gardner in their hollywood mansion.....so i'm starting to learn gardening and gettin' that michael jai white kind of body :wub: I'm hunger of Piper
Or she will betray him and have a fine ass lesbian in their house :lol: ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

piper likes bodybuilder :X
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2014, 11:05 PM
piper likes bodybuilder :X
piper likes the pussy :clap: :jiggy: :shhh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

People claiming that there's no proof that Piper's gay are completely deluded. There is legitimate proof that she and Tina Thor were in a relationship for years. Sham marriages do happen you know. Just look at Mariska Hargitay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I attended the Screen Actors Guild Awards and spotted none other that our friend Piper and her ubiquitous manager Tina Thor...or Thormaulen as those of you that know. At the after party, Tina and Piper did not have any interview or papparazzi problems as the 4 of us walked out together. Much to my partners and my surprise, Tina asked us if they could "share" our ride!! I was surprised that we had a car and they didn't!! Well, if they did...it was nowhere to be seen. We went back to to the Beverly Wilshire...however, they were going to another hotel...they didn't say where. Small talk was engaged during the ride and my partner was itching to talk about the elephant in the car...the obvious lack of fiancee. After a swift kick on the shin, it was stopped. I asked which production they were members of as I had no intention of obvious recognition...and Piper said that they were there as SAG members and were seated with The Game of Thrones table. They didn't introduce themselves and neither did we. For those of you that think she may be married...there was no evidence ie a ring on ANY finger. By the way for those that doubt me...watch the SAG awards and look at The Game of Thrones table...Piper was at the far head with Tina her right.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 19 2014, 04:25 PM
People claiming that there's no proof that Piper's gay are completely deluded. There is legitimate proof that she and Tina Thor were in a relationship for years. Sham marriages do happen you know. Just look at Mariska Hargitay.
That's EXACTLY the point that I'm trying to make and these people just don't get it so I gave up. I wonder why they're still saying Kelly Clarkson is gay and she got married and pregnant by a dude. I looked at her thread. I very seldom saw someone call her bi but for some reason Piper is all a sudden straight or bi and never gay because she with a dude. What's the difference between Piper and Kelly? Kelly, judging by what I read in her thread, dated more dudes than Piper did and they still said Kelly was gay. But noooooooo! Not Piper. Never that. The only reason I can think of is that Piper is more attractive than Kelly is and they find it hard to believe that Piper is gay. What's the problem here?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 19 2014, 04:49 PM
I attended the Screen Actors Guild Awards and spotted none other that our friend Piper and her ubiquitous manager Tina Thor...or Thormaulen as those of you that know. At the after party, Tina and Piper did not have any interview or papparazzi problems as the 4 of us walked out together. Much to my partners and my surprise, Tina asked us if they could "share" our ride!! I was surprised that we had a car and they didn't!! Well, if they did...it was nowhere to be seen. We went back to to the Beverly Wilshire...however, they were going to another hotel...they didn't say where. Small talk was engaged during the ride and my partner was itching to talk about the elephant in the car...the obvious lack of fiancee. After a swift kick on the shin, it was stopped. I asked which production they were members of as I had no intention of obvious recognition...and Piper said that they were there as SAG members and were seated with The Game of Thrones table. They didn't introduce themselves and neither did we. For those of you that think she may be married...there was no evidence ie a ring on ANY finger. By the way for those that doubt me...watch the SAG awards and look at The Game of Thrones table...Piper was at the far head with Tina her right.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 19 2014, 04:55 PM
If you knew who I am, you would fall into your own screens with disbelief. I have always enjoyed The L Chat as I can be "one of the anonymous crowd" and totally enjoy myself!! Time for a top up!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LIKE WTF! If she's suppose to be soooooo in love him like these people say, why didn't she bring him with her? Or there could be a chance that she took her ring off no one would ask. Last I heard was that she was in LA with him. I saw pictures of her and Stephan at the LAX airport so I assumed she was with him. Maybe she still is but she is doing some serious hiding when it comes to him. I do remember seeing a ring on her finger though in a photo and a ring on his finger in a video on her Instagram page. The whole thing is confusing to me. :huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 19 2014, 05:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LIKE WTF! If she's suppose to be soooooo in love him like these people say, why didn't she bring him with her? Or there could be a chance that she took her ring off no one would ask. Last I heard was that she was in LA with him. I saw pictures of her and Stephan at the LAX airport so I assumed she was with him. Maybe she still is but she is doing some serious hiding when it comes to him. I do remember seeing a ring on her finger though in a photo and a ring on his finger in a video on her Instagram page. The whole thing is confusing to me. :huh:
Take your meds, both of you. (or probably just one obsessed idiot with multiple personalities)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

That's EXACTLY the point I was trying to make but these people just don't seem to get it so I gave up. I looked at Kelly Clarkson's thread and people kept saying she was gay and I kind of believe it, even though she, Kelly Clarkson, got married and pregnant by a dude. But nooooooooo! Not Piper. Never that. I very seldom heard someone call Kelly bi. The only reason I can think of right now is they think Piper is too attractive and there's is no way she can be gay which is a very stupid reason. It's either bi or straight for Piper, but never gay. I'm not saying that everybody on this thread thinks that way. I'm just saying some of these people on here come off that way sometimes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 19 2014, 05:11 PM
Jan 19 2014, 05:04 PM
Take your meds, both of you. (or probably just one obsessed idiot with multiple personalities)
If I had a dick I'll tell you to suck it. Get off this thread with that go get some meds and your delusional bullshit. :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She still is.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 19 2014, 04:54 PM
That's EXACTLY the point that I'm trying to make and these people just don't get it so I gave up. I wonder why they're still saying Kelly Clarkson is gay and she got married and pregnant by a dude. I looked at her thread. I very seldom saw someone call her bi but for some reason Piper is all a sudden straight or bi and never gay because she with a dude. What's the difference between Piper and Kelly? Kelly, judging by what I read in her thread, dated more dudes than Piper did and they still said Kelly was gay. But noooooooo! Not Piper. Never that. The only reason I can think of is that Piper is more attractive than Kelly is and they find it hard to believe that Piper is gay. What's the problem here?
please share the evidence that tina and piper dated for years. you and the OP both seem to know it but no ones written it. im 100% willing to listen.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:rofl: at this story. if it were true and she didn't bring her fiance or wear her ring wouldnt that defy the point of marrying the guy in the first place if shes only marrying him as a cover? why would you purposely blow your own cover by walking around ringless where a paprazzi could snap a photo of you at any point when youre not looking and then write an article questioning your lack of ring? her not bringing her fiance isn't that big of a deal (if its true) because believe it or not people do things independently from their significant others.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 19 2014, 09:37 PM
Jan 19 2014, 04:54 PM
please share the evidence that tina and piper dated for years. you and the OP both seem to know it but no ones written it. im 100% willing to listen.
Did you not read the whole entire thread starting from page 1?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't get this thread sometimes. Why was it even created in the first if people are going to sit here and talk about how straight she is on a lesbian forum. That's defeating the purpose of this whole thread. If people knew she was so strictly dickly, they've shouldn't of created this thread in the first place. It's obvious that the person that created this thread knew she was gay. Take the thread down then if ya'll are going to play it like that. :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply