Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Piper Perabo; Deliriously Covert -- READ RULES BEFORE POSTING
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 08:41 PM (275,674 Views)
Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 05:22 PM
Oct 8 2013, 05:19 PM
my cynical side feels that all the twitter stuff and the engagement announcement is all to do with CA..and lo and behold it's just got a 5th season.

Previous to this show Piper seemed so private.

Also am I right in thinking that she has said she's a vegetarian?? Sure I read that somewhere once. Anyway came across a small article recently where she talks about eating brains! :X
so she got engaged with this dude because it was like a business decision ? hmmm ..... :hmmm:
Like most Gay Celebs she has a Public and Private Life. Be easier if she just came out. :shhh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 06:42 PM
my cynical side feels that all the twitter stuff and the engagement announcement is all to do with CA..and lo and behold it's just got a 5th season.

Also am I right in thinking that she has said she's a vegetarian?? Sure I read that somewhere once. Anyway came across a small article recently where she talks about eating brains! :X
so she got engaged with this dude because it was like a business decision ? hmmm ..... :hmmm:
Like most Gay Celebs she has a Public and Private Life. Be easier if she just came out. :shhh:
ooooo ok ! it's all making sense now . straight celebs , that are truly straight of course , don't care who sees them with whoever, but gay celebs have to have 2 separate lives so that they can kinda fit in ?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 06:50 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
ooooo ok ! it's all making sense now . straight celebs , that are truly straight of course , don't care who sees them with whoever, but gay celebs have to have 2 separate lives so that they can kinda fit in ?
Yep, ask Tom and John.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 07:16 PM

Yep, ask Tom and John.
Gotcha ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Piper is really acting like "Tori" of her movie L&D lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 07:24 PM
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Are you obsessed with L & D. Jesus that was 12 years ago. :omg:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 12:15 AM
I swear ! ya'll have me confused with the wrong person . if it helps , i won't say another damn thing about it then . :tantrum: :tantrum:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 12:24 AM
I swear ! ya'll have me confused with the wrong person . if it helps , i won't say another damn thing about it then . :tantrum: :tantrum:
Hook up with the other one, you can trade notes on L&D :beatdeadhorse:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 12:37 AM

ya'll just full of insults huh ? may i ask what's wrong with ya'll today ? :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oct 9 2013, 12:53 AM

ya'll just full of insults huh ? may i ask what's wrong with ya'll today ? :eyeroll:
They're confusing other people with me, since I posted the Piper Perabo hates Jessica Pare and to stop the confusion, I decided to create an account so you won't be confused anymore. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Guest111111
Oct 9 2013, 02:59 AM

They're confusing other people with me, since I posted the Piper Perabo hates Jessica Pare and to stop the confusion, I decided to create an account so you won't be confused anymore. ;)
i really appreciate that ! get these ppl off my back ! lmao :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 8 2013, 08:13 PM
tori perabo! :dance2:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 03:08 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oct 9 2013, 03:04 AM
Guest111111

I sure will do that. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Guest111111
Oct 9 2013, 03:19 AM
Guest111111

I sure will do that. ;)
THANK U !!! :blow:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's so funny. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oct 9 2013, 03:25 AM
Guest111111
Oct 9 2013, 03:19 AM

I sure will do that. ;)
THANK U !!! :blow:
You're welcome! :blow:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Guest111111
Oct 9 2013, 03:26 AM

i know it's funny as hell !! LMFAO
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This has prob been posted before but, this 'style' piece in the NY Times back in 2005 is the biggest give away. Thor & Piper were / are a couple. "Our' 'We'....She might be bi but who knows.

Word of our deck has spread," said Tina Thor, a talent manager, who shares a fifth-floor apartment and its 800-square-foot roof on the Lower East Side with the actress Piper Perabo. "It definitely makes people more enthusiastic about coming over. At our last dinner we invited 15 people, and 60 showed up."

Many guests find it hard to leave their deck, strewn with dogwood and applewood trees and with potted basil and mint that is plucked for martinis. Sun chairs have been set up around two fire pits with clear views of the Chrysler Building.

"The parties start around sunset and usually last until 3 or 4 in the morning," Ms. Thor said. "There are always a few stragglers. But one of the best things about a roof party is I can go to sleep and leave them there."

source
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 03:33 AM
Guest111111

I know right? :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yep, ask Tom and John.
Correct me if I'm wrong or deluded...Tom and John are A list, Piper is D list at best...if she feels she needs to adopt a faux lifestyle then she over estimates her situation...let alone over estimating her talent. CA is the peak of her sad little career...btw, to the person who stated that she is no longer living on Rivington / Essex in the Lower East Side, you have no idea, unless you are Piper in cognito...and I doubt that. How many know that her manager is Tina Thormaulen, not Tino Thor? Who by the way, purchases real estate for profit...not to live in!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 04:33 AM
This has prob been posted before but, this 'style' piece in the NY Times back in 2005 is the biggest give away. Thor & Piper were / are a couple. "Our' 'We'....She might be bi but who knows.

Word of our deck has spread," said Tina Thor, a talent manager, who shares a fifth-floor apartment and its 800-square-foot roof on the Lower East Side with the actress Piper Perabo. "It definitely makes people more enthusiastic about coming over. At our last dinner we invited 15 people, and 60 showed up."

Many guests find it hard to leave their deck, strewn with dogwood and applewood trees and with potted basil and mint that is plucked for martinis. Sun chairs have been set up around two fire pits with clear views of the Chrysler Building.

"The parties start around sunset and usually last until 3 or 4 in the morning," Ms. Thor said. "There are always a few stragglers. But one of the best things about a roof party is I can go to sleep and leave them there."

source
This article is so Fucking old. :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 08:43 AM
Obsessed Fucking Asshole. :loser:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 10:52 AM

Yep, ask Tom and John.
Correct me if I'm wrong or deluded...Tom and John are A list, Piper is D list at best...if she feels she needs to adopt a faux lifestyle then she over estimates her situation...let alone over estimating her talent. CA is the peak of her sad little career...btw, to the person who stated that she is no longer living on Rivington / Essex in the Lower East Side, you have no idea, unless you are Piper in cognito...and I doubt that. How many know that her manager is Tina Thormaulen, not Tino Thor? Who by the way, purchases real estate for profit...not to live in!
It really doesn't matter where she lives , as long she has a roof over her head .
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 05:49 AM
Oct 9 2013, 03:33 AM
Guest111111

I know right? :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

source
I honestly don't even know if she's been sleeping with her manager but if she has been sleeping with her , don't u think that's kinda unprofessional and weird ?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ok so the question is , y was she hiding both stephan and tina ? they both just looked like really close friends of hers . she never held hands with tina but she held hands with stephan . the girl is confusing as hell man . smh :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 05:32 PM

source
I honestly don't even know if she's been sleeping with her manager but if she has been sleeping with her , don't u think that's kinda unprofessional and weird ?
She is Weird. :hmmm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 05:52 PM
Oct 9 2013, 05:32 PM

source
She is Weird. :hmmm:
i think people shouldn't sleep with people they work with because it will cause all kinds of drama and it always ends up in disaster . trust me i tried it . im living proof of that . that was NOT a pretty picture at all and that was the WORST decision i ever made in my life . :facepalm: :facepalm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Correct me if I'm wrong or deluded...Tom and John are A list, Piper is D list at best...
You're half wrong. D-listers don't have the starring role in a scripted tv show that's going into its fifth season. Piper may not be A-list, be she's high enough on the chain where her sexuality could make a difference to the mainstream.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 06:10 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong or deluded...Tom and John are A list, Piper is D list at best...
You're half wrong. D-listers don't have the starring role in a scripted tv show that's going into its fifth season. Piper may not be A-list, be she's high enough on the chain where her sexuality could make a difference to the mainstream.
X2
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

the most likely explanation is that Piper is bisexual.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 9 2013, 06:42 PM
the most likely explanation is that Piper is bisexual.
bi but leans more towards women. which is still kinda on the gay side .
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply