Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Chely Wright; Chely Wright
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 06:51 PM (487,450 Views)
Unregistered

Aug 20 2012, 04:46 AM
My top 10 Chely songs:

1. Something Positive and Hopeful
2. Broken
3. Notes to the Coroner
4. Heavenly Days
5. Bumper of My SUV
6. The River
7. Like Me
8. Between A Mother and A Child
9. Picket Fences
10. Jezebel
These are my personal top ten based upon what I have listened to. I have not listened to Chely's entire back catalog.

• I Am Yours Forever
  • Hang Out In My Heart
  • Damn Liar
  • Snow Globe
  • Picket Fences
  • Scars
  • Shut Up And Drive
  • She Went Out For Cigarettes
  • Till I Was Loved By You
  • The video for Jezebel.

I may be in the minority here, but I do not care for "Single White Female", "The River", "Bumper Of My SUV" or "Notes to the Coroner".

I am looking forward to new music from Chely. I expect my personal Chely top ten to be revised as soon as her new stuff is released.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

can you all believe it's been a year already?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 20 2012, 06:57 AM
A year of what? I'm lost!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Time flies and it looks like CW and LB are still having fun.

Last September, in the Country Weekly article featuring their wedding, Chely said that she and Lauren would start on a family after their first year of marriage.

If they are actually going through with this, it will be interesting to see who the sperm donors are. I am of the opinion that if you are blessed with good genes you should seriously consider passing them down even if you are gay.

News anchor Thomas Roberts and his soon to be husband Patrick Abner are two of the most gorgeous gay men I have ever seen, so IMO they really ought to get with some pretty lesbian ladies and make genetic deposits into the turkey baster. :gaypimp:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 20 2012, 07:16 AM
A year of what? I'm lost!
c and l were married august 20 2011 in Connecticut,
Quote Post Goto Top

tcsced

Aug 20 2012, 06:16 AM
My top 10 Chely songs:

2. Broken
3. Notes to the Coroner
4. Heavenly Days
5. Bumper of My SUV
6. The River
7. Like Me
9. Picket Fences
10. Jezebel
These are my personal top ten based upon what I have listened to. I have not listened to Chely's entire back catalog.

• I Am Yours Forever
  • Hang Out In My Heart
  • Damn Liar
  • Snow Globe
  • Picket Fences
  • Scars
  • Shut Up And Drive
  • The video for Jezebel.

I may be in the minority here, but I do not care for "Single White Female", "The River", "Bumper Of My SUV" or "Notes to the Coroner".

I am looking forward to new music from Chely. I expect my personal Chely top ten to be revised as soon as her new stuff is released.

It's okay if you're not crazy about some of her more popular songs. That's what makes us all unique. :)

I can understand if someone isn't a fan of or is a little sick of "Single White Female," especially if you have been listening to her music for years and years and years like I have. That song was one of the biggest hits of 1999 and you know how people love to play the heck out of something on radio and TV when it's a hit. I remember the video (because I used to sit and watch CMT for hours on end all day, every day) being played easily probably 10 times a day or more during that time period when the song was a hit. I personally think it's one of the catchiest songs out there, Chely or not, but I like these conversations where we can discuss the different things we like. :)

Although, I don't know how you can't love "Notes To The Coroner.";)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tcsced

Here are a few more pictures of Chely from this weekend's Louisville LGBT Film Festival.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/A0qa15ACUAATocu.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_Louisville8-18-125.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_Louisville8-18-126.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_Louisville8-18-127.jpg

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THAT WOMAN CAN BE SO DARN CUTE!!!! :)
Edited by tcsced, Aug 20 2012, 12:19 PM.

tcsced

AND NOW I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW BOTH OF THEM CAN BE SO CUTE!!

Lauren just posted a new picture on Twitter from their wedding that we have never seen before. This is such a sweet shot of her kissing Chely on the cheek. I love how they're holding one another too. :)

Posted Image

Here is a little bit bigger, better quality version of the picture.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_LaurenWeddingDay8-20-112-1.jpg
Edited by tcsced, Aug 20 2012, 01:36 PM.

Unregistered

tcsced
Aug 20 2012, 12:34 PM

Lauren just posted a new picture on Twitter from their wedding that we have never seen before. This is such a sweet shot of her kissing Chely on the cheek. I love how they're holding one another too. :)

Posted Image

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_LaurenWeddingDay8-20-112-1.jpg
:blinkwide: That doesn't look like a "peck on the cheek" kiss to me.

That is the hottest, most "into it" kiss pic of those two that I have seen so far.

I totally agree they look so good together.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

tcsced
Aug 20 2012, 12:14 PM
Aug 20 2012, 06:16 AM
My top 10 Chely songs:

2. Broken
3. Notes to the Coroner
4. Heavenly Days
5. Bumper of My SUV
6. The River
7. Like Me
9. Picket Fences
10. Jezebel

• I Am Yours Forever
  • Hang Out In My Heart
  • Damn Liar
  • Snow Globe
  • Picket Fences
  • Scars
  • Shut Up And Drive
  • The video for Jezebel.

It's okay if you're not crazy about some of her more popular songs. That's what makes us all unique. :)

I can understand if someone isn't a fan of or is a little sick of "Single White Female," especially if you have been listening to her music for years and years and years like I have. That song was one of the biggest hits of 1999 and you know how people love to play the heck out of something on radio and TV when it's a hit. I remember the video (because I used to sit and watch CMT for hours on end all day, every day) being played easily probably 10 times a day or more during that time period when the song was a hit. I personally think it's one of the catchiest songs out there, Chely or not, but I like these conversations where we can discuss the different things we like. :)

Although, I don't know how you can't love "Notes To The Coroner.";)
Maybe the difference is that I am not a country music fan.

I do remember hearing "Single White Female" 12-13 years ago while driving through the south Georgia FM radio wilderness where the only stations I could pick up were country, Christian and big band golden oldies. I agree "Single White Female" is catchy, and that is why I remembered the song, but to me it is dated and almost racist. IMO, Chely is so much better than her biggest hit.

LOL, "Notes to the Coroner" is a song I could only tolerate for one listen. There is nothing "cute", "upbeat" or "catchy" about suicidal feelings. IMO, Every other song on "Lifted Off The Ground" is better than NTTC.
Quote Post Goto Top

tcsced

Aug 20 2012, 04:12 PM
tcsced
Aug 20 2012, 12:34 PM

Posted Image

:blinkwide: That doesn't look like a "peck on the cheek" kiss to me.

That is the hottest, most "into it" kiss pic of those two that I have seen so far.

I totally agree they look so good together.
It is a very hot picture/kiss!!

The only reason it looks like Lauren is kissing Chely on the cheek is because I can see Lauren's lips but I can't see Chely's lips at all. It looks like Lauren is kissing Chely probably right on the corner of her mouth/lips. But I could be wrong. Either way, they look very into it. :)

Unregistered

love them both, however, the kiss looks awkward to me. I want it to be hot but it looks like Lauren was aiming for Chely's lips and missed. :huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

tcsced

Here are two more pictures from Chely and Lauren's wedding last year. I found these on Chely's best friend, Chuck's Lockerz site. The dark one of them dancing in the background was tweeted by Chuck today.

The third link is just a cute picture of Chely and Chuck together...I don't know exactly when it was taken...I would say somewhere between '09-'12.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_LaurenWeddingDay8-20-1140.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_LaurenWeddingDay8-20-1139.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_Chuck091011or121.jpg

Unregistered

tcsced
Aug 20 2012, 04:25 AM
Aug 20 2012, 03:42 AM
tcsced
Aug 19 2012, 10:48 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
ok so a couple of us posted what songs we like and you still went back to discussing something other than her music - so I guess
you're not that interested in discussing her music.
You're right...I'm so sorry!! I posted that this morning and then I went to work. But here I am!

Some of my favorite songs of Chely's are "It Was," "Hang Out In Your Heart," "Notes To the Coroner," and I mean, who doesn't love "Single White Female"?

It's interesting that a lot of people seem to really like "The Fire" a lot. Lauren even tweeted yesterday that she was listening to that song. And I've read online from many people outside of this site that say that's one of their favorite songs. And someone asked Chely a few months ago on Twitter what some of her favorite songs that were never released as singles were and she listed "The Fire" as one of those songs. I love that song too...it's great.

As far as ballads go, "Metropolitan Hotel" has the pick of the litter..."Between A Mother and a Child," "Bumper of My SUV" and "The River." I love "The River" more and more every time I listen to it...I love that whole album from start to finish. "Bumper..." is probably the best patriotic song anyone in country music has ever written. There have been sooooooo many written and recorded since 9/11, but Chely's is truly from a personal experience. Her song is truly heartfelt, and she comes from a military background. It's not a song about how America is going to kick everyone else's "butt" and crap like that. And the song about her mother is very heavy...but so beautiful in a way.

"Love Lets Go" is a great song too..that is a demo done in Chely's home studio and that is her playing the piano on that song. Speaking of which, she is a piano player more than a guitar player according to her book, but I have never seen her play piano...anyone on here seen her play? I would love to see her play piano one time.

I must've missed her tweet about her favorite unreleased singles. What other ones did she say?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Chely's songs that she wrote definitely tell a story. She's a great songwriter. I agree with what the one poster said about Jeny liking the songs she writes from her own experiences. I like those the best, too. The one song that surprises me that she wrote is The Other Woman. It's not even a co-write. When would she have ever been the other woman, unless she was referencing the Vince Gill/Amy Grant situation or when CAM was married to Wendell?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 20 2012, 09:38 PM
love them both, however, the kiss looks awkward to me. I want it to be hot but it looks like Lauren was aiming for Chely's lips and missed. :huh:
I think it may just be the angle. Looks to me like LBW's aim was true - we just can't see CW's lower lip because LBW's mouth is covering it. Okay, that's way too much time spent analyzing this photo.... IMHO, though, it doesn't look awkward at all but rather lovely....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2012, 12:43 AM
Chely's songs that she wrote definitely tell a story. She's a great songwriter. I agree with what the one poster said about Jeny liking the songs she writes from her own experiences. I like those the best, too. The one song that surprises me that she wrote is The Other Woman. It's not even a co-write. When would she have ever been the other woman, unless she was referencing the Vince Gill/Amy Grant situation or when CAM was married to Wendell?
Obviously, I need to read the whole book instead of skimming through at the library:
I thought Vince Gill left his wife for Amy Grant. How was Chely mixed up in all that?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 21 2012, 12:59 AM
Aug 21 2012, 12:43 AM
Obviously, I need to read the whole book instead of skimming through at the library:
I thought Vince Gill left his wife for Amy Grant. How was Chely mixed up in all that?
Chely talks in her book about how she and Vince dated for awhile, but she knew that he was really in love with Amy and she was still in love with CAM. Of course, he didn't know that.
Quote Post Goto Top

tcsced

Aug 21 2012, 12:47 AM
I think it may just be the angle. Looks to me like LBW's aim was true - we just can't see CW's lower lip because LBW's mouth is covering it. Okay, that's way too much time spent analyzing this photo.... IMHO, though, it doesn't look awkward at all but rather lovely....
Haha, don't worry! I've spent way too much time analyzing photos of Ellen and Portia on the fansite that I've been a part of for seven years. Lol!! It's what we fans do sometimes...it's a tough job sometimes but somebody's got to do it! ;)

Hey, at least we're not hanging out outside their apartment waiting for them to come and go. If we're a little fanatical, then we are...but I think it's completely innocent. It's just a fascination...and I'm not ashamed of it. Lol!

Unregistered

tcsced
Aug 21 2012, 01:50 AM
Aug 21 2012, 12:47 AM
Haha, don't worry! I've spent way too much time analyzing photos of Ellen and Portia on the fansite that I've been a part of for seven years. Lol!! It's what we fans do sometimes...it's a tough job sometimes but somebody's got to do it! ;)

Hey, at least we're not hanging out outside their apartment waiting for them to come and go. If we're a little fanatical, then we are...but I think it's completely innocent. It's just a fascination...and I'm not ashamed of it. Lol!
Which brings me back to an earlier thought: aren't they afraid of stalkers? I mean they tweet about a lot of personal things and put up pictures that are identifiable...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

since vince was mentioned i thought i'd share a great chely and brad pic. he is ssoooooo proud to have her on his arm!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-99747053/stock-photo-country-stars-chely-wright-amp-brad-paisley-at-the-country-music-assoc-awards-at-the-grand-ole.html

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

check out this chely pic site

http://store.shootingstaragency.com/fartyo?search=_personalities_W_Wright_Chely_&start=1&mode=shop
Quote Post Goto Top

Kuffs
Member Avatar

Quote:

Which brings me back to an earlier thought: aren't they afraid of stalkers? I mean they tweet about a lot of personal things and put up pictures that are identifiable...

Having met and talked with Chely on a few occasions over the past couple of years, Chely just doesn't present as a person all paranoid about stalkers. She has never been stalked so I don't believe it is something she has spent any time even thinking or worrying about.

[Let me be very clear, when I use the term stalker, I define that word as an individual or individuals who physically follow, stake out, watch, and/or invades the personal space of another individual in any threatening, aggressive or illegal manner.
I do not believe fans looking up and sharing public information available on the internet, identifying places/clothing/jewelry/friends from photos published by the individual, or figuring what kind of car someone drives from a small detail seen in a posted picture constitutes or can be construed as stalking. Fan curiosity does not meet the definition of stalking as defined above]

I really believe the reason Chely has never had to worry about fan stalkers is due to several things. First, she is extremely open and accessible to her fans before and after almost each performance or personal appearance. (I have personally been to shows that ended before 11:00pm and Chely was still hanging around talking with fans after 2:00am) She will meet and talk with every single person who wants to talk after every show regardless of how tired she is or late the hour. She has an uncanny ability to remember virtually every person she has previously met, so fans don't feel the need to get closer since she establishes a closeness with you from the minute you meet her. She treats/greets every fan like an old friend. It is a exceptional gift she possesses. When you sit and talk with Chely it's like getting together with an old friend, even if she has just met you. It is very personal and Chely makes everyone feel like they are very important to her and she is interested in what you have to say. She is also and very focused listener.
If Chely were to be fearful of anyone it might be some mentally unbalanced, right wing, evangelical ^o) conservative who is anti-gay, anti-marriage equality and obsessed with guns and his right to bear arms (I say he because men are always the ones using guns to send their hateful messages).
Edited by Kuffs, Aug 21 2012, 11:16 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tcsced

Very well said, Kuffs.

It is apparent that Chely treats her fans better than most people do. That is one thing I truly admire about her...I hope I get the chance to meet her and talk to her one day.

I have met many country singers over the years from going to Fan Fair, but unfortunately, I never met Chely...my aunt did, and got me an autographed picture back in 2000, but I never got to meet her personally, which I regret now. :(

I was always nervous meeting these stars, but after all these years, I feel like I could walk right up to Chely at an event and just talk to her...she never seems to present herself as a big star...she seems like the most down-to-earth person there is, and I love that. :)

Unregistered

Why do you feel comfortable saying that "Chely has never been stalked". That is not true. I recall an incident out west when a very serious stalker incident happened. He showed up at one of her shows and there were cops everywhere. I think I recall that Preston said that the guy had been stalking her for nearly a year; coast to coast. He ended up going to prison. You really should know your facts.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kidnic
Unregistered

Kuffs
Aug 21 2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:

Having met and talked with Chely on a few occasions over the past couple of years, Chely just doesn't present as a person all paranoid about stalkers. She has never been stalked so I don't believe it is something she has spent any time even thinking or worrying about.

[Let me be very clear, when I use the term stalker, I define that word as an individual or individuals who physically follow, stake out, watch, and/or invades the personal space of another individual in any threatening, aggressive or illegal manner.
I do not believe fans looking up and sharing public information available on the internet, identifying places/clothing/jewelry/friends from photos published by the individual, or figuring what kind of car someone drives from a small detail seen in a posted picture constitutes or can be construed as stalking. Fan curiosity does not meet the definition of stalking as defined above]

I really believe the reason Chely has never had to worry about fan stalkers is due to several things. First, she is extremely open and accessible to her fans before and after almost each performance or personal appearance. (I have personally been to shows that ended before 11:00pm and Chely was still hanging around talking with fans after 2:00am) She will meet and talk with every single person who wants to talk after every show regardless of how tired she is or late the hour. She has an uncanny ability to remember virtually every person she has previously met, so fans don't feel the need to get closer since she establishes a closeness with you from the minute you meet her. She treats/greets every fan like an old friend. It is a exceptional gift she possesses. When you sit and talk with Chely it's like getting together with an old friend, even if she has just met you. It is very personal and Chely makes everyone feel like they are very important to her and she is interested in what you have to say. She is also and very focused listener.
If Chely were to be fearful of anyone it might be some mentally unbalanced, right wing, evangelical ^o) conservative who is anti-gay, anti-marriage equality and obsessed with guns and his right to bear arms (I say he because men are always the ones using guns to send their hateful messages).
I didn't mean to imply that anyone here is a stalker. I do know that following up on cars and the likes does not constitute as stalking. What I meant is, just as you described, mentally ill people who have the wrong picture in their minds and could easily obtain access to her given the amount of information that they voluntarily/ involuntarily pass on.
And I have to agree, the only people she'd have to fear now would be men (unlikely women) of bigotry nature.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Kuffs
Aug 21 2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:

You are describing controlled events where the entertainer is in charge of virtually every aspect of that interaction. What people here have brought up to you before is the invisible line you believe is acceptable to cross: putting oneself in the personal space of Chely Wright during times when she is NOT in control of the encounter; like on her front door step or at her hotel etc.

I agree with the OP and others here who think that Chely Wright should pay a bit more attention to the type of information she posts on social media. Kuffs has shown how easy it is for someone with potential malice in their hearts to collate that information and use it in a way that the entertainer never intended. Chely, if you're reading this: Take heed, my friend!
Quote Post Goto Top

tcsced

This is hard...I tried to make a top ten list, but I still feel like I left some songs off...ten is just not enough!! Chely has so many great songs! And for the record, this list is not in any kind of order...that would be even more impossible than just coming up with ten songs to make a list with...then having to put them in order? HA! I won't even try! But the first three are my three favorites...I just can never decide what order to even put them in! I guess not being able to put any of these songs in order is a good thing...it means they're all so equally good. Listening to Chely right now in fact...I never get tired of her music...I could listen to her all day...and most days I do. :)

1. Notes To The Coroner
2. Hang Out In Your Heart
3. It Was
4. Emma Jean's Guitar
5. Love Lets Go
6. Single White Female
7. Back of the Bottom Drawer
8. Damn Liar
9. Southside of Lonesome
10. The River

tcsced

Okay, I've only noticed Chely wearing eye glasses within the past 3 years or so. Then I found this picture which is obviously very old, where she has a pair on.

Posted Image

There is a clip somewhere on YouTube from 2010 when she was at a book reading/signing at Borders and she put her glasses on and said that since she would be 40 that year she now has to use glasses to read. But she wears them quite often I've noticed, many times when she is not even reading anything. Anyone know if she has ever said if she uses her eye glasses for far away too or only up close to read...I'm just confused because if they're only to read with, how on Earth can she see out of them when she's not reading? LOL!

tcsced

Okay you guys, one more post and then I'm going to bed! LOL!

I am going crazy right now because I just discovered some really hot pictures of Chely that have been on her Facebook page the whole time, but I've never thought to click on them because they're under the events tab and since she doesn't ever come anywhere close to where I live, I don't click on that tab too much. I noticed the picture to go along with the event was one that was from the photo shoot for "Lifted Off The Ground" but it was a different one than all the ones we've seen before. For some reason tonight I decided to click on "past events" and next to each past event there is a picture...and these are the pics I found that I've never seen anywhere. And there is also another picture of her with that bubble gum shirt on, which is so cute! I'd love to see all the photos from that photo shoot too. :)The only problem is, al of these are so small, and you can't click on them to make them bigger or download them :(

Does anyone have any bigger versions of these pictures? OMG that would be the coolest!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely1-1.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_20101-2.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_20102-1.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_20103-1.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_20104-1.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_20105-1.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/Chely_Gum1.jpg

Unregistered

tcsced
Aug 22 2012, 05:46 AM

I am going crazy right now because I just discovered some really hot pictures of Chely that have been on her Facebook page the whole time, but I've never thought to click on them because they're under the events tab and since she doesn't ever come anywhere close to where I live, I don't click on that tab too much. I noticed the picture to go along with the event was one that was from the photo shoot for "Lifted Off The Ground" but it was a different one than all the ones we've seen before. For some reason tonight I decided to click on "past events" and next to each past event there is a picture...and these are the pics I found that I've never seen anywhere. And there is also another picture of her with that bubble gum shirt on, which is so cute! I'd love to see all the photos from that photo shoot too. :)The only problem is, al of these are so small, and you can't click on them to make them bigger or download them :(

Does anyone have any bigger versions of these pictures? OMG that would be the coolest!

i have never noticed these before or are they from her personal page which is private to most?

btw tcsced did you see this pic site?

http://store.shootingstaragency.com/fartyo?search=_personalities_W_Wright_Chely_&start=1&mode=shop
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

hey tcsced, did you have to pay extra to get this? i never thought lauren would actually do this? was it your birthday or something?

now i want one :)

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/?action=view&current=A0ZGcGHCQAAbiHt-1.jpg
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i wonder if chely had ever considered yoga

she goes to the gym and yoga is visually appealing esp in CAM's case but it also looks painful :blinkwide:

http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/3/5/6/8/highres_151453672.jpeg

http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/3/4/5/a/highres_151453402.jpeg

http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/3/3/0/6/highres_151453062.jpeg
Quote Post Goto Top

tcsced

Aug 22 2012, 09:38 AM
tcsced
Aug 22 2012, 05:46 AM

i have never noticed these before or are they from her personal page which is private to most?

btw tcsced did you see this pic site?

No, they're on her public page...Chely Wright, not Chely Blitzer-Wright. Just go to her public FB page and click on Events...then click on Past Events and next to each past event there is a picture. Some of them we have seen before, but those were the ones I had never seen, and it's driving me crazy that you can't make them any bigger. :(

I did see that site you posted! Thanks!! :) There are some pictures on there I have never seen before too...for some reason it won't let me make them any bigger either though. :(

tcsced

Aug 22 2012, 09:48 AM
hey tcsced, did you have to pay extra to get this? i never thought lauren would actually do this? was it your birthday or something?

now i want one :)

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/tcsced/Chely%20Wright/?action=view&current=A0ZGcGHCQAAbiHt-1.jpg
I can't remember where I found that, but that's not my letter. I have never ordered anything from blanklabelpro. I wish I could but I can't bring myself to spend $80-100 on a pendant...at least not right now...I could if I wanted to, but I have too many other bills going out right now, and I have to keep my priorities straight. :( Hopefully one day if I do order one, I'll get a letter from Lauren. I don't know if she does that for everyone who orders something or not. Mine would be silver though and would say "listening" because I am always listening to music. :) Mostly Chely's. :D
Edited by tcsced, Aug 22 2012, 01:14 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply