Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Ashlyn Harris
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 06:13 PM (7,125,116 Views)
Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:06 PM
Ashlyn Harris ‏@Ashlyn_Harris
Give it up bro. She's taken.

:shifty:
Is she talking about the fan who tweeted forget about Kriegs and marry her? lmao

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She probably says that daily :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:18 PM
I know you who you are ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yeah Ashlyn we know that, how is that fur ball doing anyway?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:09 PM

Is she talking about the fan who tweeted forget about Kriegs and marry her? lmao

Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:21 PM
... I know who you both are
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:24 PM
Can we put the whole "Tumblr Fangirls/LChat Fangirls/Twitter Fangirls " and combine them? it's obvious it's all connected ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What the hell is going on in this thread? :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:29 PM
Anyone else ever feel like whenever this topic gets a lot of viewers, the same 4-5 people are always the same ones speaking to eachother? the rest just observe...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:31 PM
Jul 29 2012, 08:29 PM
Anyone else ever feel like whenever this topic gets a lot of viewers, the same 4-5 people are always the same ones speaking to eachother? the rest just observe...
Yep...its the Tumblr and Twitter Fangirls talking to each other :shifty:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Who was the Give it up bro tweet in reference to? I saw she rt'd a guy and said she wouldn't forget her fans but I'm not following who the tweet is to? thanks in advance
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:09 PM

Posted Image

Sweet jesus, that dimple!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

KStew leave Ashlyn alone.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Who was the Give it up bro tweet in reference to? I saw she rt'd a guy and said she wouldn't forget her fans but I'm not following who the tweet is to? thanks in advance
She was probably getting hit on by someone again at the gym or something lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Tweets like that make me think of her infamous hashtag "illnevertell" - No, you'll never tell us but will throw out a shitload of hints :lol: which she has also done with other things before not related to her and Ali...Ashlyn Harris the queen trolling.

Beautiful couple but sometimes I want push both of their asses outta the closet haha!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:27 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Can we put the whole "Tumblr Fangirls/LChat Fangirls/Twitter Fangirls " and combine them? it's obvious it's all connected ;)
lmao Why are some people so obsessed with this? L Chat girls calling out Tumblr/Twitter Fangirls and vise versa..Who the fuck cares everyone visits this thread/site if their a fan of Ash or any of the other players.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:

or Ali was the one who got hit on and was telling Ash about it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 12:31 AM
Jul 29 2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:

or Ali was the one who got hit on and was telling Ash about it.
marking her territory :rofl: :rofl: :gaypimp:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
:wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:58 PM

bahahahhaaha. guys. come on. leave stew alone. i mean with her old dude. :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 27 2012, 11:45 PM
McCartney playing "Hey Jude" and Ashlyn tweeting:

Quote:

@Ashlyn_Harris

Happy birthday to the most amazing woman I know @AlexBKrieger! Have the best day 'stud' ;) or in your studs! Ha #badassgirlinpink

@Ashlyn_Harris

Happy birthday to the most beautiful pink princess I know @AlexBKrieger I hope where ever you may walk glitter will be thrown at your feet

Life is good!
okay guys. i know am late. but now i got it. that 1st tweet meant for that shoes is it. ok. got it sir.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Does anyone have a link to that article from when Ashlyn was in high school and was facing trouble in school because she was travelling with the u19s or something?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 01:55 PM
Does anyone have a link to that article from when Ashlyn was in high school and was facing trouble in school because she was travelling with the u19s or something?
I could only find this http://recruiting.scout.com/2/57867.html

I remember there was a better article, with quotes from Ashlyn and the school's principal, but I can't find it online ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 08:58 PM

lol, Ashlyn is a woman and therefore is not KStew's type.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 05:28 PM

I remember there was a better article, with quotes from Ashlyn and the school's principal, but I can't find it online ^o)
She used to be a forward?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 04:42 AM
Posted Image
:wub: OMG
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 06:12 PM
Posted Image
This photo is so freakin hot
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 06:09 PM

She played a couple games back in hs as one I think.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 06:29 PM
Jul 30 2012, 06:09 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://recruiting.scout.com/2/57867.html

She played a couple games back in hs as one I think.
She apparently scored 7-8 goals as one in high school.
Turns out the best keepers have played as forwards at some point in their careers :lol: (see Hope Solo)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 06:22 PM
Jul 30 2012, 06:12 PM
Posted Image
This photo is so freakin hot
I miss the "glove lick" :schlick:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 29 2012, 09:32 PM
Tweets like that make me think of her infamous hashtag "illnevertell" - No, you'll never tell us but will throw out a shitload of hints :lol: which she has also done with other things before not related to her and Ali...Ashlyn Harris the queen trolling.

Beautiful couple but sometimes I want push both of their asses outta the closet haha!
i always thought "i'll never tell" was a line from that dreadful carli rea jepsen song...ya know: i threw a wish in the well...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 10:09 PM

i always thought "i'll never tell" was a line from that dreadful carli rea jepsen song...ya know: i threw a wish in the well...
lol no she wrote that before that song became popular. and she was also talking about trolling certain websites before that tweet.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 10:11 PM

lol no she wrote that before that song became popular. and she was also talking about trolling certain websites before that tweet.
dunno...i have heard songs like ages before they got a lot of airtime. but that was just what i was thinking...you know, she'll never tell... ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

wait...where did she ACTUALLY talk about trolling certain websites?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2012, 10:24 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
wait...where did she ACTUALLY talk about trolling certain websites?
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply