Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Jill Bennett and Cathy Debuono
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 04:37 PM (145,110 Views)
Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 02:38 AM
Feb 4 2013, 02:34 AM
Feb 4 2013, 02:31 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Why do you care?
Being a bitch makes me happy. ^_^
Your "bitch" effort leaves much to be desired. That horse shit was old 5 years ago. Get some new material.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

who would want her know after that thing :X
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 02:43 AM
who would want her know after that thing :X
I know, poor Cathy, she's ruined.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 01:53 AM

Is this dude serious?! It's not 2007 anymore, you two are no longer relevant in the lesbian community, sorry. Wonder if Jill will be friends with the AE crew again or if that ship has well and truly sailed.
Seems Jill and Dara are still friends.

According to the FB page for Second Shot, Dara Nai of AE fame, wrote the Pilot (along w/Nancylee Myatt) and episode 2.

https://www.facebook.com/secondshotseries/info
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 02:41 AM

Your "bitch" effort leaves much to be desired. That horse shit was old 5 years ago. Get some new material.
You sound like a butthurt horse face. :-/ I am sorry if i hurt your feelings. Just to make it up to you...

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 02:49 AM

You sound like a butthurt horse face. :-/ I am sorry if i hurt your feelings. Just to make it up to you...

:clever:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I wonder if the girl always sticking up for cathy was halped by her advice show!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 02:52 AM
I wonder if the girl always sticking up for cathy was halped by her advice show!
I dunno but maybe you should listen to the spelling advice show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 02:53 AM
Feb 4 2013, 02:52 AM
I dunno but maybe you should listen to the spelling advice show.
Muthuhfuckuh i aint keep ups wit all dat crazy shit
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 02:51 AM

Could you have picked a bigger loser to defend? Jill is no prize either, but at least her gender isn't questionable.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 03:12 AM

Could you have picked a bigger loser to defend? Jill is no prize either, but at least her gender isn't questionable.
:yawn:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 3 2013, 11:10 PM
Feb 3 2013, 05:30 AM
Feb 3 2013, 05:23 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://cathyisin.com/with-a-heavy-heart/
Jill's commitment phobic.
But Jill is the one who proposed to Cathy. And on a reality show no less. They were engaged.

Let's just say they both grew apart and leave it at that.
lol. jill was engaged the last time round too. she's too into herself and too much of a strong personality for the likes of cathy. jill needs to be with someone as strong willed and independent minded as herself. anything less just creates a lot of frustration and hurt feelings. Cathy bent to jill. not surprised but wish them both the best.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 06:15 AM

But Jill is the one who proposed to Cathy. And on a reality show no less. They were engaged.

lol. jill was engaged the last time round too. she's too into herself and too much of a strong personality for the likes of cathy. jill needs to be with someone as strong willed and independent minded as herself. anything less just creates a lot of frustration and hurt feelings. Cathy bent to jill. not surprised but wish them both the best.
I think Jill finally realized that Cathy was not the right person to team up with to make it big. Now Jill is just a coulda-been who never-will, she needs to find a sugar momma and just deal with it. She had a hot one before, but she'll probably have to settle for some fat butch now that she's pushing 40 and starting to sag.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 03:14 AM
Feb 4 2013, 03:12 AM

:yawn:
^ Jill or Cathy?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Cathy is an empath?.....Get fuccccked.
SOrry your relationship exploded into flames, but lets be honest. They're both media whores & would do anything to pimp what ever project they could.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What's Jill looking like these days? She used to be pretty hot. Did she ever bare those luscious breasts of hers in a pic or video?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

seems bridget & karman got the last laugh...

in other news...cathy is back on thursday with her radio show (after 4 weeks of encores/repeats)
wonder what the topic of discussion will be? :hmmm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This is what happens when you don't "play the game". You become a niche player with limited options.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Went & googled their names. Is is true this Cathy person was almost kidnapped by a serial killer?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 6 2013, 09:01 AM
Went & googled their names. Is is true this Cathy person was almost kidnapped by a serial killer?
Yep. She also testified against him in court. Which helped put him away for 25 years to life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 6 2013, 09:36 AM
Yep. She also testified against him in court. Which helped put him away for 25 years to life.
Wait, what??

I've never heard about this and couldn't find anything on google.

Link?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I really loved Jill in the "We're getting nowhere" vlog.
They should team up again and review series again.
I think she is good in comedy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 6 2013, 09:53 AM
Wait, what??

Link?
I am not the op but I read it at http://www.filmjournal.com/filmjournal/esearch/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002877022
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wait, what??

Link?
There used to be a Dateline video years ago. It prolly got taken down by Ms. Dubuono herself.

Anyway here's a transcript of it instead:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/15658452/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/#.URIssKUi2So
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 6 2013, 10:11 AM

Wait, what??

Link?
I am not the op but I read it at http://www.filmjournal.com/filmjournal/esearch/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002877022
Wow I never knew this either :blinkwide:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 6 2013, 10:24 AM
Feb 6 2013, 10:11 AM

Wow I never knew this either :blinkwide:
I did not either until I read it this am. :blinkwide:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 6 2013, 10:18 AM

Wait, what??

Link?
There used to be a Dateline video years ago. It prolly got taken down by Ms. Dubuono herself.

Crazy stuff.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 6 2013, 10:18 AM

Wait, what??

Link?

fyi: Rights to video content belong to the creator/producer. In this case, NBC News/Dateline owns the video and not the subjects of the news report. Kathy would've had to sign a release before NBC would show her part of the interview.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 4 2013, 02:31 AM

Why do you care?
Have some respect people. Oh wait, it's LChat. Continue being bitchy. I wish them both the best of luck: falling in love is easy but that doesn't mean it's always meant to be. They gave it a good try and good for them to handle it so respectfully.

And, looking forward to Jill's web series. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

hhahhahhahahhhahahah. Yeah, Cathy isn't into herself. Good one.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2013, 01:48 AM

Cathy is a door mat and did everything should could to hang on to Jill from the beginning. She even went as far as adopting cats and moving in with catwoman who had her own collection when she knew damn well she was highly allergic to Cats! She was literally making herself sick in the name of love. Doomed from the get go.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I wonder what happened to Jills other ex - Jamie Blake. I think she comes as close to my ideal woman as no one else.

Plus unlike others, she has a real job (real estate agent, showed Liv Tyler some houses), loves playing music and seems like a really kind and lovely person. I want her :love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2013, 09:05 AM
Feb 7 2013, 01:48 AM

Cathy is a door mat and did everything should could to hang on to Jill from the beginning. She even went as far as adopting cats and moving in with catwoman who had her own collection when she knew damn well she was highly allergic to Cats! She was literally making herself sick in the name of love. Doomed from the get go.
*snort* wow
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2013, 09:26 AM
I wonder what happened to Jills other ex - Jamie Blake. I think she comes as close to my ideal woman as no one else.

Plus unlike others, she has a real job (real estate agent, showed Liv Tyler some houses), loves playing music and seems like a really kind and lovely person. I want her :love:
Jamie traded up. Jill is fat and still wearing the same belted print shirts, jeans & boots as 2007. She dumped Cathy and is clinging to her Oscar nominated bff on the awards show circuit now. Better question will be if Jill will still be Cathy's sidekick on Thursdays.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2013, 09:39 AM
Feb 7 2013, 09:26 AM

Jamie traded up. Jill is fat and still wearing the same belted print shirts, jeans & boots as 2007. She dumped Cathy and is clinging to her Oscar nominated bff on the awards show circuit now. Better question will be if Jill will still be Cathy's sidekick on Thursdays.
pic of fat Jill? maybe it suits her. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply