Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Swedish Soccer Ladies
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 02:51 PM (932,692 Views)
Unregistered

Jun 27 2012, 06:06 PM
so, ladies, who is her biggest opponent? which girl we have to kick out for her? :D

:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

And why are you all so happy? :crazy: :wall:

A Jessica Landström deserves fucking much more than a Nr 21!!! In any kind of way.

Jessica show them all you've got in case you will get the chane but when you think it's right to quit I would throw the fucking numer 21 to their feet.
You're an amazing human being and you should never think that you are just a reserve, an oppurtunity. You are not.
"For the world you are somebody, but for somebody you are the world"
End of story.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 27 2012, 06:33 PM
And why are you all so happy? :crazy: :wall:

A Jessica Landström deserves fucking much more than a Nr 21!!! In any kind of way.

Jessica show them all you've got in case you will get the chane but when you think it's right to quit I would throw the fucking numer 21 to their feet.
You're an amazing human being and you should never think that you are just a reserve, an oppurtunity. You are not.
"For the world you are somebody, but for somebody you are the world"
End of story.
Be cool lady ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Of course she deserves more! I really wished she got a place in the squad!!! But being reserve at the olymics is better than sitting at home. They dont live in the olympic village i guess because they play in different cities. So they are with thw team and maybe there will be a chance and then you have to be there! And take the chance. She is a sportswoman and of course she will be dissapointed about this, but she will fight. And if you throw everything away right now,the the career is over at once.forget about next euro and so on.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Any clips of the presentation??? Interviews?? Something?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 27 2012, 07:47 PM
Weird question but has Lotta ever taken penalties for either Lyon or Sweden? Just watched the re-run of the 2010 CL penalty shoot out and was surprised that Lotta did not hit a penalty - given that the girl who missed was the 9th penalty taker - anyone shed any light on this?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Didn't she have a foot injury at that time? I'm pretty sure she couldn't play the final at all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 27 2012, 09:31 PM
Weird question but has Lotta ever taken penalties for either Lyon or Sweden? Just watched the re-run of the 2010 CL penalty shoot out and was surprised that Lotta did not hit a penalty - given that the girl who missed was the 9th penalty taker - anyone shed any light on this?
I don't know. But when Sweden got a penalty against the US, she didn't take it. She said afterwards that she doesn't wanna take penalties when she is in the situation that caused the penalty. If someone else had gone down, then she would have wanted to take it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Does Landis deserve more because she has been playing amazing? Or because you happen to like her? Because, let's face it, there are players who have performed better than Landis and who deserves the spot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2012, 06:59 AM
Does Landis deserve more because she has been playing amazing? Or because you happen to like her? Because, let's face it, there are players who have performed better than Landis and who deserves the spot.
I ment that she deserves more in general as a person.
Of course she didn't play amazing - I'm the last one who would claim that...
But that's just one of plenty reasons why I think she should quit this soccer thing & and just play in her free time.
I mean be honest girls:
How long could you take all this stress without getting depressed and feel like shit? :annoy:

And yes - I know: EM, OS it's all soooooo great but at the end of the day it won't be great anymore if you just sit around and feel wasted.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm more upset over Dennerby's constant picking Lindahl as the #1 keeper. Why? She is not good. At all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She didn't play at the final...was hurt and stood at the side line with crutshes...
In Lyon Eugenie Le Sommer is the one who usually takes the penalities...followed by Camille Abily. So in Lyon it's not Lotta's turn.
In the national team I thought it is Lisa Dahlkvist...and I remember during World Cup Lotta said: I wanted to shot the penality but Lisa wanted to do it more so I let her shot...and she made it!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2012, 09:15 AM
I'm more upset over Dennerby's constant picking Lindahl as the #1 keeper. Why? She is not good. At all.
Yes, I cannot understand this either! And I am upset that Stina Segerström just is a reservist!
And I am upset that he never took Lisa Ek into consideration after the injury of Sjögran.
If you ask me Dennerby made major mistakes during this year. Hopefully everything will be good, but if not, I know whose fault it will be...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
more here[/quote]
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2012, 09:48 AM
Posted Image

:love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2012, 09:15 AM
yes +10 I m think they have no chance to win Olympic game with Lindahl as the keeper,She is a nice girl but her play is not enough good
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What is this? Looks so good
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2012, 12:08 PM
Landis breakfast
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2012, 12:08 PM
? :ermm: :ermm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Were all players at the presentation yesterday or just a few? Was Landis and Lotta there?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2012, 02:16 PM
Were all players at the presentation yesterday or just a few? Was Landis and Lotta there?
Just a few 3 or 4 don t remember but not Landis or Lotta.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2012, 02:50 PM
Jun 28 2012, 02:16 PM
Just a few 3 or 4 don t remember but not Landis or Lotta.
I saw three, fisher,kosovarr and one of the youngsters,forgot the name
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

which is the plan for the swedish team for preparation? the league is stopping next week (4.7.). then trainings camp? and when will they fly to great britain? friendly match there is at 20.7.
does anybody know?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yeah, if you noticed she was not on the team because she was injured. She stood with the team during the shootout, that's all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 29 2012, 09:31 AM
which is the plan for the swedish team for preparation? the league is stopping next week (4.7.). then trainings camp? and when will they fly to great britain? friendly match there is at 20.7.
does anybody know?
Olympic-Program

27 juni. OS-truppen presenteras i Halmstad.
8-13 juli. OS-läger i Visby/ Gotland (Sweden)
16 juli. Avresa till London och OS-byn.
17 juli. Avresa till Leeds för OS-uppladdning.
18-19 juli. Träningsläger.
20 juli. OS-genrep mot England (Middlesbrough).
21 juli. Avresa till Coventry.
22-24 juli. Uppladdning i Coventry.
25 juli. OS-premiär med möte mot Sydafrika (20.45 sv tid)
28 juli. Match mot Japan (Coventry, 13.00)
31 juli. Avslutande gruppmatch mot Kanada (Newcastle, 15.30)
3 aug. Eventuell kvartsfinal.
6 aug. Eventuell semifinal.
9 aug. Final samt bronsmatch.
Source: http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/landslagsfotboll/damlandslaget/article15012280.ab

Swedish- but I think it's understandable with google translate ;-)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 29 2012, 02:04 PM
Jun 29 2012, 09:31 AM
does anybody know?
Olympic-Program

27 juni. OS-truppen presenteras i Halmstad.
8-13 juli. OS-läger i Visby/ Gotland (Sweden)
16 juli. Avresa till London och OS-byn.
17 juli. Avresa till Leeds för OS-uppladdning.
18-19 juli. Träningsläger.
20 juli. OS-genrep mot England (Middlesbrough).
21 juli. Avresa till Coventry.
22-24 juli. Uppladdning i Coventry.
25 juli. OS-premiär med möte mot Sydafrika (20.45 sv tid)
28 juli. Match mot Japan (Coventry, 13.00)
31 juli. Avslutande gruppmatch mot Kanada (Newcastle, 15.30)
3 aug. Eventuell kvartsfinal.
6 aug. Eventuell semifinal.
9 aug. Final samt bronsmatch.
Source: http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/landslagsfotboll/damlandslaget/article15012280.ab

Swedish- but I think it's understandable with google translate ;-)
thank you very much!!!!!! :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

é!
Unregistered

Jul 1 2012, 02:09 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 28 2012, 09:32 AM
She didn't play at the final...was hurt and stood at the side line with crutshes...
In Lyon Eugenie Le Sommer is the one who usually takes the penalities...followed by Camille Abily. So in Lyon it's not Lotta's turn.
In the national team I thought it is Lisa Dahlkvist...and I remember during World Cup Lotta said: I wanted to shot the penality but Lisa wanted to do it more so I let her shot...and she made it!
Thanks for your reply - I only watched a re run of the penalties and assumed Lotta had played the match as she was on the pitch with her team mates.
Quote Post Goto Top

scimps
Unregistered

Jane Törnqvist has now played her final game, that ended with a loss against TFF. One of the best defenders we've had and a big loss for Kopps that now have to find someone not only good at defending but also be a threat on corner and freekick situations.

Sarah Storck is leaving LDB, no new club yet.

American Julianne Sitch have signed on for Hammarby, who was degraded last season. HIF are not a top team in the first division right now and probably won't return to allsvenskan this year. Maybe they are starting to build up something new for really trying to get back, next season.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

On http://lottaschelin.tumblr.com/ you can find a pic of Lotta and her sister called the Schelin sisters (posted two days ago).
Anyone knows where this pic is from? Twitter? Looks like it was taken by Camilla herself...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wow this thread is so dead!
Quote Post Goto Top

scimps
Unregistered

Jul 6 2012, 07:36 AM
Wow this thread is so dead!
What to expect when league is on halt, players on vacation, soon camp for oly starts and during that time there usually isn't much news anyway.
I'm also on vacation :D
Quote Post Goto Top

5 users reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply