Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Hollywood Closet; Because we are curious to know
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 02:47 PM (727,425 Views)
Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 04:35 AM
Oct 19 2012, 12:26 AM
Any gossip on Cate Blanchett? I know she's one of the most talented actors out there but there's something about her.. She has got to be bi at least, if not bearding?
She pings soooooooo much. But she's been married to the same guy for ages, they work together closely, and they have 3 (2?) kids together. No rumors there either.
bizarre.. she doesn't ping at all to me. :blinkwide:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

From DL

Don't know about Daniel Craig, but his wife, Rachel Weisz was (is?) bi, when she was studying at Cambridge uni, it was no secret according to people who studied there at the time.

Never got the Sam Mendes-Kate Winslet thing, a few years before they had even hooked up, a friend of mine who worked in the theatre in London had told me that Mendes was known to be gay.

I don't believe Keira Knightley is gay, but here in London there were rumours that her boyfriend, (he is in the band Klaxons) was gay, so it's all a bit confusing, maybe he is bi, not gay?

Anyone have any info on favourite Canadian girls, Rachel McAdams and Missy Peregrym? They both ping!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 27 2012, 07:58 PM
From DL

Don't know about Daniel Craig, but his wife, Rachel Weisz was (is?) bi, when she was studying at Cambridge uni, it was no secret according to people who studied there at the time.

Never got the Sam Mendes-Kate Winslet thing, a few years before they had even hooked up, a friend of mine who worked in the theatre in London had told me that Mendes was known to be gay.

I don't believe Keira Knightley is gay, but here in London there were rumours that her boyfriend, (he is in the band Klaxons) was gay, so it's all a bit confusing, maybe he is bi, not gay?

Anyone have any info on favourite Canadian girls, Rachel McAdams and Missy Peregrym? They both ping!
Reply from DL

Caught Rachel Weisz and her boyfriend checking me out once. This was late 90s when she was with that actor from Men Behaving Badly. I got the distinct feeling they were always on the hunt for a third. (I'm a girl)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

From DL

McAdams is straight, she's just... Canadian. The Klaxons guy, I can totally imagine being an alty London bi boy. I don't think he'd bother bearding if he was gay, that's not the kind of world he lives in.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 26 2012, 05:31 PM
Sep 26 2012, 03:52 PM
Sep 3 2012, 11:41 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Yes, she made a mistake when she left ER and was a bitch and she got lucky but I never thought she was a closeted case, she doesn't pings at all.
She doesn't ping at all? :rofl: She pings to high heaven. She's the dykeist dyke that ever dyked. She gives Mariska and Maria Bello a run for their money in the butch factor.

And yes, her pretty little husband is her beard. Also rumored to be gay.
she's always pinged to me
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 27 2012, 10:26 PM
Sep 26 2012, 05:31 PM
Sep 26 2012, 03:52 PM

She doesn't ping at all? :rofl: She pings to high heaven. She's the dykeist dyke that ever dyked. She gives Mariska and Maria Bello a run for their money in the butch factor.

And yes, her pretty little husband is her beard. Also rumored to be gay.
she's always pinged to me
I heard rumours about her husband but I never thought she was gay. For me the biggest closeted lesbian on this planet is mariska hargitay, period.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 27 2012, 08:01 PM
From DL

McAdams is straight, she's just... Canadian. The Klaxons guy, I can totally imagine being an alty London bi boy. I don't think he'd bother bearding if he was gay, that's not the kind of world he lives in.
I heard rumors about Rachel but, personally, she doesn't ping. As for Missy, the girl exploded my gaydar, which of course, is flawed like everything built on stereotyped-ctreated feelings.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Lana parrilla pings like crazy, or am I the only one?
Quote Post Goto Top

StupidEnough
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot
Judi Dench? Mia Farrow? Deets on their les affairs, thank you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 01:28 AM
She's straight and what a waste it is :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I know she has a "boyfriend", but kelly clarkson still pings. Any thoughts?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Any assertive woman or tomboyish girl ping on our radar because, like straight people, we focus on stereotypes of gender, which have nothing to do with sexuality.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 01:52 AM
I know she has a "boyfriend", but kelly clarkson still pings. Any thoughts?
I used to like Kelly Clarkson until in like every one of her interviews she would mention how she wasn't a lesbian and found it weird that people thought she was. She literally brought it up all.the.time. To the point where she seemed offended. She's like Michelle Rodriguez. They both seem reeeeeally in denial about their sexuality and ashamed of it and will never come out.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

How do we know for sure that she's straight?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 01:57 AM
Because she has a bf.

Sure, she might be bi but she's definitely not gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 01:55 AM
Any assertive woman or tomboyish girl ping on our radar because, like straight people, we focus on stereotypes of gender, which SOMETIMES have nothing to do with sexuality.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 27 2012, 10:55 PM
Nov 27 2012, 08:01 PM
From DL

I heard rumors about Rachel but, personally, she doesn't ping. As for Missy, the girl exploded my gaydar, which of course, is flawed like everything built on stereotyped-ctreated feelings.
McAdams and Peregrym both have their own threads here; use the "Search" function and check them out. (Be warned, though; Rachel's thread exploded into a name-calling shitfest that went on for pages…it's either no fun to read or a lot of fun, depending on your tolerance for that sort of thing.)

Rachel's rumors go back to the old, old board, where an "insider" claimed that she and Amanda Seyfried had hooked up during the filming of Mean Girls, among lots of other stuff. Missy is from a very religious family, and so may be self-closeted to a degree, but she was "very close" with Vanessa Lengies (who's had lots of lez rumors during her 10-year career, but never a boyfriend…) during the Stick It era, and had a female friend whom she took to events after that. But then came Ben Roethlisberger and…
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 01:58 AM

Because she has a bf.

He could be a beard?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 02:05 AM
(Be warned, though; Rachel's thread exploded into a name-calling shitfest that went on for pages…it's either no fun to read or a lot of fun, depending on your tolerance for that sort of thing.)
ROFL, that's the perfect description of that thread.

L Chat fantardary at it's finest. "I... I'm not sure she's gay." "GTFO YOU DISGUSTING HOMOPHOBE TROLL!!!111!"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No you're not she ain't straight.

signed JMo
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 02:12 AM
(Be warned, though; Rachel's thread exploded into a name-calling shitfest that went on for pages…it's either no fun to read or a lot of fun, depending on your tolerance for that sort of thing.)

L Chat fantardary at it's finest. "I... I'm not sure she's gay." "GTFO YOU DISGUSTING HOMOPHOBE TROLL!!!111!"
There was also a lot of "She's not gay and you're calling gay. That's reverse homophobia.". :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 02:17 AM
Nov 28 2012, 02:12 AM

There was also a lot of "She's not gay and you're calling gay. That's reverse homophobia.". :lol:
My favourite part was the insistence that anybody who isn't all the way on board the Gaychel McAdams train is a plant from her "team".
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 01:55 AM
Any assertive woman or tomboyish girl ping on our radar because, like straight people, we focus on stereotypes of gender, which have nothing to do with sexuality.

^o) That's not what gaydar is about. It's about recognizing oneself in the other, if you were a Homosexual you would know that. It's Hets/Bi that 'use' those shallow stereotypes and mistake it as gaydar to guess a persons sexuality.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Because she has a bf.

He could be a beard?
I don't think so.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 02:27 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepmight be bi but she's definitely not gay.
He could be a beard?
I don't think so.
What makes you so certain, I'm curious?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 02:33 AM
Nov 28 2012, 02:27 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepmight
I don't think so.
What makes you so certain, I'm curious?
Just the way she is. She just comes off as very secure and not like a closet case at all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Uh, no, honestly she doesn't ping at all. She just seems like a rather assertive straight woman. I watch Once Upon a Time and I never get any vibes off her. You swan queen shippers are getting as crazy as the gleetards.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Become a director and you can make any woman you like gay :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

i know a 19 year old current actress/former disney star who is bisexual. how i know? my friend sleeps with her on a regular basis.
not spilling any names though
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

oddzilla
Nov 28 2012, 04:30 AM
i know a 19 year old current actress/former disney star who is bisexual. how i know? my friend sleeps with her on a regular basis.
Demi Lovato?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

oddzilla
Bridgit Mendler
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 04:28 AM
Become a director and you can make any woman you like gay :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casting_couch
Quote Post Goto Top

StupidEnough
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot
oddzilla
Oooh, I've always wanted to ask an insider: is Ross Lynch an f2m?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 04:26 AM
Uh, no, honestly she doesn't ping at all. She just seems like a rather assertive straight woman. I watch Once Upon a Time and I never get any vibes off her. You swan queen shippers are getting as crazy as the gleetards.
Her pinging has nothing to do with Swan Queen. She does ping. Her having a bf is irrelevant. It is totally possible that she could be bi.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

oddzilla
Miley Cyrus?
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply