Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Hollywood Closet; Because we are curious to know
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 02:47 PM (1,619,623 Views)
Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 11:13 PM
Mar 31 2012, 08:01 PM
Mar 31 2012, 06:38 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Spoiler: click to toggle

IKR. OP's "analytical opinion" sounds like a typical gay male/Hetero... I'm surprised he didn't end with ALL pretty women like cock only ugly sporty ones don't.

Nowhere does it say that all lesbians are butches who hate glamour. And the "analytical opinion" is not a gay or hetero male's opinion. It's reality. Don't blame the messenger. You are not going to find a plethora of lesbians among the starlette crowd, like you will say in the basketball or golf circuit. So. stop lashing out at people for pointing out a fact of life.

That some posters are listing every attractive actress they can think of, and saying they are closeted lesbians is pointless and not much fun as far as believable gossip, especially in a world or profession where the vast majority of women are straight. It's not like if you point to boy band members where just listing names pretty much makes you 60% accurate.

Getting back to juicy gossip. What's the scoop on Candace Bergen and Jacquie Bisset?

Yes we get it HetTroll only typical stereotypes aka ugly sporty manly women should be considered for gossip, lets not accuse any remotely feminine and innocent women of the heinous crime of eating pussy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 09:45 PM
Mar 31 2012, 09:38 PM
Mar 31 2012, 01:11 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepAmanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few

oh how i'd love that to be true, but she doesn't ping to me.
she does to me. *le shrug*

(not the op)
When I first watched the Mentalist, I thought cool a lesbian character they are going to reveal it later on hahaha so yes she does ping because her character turned out straight..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 11:24 PM

ugly sporty ones don't.

Nowhere does it say that all lesbians are butches who hate glamour. And the "analytical opinion" is not a gay or hetero male's opinion. It's reality. Don't blame the messenger. You are not going to find a plethora of lesbians among the starlette crowd, like you will say in the basketball or golf circuit. So. stop lashing out at people for pointing out a fact of life.

That some posters are listing every attractive actress they can think of, and saying they are closeted lesbians is pointless and not much fun as far as believable gossip, especially in a world or profession where the vast majority of women are straight. It's not like if you point to boy band members where just listing names pretty much makes you 60% accurate.

Getting back to juicy gossip. What's the scoop on Candace Bergen and Jacquie Bisset?

Yes we get it HetTroll only typical stereotypes aka ugly sporty manly women should be considered for gossip, lets not accuse any remotely feminine and innocent women of the heinous crime of eating pussy.
:clap: :clap:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 06:38 PM

IKR. OP's "analytical opinion" sounds like a typical gay male/Hetero... I'm surprised he didn't end with ALL pretty women like cock only ugly sporty ones don't.

On a gossip board, yeah? You have my permission to leave. You're embarrassing yourself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 11:15 PM
Ryan Reynolds is soooooooooooooooo gay.
I think he's straight because Alanis, Scarlett and Blake seem pretty much straight to me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 11:41 PM
I think he's straight because Alanis, Scarlett and Blake seem pretty much straight to me.
Alanis is not straight.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 11:54 PM
Alanis is not straight.
she says she's bi but her relationships seem to have been with men.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Alanis is not straight.
She's not the type to hide anything. I haven't seen any gay gossip about her, have you?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 11:58 PM

Alanis is not straight.
she says she's bi but her relationships seem to have been with men.
well that's what makes you bi :D :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 12:28 AM
Mar 30 2012, 09:57 PM
ROFL! Just love them all the more. Betty and Sandra, kicking ass all over LA.

Sandra will cut a bitch. That's hot.

Sandra has always superpinged for me. Not just a regular faint underocean pinging. But a loud-ass, eardrum-splitting, "put that shit on the viewscreen before we crash into whatever colossal space whale is making that sound, Uhura!" ping.

:closet:

Rayn and Bradley Cooper were close at one point. Something tells me they were very very close.
They used be a couple. Here, Bradley tries to get closer to him but Ryan sees the Paparazzi camera.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 08:11 PM
Mar 31 2012, 07:23 PM
Mar 31 2012, 07:15 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Young Jacqueline Bisset :rainbowheart:

Posted Image

so so hot!
what's the scoop on these two?
Candice Bergen is gay. She has a stream of gf's in France. Her first husband was bisexual and he liked young boys. They let each other have affairs with other people.
Jacqueline Bisset is rumored to have had a lesbian affair when young.

Candice Bergen and Jacqueline Bisset are rumored to have had an affair while filming Rich & Famous
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Real gossip potential: young Candice Bergen and J. Bisset

Go on ahead and spill that tea, man! Come on.

Dayum.

Young Candice Bergen :rainbowheart:

Posted Image

Posted Image

so so hot!
They were hot then and are still beautiful now. Extremely gorgeous women that have aged gracefully.

I would jump at a chance with either one of them now. Bisset seems to ping more now that she is getting older.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 1 2012, 04:37 AM

Posted Image
what's the scoop on these two?
Candice Bergen is gay. She has a stream of gf's in France. Her first husband was bisexual and he liked young boys. They let each other have affairs with other people.

Candice Bergen and Jacqueline Bisset are rumored to have had an affair while filming Rich & Famous[/quote

God love those clam lickers!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 1 2012, 04:44 AM
Apr 1 2012, 04:37 AM

Posted Image

Candice Bergen and Jacqueline Bisset are rumored to have had an affair while filming Rich & Famous[/quote

God love those clam lickers!
Bisset was in that Mormon gay boy movie. I can't remember the name of it right now. She's at least gay friendly.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I also found this on Datalounge -
Quote:

I'm a 49-ish lesbian dating a much older closet lesbian in the Entertainment Indutry. I know it's part of her job to be photographed with everyone else and happy at all times. I often see her pictured with other actors . . . I think exploiting the fact that she's closeted and probably thinking they're the stud that's gonna change her. Anyway, I'm in a ton of pain seeing all of these men kissing and groping her. Does anyone have any insight that might help me

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9292819#page:showThread,9292819
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 1 2012, 05:20 AM
Quote:

I'm a 49-ish lesbian dating a much older closet lesbian in the Entertainment Indutry. I know it's part of her job to be photographed with everyone else and happy at all times. I often see her pictured with other actors . . . I think exploiting the fact that she's closeted and probably thinking they're the stud that's gonna change her. Anyway, I'm in a ton of pain seeing all of these men kissing and groping her. Does anyone have any insight that might help me

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9292819#page:showThread,9292819
Yeah, I read that thread. My first guess was Jacqueline Bisset.

There is also another thread about her. Someone claims to know the woman she dated. It's a good read.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=10210245#page:showThread,10210245
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 1 2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:

There is also another thread about her. Someone claims to know the woman she dated. It's a good read.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=10210245#page:showThread,10210245
And the OP said the woman was over 60 as of 2010.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 1 2012, 05:25 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9292819#page:showThread,9292819

She was over 60 in 2010
Quote Post Goto Top

fultondyke

Quote:

Real gossip potential: young Candice Bergen and J. Bisset

Go on ahead and spill that tea, man! Come on.

Dayum.

Young Candice Bergen :rainbowheart:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Singing...) I want candy...I want candy!!!

OMG, she is a knockout in that photo....Now I can't get that damned song out of my head! :sing:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9292819#page:showThread,9292819

It could be Racquel Welch. She still looks good for her advanced years.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 1 2012, 10:10 PM

It could be Racquel Welch. She still looks good for her advanced years.

The OP said the actress was over 60 but not yet 70. Raquel Welch was 70 years old in 2010.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 11:28 PM
Mar 31 2012, 09:45 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepAmanda Righetti
she does to me. *le shrug*

(not the op)
When I first watched the Mentalist, I thought cool a lesbian character they are going to reveal it later on hahaha so yes she does ping because her character turned out straight..
Amanda Righetti?

I like her character on The Mentalist and also thought they might make her gay, but Amanda's married isn't she? and she doesn't seem to ping to me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2012, 06:07 PM
There is a whole lot of wishful thinking going on here. It's understandable, but distracting from real gossip. So, let's recap.

Wishful thinking: JLO, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, J. Aniston, J. Gardner, Julia Roberts, and on and on.

Playing a lesbian or having a gay kiss on film does not mean you are one in real life. That is not to say that these ladies have not experimented. That's almost a right of passage in Hollywood for both male (more so even) and females to test the waters. You don't get your celebrity membership card unless you've visited your artistic side.

Real gossip potential: young Candice Bergen and J. Bisset, Julie Andrews, Kristin Chenewoth, Rachel McAdams, Piper Perabo, Cindy Crawford

Judging from the way things pan out, the women fall more in the bisexual category and few are straight up lesbian. Hollywood starlets are for the most part "girly" girls that like to dress up feminine clothes and are not where you would find a lot of hard core lesbians, such as in the sports circuit. There is always some though, but not in huge numbers like on the male side where you have the exact opposite. Hollywood is full of pretty boys many of whom are gay.

The numbers just aren't there. A guesstimate would be 4% lesbian, 10-15% bi or bi-curious. The bisexuals almost 99% of the time end up with men.

Compare the numbers for the men. 30% gay, and another 30% bisexual.

Hollywood is a gay male mecca. Lesbian not so much.

Get the fuck out.

Men know nothing about who the real lesbians are. You are the one living in a fantasy world.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

If we take things at face value, entertainment x sports would be the typical playing field for gays x lesbians, which I'm sure, would be backed by numbers. However, with the gender gap closing fast as well as the homosexual identity becoming less and less about gender, the playing field, though not leveled up, has seen GLB ranks increased in every niche. In the end, both industries are all about narcisism and power, and those aren't occupied by very different kind of people, after all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'll bite..list of my personal gaydar ie women with lesbian leanings besides the usual suspects in no particular order:

Jennifer Carpenter
Amanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few

Carla Gugino, is so so so super hot, but unfortunately married. She's probably bi but as one poster said 99% (in Hwood) settle down with the mens.

You may say, oh that means she's not necessarily not lez but unfortunately in this case it, i doubt it. She is probably bi because of past roles she's up for it. But mind you i think it's because her hubby has a girl-girl fantasy for his wife. He's a director and places her in alot of these roles, it's quite unusual. Still, her marriage is prolly the real deal.

Anyway she's awesomely beautiful, and well, yeah...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 30 2012, 03:08 AM
Mar 30 2012, 02:30 AM
Mar 29 2012, 06:22 AM
That is really true. She lights up - both a glow, and lightness of spirit. Here's just one place you can see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcO75CBAuD0&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL99710520C389D87D
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77hX09_DFUM[/flash]
so personable, friendly and fun :wub:
Well... if its for her job, then she has a motivation & purpose, so of course she would be "ON", warm whatever she would need to be to achieve a goal. Or promo of the movie, connections, or whatever other motivation. The BI would still make sense.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2012, 02:22 PM
Mar 27 2012, 09:04 AM
Mar 27 2012, 12:43 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepAustralian TV outed her
oh come on, they're joking
They weren't joking, they were gossiping about things they've heard. Especially when the guy said he had a "friend" that worked with her. They were pretty much doing the same shit we are doing here.
love this
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 3 2012, 11:22 AM
Mar 27 2012, 09:04 AM

They weren't joking, they were gossiping about things they've heard. Especially when the guy said he had a "friend" that worked with her. They were pretty much doing the same shit we are doing here.
love this
hahahha just caught this... the female presenter says with a knowing smile and look

F: "Jada Pinkett Smith, a good friend of Nichole Kidman's as well I think"

M: "Is she? I'm sure she is.... Yeah, we won't go down that road again today will we, with our mikes up! "
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 3 2012, 11:28 AM
Apr 3 2012, 11:22 AM

love this
hahahha just caught this... the female presenter says with a knowing smile and look

F: "Jada Pinkett Smith, a great friend of Nichole Kidman's as well I think"

M: "Is she? I'm sure she is.... Yeah, we won't go down that road again today will we, with our mikes up! "
sorry @5:47
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/candice-bergen-opens-up-about-2006-stroke_1310598

Candice Bergen has aged a lot lately, and her health seems fragile. Wish her the best. She seems like a nice woman.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2012, 03:14 AM
http://www.contactmusic.com/news/candice-bergen-opens-up-about-2006-stroke_1310598

Candice Bergen has aged a lot lately, and her health seems fragile. Wish her the best. She seems like a nice woman.

She was quite striking.

http://onthisdayinfashion.com/?p=13573

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 3 2012, 10:32 AM

I'll bite..list of my personal gaydar ie women with lesbian leanings besides the usual suspects in no particular order:

Jennifer Carpenter
Amanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few

Carla Gugino, is so so so super hot, but unfortunately married. She's probably bi but as one poster said 99% (in Hwood) settle down with the mens.

You may say, oh that means she's not necessarily not lez but unfortunately in this case it, i doubt it. She is probably bi because of past roles she's up for it. But mind you i think it's because her hubby has a girl-girl fantasy for his wife. He's a director and places her in alot of these roles, it's quite unusual. Still, her marriage is prolly the real deal.

Anyway she's awesomely beautiful, and well, yeah...
Carla's married to a guy who's been directing her since 1998 or so, but she does a LOT of "female-empowerment" -type movies and she seriously pings. (Check the pictures from the Sucker Punch premiere, for example.) And then there are casual moments, like when she was papped kissing Connie Britton goodbye on the lips after their lunch a couple of years back.

(Digression: Connie was married and divorced on the East Coast, but last I checked she didn't have much of a dating history since she came out west in the mid-'90s. As a struggling actress, she was roommates with Lauren Graham ;) as they squatted together in a house with no power and "no furniture". [Perhaps just one :bed: ? ])

I wouldn't be surprised if Carla and her husband have some sort of arrangement; she's his muse, but she's free to amuse herself with the girls, too. Or something like that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This thread is full of celebrities I couldn't give a damn about.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I wonder if there has ever been a female celebrity who 99% of lesbians are convinced is gay, but is in truth is completely devoid of any desire for women?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What's Meryl's story?

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply