Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Hollywood Closet; Because we are curious to know
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 02:47 PM (659,316 Views)
Unregistered

Nov 28 2013, 11:50 PM
Nov 28 2013, 04:39 PM
Id be interested in the Julianne Hough/Nina Dobrev stuff, but alas there isn't much info.
Wasn't Nina at some sort of big Hough Family Dinner this week? I believe one of them posted a pic of it on Twitter or Instagram.
Since they used to be sisters-in-law, no wonder they went out together a lot. The only alarm set would've been the brother serving up as a temporary beard.
Quote Post Goto Top

Research Girl
Unregistered

Nov 28 2013, 11:56 PM
Id be interested in the Julianne Hough/Nina Dobrev stuff, but alas there isn't much info.
Wasn't Nina at some sort of big Hough Family Dinner this week? I believe one of them posted a pic of it on Twitter or Instagram.
Since they used to be sisters-in-law, no wonder they went out together a lot. The only alarm set would've been the brother serving up as a temporary beard.
But Nina and Julianne were close long before Nina/Derek briefly "dated", and if the "romance" was real, I doubt Nina would be welcome at the Hough house this week. So I find it significant at least as far as there being no real relationship with Nina and Derek, which just means that her and Julianne are (very, very) close friends. The only question is how close, IMO.

Are voter registration records publicly available? I'm skeptical about that. I know that political donations must be disclosed by law, but not regristrations. (I could be wrong, though.)

And Smidge and Freddie gave to John Kerry in 2004, not to GW Bush.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

To not derail the other thread, I'll post about Angelina Jolie's (rumored and confirmed) history with women here.

Jenny Shimizu (confirmed by AJ)
Quote:

Jolie and Shimizu dated on and off for many years and Jolie stated on many occasions that she was bi-sexual. "I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married my husband. I fell in love with her the first second I saw her," Jolie said.

Elizabeth Mitchell
Quote:

They were rumoured of having a fling while shooting the movie.

When Angelina, 28, played a lesbian in the movie Gia, her love scenes with co-star Elizabeth Mitchell were scorching.

She said: "Elizabeth hadn't done a love scene or been with a woman before, but I'd done those things.

"I was looking forward to kissing and touching her, watching her discover love between women and hopefully enjoying it.

"I think she did. Anything that felt that good couldn't possibly be bad. I love women."

Misty Cooper
Quote:

Misty Cooper has revealed in an interview that her and Angelina Jolie were once lesbian lovers, having met on the set of Gone In 60 Seconds. Misty first laid eyes upon Angelina as she stepped out of a chauffeured car.

"We immediately felt the sexual chemistry, and I could feel that she was also giving off a vibe. She looked super-hot, and I really wanted her." Misty said.

One week later, they finally spoke and Misty says, "Angie wanted to sleep with me as much as I was so desperate to get her into bed," adding; "You could cut the sexual tension with knife."

Billy Bob Thornton was Angelina`s new man at the time, even though he was still engaged to Laura Dern, and Misty worried he would be in the way. Angelina didn`t stop though:

"While they were all dancing, Jolie pushed her body into Misty`s backside but Misty was afraid of anyone who could be watching so she didn`t make her move. Later, Angelina told Misty that she was "a tease" and Misty answered back, "Well that makes two of us."

Eventually, others on set noticed the ladies` on set antics and someone even warned Misty to stay away from Angelina because she was "trouble." "But it was impossible, she`s just so sexy." Then finally on day on set after weeks of flirting and giving strong sexual vibes, they made their move... To Jolie`s trailer! " -- Flynet Online

Angelina made her move: "I want you to come to my trailer, get naked, and we`ll have more fun and more photos." And although Misty hasn`t revealed what happened once they were inside the trailer, she did say this, "Angie has very soft lips."

A few days after the trailer romp, the filming ended and Misty never saw Angelina again.

When asked about Angie`s new love, Misty responded by saying "She (Angelina) can sleep with anyone she pleases, male or female, and she`s quite the seductress, so what chance does Brad have? Although he`s beautiful looking, there is no way he can keep her down. Angie has an incredible body - Brad should enjoy it while he still can."

Recently the mother of four and humanitarian, Angelina Jolie, spoke openly about her sexuality, saying "I`ve never hidden my bisexuality, but there`s no longer a place for that in my life."

Misty disagrees with that. "She (Angelina) told me that only one man had really satisfied her, Billy Bob. Even if Brad is a fabulous lover, Angie still must be wondering what she`s missing," adding; "It`s only a matter of time before Brad finds her cheating on him with another woman."

Misty Cooper is currently living with her female lover of 8 years. -- Flynet Online

Lady Gaga (srsly tho? :rofl: )
Quote:

If rumours are to be believed, Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie had an affair with singer Lady Gaga.

According to Ian Halperin, author of the recent bestseller Brangelina: The Untold Story of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the Tomb Raider star might have cheated on partner Brad Pitt with GaGa.

Jolie – who is openly bisexual – and GaGa – a rumoured hermaphrodite – had a secret rendezvous at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel that lasted all night, Halperin alleges.

Jolie is reportedly ‘obsessed’ with Gaga, reports the China Daily. It’s not the first time Jolie has been accused of cheating on Pitt.
http://www.sify.com/movies/angelina-jolie-lady-gaga-had-an-affair-news-hollywood-kkfqVygcjdf.html

I don't follow her closely so if anyone knows more, please post.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2013, 06:47 PM
Nov 28 2013, 03:06 PM
Nov 28 2013, 03:03 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
The girl has had legitimate boyfriends but Alex was not one of them. That shit was PR for the movie. C'mon now.

Bring up all the other ones. But the Pettyfer relationship, or however you spell his name, had fake written all over it.
Dianna's relationships were not fake, but even if they were how is that proof? Most fake PR relationships are for publicity anyway, it doesnt mean people are gay. Glee fans are embarassing!
FWIW, blindgossip actually revealed a blind saying that Agron and Pettyfer were a fake PR coupling. Apparently it didn't work out well (not enough attention/interest in them).

http://blindgossip.com/?p=25939
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 09:40 AM
To not derail the other thread, I'll post about Angelina Jolie's (rumored and confirmed) history with women here.
I think Angelina is probably one of the few true bisexuals out there. Pity she still defaults to the men for the serious public relationships though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Interesting about misty cooper.

Quote:

GaGa – a rumoured hermaphrodite

Wha?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 10:07 AM

Quote:

Wha?
That rumor was all the rage early in her career, so ridic. :crazy:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 10:16 AM
Nov 29 2013, 10:07 AM

Quote:

Wha?
That rumor was all the rage early in her career, so ridic. :crazy:
Gives you a good idea of how serious that source is though. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 10:03 AM
Nov 28 2013, 03:06 PM

Dianna's relationships were not fake, but even if they were how is that proof? Most fake PR relationships are for publicity anyway, it doesnt mean people are gay. Glee fans are embarassing!
FWIW, blindgossip actually revealed a blind saying that Agron and Pettyfer were a fake PR coupling. Apparently it didn't work out well (not enough attention/interest in them).

Blind Gossip is your reliable source? :rofl: :rofl: Bless.

There are pics of Pettyfer with Dianna Agron's family. So, Dianna was so into the fake PR relationship that she took her fake PR boyfriend to family-only events? ;)

I cannot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 11:00 AM

There are pics of Pettyfer with Dianna Agron's family. So, Dianna was so into the fake PR relationship that she took her fake PR boyfriend to family-only events? ;)

I cannot.
Clearly, you know nothing about how HW works. Tinseltown. Years ago Jodie Foster said that most HW marriages are business arrangements.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2013, 02:24 PM
Nov 28 2013, 02:20 PM
Nov 28 2013, 01:36 PM
Ok, now it's a bit different when you read it in full. She is a straight ally. That is what she's saying. I think she made a mistake with the t-shirt; it confused people now and everyone has missed the message completely.
Would we be saying the same thing if for example, had Henry Cavill wore a 'Likes Boys' t-shirt at a Man of Steel premiere?

He's got gay rumours around him but he's always had long term girlfriends in the past. (I don't know wtf that failed PR move was with Cuoco, but whatever).

I don't think Dianna is gay, but I think people are so quick to dismiss women than they would men if they made a move this.
A male in Hollywood would NEVER do anything like that. That is only okay for the women, because of patriarchy reasons.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Lol really? If anything the brother is the gay one. Imo.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Research Girl
Nov 29 2013, 07:26 AM

But Nina and Julianne were close long before Nina/Derek briefly "dated", and if the "romance" was real, I doubt Nina would be welcome at the Hough house this week. So I find it significant at least as far as there being no real relationship with Nina and Derek, which just means that her and Julianne are (very, very) close friends. The only question is how close, IMO.

Are voter registration records publicly available? I'm skeptical about that. I know that political donations must be disclosed by law, but not regristrations. (I could be wrong, though.)

Really?? How much of Republicans are they if they donated to Kerry, voted for Obama, and are extremely against prop 8? I like them both a lot more after hearing this lol.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 11:00 AM

I cannot.
And didn't Dianna go to visit his family in the UK for the holidays one year?

Write it out on the blackboard 100 times:

Just because celebs use their relationships to get PR for themselves and their projects it doesn't mean that the relationships are fake and created solely for the purpose of PR.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 27 2013, 12:19 PM
From some semi-insider on DL, Mr. Hollywood.

Quote:

Dear Mr.H, Why did helen hunt and hank azaria end their marriage so abruptly? I always thought that was weird.

by: Anonymous

Quote:

Strange but true, it seems it was another of the everything's fine - till we got married cases. They were together several years, and within a year and a half of marrying, it collapsed. Many ( well , only here actually) think Azaria is gay ((thinking "Birdcage", I guess), but he actually falls into that dreaded ' P hound' category. He seems to have calmed down a bit, in his current marriage. Helen Hunt.... well, speaking of 'P hounds' . Again, she seems to be happily, heterolly (my word) settled down now, but she broke some girls hearts (and maybe other parts) in the past.

by: Mr. H

Quote:

What have you heard or what do you know about Jodie Foster? Do you know why she broke up with Cydney?

by: Anonymous

Quote:

From what I know, it all started falling apart hardcore, in 2007, when Jodie fell for screenwriter Cindy Mort, while they made "The Brave One". At that time, Cindy was still with Melanie Mayron. The 4 all knew each other. Remember, in '08, Jodie was 45 / Cydney 55, Cindy 51 /Melanie 55. Got it ? Jodie/ Cydney were raising 2 boys, ages 9 & 6 - Cindy/Melanie were raising 10 year old twins (boy & girl). The younger of the foursome, Jodie & Cindy began getting closer, then fell in love. Awkward. Cydney was really in the dark, Melanie was suspicious. One day, Jodie came home and told Cyd she was in love with Cindy. Cyd was wrecked. Melanie was pissed - especially when Jodie wanted to remain friends. Love & relationships are complicated. We all know that. But the short answer to your question is , Jodie fell in love with another woman.

The Epilogue : In '09, Cindy leaves Jodie to go back with her ex, the always charming & diminutive (not), Amanda Demme, who was married to, yes, a man, director Johnathan Demme's brother Ted -also a director, though less successful ("Blow"). Karma Jodie ? Who knows. And now of course, JF is with Alexandra Hedison, who was dumped by Ellen, in '04, for Portia.(Alex' father was a hottie actor, back in the day, in films (original "The Fly".....help meeeee), & TV ("Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea"). Is everyone happy now? From what I hear ....no. Cyd is doing much better, Jodie & Alex are still basking in their honeymoon love stage, Cindy & Amanda are doing fine, but Melanie I hear is still bitter & angry. She got the double whammy from Cindy. And I'm exhausted from all the sapphic shenanigans.

by: Mr. H
Didn't Helen Hunt used to throw lezbo parties?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 09:40 AM

Jenny Shimizu (confirmed by AJ)
Quote:

Jolie and Shimizu dated on and off for many years and Jolie stated on many occasions that she was bi-sexual. "I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married my husband. I fell in love with her the first second I saw her," Jolie said.

Elizabeth Mitchell
Quote:

They were rumoured of having a fling while shooting the movie.

When Angelina, 28, played a lesbian in the movie Gia, her love scenes with co-star Elizabeth Mitchell were scorching.

She said: "Elizabeth hadn't done a love scene or been with a woman before, but I'd done those things.

"I was looking forward to kissing and touching her, watching her discover love between women and hopefully enjoying it.

"I think she did. Anything that felt that good couldn't possibly be bad. I love women."

Misty Cooper
Quote:

Misty Cooper has revealed in an interview that her and Angelina Jolie were once lesbian lovers, having met on the set of Gone In 60 Seconds. Misty first laid eyes upon Angelina as she stepped out of a chauffeured car.

"We immediately felt the sexual chemistry, and I could feel that she was also giving off a vibe. She looked super-hot, and I really wanted her." Misty said.

One week later, they finally spoke and Misty says, "Angie wanted to sleep with me as much as I was so desperate to get her into bed," adding; "You could cut the sexual tension with knife."

Billy Bob Thornton was Angelina`s new man at the time, even though he was still engaged to Laura Dern, and Misty worried he would be in the way. Angelina didn`t stop though:

"While they were all dancing, Jolie pushed her body into Misty`s backside but Misty was afraid of anyone who could be watching so she didn`t make her move. Later, Angelina told Misty that she was "a tease" and Misty answered back, "Well that makes two of us."

Eventually, others on set noticed the ladies` on set antics and someone even warned Misty to stay away from Angelina because she was "trouble." "But it was impossible, she`s just so sexy." Then finally on day on set after weeks of flirting and giving strong sexual vibes, they made their move... To Jolie`s trailer! " -- Flynet Online

Angelina made her move: "I want you to come to my trailer, get naked, and we`ll have more fun and more photos." And although Misty hasn`t revealed what happened once they were inside the trailer, she did say this, "Angie has very soft lips."

A few days after the trailer romp, the filming ended and Misty never saw Angelina again.

When asked about Angie`s new love, Misty responded by saying "She (Angelina) can sleep with anyone she pleases, male or female, and she`s quite the seductress, so what chance does Brad have? Although he`s beautiful looking, there is no way he can keep her down. Angie has an incredible body - Brad should enjoy it while he still can."

Recently the mother of four and humanitarian, Angelina Jolie, spoke openly about her sexuality, saying "I`ve never hidden my bisexuality, but there`s no longer a place for that in my life."

Misty disagrees with that. "She (Angelina) told me that only one man had really satisfied her, Billy Bob. Even if Brad is a fabulous lover, Angie still must be wondering what she`s missing," adding; "It`s only a matter of time before Brad finds her cheating on him with another woman."

Misty Cooper is currently living with her female lover of 8 years. -- Flynet Online

Lady Gaga (srsly tho? :rofl: )
Quote:

If rumours are to be believed, Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie had an affair with singer Lady Gaga.

According to Ian Halperin, author of the recent bestseller Brangelina: The Untold Story of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the Tomb Raider star might have cheated on partner Brad Pitt with GaGa.

Jolie – who is openly bisexual – and GaGa – a rumoured hermaphrodite – had a secret rendezvous at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel that lasted all night, Halperin alleges.

Jolie is reportedly ‘obsessed’ with Gaga, reports the China Daily. It’s not the first time Jolie has been accused of cheating on Pitt.
http://www.sify.com/movies/angelina-jolie-lady-gaga-had-an-affair-news-hollywood-kkfqVygcjdf.html

I don't follow her closely so if anyone knows more, please post.
Rumors about her and Gwen Stefani...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Why does everyone think Amanda Seyfried is in the closet?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 01:49 PM
Research Girl

Really?? How much of Republicans are they if they donated to Kerry, voted for Obama, and are extremely against prop 8? I like them both a lot more after hearing this lol.
JFC, she has said so herself in an interview. And yes, there are Republicans that are against Prop 8. She and her husband are registered Republicans.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 05:40 PM
rumours from Datalounge.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:00 PM
Nov 29 2013, 01:49 PM
Research Girl

JFC, she has said so herself in an interview. And yes, there are Republicans that are against Prop 8. She and her husband are registered Republicans.
IKR? People are acting like republicans are all belong to the crazy tea party. I remember during her time on Buffy where she stated she is a Republican but is for gay rights. So until she says otherwise she is still a Republican.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:02 PM
rumours from Datalounge.
Yeah, the only time I have read rumors about her are on DL. But it is kind of weird considering that that site is more about gay males.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:07 PM
rumours from Datalounge.
Yeah, the only time I have read rumors about her are on DL. But it is kind of weird considering that that site is more about gay males.
dl had a long term obsession with anyone from mean girls.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

rumours from Datalounge.
She's the female James Franco.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:09 PM

dl had a long term obsession with anyone from mean girls.
:lol: Oh, ok, I didn't know that
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Angelina and Gaga.... :rofl:

Good one.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I honestly would love a list of the ladies Angelina has been with. I bet some shockers are in there.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yes. Deep in for the public, personal, maybe not so much.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:31 PM
Who has she been with?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:32 PM
Who has she been with?
No clue. But there's been rumors about her and BI's and one time on this site someone posted (believe it or not) about her sending her "team" over to proposition a girl at some small bar in new York.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:32 PM
Who has she been with?
Speaking of Amanda, wasn't there rumors of her and Rachel McAdams on the MG set? (DL rumors I think)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:30 PM
I honestly would love a list of the ladies Angelina has been with. I bet some shockers are in there.
jenny shimizu
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:45 PM
jenny shimizu
There's got to be a lot more.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

In an interview Angelina Jolie once claimed that she was the only straight person on set of "Girl Interrupted" :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 07:15 PM
In an interview Angelina Jolie once claimed that she was the only straight person on set of "Girl Interrupted" :blink:
Maybe she was being sarcastic. If she wasn't then she was lying out of her ass. She was fucking Shimizu long before Girl, Interrupted.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2013, 06:55 PM
Nov 29 2013, 06:45 PM
jenny shimizu
There's got to be a lot more.
Most were probably butchies.
Quote Post Goto Top

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply