Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Demi Lovato
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 02:44 PM (744,518 Views)
Firestarter

Jan 2 2014, 11:10 AM
Jan 2 2014, 09:34 AM
Jan 1 2014, 10:07 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
It's seriously frustrating sometimes...I've come to see her as such a beautiful person at the core. She's so genuine and seems to truly want to give something good to people, to heal them, and she does that every day. I love that she has such a pure connection with music. I love her sense of humor. I love that she's not afraid to take selfies and videos of herself with no make up on. I love her smile and of course, I love that she can be both cute and sexy. I always hope she knows how beautiful she is and it doesn't matter if she hasn't brushed her hair or if she has a pimple and no make up. She's just a beautiful woman and I would feel lucky to wake up to her every morning and to hold her.
I just had to express myself. I tried to keep it tame because let's face it, she's a beautiful person, but she's also hot.
Omg, youre so right !!!

But as you said this love is frustrating :/
THIS X 10000000. She's just...well. you know.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 1 2014, 10:04 PM

Same here! :/
It's seriously frustrating sometimes...I've come to see her as such a beautiful person at the core. She's so genuine and seems to truly want to give something good to people, to heal them, and she does that every day. I love that she has such a pure connection with music. I love her sense of humor. I love that she's not afraid to take selfies and videos of herself with no make up on. I love her smile and of course, I love that she can be both cute and sexy. I always hope she knows how beautiful she is and it doesn't matter if she hasn't brushed her hair or if she has a pimple and no make up. She's just a beautiful woman and I would feel lucky to wake up to her every morning and to hold her.
I just had to express myself. I tried to keep it tame because let's face it, she's a beautiful person, but she's also hot.
omg thank you for describing exactly how I feel about her. Seriously, especially this week I'm feeling so emotional about her, it's like she's inevitable.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Taking the month off.... Kind of... What am I gonna do?!!!?????!?? 😰😰😰😰

What do you think she means when she says "kind of"? Are there any scheduled appearances or work that we know of for January?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 2 2014, 04:45 PM
Quote:

What do you think she means when she says "kind of"? Are there any scheduled appearances or work that we know of for January?
I think it means she still have the preparation for the tour so it's not exactly time off, actually I think she'll be pretty busy idk why she's worried :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

well she started stuff for new album so probably she will be in studio few times, who knows if she is for sure done with Glee, for all we know she will film for two days for last episode, who knows.. plus she said she will go to gym, PCA 2014 are next week, who knows
Quote Post Goto Top

Firestarter

More adorable keek vids too probably :-)
Edited by Firestarter, Jan 2 2014, 06:01 PM.

Unregistered

Jan 2 2014, 05:30 PM
Quote:

well she started stuff for new album so probably she will be in studio few times, who knows if she is for sure done with Glee, for all we know she will film for two days for last episode, who knows.. plus she said she will go to gym, PCA 2014 are next week, who knows
For some reason I never think of studio time as work. I know its hard to write and sing but it doesn't seem like work to me. Its like something you would do for fun on a lazy day off. The gym too. I know they are technically work but they dont seem like jobs like X Factor or Glee. Is she going to the PCA?

I think Glee will be filming the 100th episode the next few weeks and that seems to all take place in Lima so I doubt she will be in it. Not sure about 13 though. She could be in that one maybe because it should film the last part of January. But I have no idea what the plot would be since 10 seems like the band might have issues, 11 is maybe without New York and 12 has some Brittana scenes. I doubt they are romantic but it seems pointless for Santana to be like I'm seeing someone just to break up the next episode after hardly showing them dating at all. They didn't even bother talking about things that happened off screen like they had with Brody or other people dating on Glee. Its sad. They could have told us more about Dani through other characters mentioning her in conversation.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 2 2014, 06:21 PM
Jan 2 2014, 05:30 PM

For some reason I never think of studio time as work. I know its hard to write and sing but it doesn't seem like work to me. Its like something you would do for fun on a lazy day off. The gym too. I know they are technically work but they dont seem like jobs like X Factor or Glee. Is she going to the PCA?

I think Glee will be filming the 100th episode the next few weeks and that seems to all take place in Lima so I doubt she will be in it. Not sure about 13 though. She could be in that one maybe because it should film the last part of January. But I have no idea what the plot would be since 10 seems like the band might have issues, 11 is maybe without New York and 12 has some Brittana scenes. I doubt they are romantic but it seems pointless for Santana to be like I'm seeing someone just to break up the next episode after hardly showing them dating at all. They didn't even bother talking about things that happened off screen like they had with Brody or other people dating on Glee. Its sad. They could have told us more about Dani through other characters mentioning her in conversation.
well tbh Glee is also not a job or big deal, I mean she like film max 2 days for it so
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

she sound amazing!!!!!! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6vcbwugy_c
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 2 2014, 11:54 PM
yep she sounds amazing! I don't get why she sounded bad at xfactor, for real I don't get it.. it's like everytime she is on stage she sounds amazing but ONE just ONE time she sounds bad it was at xfactor ugh
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 3 2014, 12:38 PM
Jan 2 2014, 11:54 PM
yep she sounds amazing! I don't get why she sounded bad at xfactor, for real I don't get it.. it's like everytime she is on stage she sounds amazing but ONE just ONE time she sounds bad it was at xfactor ugh
I felt so bad for her about that since there are people who judge her based only on the facts that she's young and had her start in Disney. She said it had something to do with her earpiece and with not being able to warmup. Since she said she had a surprise to make up for it and didn't perform on the finale, I wonder if she's gonna be a guest performer this year.
-I think she also should have gone on with an acoustic to really show off her vocals because that would have shut the haters the fuck up. But really, the time she needs to prove herself is the time she has her worst night ever.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 2 2014, 04:43 PM

omg thank you for describing exactly how I feel about her. Seriously, especially this week I'm feeling so emotional about her, it's like she's inevitable.
You're welcome. This woman is just truly amazing and I hope Wilmer lets her know how beautiful she is and makes her feel amazing.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

LOL hahahaah Britney spears and Justin Timberlake are going to PCA 2014.. well now we know Demi will not win pop or female category even when everyone was voting for her actually and she was winning in every category... RIGGED SHIT!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Firestarter

Jan 3 2014, 08:00 PM
LOL hahahaah Britney spears and Justin Timberlake are going to PCA 2014.. well now we know Demi will not win pop or female category even when everyone was voting for her actually and she was winning in every category... RIGGED SHIT!!!
Ya think lol? They want ratings. So seriously rigged it's ridiculous..

Unregistered

Firestarter
Jan 3 2014, 09:00 PM
it's just such a crap what they are doing, because everyone knows Demi won all 4 categories she was nominated in, but of course it's RIGGED so nothing for her... ugh rigged crap
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 3 2014, 09:09 PM
Firestarter
it's just such a crap what they are doing, because everyone knows Demi won all 4 categories she was nominated in, but of course it's RIGGED so nothing for her... ugh rigged crap
#WeWantNeonLightsLiveAtThePCAs is TT

lovatics in motion!! ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 12:22 AM
Firestarter

lovatics in motion!! ;)
was it ww tho?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 12:52 AM
Jan 4 2014, 12:22 AM

lovatics in motion!! ;)
was it ww tho?
only US
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Are you guys absolutely sure they're gonna rig it to where she wins nothing? I know out of everything, pop star and female star were the ones she had a definite grasp on and I was happy for that
Quote Post Goto Top

Firestarter

Jan 4 2014, 03:32 AM
Are you guys absolutely sure they're gonna rig it to where she wins nothing? I know out of everything, pop star and female star were the ones she had a definite grasp on and I was happy for that
What about favorite music fan following? She could win that. But I haven't seen the list of who is in the lead in a while...

Unregistered

Firestarter
Jan 4 2014, 04:02 AM
What about favorite music fan following? She could win that. But I haven't seen the list of who is in the lead in a while...
She's number 3...A bit behind Directioners and Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga might end up winning that one
I can't remember who was winning the other category on twitter even though that's only a small indication of overall voting. I only know she was winning pop star and female star.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So apparently Demi was with Selena last night

Posted Image
Demi with Selena and a fan last night at the β€žTequilas” restaurant
x
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 04:19 AM
Firestarter
Jan 4 2014, 04:02 AM
She's number 3...A bit behind Directioners and Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga might end up winning that one
I can't remember who was winning the other category on twitter even though that's only a small indication of overall voting. I only know she was winning pop star and female star.
Demi won acording to twitter 3 out of 4 .. female, pop, music video ... BUT Britney Spears is going to PCAs and she was nominated in pop and female so one of those or two are going to Britney EVEN with Demi winning.. PCA just like TCA are rigged!! who is going this person is winning.. I am 100% sure Demi is not even going to be there.. and who cares about fan following award! the most important is pop and female artist and well sadly she won but she is not going to get it!!.. the same with music video Demi won but 1D was nominated in only this one so they will win.. once again just like on VMA's everyone is voting for Demi, she won BY A MILE! but they will give it to someone else
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

she won 3/4 by a mile!! but PCA is rigged, Britney is going so that means she won either pop or female or even both = rigged because she was like not even close plus her fans were using robots votes on twitter so half of votes should be not added acording to PCAs but its just rigged, if Britney was not winning she would not even go there... Demi once again will not win anything because they will give it to someone else just like on VMAs
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She has enough lovatics that that would get serious backlash, so I hope it does. She really deserves to win something because she worked so hard and improved so much and is not simply a 'pop' artist. She's more. She deserves it. That pisses me off to no end...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Where so you guys know that she won already?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 01:57 PM
She has enough lovatics that that would get serious backlash, so I hope it does. She really deserves to win something because she worked so hard and improved so much and is not simply a 'pop' artist. She's more. She deserves it. That pisses me off to no end...
well doesnt matter PCA will do whatever they want and it's rigged like always.. and if Demi is not there she is not going to win anything at all
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 02:13 PM
you can check on twitter how people were voting and in female and pop and music she had more than 4/5 million votes and others were FAR FAR FAR behind.. so if votes were like that on twitter on their site votes were close to that because Lovatics were voting there too and also on app sooo she won 3/4
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 02:39 PM
you can check on twitter how people were voting and in female and pop and music she had more than 4/5 million votes and others were FAR FAR FAR behind.. so if votes were like that on twitter on their site votes were close to that because Lovatics were voting there too and also on app sooo she won 3/4
Ouh okay. Then PCA fucked up when they dont give demi the award
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 02:46 PM
Jan 4 2014, 02:39 PM
Ouh okay. Then PCA fucked up when they dont give demi the award
well they did the same last year soo it's nothing new for them
Quote Post Goto Top

fiest
Unregistered

I've only really been following Demi since this year, and before that, I was never much into pop culture so I'm not at all sure how it works and the fullness of the games played. At least if Demi gets nothing, she'll know she was supposed to win. I just hope it isn't rigged that way this year...

Also
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

was there anything at all after the ruby thing came out. never checked back
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 4 2014, 12:02 PM
So apparently Demi was with Selena last night

Posted Image
Demi with Selena and a fan last night at the β€žTequilas” restaurant
x
Aww they look so tired. I love that they casually hang out and not tell anyone.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 5 2014, 01:31 AM
was there anything at all after the ruby thing came out. never checked back
Deafening silence from Demi. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

feist
Unregistered

It's not inconceivable. There was some evidence that a few years ago prerehab, Demi and Selena were involved, but Demi wasn't in the place for a real relationship at that time
Quote Post Goto Top

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply