Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Selena Gomez
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 02:18 PM (1,576,759 Views)
Unregistered

Sep 9 2012, 08:44 PM
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/09/blind-item-1_5.html

This is a practical joke that has no end. This female former A list tweener/performer (#1) and now someone who is clearly trying to find her own identity told this B- list actress (#2) who is on a fairly big television show not on a network that another female former A list tweener/singer (#3) who is still a solid B lister was open to some fun with another woman provided the timing was right. It was a joke, but the B- list actress has not realized it is a joke and has spent some time the past six months hitting on #3 thinking she might get lucky and can't figure out what she is doing wrong. She has called and texted #1 often to find out what she is doing wrong and #1 keeps on giving tips which have worked in the past. #2 still has not figured out it's a joke. The crazy thing is she might actually be making progress.

Rumored to be:

#1: Miley Cyrus or Vanessa Hudgens
#2: Ashley Benson
#3: Selena Gomez
I'd say based on these pics, Benzo's efforts are working. CDAN, though?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^ I like this one
Posted Image

Lol at this gif:
Posted Image
Mandy was like 'who's that bitch?' :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 9 2012, 09:06 PM

This is a practical joke that has no end. This female former A list tweener/performer (#1) and now someone who is clearly trying to find her own identity told this B- list actress (#2) who is on a fairly big television show not on a network that another female former A list tweener/singer (#3) who is still a solid B lister was open to some fun with another woman provided the timing was right. It was a joke, but the B- list actress has not realized it is a joke and has spent some time the past six months hitting on #3 thinking she might get lucky and can't figure out what she is doing wrong. She has called and texted #1 often to find out what she is doing wrong and #1 keeps on giving tips which have worked in the past. #2 still has not figured out it's a joke. The crazy thing is she might actually be making progress.

Rumored to be:

I'd say based on these pics, Benzo's efforts are working. CDAN, though?
Totes working:
Posted Image
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Rumored to be:

This story makes me horny.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

There is a nice encounter story/pictures of selena There . Although our poor Selena Seemed tired and bored that that day
Quote Post Goto Top

VanillaWithChocolate
Member Avatar
Gomez Lover
Posted Image
:shifty: :$
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2012, 07:15 AM

Posted Image
Ashley clearly wants Selena all to herself. :shifty:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Selena Gomez wore this sexy Dolce & Gabbana Lace Bodysuit at the photo call and press conference for Hotel Transylvania on Saturday (September 8, 2012). This body suit is available on net-a-porter.com for $1,095.

Woah. With that body suit on she should've just skipped the leather pants. :shifty:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

There is a nice new encounter story/pic today of Selana, there
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 12 2012, 10:08 PM
Posted Image

Jailbait Selena. :bed:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Busting out.

Posted Image

Flirting with airport staff.

Reports are she is in Atlanta working still on The Getaway. She realy needs an intervention because she is a workaholic. :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 29 2012, 02:09 PM
Aug 29 2012, 12:05 PM
Aug 29 2012, 08:33 AM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
ohhh i see cellulite...too bad
Will you give it a rest with the bitching :eyeroll:
Seriously! I'm tired of seeing these cellulite comments about attractive celebrities. Their legs don't look any different than normal women who don't spend a couple hours a day at the gym to tone their bodies. Those legs are nice, i'd kill to have legs like that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2012, 10:24 AM
Sep 11 2012, 07:15 AM

Posted Image
Ashley clearly wants Selena all to herself. :shifty:
She's always touching selena even in the situation like this:
Posted Image
bad benzo :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

:wub: I love her pose. All confident with her leg up on the car. Very alpha tomboy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I love Ashley :wub: I think it would be cool if Selena did a guest voice on Phineas & Ferb.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2012, 05:50 AM
Sep 12 2012, 10:08 PM
Posted Image

Jailbait Selena. :bed:
lol, shameless :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 15 2012, 06:41 PM
Posted Image

:wub: I love her pose. All confident with her leg up on the car. Very alpha tomboy.
x2 :$ tisdale is part of the movie or she just visit her?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 16 2012, 02:24 AM

Just visiting. She was in town filming another movie.

Ashley Tisdale ‏@ashleytisdale
Visiting my girl @selenagomez on the set of her movie The Getaway. So many movies shooting in Atlanta! #loveit
15 Sep
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 16 2012, 02:38 AM
Sep 16 2012, 02:24 AM

Just visiting. She was in town filming another movie.

Ashley Tisdale ‏@ashleytisdale
Visiting my girl @selenagomez on the set of her movie The Getaway. So many movies shooting in Atlanta! #loveit
15 Sep
That was sweet of her :D it would be cool if tisdale is her leading lady or something :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Christina Grimmie ‏@TheRealGrimmie

@selenagomez Yur boyfriend is following me but yur not. WHERE DID I GO WRONG, SEL?!

:dramaqueen:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 15 2012, 11:58 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Oh God I want Ashley to get Selena a guest starring role on Sons of Anarachy so so so badly. Selena would be such a great baby gay gang member. Please that would be hot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

I saw Spring Breakers on friday. I won’t bore you with details but it was fantastic. It was interesting to see the squeaky clean Gomez take a hit off a bong with her plastic cup infront of nude girls scissoring on the floor.

Hudgens wasn’t a huge shock for her antics—come on, everyones seen her breasts—but I was shocked by her acting abilities. I think she’s a dime, but that aside, I believed her being a badass, doing the coke and during her super awkward threesome with Franco and the Pretty Little Liars star.

When it does come out, well, if it ever does I should say, see it. It’s pretty dope.
:blinkwide: I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT. It should be selena and benzo scissoring.

New pic with big knockers haley:
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 17 2012, 07:18 AM
Christina Grimmie ‏@TheRealGrimmie

@selenagomez Yur boyfriend is following me but yur not. WHERE DID I GO WRONG, SEL?!

:dramaqueen:
She doesn't love you grimmie deal with it point and laugh Selenito is heartless and drops people once she can't be assed with them anymore :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

It was interesting to see the squeaky clean Gomez take a hit off a bong with her plastic cup infront of nude girls scissoring on the floor.

Definitely not a scene you thought you'd ever see alex russo in :jawdrop:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 17 2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:

I saw Spring Breakers on friday. I won’t bore you with details but it was fantastic. It was interesting to see the squeaky clean Gomez take a hit off a bong with her plastic cup infront of nude girls scissoring on the floor.

Hudgens wasn’t a huge shock for her antics—come on, everyones seen her breasts—but I was shocked by her acting abilities. I think she’s a dime, but that aside, I believed her being a badass, doing the coke and during her super awkward threesome with Franco and the Pretty Little Liars star.

When it does come out, well, if it ever does I should say, see it. It’s pretty dope.
:blinkwide: I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT. It should be selena and benzo scissoring.

New pic with big knockers haley:
Posted Image
Whats she doing with "big knockers haley" :P ?

Haley reminded me a bit of the girl from the hunger games
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

@pmdeleon
Laying out with @hunterhaleyking and @selenagomez 💗🐠☀🌊🐳🐬

@pmdeleon
The good life. http://t.co/XCQZ60h4

I hope the paparazzi are around.. :shifty: Wouldn't mind some new bikini shots. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 15 2012, 03:46 AM
Aug 29 2012, 02:09 PM
Aug 29 2012, 12:05 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Spoiler: click to toggle
Spoiler: click to toggle
Seriously! I'm tired of seeing these cellulite comments about attractive celebrities. Their legs don't look any different than normal women who don't spend a couple hours a day at the gym to tone their bodies. Those legs are nice, i'd kill to have legs like that.
even girls who go to the gym every day of the week can get it haha like 95% of females are gonna have some, it shouldn't be an issue. its kind of sad people think it is. if they went to the beach they'd see most females have it
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

"big knockers haley" :rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 8 2012, 10:14 PM
Posted Image

LOL! Trust no bitch!
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
::horney:: :drool:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

watch your fingers Sel, getting a little too near little kitty there girl

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 17 2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:

It was interesting to see the squeaky clean Gomez take a hit off a bong with her plastic cup infront of nude girls scissoring on the floor.

Definitely not a scene you thought you'd ever see alex russo in :jawdrop:
alex was kind of a bad girl
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply