Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Models; Gay/Bi/Suspected/Gossip
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 02:12 PM (482,919 Views)
Unregistered

Any updates on Bo Don's suspected gayness? :fingcross:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Cara is out! Now we know what she really is!

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 26 2012, 03:03 PM
Any updates on Bo Don's suspected gayness? :fingcross:
There were never any rumors at all. People in this thread just started talking about it when her agency made her get a haircut to try and make her edgy because he career was going nowhere.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 06:40 PM

Posted Image
A straight attention whore?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 28 2012, 10:16 PM

Posted Image
:rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2012, 12:22 AM

Posted Image
:X bitch is fug, wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 29 2012, 12:24 AM
Nov 29 2012, 12:22 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
:X bitch is fug, wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole
I don't get why people like her at all.
She has an embarassingly bad walk, even all the first season girls are better
She's unbelievably obnoxious with her face making
and most importantly her nose makes it look like she should be auditioning for the lead in Charlotte's Web.

Of course her family is famous and influential in media so the british press push her like crazy
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I do not know of british families so much, but from first sight of Cara I think "ew!" Her personality it's quite fake and begging of attention. Not such a pretty face either! The men may have her ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Arizona Muse would approve. :gaypimp:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 30 2012, 04:09 AM
I don't approve of Arizona Muse.
Quote Post Goto Top

Freja Loves Zona
Unregistered

Nov 30 2012, 04:11 AM
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Freja Loves Zona
Nov 30 2012, 04:26 AM
Posted Image
ya.

oh. except freja doesn't care anymore. thank goodness.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
cant see pic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 30 2012, 05:57 AM
Freja Loves Zona
Nov 30 2012, 04:26 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Posted Image
ya.

oh. except freja doesn't care anymore. thank goodness.
Posted Image

Biitcch :whistle:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Anything substantive on Shalom Harlow? She is her listed as bisexual around.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 14 2012, 02:01 AM
Nov 13 2012, 11:26 AM
OMG, Julia has a gf!
The caption says "It's a couple's night here at home" :kiss:
Posted Image

is this from her instagram?
I saw that pic on tfs, someone posted a little later saying that it wasn't her girlfriend. I don't know who to believe now
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 3 2012, 07:55 PM
Nov 13 2012, 11:26 AM
OMG, Julia has a gf!
The caption says "It's a couple's night here at home" :kiss:
Posted Image

is this from her instagram?
I saw that pic on tfs, someone posted a little later saying that it wasn't her girlfriend. I don't know who to believe now
There are loads of posters on TFS who get all pissy when a models gayness is addressed or implied. There was one prolific poster who insisted that Freja was straight and lived with her boyfriend ('insider knowledge' lol), and another one insisted Julia N was straight until she had to admit that Nobis is gay when she saw her fb setting.

So yeah, I would be inclined take many TFSers denials with a pinch of salt, especially when Julia's own friend posted the pic and seems to be saying they are a couple. But we'll just have to wait and see for sure.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Behati, Jacq Jablonski and Jasmine Tookes were on Hawaii five-0 last night.
Behati had a decent sized part, Jacq and Jasmine only had a few lines.
I thought Jacquelyn was the best actress though none was exactly great. They all looked really good (also really tall since most scenes were with Scott Caan who is almost legally a midget.)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 3 2012, 11:52 PM

There are loads of posters on TFS who get all pissy when a models gayness is addressed or implied. There was one prolific poster who insisted that Freja was straight and lived with her boyfriend ('insider knowledge' lol), and another one insisted Julia N was straight until she had to admit that Nobis is gay when she saw her fb setting.

So yeah, I would be inclined take many TFSers denials with a pinch of salt, especially when Julia's own friend posted the pic and seems to be saying they are a couple. But we'll just have to wait and see for sure.
i've definitely noticed they seem to dislike acknowledging that certain models are gay/lesbains. i know one model (male) had his agent on there who REFUSED to admit he was gay even when there were pictures of him sunbathing with his bf. odd
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 06:00 PM

i've definitely noticed they seem to dislike acknowledging that certain models are gay/lesbains. i know one model (male) had his agent on there who REFUSED to admit he was gay even when there were pictures of him sunbathing with his bf. odd
Jon K?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 07:24 PM
Dec 4 2012, 06:00 PM

Jon K?
yes! sorry i'm not trolling about male models. it's just the main one that stuck in my mind since she kept saying he wasn't gay ect. it's an odd site in that regard.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Some people on TFS still think Arizona is straight :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 07:37 PM

do you mean as in they think she never dated freja? or that it was just a "phase"? i don't know much about her to comment
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

TFS can be a shockingly clueless place for somewhere that claims to be the ultimate fashion/model website. I'll never forget when it finally twigged with them that Arizona was dating Freja (duh) and the (about as cutting-edge as the theory that the earth is flat) fact that Manuel is openly gay. It was truly eye roll-worthy when we at the L Chat had known for literally months.

It also speaks volumes that they shut down the oh-so-horrific lgbt models thread :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 07:40 PM

do you mean as in they think she never dated freja? or that it was just a "phase"? i don't know much about her to comment
Not OP, but just that they are so out of the loop it's almost embarrassing. Like the granny who thinks it's sweet that her granddaughter has had a female "companion" living with her for 20 years.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 07:46 PM

TFS can be a shockingly clueless place for somewhere that claims to be the ultimate fashion/model website. I'll never forget when it finally twigged with them that Arizona was dating Freja (duh) and the (about as cutting-edge as the theory that the earth is flat) fact that Manuel is openly gay. It was truly eye roll-worthy when we at the L Chat had known for literally months.

It also speaks volumes that they shut down the oh-so-horrific lgbt models thread :eyeroll:
They shut down the lgbt models thread from what I hear because they got a bunch of complaints from models, agents etc.
For all the "no model is gay" people there were also a bunch of people who insisted every model (particularly male ones) was gay, so they had delusional people making things up on both sides of it. When several people being talked about complained they dumped it. They aren't really a gossip board so it made sense. Same reason they outlawed weight and drug talk, it just lead to people making shit up.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I can't be bothered to post on Arizona's thread but I guess it's still relevant here. Is Arizona and her lady friend ;) dating? B/c they are always together
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 09:45 PM

I can't be bothered to post on Arizona's thread but I guess it's still relevant here. Is Arizona and her lady friend ;) dating? B/c they are always together
Nah. They're best friends but not dating, unfortunately.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 09:56 PM

and it's not true that she has a boyfriend?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 09:59 PM

So, is Arizona gay?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 10:08 PM

So, is Arizona gay?
apparently not
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 10:13 PM
Dec 4 2012, 10:08 PM

So, is Arizona gay?
apparently not
Well, I've heard from people who work at her management that she is
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She doesnt have a boyfriend.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 4 2012, 10:30 PM

She doesnt have a boyfriend.
Personally, I think AM is gay, she gives off so many vibes
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply