Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Montserrat Oliver and Barbara Coppel; the most beautiful and hot couple in Mexico
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 12:25 PM (980,109 Views)
Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

monster

All sites in Mexico are commenting on their trip to Aspen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

monster

monster
Dec 28 2011, 02:04 PM
especially this univision entretenimiento
Edited by monster, Dec 28 2011, 02:11 PM.

Unregistered

monster
Dec 28 2011, 02:08 PM
monster
What have they been saying. Barbie's mom is there too.
Quote Post Goto Top

La Colombiana
Unregistered

Dec 28 2011, 03:43 PM
monster
Dec 28 2011, 02:08 PM
monster
What have they been saying. Barbie's mom is there too.
Univision pretty much out them, they have 11 pictures from Montse, Barbara, and her mother in their winter outfits and with their skis and the headline reads:

" It's said that Montserrat Oliver and Barbara Coppel took their love to Aspen."

Next to each picture they wrote a small comment about them and they give a lot of details about them as a couple. The univision's comments says:

- "No only the American stars escaped to Aspen. The Mexicans Montserrat Oliver and Barbara Coppel did it as well."
- "Both TV hostess and business women were photographed very happy about to go skiing"
- "The girls weren't alone. They were accompanying by Barbara's mother"
- "Until a few days ago is was well known that they were great friends"
- "Such a great friends that they not only share their apartment and are business partners in a clothing line, but also their love?"
- "According to the Grosby Agency Group they appear to be a couple"
- "Until now, neither Montserrat, nor Barbara have publicly talked about it"
- "The truth is that the beautiful women have been seen everywhere very close to each other"
- "The first time they appeared before the public eye was in the front page of the magazine QUIEN"
- "On that occasion (mid 2010) the girls escaped to Jordania and let themselves been seen as the "best friends"...."
- "For the first time an agency -Grosby Group- names the girls like a apparent couple. Now there is only left to see what the Mexican girls say about it, of course, if they say anything at all"

I think that since Univision is the biggest Spanish speaking tv network in the U.S., these news might make a big echo in Mexico and Latin America, and the girls might feel more likely to say something about it.
The pictures and comments are located under the couples section. here is the link so you can see the pics!

http://entretenimiento.univision.com/fotos/parejas/slideshow/2011-12-27/montserrat-olivier-y-barbara-coppel-en-aspen
Quote Post Goto Top

La Colombiana
Unregistered

Posted Image

Next to the first picture says "After the Crosby Agency Group made public knowledge that Montserrat Oliver and Barbara Coppel are girlfriends (in the romantic sense). They (Crosby Agency) have follow them everywhere"

Below is the link to all the pictures:

http://entretenimiento.univision.com/fotos/parejas/slideshow/2011-12-27/montserrat-olivier-y-barbara-coppel-juntas-en-aspen

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

La Colombiana
Dec 28 2011, 11:51 PM
Posted Image

Next to the first picture says "After the Crosby Agency Group made public knowledge that Montserrat Oliver and Barbara Coppel are girlfriends (in the romantic sense). They (Crosby Agency) have follow them everywhere"

Below is the link to all the pictures:

http://entretenimiento.univision.com/fotos/parejas/slideshow/2011-12-27/montserrat-olivier-y-barbara-coppel-juntas-en-aspen

:O :blink: :unsure:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 12:26 AM
So like after 9 years, their secret seems to be out!
IKR. Fess up is one of you biotches working for Univision or is a journo cruising this board? :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 04:32 AM
IKR. Fess up is one of you biotches working for Univision or is a journo cruising this board? :rofl:
It's kinda obvious now anyways. The Mexican media is slow.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 04:42 AM
Not slow, they respect Montses private life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2011, 05:11 PM
Dec 29 2011, 04:42 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Not slow, they respect Montses private life.
I buy that. So why are they acting surprised that she's aways with Barbie, and confirming their relationship now? They've known it all along. Those two have practically been at eacother's hip for nine years. Right? Or is it seven?
Quote Post Goto Top

monster

Montserrat TWITTER:

happy new year to all reporters in the airport they are so cute and is the start of a note !the best ever!

I tried to translate sorry

Unregistered

monster
Dec 29 2011, 07:23 PM
Montserrat TWITTER:

happy new year to all reporters in the airport they are so cute and is the start of a note !the best ever!

I tried to translate sorry
Thanks Monster but IDGI.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think she is being ironic about wishing the reporters a happy new year
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 27 2011, 07:28 PM
Dec 27 2011, 06:57 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Thanks for the pics bb. Can you make the bottom pics larger?
Posted Image

Here you go :) I'm the person who did it and posted on the old thread (page 100 - gutted it's lost along with so many other precious things :( )
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Just saw the airport interview, Montse looked gorgeous!! She wants to leart to fly airplanes and helicopters.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 30 2011, 05:43 AM
Dec 27 2011, 07:28 PM
Dec 27 2011, 06:57 PM
[img]

[img]

[img]

[img] for the pics bb. Can you make the bottom pics larger?
[img]

Here you go :) I'm the person who did it and posted on the old thread (page 100 - gutted it's lost along with so many other precious things :( )
Thanks...youre amazing.
Quote Post Goto Top

monster

Hi,everybody ;)
Posted Image

much love :love:
Edited by monster, Jan 1 2012, 02:24 PM.

Unregistered

Are they home yet? Apparently every rich person spends Christmas in Aspen!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

monster
Jan 1 2012, 12:35 PM
Hi,everybody ;)
Posted Image

much love :love:
Cute <3
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^ Lol. I miss this thread, and what it used to be.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 3 2012, 12:48 AM
me too wheres torta? mar? Alice (barbie)?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 3 2012, 01:34 AM
Lol. Vanished into the thin banned air bb...literally I hope they come back.

Has anyone been keeping up with their twitters?
Quote Post Goto Top

La Colombiana
Unregistered

Jan 3 2012, 03:43 AM

I have followed the girls twitter but Montserrat's twits scarcely and Barbara haven't twit since Christmas' day.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

La Colombiana
Jan 4 2012, 01:03 AM
Jan 3 2012, 03:43 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I have followed the girls twitter but Montserrat's twits scarcely and Barbara haven't twit since Christmas' day.
I blame their lack of activity on the lack of activity on this thread. Come on Barbie...give us something.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

If you mean Montses and Barbaras relationship, I think that they knew each other before they even dated.They are both part of the Mexican showbiz lesbian set. The general consensus is that they got together around 2003, before that Montse went out with Yolanda Andrade for around eight years. Apparently.
One of the mexican posters would probably know more, but they seem to have gone quiet as of late... :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

monster
Jan 5 2012, 12:10 PM
Their relationship how started ? please answer me ;)
Someone mentioned in the earlier thread that Montse was with Yolanda, until Yolanda went on the show big brother Mexico. Then Montse supposedly cheated on Yolanda, with Barbara. Yolanda apparently said she was cheated on during the show, and seemed upset. Yolanda and Montse officially broke up.Shortly after, Montse and Barbie went public. Its a telenovela.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yup, I remember reading about the Big Brother Mexico thing. I'm sure Montses a nice person really, but cheating on your gf while shes in the big brother house is not cool at all. If the relationship was really that bad she (Montse) should have broken it off before Yolanda went in there. Yolanda's clearly quite a forgiving person, I'm not sure I could co host a show with an ex gf who did that to me!
Quote Post Goto Top

La Colombiana
Unregistered

http://www.debate.com.mx/eldebate/Articulos/ArticuloGeneral.asp?IdArt=11669893&IdCat=6087

I just saw this article which says that Univision published pictures of Montserrat and Barbara kissing and holding hands, however, Univision took them down right away because they were threaten with a legal sue. So I am wondering, if anyone saw the pictures that the article above is talking about?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

La Colombiana
Jan 7 2012, 08:18 PM
http://www.debate.com.mx/eldebate/Articulos/ArticuloGeneral.asp?IdArt=11669893&IdCat=6087

I just saw this article which says that Univision published pictures of Montserrat and Barbara kissing and holding hands, however, Univision took them down right away because they were threaten with a legal sue. So I am wondering, if anyone saw the pictures that the article above is talking about?
Oh Lord have Mercy!!! WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

La Colombiana
Jan 7 2012, 08:18 PM

Well some people are commenting on the story, did any of them see the pics?

Someone has to have them...or something.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 04:45 PM
Yup, I remember reading about the Big Brother Mexico thing. I'm sure Montses a nice person really, but cheating on your gf while shes in the big brother house is not cool at all. If the relationship was really that bad she (Montse) should have broken it off before Yolanda went in there. Yolanda's clearly quite a forgiving person, I'm not sure I could co host a show with an ex gf who did that to me!
Thats not what happened stop speculating. nobody knows is montse cheated on joes, and we do know that whatever that happened it was before joe was in big brothers.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

:D

Am I understanding this correctly the whole 'outing' hoopla is because this is the first time in 8 years that the press was able to photograph them kissing and holding hands? wow I hope Montse&Barbie sue them.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Watching mojoe, montse looks gorgeous riding horses and found out joe has a partner
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 8 2012, 04:46 AM
Quote:

:D

Am I understanding this correctly the whole 'outing' hoopla is because this is the first time in 8 years that the press was able to photograph them kissing and holding hands? wow I hope Montse&Barbie sue them.
Sue for what? I doubt pics of them kissing even exists, but if every celeb sued these kind of sites, the celebs would most likely lose. Some celebs threaten to sue, but many never follow through because it's not worth it. I just find it so hard to believe that they've been together for so long, but the Mexican media seems to suddendly realize they're more than friends. They're fucking dumb. If those pics do exists, then it will eventually come out. Threatening so sue is often just bluff.
Quote Post Goto Top

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply