Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Tierra De Lobos; Isabel & Cristina
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 11:10 AM (1,927,182 Views)
Unregistered

:rofl: Adriana and her "eating" habits: tortilla and seafood. :drink:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 09:30 PM
Oct 17 2012, 09:28 PM
Oct 17 2012, 09:26 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
:Awhore:
I don't what's going on but Adriana just tweet this to Berta:

https://twitter.com/torreBe/status/258680122868109313
Joder que hambre me ha entrao...

they are cuuute ^_^
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 08:20 AM
Waiting for more tweets between Berta and Jessie. This will be FUN to watch.
BJ 0 - A&B :love:

:dance:
Goto Top

Unregistered

There really does seem to be so much more substance and feeling to the A/B tweets, compared to the B/J syrupy drivel. (If B is Berta that is)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 09:48 PM
Ok, so Adriana said something like "put me a 8 and a 12, later I tell you" (8 is "chocos,tiras de sepia", cuttlefish strips, and 12 is "gambitas de huelva fritas", fried huelva shrimps).

Berta answered "oooohhhh! But without the feet in the sand it doesn't taste the same! Olé my girl!" I can't see the emoticon
For those interested, the emoticons are:

a shrimp just before the "Olé mi niña", and after a girl dancing
Goto Top

Unregistered

Adriana is my hero best trollspray EVER :rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:14 PM
Ok, so Adriana said something like "put me a 8 and a 12, later I tell you" (8 is "chocos,tiras de sepia", cuttlefish strips, and 12 is "gambitas de huelva fritas", fried huelva shrimps).

Berta answered "oooohhhh! But without the feet in the sand it doesn't taste the same! Olé my girl!" I can't see the emoticon
For those interested, the emoticons are:

a shrimp just before the "Olé mi niña", and after a girl dancing
Thanks for your info!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:06 PM
There really does seem to be so much more substance and feeling to the A/B tweets, compared to the B/J syrupy drivel. (If B is Berta that is)
Or if B does even exist. I can't shake off the feeling that this Jessie girl reads this thread, and is doing this on purpose for whatever reason. I'm kind of waiting for her to tweet something about B soon, just to create more confusion here after this recent twitter exchange between Berta and Adriana.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:18 PM
Or if B does even exist. I can't shake off the feeling that this Jessie girl reads this thread, and is doing this on purpose for whatever reason. I'm kind of waiting for her to tweet something about B soon, just to create more confusion here after this recent twitter exchange between Berta and Adriana.
I'm with you on that, I too haven't ruled out J messing with us.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 09:56 PM
Oct 17 2012, 09:50 PM

Too cute, they are thinking back to some food on a beach they shared together... only been separated a day and they already miss each other like crazy!
we all saw the tired pictures of Adriana the other days.. Berta must be an animal :bed: what southern passion :$ yet Adriana can't get enough... wonder how much DIY was actually done...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:24 PM

Too cute, they are thinking back to some food on a beach they shared together... only been separated a day and they already miss each other like crazy!
we all saw the tired pictures of Adriana the other days.. Berta must be an animal :bed: what southern passion :$ yet Adriana can't get enough... wonder how much DIY was actually done...
:rofl: :clap:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Do you see this tweet:

https://twitter.com/nuria87cartaya/status/258683012366090241
Goto Top

Unregistered

Similar to when Adriana went to Ibiza. First her friends weren't sure she's still coming, since Mer just tweeted its over and Adriana 'live is awesome'. Then when there she was all melancholic (tell me to come and I will) and not the party girl like the others as seen in the picture of them too.

Oh Adriana you romantic you. the celeb-stalker has nothing on you, her stans on here can have her.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:35 PM
I see it, what does it mean?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Cray cray on a fishing expedition.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:38 PM
This woman thinks she saw Berta in Huelva today, but she isn't sure.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:25 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepput me a 8 and a 12, later I tell you" (8 is "chocos,tiras de sepia", cuttlefish strips, and 12 is "gambitas de huelva fritas", fried huelva shrimps).

Berta answered "oooohhhh! But without the feet in the sand it doesn't taste the same! Olé my girl!
Posted Image

:gaypimp:
Goto Top

Unregistered

The girl think to have seen her at Huelva today!!! (if I understand well)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:42 PM
If she's there, what would that signify?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:45 PM
She could see her family!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nothing really!!! :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:47 PM
Nothing really!!! :lol:
:rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Similar to when Adriana went to Ibiza. First her friends weren't sure she's still coming, since Mer just tweeted its over and Adriana 'live is awesome'. Then when there she was all melancholic (tell me to come and I will) and not the party girl like the others as seen in the picture of them too.

Oh Adriana you romantic you. the celeb-stalker has nothing on you, her stans on here can have her.
and her friends later teasing her about her "eating" having to talk in hieroglyphs about them.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Have you seen this tweet (which had send to Berta just minutes after Adriana's tweet):

La propuesta @ lapropuesta_web
@ Bertahernandezh we may ask something on MD? thank you very much :)

It is with these people in this website (twitter) with whom Adriana was last Friday (they have asked to Berta to follow them that she did it a few minutes later)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Goto Top

Unregistered

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepput me a 8 and a 12, later I tell you" (8 is "chocos,tiras de sepia", cuttlefish strips, and 12 is "gambitas de huelva fritas", fried huelva shrimps).

Berta answered "oooohhhh! But without the feet in the sand it doesn't taste the same! Olé my girl!
hehehe now we know why her friend is cooking for Adriana.. she needed a couple of days away from Berta to finally "eat" food and gain her strength again....
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 11:35 PM

hehehe now we know why her friend is cooking for Adriana.. she needed a couple of days away from Berta to finally "eat" food and gain her strength again....
And she said toAdriana to cut it short and eat her soup that was getting cold... enough with tortillas and shrimps, already! :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 11:01 PM
Have you seen this tweet (which had send to Berta just minutes after Adriana's tweet):

It is with these people in this website (twitter) with whom Adriana was last Friday (they have asked to Berta to follow them that she did it a few minutes later)
Yes, they tweeted Adriana that whatever she did there went very well. In a previous exchange (here) they asked her to write down the artist she was speaking of and they would contact them, but since it was invited Silvia too I thought they were speaking of her. Now I'm not sure if Adriana spoke with them of Silvia, Berta or both... They seem to appreciate Adriana very much, that girl is the natural charmer everywhere she goes!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 11:53 PM

Yes, they tweeted Adriana that whatever she did there went very well. In a previous exchange (here) they asked her to write down the artist she was speaking of and they would contact them, but since it was invited Silvia too I thought they were speaking of her. Now I'm not sure if Adriana spoke with them of Silvia, Berta or both... They seem to appreciate Adriana very much, that girl is the natural charmer everywhere she goes!
I think that maybe it's for an interview, because I saw many interview in the website (in the same hotel that you could see Adriana in the photo), and I think that's Adriana who asked them to contact Berta too!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 18 2012, 12:03 AM
Oct 17 2012, 11:53 PM

I think that maybe it's for an interview, because I saw many interview in the website (in the same hotel that you could see Adriana in the photo), and I think that's Adriana who asked them to contact Berta too!!
:lol: Girlfriend can't shut up about HER Berta. Bet that's why the radio guy just assumed he can address Berta as Adriana's companion.
Goto Top

Brazilian Girl
Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 10:18 PM
x 2 I think that too. This J just have fun with us
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 11:03 PM

As I said yesterday, traveled with friends Adriana and Berta took the opportunity to go see their relatives (it seemed to me that she is in Huelva by tweet)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 18 2012, 12:48 AM
Oct 17 2012, 11:03 PM

As I said yesterday, traveled with friends Adriana and Berta took the opportunity to go see their relatives (it seemed to me that she is in Huelva by tweet)
I think that Berta is at Huelva too!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 17 2012, 11:44 PM
Oct 17 2012, 11:35 PM

And she said toAdriana to cut it short and eat her soup that was getting cold... enough with tortillas and shrimps, already! :lol:
I really do not understand these puns with "tortillas" and "shrimp", someone patiently explain what that means? (Double meanings and stuff) :$
Goto Top

Unregistered

B-) Berta lesloveemo Adriana makes my day again. This is the best day, so many good things happened. Anyone ever thought about the song that Berta posted not too long ago, the song named "I Won't Give Up," that it means anything at all, the more i listened to it, the more emotional i got, i got a feeling that it has to do with Berta personally, otherwise she wouldnt post something this emotinal in twitter, tell me what you think people, btw, she posted this one day after Adriana posted the French song. When ppl in here speculated about the thing between Jessie and Berta, i almost gave up thinking that Berta is with A, but the song that Berta posted and all the things that had happened in past just don't match up with the speculation of Berta's being with Jessie
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic