Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Tierra De Lobos; Isabel & Cristina
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 11:10 AM (1,930,447 Views)
Unregistered

TDL episode 1x06 english subs!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
source
Goto Top

Unregistered

Spoiler: click to toggle

And now I have me too bad vibes :-/
Goto Top

zelda31
Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 12:50 PM

For the moment the photograph wants nothing to say

that I remember berta forever say only it to leave the series

thus it y' still has a hope for the couple crisabel

there is necessary to remain positive until the end
Goto Top

Unregistered

zelda31
Jul 11 2012, 01:04 PM

I don't want this to sound offensive because I don't mean it to be. But you're just sticking your head in the sand now. It's basically confirmed Berta is gone from the show. There isn't much if any hope for Crisabel :'( And that is probably Isabel's husband. That pic looked coupley, so people should be getting a bad vibe from it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 01:08 PM
zelda31

I don't want this to sound offensive because I don't mean it to be. But you're just sticking your head in the sand now. It's basically confirmed Berta is gone from the show. There isn't much if any hope for Crisabel :'( And that is probably Isabel's husband. That pic looked coupley, so people should be getting a bad vibe from it.
Not the OP
But what is the problem now!!!??
It's only Adriana who is playing (kidding) with an extra!!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

well well
Goto Top

Unregistered

whoops here
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 01:37 PM
Can someone please translate?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 01:39 PM
I guess now we know Cristina really isn't in the show anymore :bigcry: but Lobo is. Which would explain why Isabel is still married, I don't see it ending anytime soon with her nutter dad still around.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 01:50 PM
I guess now we know Cristina really isn't in the show anymore :bigcry: but Lobo is. Which would explain why Isabel is still married, I don't see it ending anytime soon with her nutter dad still around.
What are you talking about Cristina can't be in this photo near Lobo!!!!!????
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 01:54 PM
That's not Cristina.
Goto Top

zelda31
Unregistered

zelda31

for the moment one is not on to 100% that berta is not any more in the series

in all the interviews of adri or even of berta that I could read ,they said well that that the relation between cristina and isabel will be hard but that their love will triumph....thus crisabel is not finished

better is worth to hear September or October to see and at this time it if cristina dies one will be able to say it and even cry lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

zelda31
Jul 11 2012, 02:05 PM
zelda31

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

in all the interviews of adri or even of berta that I could read ,they said well that that the relation between cristina and isabel will be hard but that their love will triumph....thus crisabel is not finished

better is worth to hear September or October to see and at this time it if cristina dies one will be able to say it and even cry lol
Berta's not in the cast pic so we know she's not in the extra episodes.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 02:01 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepwhoops here
That's not Cristina.
I know that's not Cristina - i just wanted to say, it's only a photo of the Lobo's family and close relations.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Judging by the picture, Esmeralda Moya is there to stay. I wonder what her role is. Btw, she freaking looks gorgeous in those costumes lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

They have to edit the scenes so we really don't know the sequence in which every scene is going to play but if they disexualized Isabel I'm going to be a very angry wom
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 02:10 PM
Jul 11 2012, 02:01 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepwhoops here
That's not Cristina.
I know that's not Cristina - i just wanted to say, it's only a photo of the Lobo's family and close relations.
Cristina is Isabel's lover, as the other daughters lovers are there she would be in that cast pic as well. It's not a representation of the storylines, it's the main characters and romances. It's glaring that she's not there and we know she couldn't be because Berta hasn't been filming.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm still hoping because they went to hell to be together in the 2nd season. I don't think they would just turn it around just to pleased the male audience. It don't make any sense. The lesbian community will be soooo pissed.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Berta has been in Huelva, her home town, since the beginning of this month. It seems she is singing in a bar in El Rompido, at least until July 15, although earlier she wrote that she was intending to stay in Huelva for all of July. Meantime TDL has been in full swing. Adriana has said something about August being too hot to film in, in the clothes they wear, so it probably wraps this month, to return in Sept/Nov.

In the photo of the Lobo family I think the actor Raul Merida is next to Alex Garcia - recently Adriana tweeted to him "I want to marry you!" - teasing obv. but also an in joke? Seems Lobo has a new bride and it's not Elena.
Goto Top

zelda31
Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 02:07 PM
zelda31

berta also has only one secondary role these can be for that that one does not see it on the photograph

after if cristina really died I does not include the scenario writers ,I had read that the audiences were to go up since crisabel then why have make this couple to break it afterwards one season ?
Goto Top

Unregistered

By the way, neither Berta nor Adriana has ever said in interviews that their characters' love "will triumph" - only that they wished it could.
Goto Top

Unregistered

zelda31
Jul 11 2012, 02:27 PM
Jul 11 2012, 02:07 PM
zelda31

berta also has only one secondary role these can be for that that one does not see it on the photograph

after if cristina really died I does not include the scenario writers ,I had read that the audiences were to go up since crisabel then why have make this couple to break it afterwards one season ?
Crisabel had doomed written all over them. So her being killed off wouldn't be inconsistent with their relationship or the times they lived in.

I hope she isn't killed off but has left some other way. So like with Caesar they can bring her back near the end of the show and reunite them then. But I'm not really expecting anything better than that anymore. It does seem like Cristina as been axed, we just don't know how.
Goto Top

Unregistered

These are just the last 3 rpisodes of season 3. Crisabel may last for most of the season i.e. the 13 episodes filmed earlier. If so the storyline will have stretched over most of two seasons. That's a long time for an impossible love.
Goto Top

zelda31
Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 02:30 PM
By the way, neither Berta nor Adriana has ever said in interviews that their characters' love "will triumph" - only that they wished it could.

If I believe that its had been say to the radio, by adri or berta I do not know any more ,each time they spoke about crisabel one could think that they will be all the season together

me which stay glad to find them all the 2 if berta leaves the series after 5 episodes, its desire does not give for looking at the series and in more its depresses me lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Someone said here a few pages ago that we should ask Adri or Berta about Crisabel until they answer! They do read all the tweets! Adriana said it once and Berta doesn't even have that much followers!

Girls let see if they tell us something! LET'S TWEET!
Goto Top

Unregistered

The actors in Tierra de Lobos don't necessarily know at any given moment the whole arc of their storylines - maybe only the next 4 or 5 episodes. Remember back in late February when some posters thought Berta may have been reacting to bad news about her character in TDL - when she wrote on twitter, "The show must go on" and "I am sad and they send me flowers"? Maybe they were right and that was when Berta was told what would happen to Cristina?

I'm still looking forward to some great Crisabel in the new series because Berta and Adriana HAVE said there will be much more - more love, suffering, drama, as they fight for their love.
Goto Top

Unregistered

This is all just flailing. There is not one shred of real proff that Cristina is not in the show or has been killed off.
Goto Top

zelda31
Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 03:34 PM
Someone said here a few pages ago that we should ask Adri or Berta about Crisabel until they answer! They do read all the tweets! Adriana said it once and Berta doesn't even have that much followers!

It y' has a few months a girl (I believe) had asked on the twetter berta,if it were in season 3 and berta with answered that for the knowledge it were necessary to look at the series I had found his answer strange
Goto Top

Unregistered

zelda31
Jul 11 2012, 03:52 PM
Jul 11 2012, 03:34 PM

It y' has a few months a girl (I believe) had asked on the twetter berta,if it were in season 3 and berta with answered that for the knowledge it were necessary to look at the series I had found his answer strange
Berta is going to be in season three. That much we know, since she was shooting last year and early this one, too. We just don't know is she will make it to the end of it. What we do know is that she's not shooting (and not even in Madrid), while everyone else is, which doesn't make us very hopeful.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 03:45 PM
This is all just flailing. There is not one shred of real proff that Cristina is not in the show or has been killed off.
Actually we do have proof she's not in the last episodes of S3. We know she hasn't been filming with all the other cast. So for some reason Cristina is not in the show by the end of S3. Yes I suppose they could bring her back for S4, but where is she for the rest of S3?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Bye-bye Cristina nice knowing you...

Bring on! Badass baby-dyke Lobita..

Posted Image

and new companion?

Goto Top

Unregistered

Telecino announces the new season of TDL
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 11 2012, 04:58 PM
Bye-bye Cristina nice knowing you...

Bring on! Badass baby-dyke Lobita..

Posted Image

and new companion?

forgot

:gaypimp:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Or, it's Lobo who is the "compelling reason to stay" for Esmerelda Moyo's character - he's the one with the arm round her waist in the cast photo. TDL wouldn't have Isabel fall in love with ANOTHER of her father's women ... would it?
Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic