Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Tierra De Lobos; Isabel & Cristina
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 11:10 AM (2,023,696 Views)
Unregistered

Hmm what could be the "drastic change"? I wonder
If isabel will have to marry the lieutenant guy.

As for adriana saying that berta is a good kisser... *swoon*
I adore her, wish there were more straight allies like adriana.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 31 2012, 11:30 PM
Hmm what could be the "drastic change"? I wonder
If isabel will have to marry the lieutenant guy.

As for adriana saying that berta is a good kisser... *swoon*
I adore her, wish there were more straight allies like adriana.
Which one is the lieutenant?
Goto Top

Crisabel FanFiction
Unregistered

Crisabel FanFiction .... new post ... S2 Finale

http://crisabelfanfic.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/s2-finale/

Goto Top

Unregistered

Lieutenant = teniente ruiz. The actor s name is jose sospedra. He is one of the nice army guys in tdl.
Goto Top

Unregistered

@amotorrebe and everyone here,

Here's the podcast of yesterday's interview. I got it today. Yesterday, after listening once the interview I did the translation so I hope it's ok... anyway, if you understand Spanish check it out.
Minute 47.20, Adriana starts talking about the kisses
http://www.ivoox.com/serieadictos-interactiva-audios-mp3_rf_1261378_1.html?autoplay=1
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

:wub: Thanks guest for the translation!
Adriana sounds so lovely, esp re Berta. :love:
Goto Top

Unregistered

A big thanks to all our translators! :blow:

You can tell they're both good kissers. :$
Goto Top

Unregistered

Crisabel FanFiction
Jun 1 2012, 01:26 PM
Crisabel FanFiction .... new post ... S2 Finale

http://crisabelfanfic.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/s2-finale/

Thanks!!! :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2012, 10:43 PM
Adriana tweeted: back home...good night

Posted Image

How cute!!!!!!!
what kind of breed is this cute dog? :wub:
I've seen Jaime Murray having a dog like this as well.
Goto Top

Unregistered

A TDL actor said on his twitter that they'll start shooting S4 on 13th June.
Goto Top

Unregistered

hahaha I love reading the girls' tweets

Dafne: That’s just what I needed… Discovering The Sims at this time of life…#purevice
Berta: Hahahahahahaha! I got rehabilitated years ago…But I was so hooked. Cheer up, friend! ;-)
Dafne: We are really complex in the neighbourhood…I have Rapunzel, Brad Pitt, Peter Pan and Megan Fox…ayyyy!!
Berta: Hahahahahaha! God!! Don’t you tempt me, don’t you tempt me…!!!
Carla: I stopped playing when in my sims’ house there was a fire and all of them died…It was so tragic…hahahaha
Berta: yeah the same happened to me but I put another family and the spirits appeared!!!I swear, that was so cool!
Carla: hahaha really? well, I’m gonna try and do the same
Berta: yes, they frightened everyone and there were gravestones in the garden. There were options like cry, pray…haha it was so funny!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 1 2012, 07:52 PM
hahaha I love reading the girls' tweets

Dafne: That’s just what I needed… Discovering The Sims at this time of life…#purevice
Berta: Hahahahahahaha! I got rehabilitated years ago…But I was so hooked. Cheer up, friend! ;-)
Dafne: We are really complex in the neighbourhood…I have Rapunzel, Brad Pitt, Peter Pan and Megan Fox…ayyyy!!
Berta: Hahahahahaha! God!! Don’t you tempt me, don’t you tempt me…!!!
Carla: I stopped playing when in my sims’ house there was a fire and all of them died…It was so tragic…hahahaha
Berta: yeah the same happened to me but I put another family and the spirits appeared!!!I swear, that was so cool!
Carla: hahaha really? well, I’m gonna try and do the same
Berta: yes, they frightened everyone and there were gravestones in the garden. There were options like cry, pray…haha it was so funny!!
Yes, I saw that yesterday… like you I love reading their tweets, it is often very good and funny, although sometimes this is hard to me to understand everything they say.
Goto Top

Unregistered

About tweets, Berta has tweeted that tonight:

Berta Hernández ‏‪@Bertahernandezh‬
Look what gave me @merlacostu... I'm so happy! Again I have 10 years...;-) http://pic.twitter.com/hALaidNc

And here is Mer's answer:

MERLACOSTU ‏‪@merlacostu‬
@Bertahernandezh What is promised is due…for you;-)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 1 2012, 09:00 PM
About tweets, Berta has tweeted that tonight:

Berta Hernández ‏‪@Bertahernandezh‬
Look what gave me @merlacostu... I'm so happy! Again I have 10 years...;-) http://pic.twitter.com/hALaidNc

And here is Mer's answer:

MERLACOSTU ‏‪@merlacostu‬
@Bertahernandezh What is promised is due…for you;-)
:wub:
They make me believe in love.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 1 2012, 07:04 PM
:clap:

:dance:
Goto Top

zelda31
Unregistered

Jun 1 2012, 10:13 PM
Jun 1 2012, 07:04 PM
:clap:

:dance:

brilliant : Danse:

but these odd that it turns already season 4

that they does not wait until season 3 is diffused, to see whether they functions or not
Goto Top

Unregistered

Javier Villalba ‏@javiervillalba5
@_Eli_Elisa_ se supone q en septiembre pero yo se lo q vosotros. El dia 13 ya empezamos a grabar la 4° temporada

From the actor playing Miguel (Elena's son): "It is supposed that in September (about S3 airing) but I know the same as you. On the 13th we are starting the shooting of S4"
Goto Top

Unregistered

Trailer of "El Silencio de Afrodita"; Berta is the main character in this short film
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3581314323947
Goto Top

Unregistered

Berta seems stunning in this short film!!!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

I wonder what happened to bazuka... :hmmm:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 4 2012, 05:49 PM
lmao ! She probably found another couple to ship while this one starts
Goto Top

Unregistered

me too...I hope she's ok
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 4 2012, 06:39 PM
me too...I hope she's ok
Yeah, same here. I hope she is, too. :-/

Goto Top

Unregistered

Hi girls, im from spain, and some guy that worked in cadena 3 told me the show will start in september, but they wanted to be in June but bcoz of summer they didn't bcoz of ratings.

he also told me crisabel will have problems bcoz isabel will have to marry that guy we saw on the trailer ( she is speaking with him in the trailer) and cristina will feel bad and sad but they will continue seeing each other but the guy will try to force isabel at some point and may rape her and things like that ... he didnt say much after that. i dont know if its true ... so i cant say it will happen (lots of people talk shit) but he said for season 3 there will be more love scenes with them, kisses and crisabel will have more screen time! he also said lobo will try to kill cristina himself but that crisabel love is way to big and they will fight oh and crisabel will be in season 4.

again, im just saying what the guy says ... we have to wait for the show to be on tv again

sorry 4 my english
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 4 2012, 10:45 PM
Hi girls, im from spain, and some guy that worked in cadena 3 told me the show will start in september, but they wanted to be in June but bcoz of summer they didn't bcoz of ratings.

he also told me crisabel will have problems bcoz isabel will have to marry that guy we saw on the trailer ( she is speaking with him in the trailer) and cristina will feel bad and sad but they will continue seeing each other but the guy will try to force isabel at some point and may rape her and things like that ... he didnt say much after that. i dont know if its true ... so i cant say it will happen (lots of people talk shit) but he said for season 3 there will be more love scenes with them, kisses and crisabel will have more screen time! he also said lobo will try to kill cristina himself but that crisabel love is way to big and they will fight oh and crisabel will be in season 4.

again, im just saying what the guy says ... we have to wait for the show to be on tv again

sorry 4 my english
sorry antena 3*
Goto Top

Unregistered

sorry 4 my english

That is really great news. I really don't want Isabel to get raped though. That's too harsh.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Actually the whole "raped" thing makes totally sense to me. In those times woman were basically sex slaves and let's face it, If isabel ends up marrying that guy or any guy for that matter... if he is not also gay (which i doubt) there's a big possibility he will try at some point to make isabel his "wife" and knowing isabel... the girl won't do it so that can end up bad! like really bad! also! it makes sense lobo will try to kill cristina himself due to the fact sebastian never did it and he payed for it. I know our girls will have very difficult times ahead of them ... the odds are never on their favor -_-

Thanks for sharing the information hun :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ok i know Cristina and isabel are fictional characters bur i miss them like crazy :$
Thanks for the spoilers, guest!
It is sad that isabel may not avoid the inavoidable aka marriage but
I m so happy to read that the girls love remains strong! :wub:
And more display of affection will be grand... I do hope the guy from antena knew what he was talking about.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 4 2012, 10:46 PM

sorry 4 my english
sorry antena 3*

Sorry but I find very hard to believe in these spoilers simply because Tierra de Lobos is a Telecinco show, not an Antena 3 one.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sorry but I'm still confused. WHat date is S3 airing?
Goto Top

Anthrax
Unregistered

Who is bazuka?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 4 2012, 11:42 PM
Actually the whole "raped" thing makes totally sense to me. In those times woman were basically sex slaves and let's face it, If isabel ends up marrying that guy or any guy for that matter... if he is not also gay (which i doubt) there's a big possibility he will try at some point to make isabel his "wife" and knowing isabel... the girl won't do it so that can end up bad! like really bad! also! it makes sense lobo will try to kill cristina himself due to the fact sebastian never did it and he payed for it. I know our girls will have very difficult times ahead of them ... the odds are never on their favor -_-

Thanks for sharing the information hun :)
yup I agree. This things happen in the old days especially if your were forced to get married and since Isa is gay the husband might de-gay her by forcing to have sex w/ her. arghhh this is awful.
I just hope this is just pure speculations but if this will really happen, poor Isabel.

I'm just gonna look at the positives. More Crisabel LOVE scenes. :P :wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 5 2012, 04:53 AM
Sorry but I'm still confused. WHat date is S3 airing?
The guest above says september.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 5 2012, 04:21 AM

sorry 4 my english
sorry antena 3*

Sorry but I find very hard to believe in these spoilers simply because Tierra de Lobos is a Telecinco show, not an Antena 3 one.
Yes, I agree with you. Why a guy from Antena 3 know about a Telecinco show and why he give spoiler too? :hmmm:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 5 2012, 12:46 PM
Jun 5 2012, 04:21 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Yes, I agree with you. Why a guy from Antena 3 know about a Telecinco show and why he give spoiler too? :hmmm:
Maybe the guy used to work at Telecinco or knows someone who does. Many possibilities!
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic