Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Kate Moennig
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 10:11 AM (3,233,263 Views)
Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 04:23 PM
Jan 6 2012, 04:20 PM
I wonder if Kate will be attending the premiere of Gone? Some new pics would be nice.
Sucks that, even though Gone is just around the corner, we still don't know if Kate's role is a big part of the movie, or if she just has a few short scenes like in Lincoln Lawyer.

Seriously, Kate's friend Lyndsey could basically ask Kate whatever she wanted about Gone, thus helping create interest for the movie, and all she could think to ask was "when does it start filming"? Sheesh. :eyeroll:
She went to the LL premiere, so guessing she will attend the Gone premiere also. If she is not busy working on something else and Holly is free to go with her.
Did Holly go with her to the LL premiere?
I wonder if, provided Kate keeps acting and she and Holly stay together, she'll ever walk down the red carpet with Holly?
I guess not many gay actors do the red carpet walk with their significant other, which is understandable, but kind of sad.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Yes she did.

Quote:

I wonder if, provided Kate keeps acting and she and Holly stay together, she'll ever walk down the red carpet with Holly?

Judging by the recent diva interview I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Which is a shame cos when they first hooked up kate let her guard down so much but now it appears to have gone back up. :-/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 04:29 PM
Jan 6 2012, 04:20 PM
I wonder if Kate will be attending the premiere of Gone? Some new pics would be nice.
Sucks that, even though Gone is just around the corner, we still don't know if Kate's role is a big part of the movie, or if she just has a few short scenes like in Lincoln Lawyer.

Seriously, Kate's friend Lyndsey could basically ask Kate whatever she wanted about Gone, thus helping create interest for the movie, and all she could think to ask was "when does it start filming"? Sheesh. :eyeroll:
She went to the LL premiere, so guessing she will attend the Gone premiere also. If she is not busy working on something else and Holly is free to go with her.
I guess not many gay actors do the red carpet walk with their significant other, which is understandable, but kind of sad.
Holly went with her to the LL premiere because she blogged about it the next day. Not that she went with Kate, but just about the seeing the movie and how great it was and for everybody to go see it.
And, unless Kate gets a major role in a big movie, they can get away with not being photographed together on the red carpet. The bigger celebs have more trouble keeping their SO's private.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

few more pics of Kate at the conv.
http://www.theseaton.co.uk/LJSP/Albums/Pages/L9.html
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 04:36 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Holly went with her to the LL premiere because she blogged about it the next day. Not that she went with Kate, but just about the seeing the movie and how great it was and for everybody to go see it.
And, unless Kate gets a major role in a big movie, they can get away with not being photographed together on the red carpet. The bigger celebs have more trouble keeping their SO's private.
But did Kate and Holly actually walk down the red carpet together at the LL premiere? I would be very surprised if they did - I would have thought Kate would have been too worried about someone snapping a pic of the two of them together on the red carpet to risk that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 07:17 PM

But did Kate and Holly actually walk down the red carpet together at the LL premiere? I would be very surprised if they did - I would have thought Kate would have been too worried about someone snapping a pic of the two of them together on the red carpet to risk that.
No they are not. Holly probably taken a different entrance.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 07:17 PM

No, Holly probably waited on Kate in the back or where ever, while Kate had to do the posing for pics thing. Only the main lead actors had their SO's actually doing posing and interviewing on the red carpet. Or, just the ones wanting to be seen. And even some of the lead, straight actors don't have their SO's beside them. Depends on how comfortable they are. Some do not want to be in the limelight, and has nothing to do with their sexuality.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:

Yes she did.

Quote:

Judging by the recent diva interview I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Which is a shame cos when they first hooked up kate let her guard down so much but now it appears to have gone back up. :-/
Seems like being Kate's girlfriend has made Holly more guarded, too. Was it last summer she did that interview where Kate was referred to as the person she was with and her girlfriend in LA, instead of by name?
I remember thinking someone must be impersonating Kate on twitter when she and Holly were flirting back in the summer of 2010, because it seemed so out of character for her to flirt with someone for all the world to see.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 07:24 PM
Quote:

Yes she did.

Quote:

Seems like being Kate's girlfriend has made Holly more guarded, too. Was it last summer she did that interview where Kate was referred to as the person she was with and her girlfriend in LA, instead of by name?
I remember thinking someone must be impersonating Kate on twitter when she and Holly were flirting back in the summer of 2010, because it seemed so out of character for her to flirt with someone for all the world to see.
It was only Kates clone. :rofl: We have also found out about the years, Kates enthusiasm about new GF. So for me it´s not new, she is silent now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Yes she did.

Quote:

I think some of those intense fans of Kate made Holly more guarded and private, in addition to Kate being so private already.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 07:37 PM

I think some of those intense fans of Kate made Holly more guarded and private, in addition to Kate being so private already.
guarded, guarded. you do all, as if she had bodyguards. :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Yes she did.

Quote:

I miss those flirting tweeting days. It was awesome to see Kate so crazy about a girl and letting it show publically like that. That was how I knew Kate was head over fucking heels in love with HM. Then, moving her in her house, was just more proof she was crazy for the girl.

But, smart for both of them to keep their r/s private and keep those fan gurls away if possible. That has to be annoying as hell for them both.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Kate is OVEREXCITED!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 07:47 PM

I miss those flirting tweeting days. It was awesome to see Kate so crazy about a girl and letting it show publically like that. That was how I knew Kate was head over fucking heels in love with HM. Then, moving her in her house, was just more proof she was crazy for the girl.

But, smart for both of them to keep their r/s private and keep those fan gurls away if possible. That has to be annoying as hell for them both.
It was great seeing kate and holly flirting and being carefree. I think we saw just a tiny bit of how kate really is with her girl.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 08:02 PM
Posted Image

Kate is OVEREXCITED!!!
ohhhhhhhhhh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was SICK !!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Kate is OVEREXCITED!!!
come on. she really look, very very happy. :woo: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Yes she did.

Quote:

Holly is much more private now. But, think it is a combination of things and not just because Kate is such a private person. She had just started getting recognized more with her album coming out just a few months before her and Kate started dating. Then, with Kate fans prying into her personal life the way some do, and then Holly also, would make anybody want to be more guarded and protective.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 5 2012, 04:41 PM
Any news about "Default"? Is it lined up for any film festivals yet?
not in any of the bigger ones so far
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Why do some of you feel the need to post pics of Kate looking bad when there are so many where she looks good? Just curious....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 08:13 PM
Why do some of you feel the need to post pics of Kate looking bad when there are so many where she looks good? Just curious....
why don't you post the pics you're referring to instead of critisizing other people's posts? just curious...
by the way, I found Kate adorable even in the 'bad' pics... ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Kate is OVEREXCITED!!!
She looks like a fed up talk show host.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 08:32 PM
Posted Image

Kate is OVEREXCITED!!!
She looks like a fed up talk show host.
I find she looks bored but absolutely beautiful.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Trish Bendix
@trishbendix
18m

Just talked with the gorgeous @onlysarahshahi, who said she'd love to see @katemoennig guest on "Fairly Legal": "I'm obsessed with Kate!"

:fingcross: : :pray: : :love:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN AND HAPPEN VERY SOON!!!! THIS WOULD BE SO DAMN FUCKING PERFECT AND AMAZING!!!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 09:39 PM
Trish Bendix
@trishbendix
18m

Just talked with the gorgeous @onlysarahshahi, who said she'd love to see @katemoennig guest on "Fairly Legal": "I'm obsessed with Kate!"

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN AND HAPPEN VERY SOON!!!! THIS WOULD BE SO DAMN FUCKING PERFECT AND AMAZING!!!!!
Yes, that would be epic. I hope they can work something out. I love that Sarah said she is obsessed with Kate. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 09:47 PM
Trish Bendix
@trishbendix
18m

Yes, that would be epic. I hope they can work something out. I love that Sarah said she is obsessed with Kate. :wub:
Join the club Sarah. We are all obsessed with Kate too. And, I agree that getting Kate a part on her show would be great. I don't know how much pull SS really has on thing though. I mean just because she is the star, does not mean she can get parts for friends and stuff. But it would be amazing, even if it was only for a few episodes. I just really miss Kate on tv. These little small movie parts are not nearly enough for her talent. She deserves much more.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Trish Bendix
@trishbendix
18m

Wait Sarah mean Kate Moennig or Trish mean Kate from Fairly Legal. howsoever Kate is Kate whichever. obsessed is obsessed :drool:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 10:06 PM
Trish Bendix
@trishbendix
18m

Wait Sarah mean Kate Moennig or Trish mean Kate from Fairly Legal. howsoever Kate is Kate whichever. obsessed is obsessed :drool:
Not sure. But, she will probably be writing up an article for AE with more details. We will just have to wait for it. Not getting my hopes up for Kate getting work on her show. Not really sure Kate would even be interested.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 10:12 PM

Not sure. But, she will probably be writing up an article for AE with more details. We will just have to wait for it. Not getting my hopes up for Kate getting work on her show. Not really sure Kate would even be interested.
If she´s not interested, then is Kate a fool. Sorry, job is job.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 10:14 PM

Bit part in a not very good tv show? Am I the only one hoping that kates career moves more than this. At least her parts in movies get seen by a larger audience and may lead somewhere, the thought of this is really.... Well really a bit beige and I can only really see sharmen fans getting excited by this.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://instagr.am/p/dMK8K/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 10:34 PM

Bit part in a not very good tv show? Am I the only one hoping that kates career moves more than this. At least her parts in movies get seen by a larger audience and may lead somewhere, the thought of this is really.... Well really a bit beige and I can only really see sharmen fans getting excited by this.

Better a bit part in your eyes NOT very good tv show as no part. And also better this, as three tiny part in three movies, what has also helped her not. So don´t be so jealous and prefer to be happy, if it would work.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It would be better than nothing. And, could very likely lead to a recurring role. I don't think she would be so stupid to turn down a guest role if offered. But, then again, she has many friends that could be helping her get parts and nothing is happening. Maybe she is too proud to take parts from friends and does not want to seem like she is being giving sympathy parts and jobs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2012, 10:52 PM

Better a bit part in your eyes NOT very good tv show as no part. And also better this, as three tiny part in three movies, what has also helped her not. So don´t be so jealous and prefer to be happy, if it would work.
Jealous? What? I just think that there's more chance of work for Kate leading from the movie parts she is taking than a part in a not so great tv show. Why should she take it? Just because Sarah is in it? I think Kate has better judgement over her career than that. I personally just don't want her to take any crap that she's offered and prefer to see her trying to work towards better things with these movie roles.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ohhh, poor girl! She must go then to Vancouver. :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

9 users reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Members: akiiki, Breezyflavor
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply