Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Kristen Stewart; NO Hetero talk. PERIOD - You have been warned.
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:45 AM (2,886,039 Views)
Unregistered

sweet_angel
Sep 14 2013, 01:10 AM
can i ask something is kristen twitter or instagram @ pfffftuhsuh. sorry for asking personal life.
no
Goto Top

Unregistered

YouTube Lesbian talking about media sexism and Kristen.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 12 2013, 07:38 PM
smile and giggles attack
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

okay and 1 licking her lips
Posted Image
:shifty: the last licking her lips one
Goto Top

Unregistered

sweet_angel
can i ask something is kristen twitter or instagram @ pfffftuhsuh. sorry for asking personal life.
we don't know. the original name had three fff's. it was discovered and she deleted it. then the one with four ffff's popped up, and her friends seemd to repond to that too. but they might have been tricked by an imposter.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 01:44 AM
this was like the lesbian equivalent to, "Leave Britney alone!!!"
Goto Top

angel_lover

Sep 14 2013, 01:41 AM
sweet_angel
no
ok thanks :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

angel_lover

Sep 14 2013, 01:53 AM
sweet_angel
we don't know. the original name had three fff's. it was discovered and she deleted it. then the one with four ffff's popped up, and her friends seemd to repond to that too. but they might have been tricked by an imposter.
ok thanks for the info. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 01:57 AM
nope. there was no hysterical screaming/screeching done with extreme raking of her hair. she was rational and explained her point of view clearly.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 02:31 AM
nope. there was no hysterical screaming/screeching done with extreme raking of her hair. she was rational and explained her point of view clearly.
hence, the LESBIAN, equivalent. minus the drama. flat voice, framing her celeb crush into a rational argument. but you could tell she was even bit as obsessed and emotional underneath about defending kristen. she gradually talked faster and faster and almost teared up at one point.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 02:56 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepYouTube Lesbian talking about media sexism and Kristen.
hence, the LESBIAN, equivalent. minus the drama. flat voice, framing her celeb crush into a rational argument. but you could tell she was even bit as obsessed and emotional underneath about defending kristen. she gradually talked faster and faster and almost teared up at one point.
I didn't know lesbians had a reaction equivalency. :eyeroll: How dare she show emotion for her opinion.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 03:11 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepYouTube Lesbian talking about media sexism and Kristen.
I didn't know lesbians had a reaction equivalency. :eyeroll: How dare she show emotion for her opinion.
:lol: you sound exactly the same.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 03:13 AM

You know exactly how I feel and how I'm reacting without a webcam? :rofl: So many assumptions.
Goto Top

angel_lover

i miss Kristen no new pictures of her... :'(

I admire kristen because she is diligent work
Edited by angel_lover, Sep 14 2013, 06:59 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 03:16 AM

You know exactly how I feel and how I'm reacting without a webcam? :rofl: So many assumptions.
Well at least the girl has courage. I can imagine the comments to her video. I read insults like "ugly cunt" to video of girls who weren't exactly beautiful and they weren't lesbians and weren't defending the infamous KS: ^o)
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't even see the need to defend Kristen any more. This whole charity thing proved that she isn't really concerned with public perceptions. As far as hate is concerned, hate sucks but it is better than apathy when you are in show business. I am old enough to remember the sort of hate Angelina Jolie was getting when she was Kristen's age. It kept her relevant and gave her a public persona that very few actresses however beloved by the gossip rags could match. As long as she stays focused on her work she will be fine.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 07:28 AM
I don't even see the need to defend Kristen any more. This whole charity thing proved that she isn't really concerned with public perceptions. As far as hate is concerned, hate sucks but it is better than apathy when you are in show business. I am old enough to remember the sort of hate Angelina Jolie was getting when she was Kristen's age. It kept her relevant and gave her a public persona that very few actresses however beloved by the gossip rags could match. As long as she stays focused on her work she will be fine.
I suppose you're right but to be hated so much must be awful you know like a heavy weight on her shoulders even if it doesn't affect her private life.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 07:28 AM
Well said and I agree. :clap:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Conan did a lil piece about the Sandy relief donation
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 04:03 PM
Conan did a lil piece about the Sandy relief donation
Expect he forgot to mention that it was for charity and making it seen like Kristen did it to get the money for herself. So disgusting.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 04:53 PM
Expect he forgot to mention that it was for charity and making it seen like Kristen did it to get the money for herself. So disgusting.
annoying, no?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 05:51 PM
annoying, no?
par for the course on these late night shows. they take just the headlines (from stories which may or may not be true) and make a joke. chelsea lately is probably the worst about that. i actually think she's funny and good at what she does (even though she can be hard on kristen). you just have to keep in mind the the stories that they sit and discuss and make fun of the celebs for are often totally false or incomplete.
Goto Top

Unregistered

sweet_angel
no
Excuse me. But yes. It appears this is her ig.
Goto Top

Unregistered

sweet_angel
Sep 14 2013, 02:23 AM
Sep 14 2013, 01:53 AM
sweet_angel
ok thanks for the info. :D
It's hers. Because once she changed her name with the extra f all the old comments remained under the new name. If it wasn't her account the comments would have all been deleted. I was told a few weeks before all this that she had a private a ig account. It's hers. No doubt. At all.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 06:04 PM
sweet_angel
no
Excuse me. But yes. It appears this is her ig.
excuse you I was not addressing you. she asked and i answered my opinion
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 05:59 PM
annoying, no?
par for the course on these late night shows. they take just the headlines (from stories which may or may not be true) and make a joke. chelsea lately is probably the worst about that. i actually think she's funny and good at what she does (even though she can be hard on kristen). you just have to keep in mind the the stories that they sit and discuss and make fun of the celebs for are often totally false or incomplete.
chelsea lately is as unfunny as as water is wet
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 06:15 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Many of the comedians and late night shows are not funny. All they do now is personal attack a person and Chelsea Lately and others do a lot of that and most of the time the jokes are not funny but crude.
Watch Whoopi Goldberg do a stand up using social issues, her personal life stories and story telling. Long but funny

Goto Top

Unregistered

^ You and me can have an evening of good comedy. That video you posted is one of my favorites :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 06:59 PM

Many of the comedians and late night shows are not funny. All they do now is personal attack a person and Chelsea Lately and others do a lot of that and most of the time the jokes are not funny but crude.
Watch Whoopi Goldberg do a stand up using social issues, her personal life stories and story telling. Long but funny

well this is off topic, but that is a totally different type of thing, imo. while i find whoopis one woman show to be compelling and moving, it isn't full of "jokes". it's not even a stand up routine. it's a broadway style one woman show. i think it's a brilliant character piece. but i don't actually audibly laugh during it. i totally understand pointing out that it has more value, but so does a pbs documentary. sometimes regular people just want to see celebs and politicians have the air taken out of a bit. sometimes when people get home from a long job they don't feel like watching a hour long social commentary. they just wanna laugh at a crude anothony weiner joke. lowbrow comedy has a place too.
Goto Top

angel_lover

[url]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3907E12BCF5BCF39.
Edited by angel_lover, Sep 15 2013, 04:55 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 14 2013, 07:18 AM
Sep 14 2013, 03:16 AM

Well at least the girl has courage. I can imagine the comments to her video. I read insults like "ugly cunt" to video of girls who weren't exactly beautiful and they weren't lesbians and weren't defending the infamous KS: ^o)
I saw that video right after the Oscars. I think she's right and makes great points about pretty much everything she discusses. The comments are roughly 60/40 good and bad. Much better than the leave Britney alone video. Not that they really should be compared.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Chloe's brother posted this instagram. I think Chloe has finished shooting Sils Maria and the movie now moves to Zurich and then to Italy.

http://instagram.com/p/eRMw40QFR-/#

trevordukemoretz
2 hours ago
Wrapped at 7 am and this is the ghostly world I see #beautiful thank you to the wonderful cast and crew of #silsmaria was truly a special and unique project

Another tweet.

epnebelle ‏@epnebelle 3h

Sils Maria heads to Zurich tomorrow/today apparently....as of 1/2 an hour ago they were still shooting in St Moritz...yes at 5am their time

Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

^^^^ :ihi: :sissies:
Goto Top

Unregistered

I agree. The hot girl that says/does outrageous things act gets old really fast. I liked it the first two times I saw it and then got bored,YMMV.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apparently, Sils Maria filming isn't moving to South Tyrol, Italy after Sils Maria like previously thought. It's moved to Zurich, Switzerland. Awesome. Beautiful city.
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic