Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Tegan and Sara
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:37 AM (4,515,844 Views)
Unregistered

May 26 2013, 05:53 PM
May 26 2013, 05:09 PM
May 26 2013, 12:55 PM
Posted Image

Is she wearing Sara's sword necklace?
isnt her sword necklace gold? the one tegan is wearing looks bigger and silver

It's not the same. Also Tegan burn that shirt please
I wouldn't wear it, but I think she looks good in it. Plus, look at her arms!
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 06:03 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

It still is a hideous shirt

And this was Sara's necklace only that in gold
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 06:11 PM
May 26 2013, 06:03 PM

It still is a hideous shirt

And this was Sara's necklace only that in gold
Posted Image

Your jawline Sara :wub: It will never stop amazing me
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 12:55 PM
Posted Image

Is she wearing Sara's sword necklace?
isnt her sword necklace gold? the one tegan is wearing looks bigger and silver

I Love that top :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:08 PM

I feel like someone threw up roses. It's horrible
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:34 PM
May 26 2013, 07:08 PM

I feel like someone threw up roses. It's horrible
Yeah okay fine we got it. You don't like it. That's fine. Good thing everyone has different tastes and opinions.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 10:09 AM
Okay, so I'm wondering. I asked a guy friend the other day to score TnS individually based on what I think were some really great pictures of them. And he said 5.5/10 for both. I thought he was joking. But then I got thinking, and I just wanna ask you guys if you can recall whether you'd found them attractive before you became fans and got to know them. Let's call it a social experiment :P
I definitely didn't think they were as attractive as I do now when I first saw them. I found their music through some lesbian websites, liked them for the music initially, then got a bit more into them and realised they were fucking hot. In my real life relationships I think the person is alright looking, get to know them and love their personalities, then realise they are actually hot, so it is normal for me.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Look how sexy she is
Goto Top

Unregistered

Could someone plz post a list of EVERY song tns has ever done including covers and live songs thx very much!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:09 PM
please tell me why that mofo is missing half of his mustache? btw tegan looks pretty dead here.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:24 PM
please tell me why that mofo is missing half of his mustache? btw tegan looks pretty dead here.
She looks really fucking depressed holy shit. Is this when she was?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:27 PM
This was during their UK tour for The Con. She was already dating Theresa, but she was still pretty depressed.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:27 PM
She looks a bit expressionless, but that doesn't have to mean she is depressed. Holy shit, do all of you people smile in every picture?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Lol what is she doing with her hands? :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:40 PM
sex ed
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:59 PM
Okay, so I'm wondering. I asked a guy friend the other day to score TnS individually based on what I think were some really great pictures of them. And he said 5.5/10 for both. I thought he was joking. But then I got thinking, and I just wanna ask you guys if you can recall whether you'd found them attractive before you became fans and got to know them. Let's call it a social experiment :P
I definitely didn't think they were as attractive as I do now when I first saw them. I found their music through some lesbian websites, liked them for the music initially, then got a bit more into them and realised they were fucking hot. In my real life relationships I think the person is alright looking, get to know them and love their personalities, then realise they are actually hot, so it is normal for me.

I actually don't even remember how I got into them. I think I watched a video of them during the Sainthood era and I looked at Sara and I found her fucking attractive. It was like Boom love. Then I got into the banters and the music in general and I loved them. For me to find someone attractive is not just about how they look, it's about the personality and the vibe. to me they are a 10 the whole package, smart, funny, honest.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:47 PM
sex ed
haha
thought that too
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 09:12 AM
May 26 2013, 03:39 AM
Sara: You always have to tell a girl you like her humor first. Before "beautiful".
Tegan: Because when she's not pretty anymore, she still has to be funny.

Where is this from?
It's at the end of this interview

Thank you!
Goto Top

Unregistered

So apparently Stacy is a fraternal twin, am I the only one that didn't know that? :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 08:54 PM
sex ed
haha
thought that too

She is forming a big transformer that she feels she an sara are lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 09:06 PM
So apparently Stacy is a fraternal twin, am I the only one that didn't know that? :P

Haha I think so. It was mentioned in passing a few times, Sara mentioned it in the Bing Session and poster here was kind enough to post the whole video. I found neat that both she and Sara are twins ^_^ . Althought she and her brother look nothing alike
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 09:13 PM

haha
thought that too

It seriously looks like she's explaining how to...you know,
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 07:59 PM

I actually don't even remember how I got into them. I think I watched a video of them during the Sainthood era and I looked at Sara and I found her fucking attractive. It was like Boom love. Then I got into the banters and the music in general and I loved them. For me to find someone attractive is not just about how they look, it's about the personality and the vibe. to me they are a 10 the whole package, smart, funny, honest.
I watched ani difranco videos in 2004 and their videos came up and I watched a few but then forgot about them. And then I saw gorgous Sara in WWAG video and then she had a mullet and that was it :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

I love how some veteran fans are so upset about their newer fans. They'll probably fade out down the road but some people need to relax. If you're a true T&S fan you'd be happy for them, as they are.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 09:16 PM

What is this Gif from?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 09:47 PM
May 26 2013, 09:16 PM

What is this Gif from?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hk8hvfENA8
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 09:15 PM

Haha I think so. It was mentioned in passing a few times, Sara mentioned it in the Bing Session and poster here was kind enough to post the whole video. I found neat that both she and Sara are twins ^_^ . Althought she and her brother look nothing alike

Here she mentions it at about 14:40 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfIIWBl729M
Goto Top

Unregistered

What is the infamous Glasglow show?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 10:01 PM
May 26 2013, 09:15 PM

Here she mentions it at about 14:40 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfIIWBl729M
Yeah I've found it already but you're nice :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 10:06 PM
You mean the one where they were one and a half an hour late because they were beating each other up backstage and then poor Tegan broke down on stage during the first song?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Before the show tegan and Sara got into a fight and almost decided to end the band. I think it all blow out because one of the two didn't want to do an interview and things escalated and Sara hit Tegan, Tegan slapped her. They started the show late, didn't banter and Tegan cried during Dark Come Soon. They both had problems, Sara had recently broken up with Emy and they got in a few accidents with the tour bus if i'm not mistaken
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 10:16 PM

Before the show tegan and Sara got into a fight and almost decided to end the band. I think it all blow out because one of the two didn't want to do an interview and things escalated and Sara hit Tegan, Tegan slapped her. They started the show late, didn't banter and Tegan cried during Dark Come Soon. They both had problems, Sara had recently broken up with Emy and they got in a few accidents with the tour bus if i'm not mistaken
The video always pulls my heartstrings. Ugh, it must have been so hard for the two of them.
Goto Top

Unregistered

T&S have a pretty big figt before going on stage. Sara even punched Tegan backstage and Tegan slapped her back three times. They got into a fight over Sara's anger issue at the time. Tegan apparently even threatened to quit the band if Sara didn't get over that issue. They went like over an hour late on stage and the first song they played was Dark Come Soon. They were both obviously still pretty emotional about the fight and Tegan teared up while singing DCS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD82nbkq7ro

They talked about the fight on Spin. Their article starts page 58

And there's this picture from that night

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 10:22 PM
T&S have a pretty big figt before going on stage. Sara even punched Tegan backstage and Tegan slapped her back three times. They got into a fight over Sara's anger issue at the time. Tegan apparently even threatened to quit the band if Sara didn't get over that issue. They went like over an hour late on stage and the first song they played was Dark Come Soon. They were both obviously still pretty emotional about the fight and Tegan teared up while singing DCS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD82nbkq7ro

Posted Image

The one thing I like is how Sara didn't draw attention to what was happening to Tegan and just took over and kept singing. Even at their worst they have eachothers back
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 26 2013, 10:33 PM
May 26 2013, 10:22 PM

Posted Image

The one thing I like is how Sara didn't draw attention to what was happening to Tegan and just took over and kept singing. Even at their worst they have eachothers back
Yeah, well, that's pretty much the least she could do. The thing that I liked is that Tegan still had enough self restraint to not punch her back.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic