Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Tegan and Sara
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:37 AM (4,469,306 Views)
Unregistered

heres the video of tegan talking about being hacked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H2-vsjl4Y
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 07:58 AM
heres the video of tegan talking about being hacked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H2-vsjl4Y
Thanks. :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

hahah they deleted tegans no pants photos !
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

:grouphug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

What I really want to know is who the hell watches this thread? I mean, I saw some dirty posts about what was going to happen in that pic but it got deleted. SOMEONE IS SPYING ON US GUYS WHAT IF ITS LIKE SONIA OR ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER OF TEGAN AND SARA!

SORRY SONIA, IT'S JUST THAT YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE SO ATTRACTIVE AND ITS YOUR FAULT SO BLAME YOURSELF FOR GIVING OFF GOOD GENES. :$
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 03:10 PM
hahah they deleted tegans no pants photos !
Which no pants photo?
Goto Top

Unregistered

i believe someone from the management monitors this thread
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 03:26 PM
What I really want to know is who the hell watches this thread? I mean, I saw some dirty posts about what was going to happen in that pic but it got deleted. SOMEONE IS SPYING ON US GUYS WHAT IF ITS LIKE SONIA OR ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER OF TEGAN AND SARA!

SORRY SONIA, IT'S JUST THAT YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE SO ATTRACTIVE AND ITS YOUR FAULT SO BLAME YOURSELF FOR GIVING OFF GOOD GENES. :$

Jul 15 2012, 03:31 PM

A member of this board reported the thread. And fair enough too, hacked personal photos are not allowed to be posted. No mystery or conspiracy.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 03:40 PM

A member of this board reported the thread. And fair enough too, hacked personal photos are not allowed to be posted. No mystery or conspiracy.
What I find funny is once a photo is leaked it'll always be on the Internet. I'm sure MANY people saved the photo onto their computers once they saw it. I understand deleting blogs, posts, pictures, etc. but unfortunately for Tegan it will always be on the Internet.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 03:45 PM

What I find funny is once a photo is leaked it'll always be on the Internet. I'm sure MANY people saved the photo onto their computers once they saw it. I understand deleting blogs, posts, pictures, etc. but unfortunately for Tegan it will always be on the Internet.
They have asked over and over for it NOT to be posted here.
Keep it on your computer just stop posting it on here
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 03:45 PM

Which was kinda the point I was arguing with the fantard prior to the thread getting locked. Instead what we have are freakouts, legal threats, purges and bans. What a bunch of hullabaloo over some tame ass pics. :rolleyes: Oh well, we'll do it all again in another 6 months.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 04:53 AM
Posted Image
Look how cute their kitchen is!
Goto Top

Unregistered

what picture are you guys talking about?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 03:59 PM
shut up its not going to be posted.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Just the same shit that was posted at the end of last year and the beginning of this thread. Nothing worth any kind of fuss.
Goto Top

Unregistered

hotel room, tegan with no pants only jacket and convers. hot legs.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 04:00 PM
shut up its not going to be posted.
fucking relax, no need to be rude. just wanted in on the conversation
Goto Top

Unregistered

MOVE ALONG
Posted Image
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 04:09 PM
hotel room, tegan with no pants only jacket and convers. hot legs.
Oh yeah i remember that from a while ago
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 05:46 PM
Posted Image

;)
Post the tumblr link
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 05:50 PM
Posted Image

;)
Post the tumblr link
OMG there is a pole in the middle of the room!

:ghost:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

;)
Are these actually coming from a Tumblr account?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 03:12 PM
Posted ImagePosted Image
I love Sara's hair in these pictures. The perfect length and style!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

where can i find this video?
Goto Top

Unregistered

it is you fucking ignorant asshole. why post it when you know it was just removed.
Goto Top

Unregistered

could the person who just posted that photo again really be anymore pathetic, i feel sorry for you.
im sure you are probably masturbating over the other photo
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 09:42 PM
could the person who just posted that photo again really be anymore pathetic, i feel sorry for you.
The person who posted it and the person who quoted it will both get banned.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 09:44 PM
What i don't get is why Sara's picture is still here? Isn't it also a private photo?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 10:16 PM
What i don't get is why Sara's picture is still here? Isn't it also a private photo?
no it was posted on her friends tumblr
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 10:17 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
But has anyone seen that tumblr account? Other than de OP here. Because i find it odd that one of her friends posted that photos, considering how much Sara likes her privacy.

And, just in case, i don't use Tumblr so if there is some private setting like in Twitter and only certain people can see it, my mistake.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 10:25 PM

But has anyone seen that tumblr account? Other than de OP here. Because i find it odd that one of her friends posted that photos, considering how much Sara likes her privacy.

And, just in case, i don't use Tumblr so if there is some private setting like in Twitter and only certain people can see it, my mistake.
I was thinking the same thing. There is no proof those are from Tumblr, and unless they provide proof..they seem to be hacked personal photos.
Goto Top

Unregistered

im just saying what they said, but we know for a fact those tegan photos were hacked ones. those sara and stacy ones are most likely from facebook?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2012, 10:33 PM
Jul 15 2012, 10:25 PM

I was thinking the same thing. There is no proof those are from Tumblr, and unless they provide proof..they seem to be hacked personal photos.
No one is screaming to have them taken down though. T&S peeps already had the Tegan photo removed, so you would think they would have mentioned the Sara photos if there was a problem.

The person that owns the photos could have decided to post them on their own, they don't need her permission. Friends or acquaintances don't last forever either.

It is strange that tumblr keeps getting mentioned though, yet no link has been provided. The URLs for the photos aren't coming from tumblr either.

Yeah, it is kind of sketchy after all. If they are private, they may just be trying to figure out where they came from also. It takes time to get lawyers to write something up too.
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic