Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Tegan and Sara
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:37 AM (4,446,251 Views)
Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 06:35 PM
Oct 27 2013, 06:32 PM
Oct 27 2013, 06:20 PM
Are they doing anything today?
You mean press? No, they'll probably fly to Europe today. The first show is on Tuesday and they'll probably want to get a bit rid of the jetlag beforehand.
I heard something about them being in Rhode Island? Is there anyone better at the Internet than I am who can confirm or deny this? Ha.
they are playing an event this girl is there

https://twitter.com/rookieblujay

and these

Brittany Beaulieu ‏@brittanyybetch 5m
IM SO CLOSE TO SEEING TEGAN AND SARA #45minutes #finalcountdown pic.twitter.com/HrjwJmSYhM

Maegan ‏@aimfor_themoon 1h
Waiting for @teganandsara pic.twitter.com/oBeJhFjsFi

Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 06:40 PM
Oct 27 2013, 06:32 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I heard something about them being in Rhode Island? Is there anyone better at the Internet than I am who can confirm or deny this? Ha.

and these

IM SO CLOSE TO SEEING TEGAN AND SARA #45minutes #finalcountdown pic.twitter.com/HrjwJmSYhM

Do you know the name of the event and/or do you see any mention of Lindsey being there?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 06:42 PM
Oct 27 2013, 06:40 PM

and these

Do you know the name of the event and/or do you see any mention of Lindsey being there?
its called what women want,

https://www.facebook.com/wwwexpori

no mention of lindsey
Goto Top

Unregistered

just saw that some gay girl named soak is supporting them. seems like she was chosen cause of that. fucked up
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 06:59 PM
just saw that some gay girl named soak is supporting them. seems like she was chosen cause of that. fucked up
What? Where are you getting this from?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 07:00 PM
check her out and tell me this is a coincidence. yes she sings well but isn't really opening material. she sings slow acoustic songs. those europe concerts are gonna be the gayest event ever. seems weird to me they chose a random 16 yr old
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 07:08 PM
check her out and tell me this is a coincidence. yes she sings well but isn't really opening material. she sings slow acoustic songs. those europe concerts are gonna be the gayest event ever. seems weird to me they chose a random 16 yr old
Well maybe they liked their music...? And it's not a random 16-year-old. She has released 2 EPs which seem to be quite critically acclaimed http://www.soakmusic.net/#!aboutus/c2414

T&S would never choose an opening act based on their sexuality. That's really fucked up and is something T&S would never do. They just artists whose music they think their fans will like. You might not like Soak's music but there are other people who might like it.

And you're talking about the European tour going to be the "gayest event ever" as if it were a bad thing. It seems fantastic to me! :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 07:23 PM

Well maybe they liked their music...? And it's not a random 16-year-old. She has released 2 EPs which seem to be quite critically acclaimed http://www.soakmusic.net/#!aboutus/c2414

T&S would never choose an opening act based on their sexuality. That's really fucked up and is something T&S would never do. They just artists whose music they think their fans will like. You might not like Soak's music but there are other people who might like it.

And you're talking about the European tour going to be the "gayest event ever" as if it were a bad thing. It seems fantastic to me! :D
*they choose artists
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 07:27 AM
Oct 27 2013, 07:21 AM
They've discussed that he would be the sperm donor, or are you guys just assuming this?

And if they have discussed it, did they say whether they would use both her and Lindsey's eggs, or just Lindsey's eggs? I ask because it would be nice to see what Tegan's biological child would look like.

Wow, that sounded kinda creepy. Sorry.
Tegan has mentioned a few times that Jeremy would be her donor. We're not just assuming this. She wants him in her kids' life.

As far as who's eggs it would be/who would carry the baby, Tegan hasn't given a definitive answer. She did say that she'd be happy if Lindsey wanted to carry a baby for them but Tegan never ruled out carrying a baby herself.

And to be honest, the longer they wait, the more likely it is that it's gonna be Tegan who carries their baby.
aah, thank you! I wasn't sure because I don't watch a lot of T&S live videos anymore. Just don't have that kind of time at the moment.
That's nice that they want him to be the donor, or at least are hinting at it. Though, that will almost guarantee that the baby will be short, hehe :P
I would like for them to use one of Tegan's eggs, whether she carries it or not. But that's more because I would like to see what her biological child would look like, haha. Either way, that seems sweet.
Goto Top

Unregistered

They do, however, often choose their friends to open for them or close people. Wouldn't be surprised if she was a little sister of a friend or something. :P

Not that her music is bad. Just that they tend to choose friends and close people to open for them.

Sometimes it turns out well (it made them get close to Fun. after Steel Train opened for them, which gave them more exposure as well). And other times, not so much (Northern state).
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 07:34 PM

They do, however, often choose their friends to open for them or close people. Wouldn't be surprised if she was a little sister of a friend or something. :P

Not that her music is bad. Just that they tend to choose friends and close people to open for them.

Sometimes it turns out well (it made them get close to Fun. after Steel Train opened for them, which gave them more exposure as well). And other times, not so much (Northern state).
They have said that they often choose people they are friends with or people they know to open for them because they want to get along with them and don't want to take strangers on tour with them. It's completely understandable imo.
But it's not the same thing as choosing someone JUST because they are gay. That's stupid and T&S would never do it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

From the Hard Rock Hotel

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Went to bed and woke up and the videos still dont work :( Anyone please?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 09:07 PM
No, I tried with explorer, firefox and chrome and it doesn't work. I know the person who posted must be tired of people asking, but I would be really thankfull if she uploaded it on youtube
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 09:23 PM
Oct 27 2013, 09:07 PM
No, I tried with explorer, firefox and chrome and it doesn't work. I know the person who posted must be tired of people asking, but I would be really thankfull if she uploaded it on youtube
x2, I tried everything I could think of but still can't make it work :-/ it's so frustrating, I've been dying to see it all day. I hope whoever uploaded it will check back and give us a hand.
Goto Top

Unregistered

From today's event in Rhode Island

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 10:32 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
They should always perform with their. They look way more comfortable and I think it's good for women to be seen playing and singing.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 10:34 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
They should always perform with their. They look way more comfortable and I think it's good for women to be seen playing and singing.
Saras new shoes look so shiny :)
They didnt advertise this at all did they, like promote that they would be performing?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

they seem like such goods friends :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 10:40 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
They didnt advertise this at all did they, like promote that they would be performing?
No, they never mentioned it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 10:41 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
I wonder why, I mean you'd think they would want the most people to come and see them, but no one even knew they were going to be playing (well a few people obviously did some how)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 10:45 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
I wonder why, I mean you'd think they would want the most people to come and see them, but no one even knew they were going to be playing (well a few people obviously did some how)
I read on the event's facebook page that it was sold out so no one would have been able to go anyways.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
It was a private show.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 10:51 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
It was a private show.
oh great, makes sense, thankyou!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 12:57 PM
Are the videos working for anybody?
they are not working for anyone :ermm:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 11:13 PM
Oct 27 2013, 12:57 PM
Are the videos working for anybody?
they are not working for anyone :ermm:
my heart hurts, i just wanna watch
Goto Top

Unregistered

whos going to any of their upcoming shows? hopefully we get lots of action online from them, since they are going to many places that they have never been to before. - i think it will put them i good spirits since it will be super exciting for them as it will be there fans, rather than them returning to the same places over and over again
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 11:20 PM
whos going to any of their upcoming shows? hopefully we get lots of action online from them, since they are going to many places that they have never been to before. - i think it will put them i good spirits since it will be super exciting for them as it will be there fans, rather than them returning to the same places over and over again
Im going to their show in the Philippines (I'm from Aus, but making a vacation out of it) and my Mum is going on Business to HongKong at the time of Cockenflap and her company is letting me tag along, so now Im going to that too, and since they announed more China shows, I think we'll take the trip to Shanghai but attempting to buy tickets last night was exhausting as it was all in Chinese lol.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Good lord, some of you have no patience!
I uploaded to Veoh http://www.veoh.com/watch/v6297953737b2E3Wp
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 11:48 PM
THANK YOUUU! You're the best!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 11:50 PM
You are the bestest! :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 27 2013, 11:58 PM
YOU'RE AWESOME!!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aw the way Stacy squeezed Sara's shoulder and Sara smiled and looked at her was so cute :wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 28 2013, 12:51 AM
Aw the way Stacy squeezed Sara's shoulder and Sara smiled and looked at her was so cute :wub:
Adorable ^_^ Thanks to the person who uploaded it! I couldn't watch it yesterday
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 28 2013, 12:38 AM
Oct 27 2013, 11:58 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.veoh.com/watch/v6297953737b2E3Wp
YOU'RE AWESOME!!!
youre the greatest person ever! thankyou!
Does anyone know if they archive the Q&A they apparently did off-air?
Goto Top

6 users reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic