Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Tegan and Sara
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:37 AM (4,237,469 Views)
Unregistered

back to page 1.
Goto Top

Unregistered

sorry there is already a tegan and sara thread here
Goto Top

Unregistered

I can't believe someone deleted the board. All those pictures, all those passive (and so not passive)- agressive bitchfests, all that "insider" information.

...Dirty, un-Christian bastards. -_-

Goto Top

Unregistered

keep this one. the other one managed to get the thread tittle wrong.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Unfortunately.

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:43 AM
*title
Goto Top

Unregistered

So many good photos, gifs/tifs are lost :'(

If maybe somebody didn't see, here's the new interview with Sara, it's really good.
http://stereogum.com/902302/progress-report-tegan-and-sara/franchises/progress-report/

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:44 AM
Dec 13 2011, 09:43 AM
*title
you're right that happens to me too sometimes. i space after the a not before the a when i type too fast.
Goto Top

Unregistered

And now we have only one T&S topic.

I miss those pictures of Tegan...
Goto Top

Unregistered

this is so sad now new people are going to ask so many questions and can't be like "go back __ pages"
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:54 AM
this is so sad now new people are going to ask so many questions and we can't be like "go back __ pages"
^ we
Goto Top

Unregistered

this is so sad now new people are going to ask so many questions and can't be like "go back __ pages"
I know. :(

I saved only a few most important photos and informations.
Goto Top

Unregistered

oh god damn it. The worst possible time for some crazy dyke to shove a grenade up her vag. Did we ever get that full size jacket photo of Tegan?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 10:11 AM
oh god damn it. The worst possible time for some crazy dyke to shove a grenade up her vag. Did we ever get that full size jacket photo of Tegan?
No. Only the small one. :'(
Goto Top

Unregistered

i was really hoping no one would bring that up. can we just forget about that?
Goto Top

Unregistered

I was so scared for a while. i hate going anywhere else on the l chat, i just stick to tegan and sara. l chat is a scary place.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 10:13 AM
i was really hoping no one would bring that up. can we just forget about that?
Hahahaha. aw ur such a qt <3

So anyway I'm trying to trawl through Tumblr to find these photos for which I will die in a fiery blaze of std-ridden penises for wanting to view, however I am a Tumblr-tard and don't know where/how to look. Help?
Goto Top

MCHN
Member Avatar

I just walk back in this threat
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:57 AM
this is so sad now new people are going to ask so many questions and we can't be like "go back __ pages"
^ we
we can directed them here http://web.archive.org/web/20101112093212/http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/1504842/334/ but it only goes up to page 334 which just covers the basics.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I remember when this happened Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 10:48 AM
I remember when this happened Posted Image
we're just 999 pages away!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Man, and I thought the Tegan hack pics were some kind of drama. Sucks big time if the thread's unrecoverable (only thread I visit here on l chat) as it was acually a pretty good database for pics and info. I'm glad I read through it from start to finish three times since it began.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 11:17 AM
Man, and I thought the Tegan hack pics were some kind of drama. Sucks big time if the thread's unrecoverable (only thread I visit here on l chat) as it was acually a pretty good database for pics and info. I'm glad I read through it from start to finish three times since it began.
Seriously. I refreshed my tab and figured the thread had been nuked because of a management request or something, but nope, apparently Glee nuked us all.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 11:33 AM
Seriously. I refreshed my tab and figured the thread had been nuked because of a management request or something, but nope, apparently Glee nuked us all.
Fukken Glee.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I blame Natalie Portman.
Goto Top

Unregistered

What Would Natalie Maines Do?
:D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 11:47 AM
:rofl: i love tegan for having that shirt.
Goto Top

Unregistered

It's funny because just yesterday I deleted a whole bunch of files from my L Chat folder, mostly slabs of text and links that were interesting, thinking "meh, I don't need these, I can always just search the thread. Little did I know what was to come. BRB raiding google cache.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Haha, I always loved doing that. :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

"Glee nuked us all"? What?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 01:01 PM
"Glee nuked us all"? What?
Nvm, got it. Wow, lol.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 12:27 PM
Haha, I always loved doing that. :D
you can pretty easy recovery your files ;) PC Inspector File Recovery 4.0 this program could help :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 11:49 AM
what shirt ? may i see a photo ? :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

okay what the fuck happened?! Did everything get deleted?

I JUST WANT BACK IN THIS THREAD!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 01:12 PM
Dec 13 2011, 11:49 AM
what shirt ? may i see a photo ? :)
The Con DVD. wait a sec I'll make you a screencap.

UGHHH I can't believe everything's lost. This is going to take up so much space, answering questions or whatever instead of just saying 'check back a few pages'
Goto Top

5 users reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic