Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Sophie, Sian and the rest - The Corrie Thread
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:27 AM (333,520 Views)
Foxtrot
Member Avatar

Jan 9 2013, 11:25 PM
Jan 9 2013, 10:47 PM
Foxtrot
Jan 9 2013, 10:31 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Do we know if they get together in the end?
Krissi has hinted they will on Twitter. And we know there's Bistro scenes with S/J and Mandy coming up, so they must be a couple by then.

I think Sophie is being cute in this storyline. Her approach to the romance is more mature than it was to Sian and Amber. She is already starting to appear more adult in some ways.
Yeah, I think everyone has said from the start that they have lasting power - so many storylines are possible when you have two families with a mutual interest (ie, their kids dating!), but also the age gap, and Sophie being more of an adult. Loads of potential

Plus I'm really really coming around to Jenna :) 28 and in Narnia, mon' out love and join the Weatherfield Pride Party! :drink:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Foxtrot
Jan 9 2013, 11:57 PM

Krissi has hinted they will on Twitter. And we know there's Bistro scenes with S/J and Mandy coming up, so they must be a couple by then.

I think Sophie is being cute in this storyline. Her approach to the romance is more mature than it was to Sian and Amber. She is already starting to appear more adult in some ways.
Yeah, I think everyone has said from the start that they have lasting power - so many storylines are possible when you have two families with a mutual interest (ie, their kids dating!), but also the age gap, and Sophie being more of an adult. Loads of potential

Plus I'm really really coming around to Jenna :) 28 and in Narnia, mon' out love and join the Weatherfield Pride Party! :drink:
I hope she comes out very soon.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Foxtrot
Jan 9 2013, 10:31 PM

Do we know if they get together in the end?

When are the bistro scenes?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 10 2013, 01:19 PM

When are the bistro scenes?
I'm not sure, they were filmed a few weeks ago so shouldn't be too long.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't think they'll last. Brooke stated in an interview that Jenna was a love interest not a new girlfriend. Also there were some changes to the script due to the controversy that Jenna is a physiotherapist and their relationship is inappropriate in real life?
I really hope that somewhere in the future, Sian and Sophie will have a reunion. I miss Sian so much :-/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 11 2013, 01:15 AM
I don't think they'll last. Brooke stated in an interview that Jenna was a love interest not a new girlfriend. Also there were some changes to the script due to the controversy that Jenna is a physiotherapist and their relationship is inappropriate in real life?
I really hope that somewhere in the future, Sian and Sophie will have a reunion. I miss Sian so much :-/
Brooke wouldn't say she was a new girlfriend that would be a spoiler. And according to Krissi there's been no changes to the romance part, it was just some of the Physio scenes that were cut.

They will last because they have nothing else to do with the characters. And neither are going anywhere.

S/S are never reuniting. That storyline is over.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jenna and sophie tonight???
Quote Post Goto Top

Foxtrot
Member Avatar

Jan 11 2013, 05:13 PM
I'm assuming tonight will be focusing on Leanne/Nick's wedding for the third fucking time. I'm hoping there will be at least some sort of Sophie/Jenna scene, even if it's only looking across the bar :P I haven't heard any spoilers for tonight.. has anyone?

Unregistered

Foxtrot
Jan 11 2013, 05:31 PM
Jan 11 2013, 05:13 PM
I'm assuming tonight will be focusing on Leanne/Nick's wedding for the third fucking time. I'm hoping there will be at least some sort of Sophie/Jenna scene, even if it's only looking across the bar :P I haven't heard any spoilers for tonight.. has anyone?
Lloyd chats to Sophie to get her version of events over the kiss. But i'm not sure if there will be a s/j scene
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Who is Jenna trying to kid, she's so blatantly gay :rofl: Her denials were terrible, and you tell Lloyd doesn't really believe her. He believes Sophie.

So it looks like it was because Jenna's dad was a bigot that she won't come out. I am wondering if she's ever even had a girlfriend before, she seems really in the closet. She's not had many boyfriends, but she's had them so the girl won't be a 28-year-old virgin. I'm just not sure she will have dated women, and if she has it will have been very secret.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Friday 25th January 8:30pm
Jenna and Lloyd have a heart to heart.

I'm guessing she comes out to him then.
Quote Post Goto Top

Foxtrot
Member Avatar

Jan 11 2013, 09:24 PM

I'm just wondering how Jenna and her job are going to work out. I'm assuming Kevin withdraws the report or something, can't see Jenna driving a taxi hahahahaha

Unregistered

Foxtrot
Jan 11 2013, 10:40 PM
Jan 11 2013, 09:24 PM

I'm just wondering how Jenna and her job are going to work out. I'm assuming Kevin withdraws the report or something, can't see Jenna driving a taxi hahahahaha

Either the charges will get dropped or Sophie will lie and say she made the pass so Jenna will be cleared.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/picturepreviews/mon-21-jan-to-fri-25-jan/

Jenna/Lloyd picture, with caption: Jenna pours her heart out to Lloyd, admitting she's gay and does have feelings for Sophie.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Also really interesting interview with Krissi Bohn about S/J. Tals about J's sexuality etc etc, and a few spoilers for what will happen next.

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/jenna-and-that-kiss/
Quote Post Goto Top

Foxtrot
Member Avatar

Jan 14 2013, 03:50 PM
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/picturepreviews/mon-21-jan-to-fri-25-jan/

Jenna/Lloyd picture, with caption: Jenna pours her heart out to Lloyd, admitting she's gay and does have feelings for Sophie.

Jan 14 2013, 03:57 PM
Also really interesting interview with Krissi Bohn about S/J. Tals about J's sexuality etc etc, and a few spoilers for what will happen next.

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/jenna-and-that-kiss/

Awwww, Sophie's being a grown up and Jenna is smitten. Krissi seems like a lovely woman, I hope she's here for a while :queen:

Unregistered

Corrie will definitely go with a Sophie/Jenna relationship. It's drama too good to waste, the Kevin/Sally reactions will be great viewing. And it gives Sophie and Jenna screen time and storylines. I think Jenna will be sticking around long term and S/J will happen.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Q: Is being gay something she has only just admitted to herself or has she had gay relationships in the past?

A: She’s never had a proper relationship with a woman, she’s had a couple of one night stands and a holiday fling.

Interesting.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 14 2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:

Q: Is being gay something she has only just admitted to herself or has she had gay relationships in the past?

A: She’s never had a proper relationship with a woman, she’s had a couple of one night stands and a holiday fling.

Interesting.
I had wondered if she's had any sexual contact with women at all. The way she reacted the other day to the suggestion she's gay it was obvious she was deeply in the closet, it's not surprising she's barely been with any women.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Monday 21st Jan 7:30
Also, Sally assures Sophie that she believes her story, not Jenna's.

Monday 21st Jan 8:30
Mandy is fuming when Sally tells her to keep Jenna away from Sophie in future

Friday 25th Jan 7:30
Elsewhere, feeling terrible about Jenna being suspended, Sophie tells her that she's going to inform her boss that she instigated the kiss whilst Jenna was entirely innocent. How will Jenna react?

Friday 25th Jan 8:30
Elsewhere, Jenna is touched at Sophie offering to lie for her. But as she pours her heart out to Lloyd, admitting that she's gay and does have feelings for Sophie, will she realise she can't let Sophie take the fall?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 15 2013, 07:20 AM

Elsewhere, feeling terrible about Jenna being suspended, Sophie tells her that she's going to inform her boss that she instigated the kiss whilst Jenna was entirely innocent. How will Jenna react?

Elsewhere, Jenna is touched at Sophie offering to lie for her. But as she pours her heart out to Lloyd, admitting that she's gay and does have feelings for Sophie, will she realise she can't let Sophie take the fall?
i think they will get together in the end
Quote Post Goto Top

Foxtrot
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers, Guest. Looks like next week will be a good week :) !

Unregistered

Foxtrot
Jan 16 2013, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the spoilers, Guest. Looks like next week will be a good week :) !
Excited to see how it all turns out
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 16 2013, 07:59 PM
Jan 15 2013, 07:20 AM

i think they will get together in the end
We already know they will, remember they have Bistro scenes with Mandy. That says a date situation.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Spoiler in All About Soap:

Wednesday 30th January
Sophie and Jenna have an emotional heart to heart.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 17 2013, 04:09 PM

Wednesday 30th January
:fun:
Quote Post Goto Top

Foxtrot
Member Avatar

Wednesday 30th January
Predictions???

I'm thinking Jenna tells Sophie how she feels but they can't be together B-) Drama!! Or they end up arranging a date (then Bistro scenes?)

Unregistered

cant wait.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Foxtrot
Jan 17 2013, 11:12 PM

Wednesday 30th January
Predictions???

I'm thinking Jenna tells Sophie how she feels but they can't be together B-) Drama!! Or they end up arranging a date (then Bistro scenes?)
Hm, I'm not sure. I think that's after they're together, else why would Mandy be there... I don't think you'd arrange a date with your mum there too. Unless she kinda of walks in and sees them together and imposes herself or something. :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2013, 07:26 AM
Foxtrot
Jan 17 2013, 11:12 PM

Wednesday 30th January
Predictions???

Hm, I'm not sure. I think that's after they're together, else why would Mandy be there... I don't think you'd arrange a date with your mum there too. Unless she kinda of walks in and sees them together and imposes herself or something. :P
I think it's after they're together too. It will be a 'meet the parents' situation with Mandy. Unless they're out on a date and Mandy turns up to kick off. But after Sophie offers to clear Jenna and she admits she's gay and did take part in the kiss, then Mandy has no reason to be against Sophie or the relationship. Though she won't like the in-laws :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oh actually, the Bistro date is after Wednesday's episode. Mre spoilers from Soaplife:

Monday 28th Jan:
Jenna goes to her tribunal... Will she tell the truth about her sexuality?

Wednesday 30th Jan:
Sophie has a heart-to-hear talk with Jenna... Will Jenna finally admit her true feelings?

Friday 1st Feb:
Jenna and Sophie go for a meal at the Bistro... Do they have a future together?

So I'm not sure where the Mandy thing occurs... Maybe I got confused with the original twitter post... I can't remember what it was, but maybe Krissi said she was filming with the woman who plays Mandy and Brooke... But not necessarily the same scene...? Oh I dunno.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 18 2013, 03:29 PM
Oh actually, the Bistro date is after Wednesday's episode. Mre spoilers from Soaplife:

Monday 28th Jan:
Jenna goes to her tribunal... Will she tell the truth about her sexuality?

Wednesday 30th Jan:
Sophie has a heart-to-hear talk with Jenna... Will Jenna finally admit her true feelings?

Friday 1st Feb:
Jenna and Sophie go for a meal at the Bistro... Do they have a future together?

So I'm not sure where the Mandy thing occurs... Maybe I got confused with the original twitter post... I can't remember what it was, but maybe Krissi said she was filming with the woman who plays Mandy and Brooke... But not necessarily the same scene...? Oh I dunno.
I thought she said they were both in the Bistro. Either way it's after the heart-to-heart so they obviously do become a couple, that is a date.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Any1 notice where Sophie's hand is headin'
Quote Post Goto Top

Foxtrot
Member Avatar

^ Good on you Sophie :gaypimp: like a true lesbian!

Also, here's a preview of Jenna and Lloyd from Monday's episode

edit: woops, think it's the Friday episode!
Edited by Foxtrot, Jan 20 2013, 12:11 PM.

Unregistered

Foxtrot
Jan 19 2013, 07:14 PM
^ Good on you Sophie :gaypimp: like a true lesbian!

Also, here's a preview of Jenna and Lloyd from Monday's episode
Excited to see how this turns out
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply