Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
German Soccer Ladies
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:23 AM (3,926,211 Views)
Unregistered

Linda's legs

Posted Image

The Tummy That Launched A Thread

Posted Image

Goto Top

Unregistered

I feel like I don't have the nerves to stand all the same old pics and odd questions again.

Any one who feels the same?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 02:08 PM
I feel like I don't have the nerves to stand all the same old pics and odd questions again.

Me,too but I think It's inevitable under this situation
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 02:08 PM

Well I can understand that, but if this thread is going to go in a new direction what direction is that going to be? I'm not trying to be snarky. I am actually interested in ideas people might have.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

new direction

New direction - my ass

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Good thing is we know can post all the Hamster pics again! Enjoy!

:P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 12:59 PM
Done, now the rest, so nobody else has to. If they can't restore the thread, I'll serve as the archive.
Stored about 90 %. And some of the remaining pages will follow as soon as Google Cache unblocks me (blocked me because of too much traffic).
So we just need some webspace (1 GB) somewhere. I think I'll try some online file storage tomorrow.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Inka and Simon
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

http://xtranews.de/imagedesk/index.php/FCR01-Duisburg/goldenes-buch-rathaus
Goto Top

Unregistered

Since we are only at page 2 and it's quite an easy number to remember, can I suggest that we put in a glossary or set of FAQ's at this point so that when it gets back to page 380 something and someone asks what does JSC stand for? Who is the hamster? Who is Felix and does she really like older women? Who in the national team is gay? Who is Neid having sex with this week? Why is Schmidt/Laudehr/Bajramaj wearing that uniform? What percentage of the German footballing population has Inka slept with (and is it higher than Neid)? We can simply tell them to go to page 2 then come back rather than slapping our hands on our foreheads and getting angry.

P.s. JSC's, Grandma really does love you and has got you all some lovely Christmas presents. When she works out how to use this Internet thingy she might even post them :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 03:20 PM
Since we are only at page 2 and it's quite an easy number to remember, can I suggest that we put in a glossary or set of FAQ's at this point so that when it gets back to page 380 something and someone asks what does JSC stand for? Who is the hamster? Who is Felix and does she really like older women? Who in the national team is gay? Who is Neid having sex with this week? Why is Schmidt/Laudehr/Bajramaj wearing that uniform? What percentage of the German footballing population has Inka slept with (and is it higher than Neid)? We can simply tell them to go to page 2 then come back rather than slapping our hands on our foreheads and getting angry.

P.s. JSC's, Grandma really does love you and has got you all some lovely Christmas presents. When she works out how to use this Internet thingy she might even post them :)
Good shout. I'll just go ahead and make a list of players most frequently crushed on so people have an idea of what they're getting into when they come here.

Not in order, at least not intentionally: Simone Laudehr, Bianca Schmidt, Tabea Kemme, the Hamster (err, Jackie Groenen), Landis (Jessica Landstrom), Felix (Anna Felicitas Sarholz), Viola Odebrecht, Linda Bresonik, Saskia Bartusiak (kinda)...who am I forgetting?

Goto Top

Unregistered

Babett Peter is also a hottie.
Goto Top

Unregistered

ok, the board got deleted, that´s sad.. :crybaby: i hope some eye candy i posted yesterday will make you happy again!! ;) it´s julia simic and selina wagner and their playboy shoots from earlier this year!

so if you like this pics below and they make you all :$ , click on the spoiler sections and they will make you all ::horney:: !! :lol:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

(i can only post 5 pics, the next post will show the rest)
Goto Top

MadameZoe

this is pissing me off right now some very poor person needs attention or what?! well done bitch!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

as promised more simic and wagner.. :wub:

Spoiler: click to toggle
Goto Top

Unregistered

Please don't call me retardet, but how do I post images?
-_-
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 03:55 PM
-_-
When you post, there's a button that says "Image", press it and insert the link to your image. Or, you can simply write [IMG]linkgoeshere.jpg[/IMG]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 03:55 PM
-_-
you have to save it on your pc. then upload it via tinypic (or imageshack). i´ll go with tinypic. then copy the driect link and fill it in the image button next to spoiler, link etc. then post.. ;) hope it helps..

if you do it with the original image url, it happens often that the pics wont appear, so you are on the safe side this way.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
The day TLC stood still.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 04:52 PM
Posted Image
The day TLC stood still.
Dunja in the background :bowdown:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dear internet-archive person, first of all let me say to you that you are awesome! So we have every page from 1-400 saved somewhere? :wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 03:20 PM

Your hilarious. and brilliant. Being as I have a thing for Inka I will try and conquer the daunting task of writing her story.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Soo , now that i learn how to post pics..

here's some Babs & Bianca for you... :love:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

invited
Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 02:52 PM
Quote:

new direction

New direction - my ass

Posted Image
I want that job :P
Lindaaaa!! : Kissass:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

FUCK - cant seem to post this pic of Bianca, with a pretty girl beside her with her hand on her knee. I have uploaded to ImageShack - the ref is

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/815/tumblrlvu3q4l6jx1qf2bdt.png/

Anyone help?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 10:43 AM
Dec 13 2011, 10:41 AM
Dec 13 2011, 10:28 AM
You anybody tell me, what was writen since last evening, please? The last post i read, was that Mrs. X is smoking and wearing white socks.
Last thing I read Natze and Thunebro are you know :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
umm that's a confirmed fact!
WHO confirmed it?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Reference for the uninitiated: The Story of Inka

Inka was in a relationship with Martina Voss when Voss was captain of the German National Team. Voss and Inka had some kind of major argument. Voss made up and excuse to leave the team to get away from Inka. The coach granted Voss leave. The coach found out that the excuse was a lie and Voss was never recalled to the German National Team. The incident ended her career . She was also outed publicly. Apparently she was magically made straight as a result. She had a son as a result of one relationship and then later married a really rich dude named Tecklenburg who is involved with football in Germany as well.

Inka then became involved with Linda Bresonik when Bresonik was 16 years old or perhaps even younger. They were together for five years. Inka began an affair with a male colleague named Holger Fach. She left Linda for Fach. Linda was crushed by the loss of her first love and begged Inka to return. Inka's relationship with Fach did not last long and Inka did go back to Linda. A detail often forgotten in this story. It was Linda who then left Inka after the reconciliation failed. Linda then begins a relationship with none other than HOLGER FACH. I have read that according to Fach his relationship with Linda began when the two starting meeting for coffee. Linda was with Fach for a couple of years I believe. The yellow press in Germany found out about this drama and reported this as the Bizarre Lesbian Love Triangle. Linda and Inka have both stated that the outing and press coverage was very painful and they remain bitter towards the yellow press because of it.

While Linda was with Fach Inka was repeatedly asked about them. At one point she stated once, "ENOUGH! If they are happy let them be happy." It was also during this time that a press article referred to bundesliga player Patti Hanacek as Inka's life partner. I have only seen one reference to this although I haven't looked too hard.

In 2008 Linda joined FCR Duisburg, apparently no longer involved with Fach, thus becoming the teammate of her former partner Inka Grings. A woman she had once said she could never play on the same team with ever again. The woman hired to coach the team at this time was none other than Martina Voss. The three appear to be at peace with each other. During a documentary about homosexuality in football Linda becomes teary eyed and upset. It is Voss that goes to comfort her. Inka and Linda have by all appearances have forgiven each other for whatever pain and hurt that transpired between them and are often photographed hanging out together while on national team duty. Voss was fired as FCR's coach towards the end of last season. Inka read a statement at a press conference about the firing praising Voss and thanking her for everything she has done for women's football in Germany.

In 2009 Inka was nominated for FIFA World Player of The Year. She brought with her to the awards ceremony her mother and Sonja Fuss long time German National Team Defender and two time world cup champion. It was at that time that Inka's relationship with Fuss came to light. Exactly how long they have been together is not known. They shared a house in Cologne before they transferred together to play for FC Zurich this year. They are fairly open about their relationship although they have never confirmed it in any public interview. During the last world cup Inka did state that she was in a long term relationship and was very happy although she declined to say who with.

During the last world cup Inka talked about being immature in her youth. She acknowledged that her life she has taken some detours. She also discussed that the death of her father by cancer in 2006 sent her life into a tail spin and contributed to some of the poor decisions she made at that time.

This is the story as best I know it. I am sorry for whatever parts of it I have gotten wrong.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 03:32 PM
Not in order, at least not intentionally: Simone Laudehr, Bianca Schmidt, Tabea Kemme, the Hamster (err, Jackie Groenen), Landis (Jessica Landstrom), Felix (Anna Felicitas Sarholz), Viola Odebrecht, Linda Bresonik, Saskia Bartusiak (kinda)...who am I forgetting?
Dec 13 2011, 03:40 PM
Babett Peter is also a hottie.

Inka Grings & Sonja Fuss :wub:
or maybe also patricia hanebeck, josephine henning, kim kulig ... dunno
and i personally would add rebecca smith ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 03:00 PM
Dec 13 2011, 12:59 PM
Done, now the rest, so nobody else has to. If they can't restore the thread, I'll serve as the archive.
Stored about 90 %. And some of the remaining pages will follow as soon as Google Cache unblocks me (blocked me because of too much traffic).
So we just need some webspace (1 GB) somewhere. I think I'll try some online file storage tomorrow.
Could u may be post the few pages from yesterday here again? should be 196 and up... google says error to me
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 06:26 PM
FUCK - cant seem to post this pic of Bianca, with a pretty girl beside her with her hand on her knee. I have uploaded to ImageShack - the ref is

Anyone help?
I had some trouble posting pics from imageshack this morning too. I have been doing it for a long time so its not like I don't know how. Maybe the technology goblins are still bedeviling us.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 06:26 PM

Anyone help?
Try this, my friend:

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 07:20 PM
Try this, my friend:

I right-clicked on the pic (view image), and used the URL generated that way.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Actually, there are 2 girls with their hands on Schmidti's knee.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 06:09 PM

Posted Image
As an insider, I can assure you that she's into fisting. Big time. And that's a confirmed fact.
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic