Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Rizzoli and Isles
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:08 AM (2,497,850 Views)
Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:36 PM
Apr 4 2012, 05:35 PM
Apr 4 2012, 05:34 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted ImagePosted Image
:bowdown: :faint:

Thanks
I can't help but notice Maura's perfectly manicured finger nails...good for surgical gloves...good for sexing. Win-Win.
Sasha said somewhere that she has to get frequent manicures because otherwise she bites her nails. Ever since I read that, I've developed some sorta fixation on her fingers :$

Also, on every show I've seen her in, she has a perfect manicure. Guess she wasn't kidding.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:44 PM
Posted Image
I love Hoyt.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:41 PM
Apr 4 2012, 05:39 PM
Apr 4 2012, 05:38 PM

x1000
I love their height difference. I find it so hot. I love that Maura has to look up at Jane in this scene *sigh*
:faint:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:20 PM
Apr 4 2012, 05:18 PM

The infamous gay camera. Of course.
I love how Maura licks her lips in the first gif.
Posted Image

Can't for the life of me find the fudge clusters one...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:48 PM

Posted Image

I love the way that Jane kind of roughly pulls Maura back to her.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Bass Isles
Apr 4 2012, 02:14 PM
Jo Friday Rizzoli
Apr 4 2012, 02:05 PM
Bass Isles
Apr 4 2012, 02:03 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepMaura boobie pictures
What's a tortoise? You lost me there. Don't you want to be a ninja? There's no such thing as a ninja tortoise. That's silly Bass.
Jo,a tortoise is the interesting creature that I am,that's what Maura thinks of me.

Ninja tortoise? Oh you mean those animated turtles that we watch on television? I think I would look good in one of those outfits.
OK, fuck whoever posted this link over on tumblr and twitter. Along with straight trolls we're getting invaded by lame role players who think they're funny.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Hey now...Sasha's got some swagger too

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:49 PM
Bass Isles
Jo Friday Rizzoli

Jo,a tortoise is the interesting creature that I am,that's what Maura thinks of me.

Ninja tortoise? Oh you mean those animated turtles that we watch on television? I think I would look good in one of those outfits.
OK, fuck whoever posted this link over on tumblr and twitter. Along with straight trolls we're getting invaded by lame role players who think they're funny.
Huh? Bass Isles is been here for months. If she's the same Bass Isles.
Goto Top

Queen_GC
Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:48 PM

Posted Image

I love the fudge clusters one. I think it was the first time I noticed her dimple when she licked her lips and I thought it was so cute. :wub: ...
Goto Top

Unregistered

*has been
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:49 PM
Bass Isles
Jo Friday Rizzoli

That's funny...cause I've been here as a contributor for a long time.

We're passing the time till something new comes along.

- Jo
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:50 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kate Todd was a BAMF.
Goto Top

Queen_GC
Unregistered

Posted Image
This is probably my favorite outfit of Maura's. Between the swagger and my love for leather(I blamed Eliza Dushku on Buffy for that one) I just love it. It's badass and still fem...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:54 PM

Posted Image
Kate Todd was a BAMF.
Also, I thank whoever made the decision to leave that shirt unbuttoned all the way down like that. UNF.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Queen_GC
Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:58 PM
Posted Image
:wub: ...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

I'd like to just fall asleep right there...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:23 PM
I don't even know what she's trying to communicate in the first gif.
That she digs Maura's lip-lick?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 04:18 PM
Apr 4 2012, 03:59 PM
Apr 4 2012, 03:56 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I might be naive but I prefer Sasha's behavior. Maybe she thinks the same as Angie but she has de decency not to say anything.
Might be stupid of me but I'd rather see Sasha being hypocritical and PC than Angie being honest and standing by her opinion but being disrespectful to her fan base who actually don't care and who are probably gonna support her and RT her.
You're right, Sasha seems much more aware and seems to care how her words come across. She at least seems to think before she speaks.
Sasha "magic gay camera" and "going to the bathroom together makes you gay" Alexander?
Goto Top

Jo Friday Rizzoli
Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 06:01 PM

You're right, Sasha seems much more aware and seems to care how her words come across. She at least seems to think before she speaks.
Sasha "magic gay camera" and "going to the bathroom together makes you gay" Alexander?
Oh the bathroom thing on Kimmel? Yeah...I'll give you that. Idiot answer.
Goto Top

Unregistered

IKR? :rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jo Friday Rizzoli
Apr 4 2012, 06:03 PM

Oh the bathroom thing on Kimmel? Yeah...I'll give you that. Idiot answer.
:rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 05:59 PM
I'd rather be wide awake and motorboatin'.
Goto Top

Jo Friday Rizzoli
Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 06:05 PM
That comes before...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Well, better than Jane + Casey=❤❤❤❤ on twitter. I get it to a point in official interviews because you don't want to beg pigeonholed, but on twitter and something like that is much, much worse. Especially when it's your character the one that people think is hay and has been portrayed in a certain way in S2.
Goto Top

Unregistered

^ won't to be
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 06:06 PM

Well, better than Jane + Casey=❤❤❤❤ on twitter. I get it to a point in official interviews because you don't want to beg pigeonholed, but on twitter and something like that is much, much worse. Especially when it's your character the one that people think is hay and has been portrayed in a certain way in S2.
Oh, please. Sasha has said on more than a few occasions on twitter how much she loves the Father Brophy storyline and that she would love for that to play out on the show. She, too, knows about the lesbian following and that most of her followers ship rizzles but she still tweeted more than once that she wants the Brophy story on the show.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jo Friday Rizzoli
That comes before...
Before what?
Goto Top

Jo Friday Rizzoli
Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 06:11 PM
Jo Friday Rizzoli

That comes before...
Before what?
lol...have you never tired yourself out from sex that you've just collapsed on top of your lover and passed out?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jo Friday Rizzoli
Apr 4 2012, 06:12 PM
Apr 4 2012, 06:11 PM
Jo Friday Rizzoli

Before what?
lol...have you never tired yourself out from sex that you've just collapsed on top of your lover and passed out?
:lol:
Goto Top

Jo Friday Rizzoli
Unregistered

Apr 4 2012, 06:10 PM

Oh, please. Sasha has said on more than a few occasions on twitter how much she loves the Father Brophy storyline and that she would love for that to play out on the show. She, too, knows about the lesbian following and that most of her followers ship rizzles but she still tweeted more than once that she wants the Brophy story on the show.
The Father Brophy story is fucked up...but wouldn't you as an actress want something scandalous and meatier to try doing on screen? She obviously is aware that gayzzoli is a no-go...what's the next biggest splash she could make to give her screen time that's been monopolized by Rizzoli and family?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jo Friday Rizzoli
Apr 4 2012, 06:14 PM

The Father Brophy story is fucked up...but wouldn't you as an actress want something scandalous and meatier to try doing on screen? She obviously is aware that gayzzoli is a no-go...what's the next biggest splash she could make to give her screen time that's been monopolized by Rizzoli and family?
That's not the point here. The OP was pointing out that Angie tweeted about Casey and how bad that was because most viewers ship rizzles. Well, Sasha did the exact same thing when she tweeted about Brophy even though she knows that her followers want rizzles, too.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jo Friday Rizzoli
Apr 4 2012, 06:14 PM

I think it just shows that she has really great boobs and really bad taste.
Goto Top

Unregistered

RIZZOLI & ISLES: BACK IN PRODUCTION VIDEO
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic