Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Rizzoli and Isles
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:08 AM (2,406,229 Views)
Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 07:05 PM
Mar 13 2012, 06:54 PM
Mar 13 2012, 06:47 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep himPosted Image
She's writing the show like your average ABC/Lifetime soap-opera, where women are catty, plots are written over characters, all they do is talk about men, chase cocks, men are good caring human beings and so on. The only thing missing is high fashion talk. Generally these shows are written by women or gay men. Here we have the former.
SandtC was all about straight women getting laid, but honestly I don't think it was a bad show. It was more entertaining than RandI. Plus those ladies really had each other's backs. I think it also worked because the character's individual story lines were fairly well written and acted. I didn't watch the show all that much, but I never found myself thinking: Oh, it's just Miranda? BORRING. Get Samantha and Carrie back on screen!

Conversely when I watch RandI and I get Rizzoli without the Isles or Isles sans Rizzoli, my attention wanders. It's boring.
I'm the op. I completely agree with you. But in fact I wrote your ABC/Lifetime soap-opera, not HBO comedy. As you said , they never did to each other the crap that Jane and Maura did nor they were so immature towards each other. Never. That show was very, very good-written. I've seen every episode multiple times and I've never ask myself "WTF is Carrie doing? she would have never done that!"
Goto Top

Unregistered

^ lol Those are some of the most unsexy celeb photo leaks I have ever seen. The gleetards must be wetting themselves from excitement.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 07:04 PM
Mar 13 2012, 06:35 PM
Posted Image
not that it means much but they're wearing the same clothes from the s2 finale. :hmmm:
Posted Image
I've posted this before and IMO the season 3 premiere picks up right where season 2 ended.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 07:03 PM
T820
Mar 13 2012, 06:09 PM
Mar 13 2012, 05:56 PM
Lmao so curiosity got the best of me and I just read another side for episode 2. And all I can say is WTF?
I could post it here for you guys, if you want. But it kinda gives away the ending for episode 2 LOL

Random question but these sides are like drafts right? So they may or may not make it into the show? I ask because of reasons.
I'd like to know, but you can put it behind a spoiler cut so it doesn't ruin it for anyone else.
I'd like to know, too, please. Put it behind a spoiler tag if you like.

And the sides most of the time don't make it into the episode so they are not considered spoilers.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 03:31 AM
Mar 12 2012, 06:54 PM
Mar 12 2012, 05:14 PM
Is there a video link for this ? (Sasha totally checked out Angie :) )
I'm sure Angie gets checked out by straight girls all the time. A lot of times they're drawn to people with masculine energy or characteristics. Now I'm not saying Angie looks like a man, buuuut she's more handsome than she is pretty. Even more so as she gets older. Just look at her.

Posted Image

block out the hair, earrings, boobs, etc. and you can see how she could easily pass for leading man material. Combine that with her deep ass voice and energizer battery energy and she probably has straight chicks fall all over her all the time...at least until she starts to blab about her "values". That's the ultimate cold shower.
WHAT!!?? AH has "Values" that she lives by?? How terrible of her. Just because you don't agree with her values doesn't make them wrong.
Goto Top

Unregistered

So i take it the general consesus is that i should post the sides? I'm away from my house right now so give me like an hour.

In the meantime, does anyone know how to upload pdf files? Because thats the format the side is in.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 07:37 PM
So i take it the general consesus is that i should post the sides? I'm away from my house right now so give me like an hour.

In the meantime, does anyone know how to upload pdf files? Because thats the format the side is in.
There is no way to determine 'general consensus'. My guess is don't print them because they seem totally irrelevant. Made up shit. There is too much junk on this board as it is.
Goto Top

Queen_GC
Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 07:43 PM

There is no way to determine 'general consensus'. My guess is don't print them because they seem totally irrelevant. Made up shit. There is too much junk on this board as it is.
Other posters requested it so, if you don't want to see it, skip over it...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 07:35 PM
Mar 12 2012, 06:54 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://rizzlesarmy.tumblr.com/post/19166623519
I'm sure Angie gets checked out by straight girls all the time. A lot of times they're drawn to people with masculine energy or characteristics. Now I'm not saying Angie looks like a man, buuuut she's more handsome than she is pretty. Even more so as she gets older. Just look at her.

Posted Image

block out the hair, earrings, boobs, etc. and you can see how she could easily pass for leading man material. Combine that with her deep ass voice and energizer battery energy and she probably has straight chicks fall all over her all the time...at least until she starts to blab about her "values". That's the ultimate cold shower.
WHAT!!?? AH has "Values" that she lives by?? How terrible of her. Just because you don't agree with her values doesn't make them wrong.
Captain save a ho to the rescue, huh? I never said her "values" are wrong, so you can stop trying to start an argument.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Great. Can't wait although the sides change constantly and sometimes don't make it into an episode, I'm curious to see them.

Don't know about the pdf files. Can't you just copy and paste the sides?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Queen_GC
Mar 13 2012, 07:45 PM
Mar 13 2012, 07:43 PM

Other posters requested it so, if you don't want to see it, skip over it...
I agree. A few posters said yes, they want to see them. If they are put behind a spoiler tag, the posters that don't want to read them can just skip over them.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 07:45 PM
Mar 13 2012, 07:35 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://rizzlesarmy.tumblr.com/post/19166623519Posted Image

Captain save a ho to the rescue, huh? I never said her "values" are wrong, so you can stop trying to start an argument.
welllllllllll you sure sound like you don't like her "values" just sayin...with the "cold shower" comment.
Goto Top

Queen_GC
Unregistered

I liked this oneshot fic. Guess people really are shipping Frostie :lol: ...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Alright here are some of the sides from season 2. I uploaded them in sections and put them under two spoiler tags because the maximum amount of images allowed is 5. If you don't wanna read them, then just skip over these and move on. So um.... lol, enjoy. Oh btw, Tommy is back. Just FYI. Well, according to these, he is. Could change.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Cont'd...

Goto Top

Unregistered

Cont'd here:

Discuss? :spy:
Goto Top

Unregistered

^^ Typo. I meant season 3, not season 2.
-____-
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 09:05 PM
Cont'd here:

:P Give us more!!!!!please?
Goto Top

Unregistered

:rofl: :rofl: Are you fucking kidding me???

Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 09:07 PM
Cont'd here:

Yes, more, please.

NGL, I sort of got all fangirly that Jane was watching over a hurt Maura while she tried to rest. *squeee*
I also liked that Maura in her state told Jane to tell her mother that they are friends again. So it seems that Ma Rizzoli plays a part in the first episode when Jane and Maura aren't talking.

As for Tommeh, meh! I truly believe that his only role will be to comfort Maura since she won't have Jane in the first few episodes. He knows about Doyle so she confides in him. I don't believe he'll be a love interest. If Tamaro is smart she'll use him to get Jane and Maura together again.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 09:24 PM
Cont'd here:

Yes, more, please.

NGL, I sort of got all fangirly that Jane was watching over a hurt Maura while she tried to rest. *squeee*
I also liked that Maura in her state told Jane to tell her mother that they are friends again. So it seems that Ma Rizzoli plays a part in the first episode when Jane and Maura aren't talking.

As for Tommeh, meh! I truly believe that his only role will be to comfort Maura since she won't have Jane in the first few episodes. He knows about Doyle so she confides in him. I don't believe he'll be a love interest. If Tamaro is smart she'll use him to get Jane and Maura together again.
I love the camping dream :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 09:28 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Yes, more, please.

I love the camping dream :P
:lol: Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. That was cute. And Maura dreamed she voted for Jane as sweetest camper. Could they be any more gay?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Cont'd here:

:wtf:
Morse code? I feel bad for SA. Cyborg!Maura is in full effect now.
Thanks for sharing with us op ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Cont'd here:

I actually didn't mind it. I thought it was cute.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 09:57 PM
Cont'd here:

:wtf:
Morse code? I feel bad for SA. Cyborg!Maura is in full effect now.
Thanks for sharing with us op ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

May I just say SQUEE!!!!. Protective Jane..delerious Maura fretting that ma rizzoli doesn't think they are friends...Jane voted sweetest camper. Me likee. Nos let the Bertha downers piss on my parade. Bring it on moonblood wolfmother...I dare ya.
Goto Top

Unregistered

About the sides. Can I just say

Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:

I just think that Tamaro is trying to make their friendship as something cute, nice, sanitized, if you get what I mean. You know, something like the pillow fight. A little childish in a sense. Does it make sense? An in order to do that, everything has to be devoid of anything raw, gritty, sexual, real. Like a Disney movie. Like last year Angela living with Maura and bright light.

Do you remember the article she linked? Like that. Very sisterhood-ish.
Goto Top

Unregistered

^ sorry for the quote tag
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 13 2012, 11:36 PM
Mar 13 2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:

I just think that Tamaro is trying to make their friendship as something cute, nice, sanitized, if you get what I mean. You know, something like the pillow fight. A little childish in a sense. Does it make sense? An in order to do that, everything has to be devoid of anything raw, gritty, sexual, real. Like a Disney movie. Like last year Angela living with Maura and bright light.

Do you remember the article she linked? Like that. Very sisterhood-ish.
I think I need to create a poll and just ask, 'Who eyefucks looks at their sister like Jane and Maura look at each other?' :eyeroll:
Goto Top

T820
Member Avatar

Cont'd here:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Alright here are some of the sides from season 2. I uploaded them in sections and put them under two spoiler tags because the maximum amount of images allowed is 5. If you don't wanna read them, then just skip over these and move on. So um.... lol, enjoy. Oh btw, Tommy is back. Just FYI. Well, according to these, he is. Could change.

Cont'd...

Wow, that reads like fanfic. If there was any justice, Maura and Jane would get out alive, go home, and fuck like bunnies for the rest of the week.
Goto Top

Unregistered

T820
Mar 13 2012, 11:46 PM
Cont'd here:

Goto Top

Unregistered

http://normal-is-overratedx.tumblr.com/post/19262486263/life-long-best-friends-forever-did-you-mean :eyeroll:
Goto Top

Unregistered

:rofl: :rofl: Are you fucking kidding me???

Oh stfu!!She is delirious? give her a break. :eyeroll:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Cont'd here:

MoRE!! Please?
Goto Top

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic