Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Rizzoli and Isles
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:08 AM (2,437,959 Views)
Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 02:30 AM
Feb 18 2012, 02:16 AM
Feb 17 2012, 05:51 PM
That "sashanista" crap is almost as vom inducing as the "Twangel" bullshit.
Actually the "Twangel" bullshit, as you call it, was inspired and encouraged by Angie Harmon herself.

I don't think Angie's ideas are bullshit, I find them quite hilarious and fun in fact.
I don't think she really thinks about what she says before she says it, if that makes sense. She just spits conservative shit and sometimes that's okay but to have Bill O'Riley on a fucking show with a huge queer viewership is sort of in bad taste.
As much as I loathe her, it wasn't her that decided to have BOR on the show. Why? Because she doesn't have that power. That was all JT doing. Had she been a producer, even if in a limited form, I would agree with you, but she isn't. Blame JT who actually worked with BOR.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 01:37 AM
Feb 18 2012, 01:10 AM
And WTF is with admhawthorne thinking she's the fandom Queen Bee...if ever anyone needed a bitchslap back to reality.
In every fandom there always seems to be one or more people who "take over" and become the one everyone worships as the Queen Bee. Back in the Xena days, as far as fanfic, it was Melissa Good, who was practically beatified by the fandom and eventually wrote an episode. Maybe some of the ff writers are hoping for the same?

Then there are the whackjobs who ruin it for the normal/sane fans. Any Xena fans out there who remember Lord Nelson, the Pink Ladies, and Ephany, aka "the girl who kicked Lucy out of the chatroom?"

And as far as Googlemouth, x3 on the bad impression. One time I left a review, saying I liked the story and btw, you made a reference to X and it was actually Y, and she wrote back an incredibly offensive response...saying something along the line that "even she" misses something occasionally, like a broken record skipping and I should ask my parents or grandparents what that means. It really pissed me off because I am probably older than her so I know perfectly well what a broken record is, and that out of my 2 parents and 4 grandparents, only 1 of them is still living...I just thought that was a really rude thing to say to someone, so I wrote her back saying exactly that and that not every reader is some fawning teenybopper. She replied but I didn't even bother reading the response.

Oh and one more thing...she and admhawthorne and others who churn out story after story...don't those people have jobs?! Or school?!
[/quote]Out of morbid curiosity I just went and looked at Admhawthorne's profile and randomly clicked on a story, however it led with a whole chapter dedicated to Jane taking a bath. I guess that's what happens when you have the sheer volume some of these people churn out. Full disclosure I write fanfic and if I write a long one it takes up WAY too much of my time and energy, and I still think I write pretty fast.

Ditto to the complaints about both peen fic and overly butch Jane, which just amounts to her being out of character. I admit I even get a bit turned off if there are strap on stories where they call it "cock" too many times - but maybe that's just because I start picturing actual dick.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 02:33 AM
Feb 18 2012, 01:41 AM
Feb 17 2012, 11:38 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I could be forgiving if she was at least hot....shallow...I know, don't care.
Who is the hottest fanfic writer in this fandom? I mean most of 'em post pics and shit.
Well if you know they post pics you must have some idea. Enlighten those of us that don't bother with twitter or wherever this takes place.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

C'mon, this twitter worshipping of the actresses is cringeworthy. I get wanting to communicate with them and have funny tweets with them, but any other thing beyond that is ugh. I guess fandom is not my cup of tea, I've never worshipped singers either, and many people do that.

I agree. And some of the things people tweet to them... so much second-hand embarrassment. This whole twitter thing (unfortunately) kinda exists for most fandoms though, complete with the silly names and stuff.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 17 2012, 09:28 AM

And WTF is with admhawthorne thinking she's the fandom Queen Bee...if ever anyone needed a bitchslap back to reality.
Thank you for saying exactly what I've been thinking.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 02:59 AM

Thank you for saying exactly what I've been thinking.
Some of us like a little meat on the bones....she's not bad looking. I don't follow a lot of the ff writers, check in on twitter every now and then....have a sneaking suspicion most of the fandom are jailbait or unfortunate trolls. Based on some of the smut, unfortunate...virgin trolls. Happy to be shown wrong though.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 01:38 AM
I was really young in my Xena days, so I don't remember the Ephany thing - how did she kick Lucy out of the chatroom?! I do remember occasionally chatting with Monkeyboy on AOL, but like I said, I was a kid back then so my memory is a little foggy.
I think it was when Lucy was in the hospital after she fell off the horse in the parking lot of the Leno show. She was bored and went into some chat room using the screen name "Hercules" or some variation and was messing with everyone, dissing Xena, and this Ephany chick kicked her out.

I can't remember if she said she was Lucy and they didn't believe her, or was just getting obnoxious and they booted her.

And I can't even imagine how bad (i.e. freaky/tons of secondhand embarrasment) things would have been if Twitter was around back then. Yikes.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

10. When Jane "growls"

:lol: :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Who is the hottest fanfic writer in this fandom? I mean most of 'em post pics and shit.
Kind of subjective isn't it? I mean, you like femme, butch?
Goto Top

Unregistered

I think sapphire smoke is pretty hot in a gothy sort of way.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 05:03 AM

I think sapphire smoke is pretty hot in a gothy sort of way.
Who's that? Link to fics/pic of her :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

I lurk on twitter. Crackinois...totally hot. Rizzlesordeath also really cute.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 05:26 AM

I lurk on twitter. Crackinois...totally hot. Rizzlesordeath also really cute.
Crackinois, is that you? LOL no I'm totally kidding. Yeah, she's hot. givemerizzlesordeath is adorable too. She's also really sweet, I've talked to her on Tumblr a few times. I also think Snuff's pretty cute... >_>
Sapphire Smoke is probably the hottest fic writer in the fandom. I mean, UNF. Here's her page. Her pic is there as soon as you scroll down. She used to write R&I fic but, like every good fanfic writer, she scrammed as soon as Season Shit-- i mean Season Two.. began.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Okay, how about the hottest fics in the fandom? We've all gotta get through the hiatus, and right now hot!fics seem like the answer to me... Any recommendations?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 07:41 AM
Okay, how about the hottest fics in the fandom? We've all gotta get through the hiatus, and right now hot!fics seem like the answer to me... Any recommendations?
There was a really hot fic that had Maura showing Jane either a tattoo or a piercing. I can't remember the name but it took place in Maura's office during a heat wave.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 02:57 AM
Quote:

C'mon, this twitter worshipping of the actresses is cringeworthy. I get wanting to communicate with them and have funny tweets with them, but any other thing beyond that is ugh. I guess fandom is not my cup of tea, I've never worshipped singers either, and many people do that.

I agree. And some of the things people tweet to them... so much second-hand embarrassment. This whole twitter thing (unfortunately) kinda exists for most fandoms though, complete with the silly names and stuff.
ITA. The shit that is tweeted to them is totally embarrassing. And that doesn't happen to just Angie and Sasha. That goes for every celebrity on twitter. I guess it's to be expected, of course, but some people don't know that they are overstepping their boundaries.

What I find to be even creepier are some people on twitter that stalk their twitter feeds and talk about everything they have posted. I mean, the only thing they tweet about are the celebrities. And what adds to the creepiness is that these stalkers, for the most part, are women in their late 30's.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 08:01 AM
Feb 18 2012, 07:41 AM
There was a really hot fic that had Maura showing Jane either a tattoo or a piercing. I can't remember the name but it took place in Maura's office during a heat wave.
I'm pretty sure you mean this one... The One with the Piercing By Anamatics

Crackinois and Snuff have some pretty hot fics. On my phone right now so I honestly can't be bothered looking them up.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Hottest fic for me is Words and Actions. Hands down.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Pick one...any one. All good.

Crackinois

turtleback
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 02:35 AM
Feb 18 2012, 02:16 AM

I don't think she really thinks about what she says before she says it, if that makes sense. She just spits conservative shit and sometimes that's okay but to have Bill O'Riley on a fucking show with a huge queer viewership is sort of in bad taste.
As much as I loathe her, it wasn't her that decided to have BOR on the show. Why? Because she doesn't have that power. That was all JT doing. Had she been a producer, even if in a limited form, I would agree with you, but she isn't. Blame JT who actually worked with BOR.
Speaking of Bill. Maybe he ain't so bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vZ_M3_ffrw
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 02:40 PM
x10,000

It's the only fic I can read over again and still love it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 05:00 PM
x10,000

Can you give me the link? please :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 05:10 PM
x10,000

Words and Actions

Here you go, sweetie! Be sure and bookmark it. You're going to want to read it again. :lol:
Goto Top

Queen_GC
Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 05:10 PM
x10,000

Words and Actions...

This is how I every time after reading this...
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 17 2012, 09:28 AM

Her pic looks like she takes herself to seriously. I am an AUThOR!!!! :bowdown:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 05:36 PM

ITA
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 05:37 PM
Feb 18 2012, 05:36 PM

ITA
Her and snuff did an interview on blogtalk radio.....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allaine/2012/02/07/season-two-interview-two--rizzoli-isles.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 04:56 PM

Speaking of Bill. Maybe he ain't so bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vZ_M3_ffrw
It would tickle the hell out of me if he secretly shipped Rizzles.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
:faint:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 06:26 PM
Feb 18 2012, 04:56 PM

It would tickle the hell out of me if he secretly shipped Rizzles.
Well he is a dude ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Interview with Sasha
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 06:31 PM
Posted ImagePosted Image
:faint:
Freckles!!!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

x10,000

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 07:04 PM
That reminded me that i REALLY HATE the theme music.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 18 2012, 08:18 PM
Feb 18 2012, 07:04 PM
That reminded me that i REALLY HATE the theme music.
Didn't listen the interview - I don't care- but aren't you talking about R&I, are you? Because the theme song of R&I is at this point the best thing the show has going for. By far.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic