Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Rizzoli and Isles
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 09:08 AM (2,481,584 Views)
Unregistered

Posted Image

WANT. :wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:11 PM
Jul 28 2012, 11:08 PM
Jul 28 2012, 11:05 PM
janet tamaro ‏@JanetTamaro
Wish we wouldn't say anything personal anonymously that we wouldn't say to someone's face. Worried we're getting meaner. @RizzoliIslesTNT

OMG, give me a fucking break already! She's the last person to be lecturing people about being mean. Jesus, what a tool.
My first thought when I saw that tweet was : OMG she does come here.
Does anybody have a gif from Sex and the city where Carrie gets an email from Aidan and asks Miranda " OMG, can he see me." That gif would have been appropriate here....lol
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:14 PM
Posted Image

Cute!
Adorable! I love their off screen relationship.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Not gay at all. : D
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:17 PM
Jul 28 2012, 11:11 PM
Jul 28 2012, 11:08 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
My first thought when I saw that tweet was : OMG she does come here.
Does anybody have a gif from Sex and the city where Carrie gets an email from Aidan and asks Miranda " OMG, can he see me." That gif would have been appropriate here....lol
Posted Image
OMG! Thank you :hug: Well that was me when I saw that tweet!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:15 PM
Posted Image

WANT. :wub:
:drool: :drool: :drool:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:18 PM
Posted Image

Cute!
Angie probably learns a lot listening to Queen B.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Cute!
So far she has posted pictures of her with Lorraine at restaurants a couple of times and with egglefart too but never with Sasha...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:20 PM
Posted Image

Cute!
So far she has posted pictures of her with Lorraine at restaurants a couple of times and with egglefart too but never with Sasha...
Posted Image

Whateveremoloser Quit trying to stir up controversy when there is none.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 09:20 PM
Four uninvited guests arrive to the Rizzoli/Isles wedding at Wrigley Field.

Posted Image
wrigley?

good god woman, FENWAY!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 10:11 PM
Jul 28 2012, 10:09 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
:faint: :love:
Sasha's face is weird on the last two pictures...she looks like she gained a few pounds right?
Who cares if shes gained a few pounds, she looks stunning! Those dimples are adoreballls
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

I love when Sasha smiles really big. Stunning. :wub: :wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:26 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sasha's face is weird on the last two pictures...she looks like she gained a few pounds right?
Who cares if shes gained a few pounds, she looks stunning! Those dimples are adoreballls
The way she looks at her...She can't even hide her love in front of Angela.
Speaking of Angela I would love for her to say something. I mean , any mother as intrusive as Angela would wonder if there is not something going on between them right? I'm sure she wonders and I'm surprised she hasn't said anything yet.
Goto Top

Unregistered

JanetTamaro
@hj351 I'm so much nicer than my tweets seem to indicate. Perhaps I'm allergic to Twitter or just bad at it? @RizzoliIslesTNT
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
I LOVE the green jacket Maura has in this pic...
any other pictures of it? Thank you very kindly.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:24 PM
Jul 28 2012, 11:20 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Posted Image

Whateveremoloser Quit trying to stir up controversy when there is none.
Perfectly said! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:27 PM
Posted Image

She only smiles that way at Angie. :love:
Goto Top

Unregistered

It's getting hot n heere
Goto Top

Unregistered

Indeed she is.

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:31 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Love Sasha's big smiles. Perfect teeth, perfect smile. Dimples! Yeah!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:39 PM
Indeed she is.

Posted Image
Every time I see that scene I wonder how Angie resisted the urge of giving her boobs a quick flick with her tongue.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:25 PM
Jul 28 2012, 09:20 PM
Four uninvited guests arrive to the Rizzoli/Isles wedding at Wrigley Field.

Posted Image
wrigley?

good god woman, FENWAY!
OMG! You're right! I'm a Yanks fan and hate the Sox. No wonder I blocked out the name!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:41 PM
Indeed she is.

Posted Image
Every time I see that scene I wonder how Angie resisted the urge of giving her boobs a quick flick with her tongue.
:$ Same thoughts here.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:28 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Speaking of Angela I would love for her to say something. I mean , any mother as intrusive as Angela would wonder if there is not something going on between them right? I'm sure she wonders and I'm surprised she hasn't said anything yet.
I'm gonna go out on a big fat limb here and say Sasha has been asked to play Maura in love in order to portray shes the one who realises shes falling first. We're already picking up on it. I dont know, for me it just seems like I'm seeing that i love you more than a friend face from Maura a lot more blatantly than before. I mean, come on, anyone with half a mind can see that the woman is smitten! She does not smile like that for anyone else, its a 'right-now-i-cant-see-anyone-else-around-me-the-world-has-disappeared-because-i'm-completely-and-utterly-focused-on-you-and-how-beautiful-you-are, face.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:41 PM
Indeed she is.

Posted Image
:$ Wondered the same thing.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:29 PM

JanetTamaro
@hj351 I'm so much nicer than my tweets seem to indicate. Perhaps I'm allergic to Twitter or just bad at it? @RizzoliIslesTNT
Latent damage control. B-)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:42 PM
I'm gonna go out on a big fat limb here and say Sasha has been asked to play Maura in love in order to portray shes the one who realises shes falling first. We're already picking up on it. I dont know, for me it just seems like I'm seeing that i love you more than a friend face from Maura a lot more blatantly than before. I mean, come on, anyone with half a mind can see that the woman is smitten! She does not smile like that for anyone else, its a 'right-now-i-cant-see-anyone-else-around-me-the-world-has-disappeared-because-i'm-completely-and-utterly-focused-on-you-and-how-beautiful-you-are, face.
I totally agree with this. I posted this exact same thing after last weeks episode. That entire scene was romantic but the way Maura was talking was the way a woman in love would talk. The way she said Can I come? actually made me think that she was thinking that they would never be together. I'll go out on a limb here and say that I think that something is in the works.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:48 PM
I totally agree with this. I posted this exact same thing after last weeks episode. That entire scene was romantic but the way Maura was talking was the way a woman in love would talk. The way she said Can I come? actually made me think that she was thinking that they would never be together. I'll go out on a limb here and say that I think that something is in the works.
I agree with this, Maura has been completely smitten and when I see her I don't see Sasha anymore which leads me to believe that she's be directed to play her that way.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:40 PM
Jul 28 2012, 11:31 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Love Sasha's big smiles. Perfect teeth, perfect smile. Dimples! Yeah!
Sasha has one of the most beautiful smiles I have seen in long time, matched only by Angie's eyes.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
It's Sasha. She's been giving Angie those same looks since S1.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't know what I'd prefer more: 1) Jane and Maura to hook up and have an out relationship or 2) explore the world of a detective, who doesn't want all the lesbian comments to be true, but is utterly compelled to explore her feelings with one very sexy medical examiner on the DL.

Ignore for a moment all pessimistic thoughts of what we're likely to get and just ruminate on the possibilites... Your thoughts?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:27 PM
Posted Image

awww, you like that too?! she has a beautiful smile... she out dimples angie.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:53 PM
I don't know what I'd prefer more: 1) Jane and Maura to hook up and have an out relationship or 2) explore the world of a detective, who doesn't want all the lesbian comments to be true, but is utterly compelled to explore her feelings with one very sexy medical examiner on the DL.

Ignore for a moment all pessimistic thoughts of what we're likely to get and just ruminate on the possibilites... Your thoughts?
I would prefer option #2. It would be more in character for Jane and Maura and it would keep the angst going. If Jane and Maura just get into a relationship then I think the viewers would be bored and the show would lose its edge. With option 2 you have them dancing around each other and being uncertain and even when it does happen they have a bunch of angst. That would keep the interest going. Not to mention that Angie and Sasha are at their best when they are dealing with angsty scenes and when they fight they are utterly sexy and drool worthy.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 28 2012, 11:52 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
It's Sasha. She's been giving Angie those same looks since S1.
Yeah, Sasha has been looking at Angie like that from the beginning.
Goto Top

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic