Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Poll Only
SNSD (Girls' Generation); Archive. Please visit 'SNSD (Girls' Generation) Part 2'
Topic Started: Dec 13 2011, 08:52 AM (2,649,230 Views)
Unregistered

Jesus, that post with someone's pussy getting fucked makes me want to puke. spinpukeemo urghhh.....
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:19 AM
ninjaplease
Dec 13 2011, 09:17 AM
Dec 13 2011, 09:16 AM
OMG why? why? all the les snsd topics...GONE! NOOOOOOOOOOO
:'( all the wonderful gifs pics and rumours.....
fucking hacker can go die.
Didn't someone save some of the Yuri stuff? Since there was that scare a few days ago
i hope they saved stuff.....I remember too how people were like on this thread lately that they wanted it deleted because our thread was turning into shit lately?
lol that was the morality brigade, but i don't think they were involved in this
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:26 AM
Dec 13 2011, 09:19 AM
ninjaplease
Dec 13 2011, 09:17 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
i hope they saved stuff.....I remember too how people were like on this thread lately that they wanted it deleted because our thread was turning into shit lately?
lol that was the morality brigade, but i don't think they were involved in this
How do you know? It could be anybody.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dec 13 2011, 09:26 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:25 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image
Thanks for cleansing us, december unicorn!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

OMG...... whyyyyyyyyyy

R.I.P the glory days of the old thread
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:32 AM
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

OMG...... whyyyyyyyyyy

R.I.P the glory days of the old thread
its a new start
Goto Top

Unregistered

briefly from my memory, the actual translated BIs - not sure if it's complete - (originally translate here, right?) can be found here

-March/April rumor of SYJ/Yuri appeared on the net (cytic?)
-May it's published as a blind item in sport seoul with the addition of HYS but quickly taken down
-I think slightly different versions of the BI were on ss and some other site? Or maybe just different translations
-At the same time it was discussed on k-gossip blogs/boards (i'm not sure, but i know we had k-netizen comments on it from that sort of thing)
-Their names popped up with each other, netizens were searching them like crazy - everyone was curious but no one was actually talking about it

-Some of the hints/coincidences
-The car: SYJ bought a car not for herself a bit before the BI, happens to be the same model (possible color?) that Yuri wants
-SYJ supposedly introduces Yuri to movers and shakers in industry, director mentioned in blind item says he wanted Yuri for a project
-k-sone Yuri stan now going to SYJ events (which seems pretty intriguing to me since they obviously know things we don't)
-well known/reputable Yuri stan has signature implying the blind item thing
-Yuri makes some reference to either knowing or wanting to get to know SYJ better
-Also Yuri's (previously unstated?) interest in backpacking which is like SYJ's favorite thing
-In BI it was said that SYJ might tempt a scandal to cover up things with Yuri if it got too dicey - photographed with Heechul, also from SM, AND recently talked about him in an interview. Unfortunately - conveniently - he joined the army before they could have another lunch.
-The member of running man that SYJ knew of was Yuri's gym buddy
-Supposedly introduced by Im Seulong, who Yuri probably knows anyways, but was also friendly with on IY (Also, GAY)
-SYJ likes dating younger "boys" (lol ok yejin), plus Yuri likes a bit of an older age difference

-Plus the drama that went on around the time when everything was apparently a shitshow - HYS's break down, Yuri's weightloss/distance/yulsic+yoonyul cold war/general :( ness

prob some other stuff, don't remember
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don’t see the point in posting the SYJ/Yuri/HYS thing again. I’m assuming that everybody here knows already.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dec 13 2011, 09:34 AM
briefly from my memory, the actual translated BIs - not sure if it's complete - (originally translate here, right?) can be found here

-May it's published as a blind item in sport seoul with the addition of HYS but quickly taken down
-I think slightly different versions of the BI were on ss and some other site? Or maybe just different translations
-At the same time it was discussed on k-gossip blogs/boards (i'm not sure, but i know we had k-netizen comments on it from that sort of thing)
-Their names popped up with each other, netizens were searching them like crazy - everyone was curious but no one was actually talking about it

-The car: SYJ bought a car not for herself a bit before the BI, happens to be the same model (possible color?) that Yuri wants
-SYJ supposedly introduces Yuri to movers and shakers in industry, director mentioned in blind item says he wanted Yuri for a project
-k-sone Yuri stan now going to SYJ events (which seems pretty intriguing to me since they obviously know things we don't)
-Yuri makes some reference to either knowing or wanting to get to know SYJ better
-Also Yuri's (previously unstated?) interest in backpacking which is like SYJ's favorite thing
-In BI it was said that SYJ might tempt a scandal to cover up things with Yuri if it got too dicey - photographed with Heechul, also from SM, AND recently talked about him in an interview. Unfortunately - conveniently - he joined the army before they could have another lunch.
-Supposedly introduced by Im Seulong, who Yuri probably knows anyways, but was also friendly with on IY (Also, GAY)
-SYJ likes dating younger "boys" (lol ok yejin), plus Yuri likes a bit of an older age difference

-Plus the drama that went on around the time when everything was apparently a shitshow - HYS's break down, Yuri's weightloss/distance/yulsic+yoonyul cold war/general :( ness

Damn, you have a good memory.

Bits and piece of that are floating around in my brain, this is all like a jog down memory lane.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:39 AM
I don’t see the point in posting the SYJ/Yuri/HYS thing again. I’m assuming that everybody here knows already.
Seriously HYS, get off L chat, you're so pressed it hurts
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:34 AM

Yuri actually thanked him in her The Boys "thanks to"...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:40 AM
Dec 13 2011, 09:39 AM
Seriously HYS, get off L chat, you're so pressed it hurts
LOL
Goto Top

Unregistered

Girls dont be sad. See it as a new start, clean state. :hug:

Since we are still on the first few pages, maybe someone could a give brief intro of our girls ( welcome to tlc, seohyun is mot innocent anymore etc).

Cheer up girls! ES update
Goto Top

Unregistered

Most of the Yuri/HYS/SYJ rumor posts from page 68:
lesla

Who knows about the HOT rumors of a love triangle ?????????? >> Yuri - Son Ye Jin -Han Ye Seul >>>
Please tell me. ---3333
Quote:

I know that there was a rumor that Son Ye Jin was obsessed with Yuri and begged for her number through a mutual friend of theirs. Apparently she flew to Japan to see Yuri and everything. This is all from the korean site "cytic.com" by the way. I don't know how Han Ye Seul figures into this.
Quote:

Can someone add to this?
Quote:

Seul figures into this.
Wowwww I heard about this as well. She really likes Yuri O_o
I know some rumors that she bought the car for Yuri......Really???????
This BIG rumor in Korea. Journalists are not interested at all???? Why not????

You can read Korean or not.??????

Can you translate this for me >>>> http://www.cytic.com/zbxe/17554860

.......Pleaseeeeeeeee I want to know. TT
Quote:

Google only translated the comments section. The only thing I got from it is that Han Ye Seul and Son Ye Jin dated the same person. I'm assuming this person is Yuri. The word bisexual was thrown around as well but I don't know who it was in reference to.
Quote:

To add:

The reason why I'm assuming it's Yuri is because although her name wasn't sad the person they both dated was given the code name "glass." Yuri was voted as the #1 idol with "glass" like skin.
Quote:

Yuri's name means glass in Korean
Quote:

Rumors usually have some kind a basis. While no one knows if its true, I doubt someone just randomly took Yuri, Son Ye Jin and Han Ye Seul and decided to start a rumor with them. There is sometimes a little bit of truth behind these rumors.
Quote:

If that rumor is true I bet Jessica and Hara were jealous, don't they both like Han Ye Seul?
Quote:

This rumor is odd because rumors are usually about idols of the opposite sex dating each other. This one is about two actresses chasing after a female idol. It's so random that it might be true
Quote:

I think odd is the best way to describe this rumor. Most of South Korea is homophobic and deny the existence of gays. Its just strange to see a rumor of dating between two females. Secondly, its not like the rumor is about Yuri dating someone in SNSD because in that case, we would probably say the rumor is from a delusional fan. Its just odd and random because there has never been any kind of connection linked between Yuri and the other two females. Its just odd but of course I'll take it with a grain of salt.
Quote:

This rumor is a turn on. unf

What other pages should I look at? (This is from Google cache btw)

Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:45 AM
Quote:

This rumor is a turn on. unf

What other pages should I look at? (This is from Google cache btw)

I know that the original SYJ/Yuri rumor was mentioned sometimes in march/april, so before page 68 but I can't remember when :(

And lol at the last comment
Goto Top

Unregistered

Fany updated her fic! Huzzah! :toaster:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Girls dont be sad. See it as a new start, clean state. :hug:

Since we are still on the first few pages, maybe someone could a give brief intro of our girls ( welcome to tlc, seohyun is mot innocent anymore etc).

thankyou bby!!!! :hug: when is taeny love ever going to appear in the story???
Goto Top

Unregistered

Just in time for christmas

Cheer up peaple ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:55 AM
people* =/
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

people* =/
omg their voices make me melt.....it's like honey...........and it's in English! BONUS :D the melody is soo beautiful.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 09:58 AM
Posted Image
she's so adorable :$
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 13 2011, 10:01 AM
Posted Image
she's so adorable :$

^Agreed, so smooshy awww especially when she smiles at the end
Goto Top

Unregistered

woooooo snsd power! on the Bugs music top 10 SNSD is 2nd with Diamond! Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Omg Taeyeon you're sooo gay!
Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Poll Only