Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Shop!

You're currently viewing our site as a guest, so some features you can't use... like the bubble gum machine. If you join our little cult, you'll be able to take advantage of many member-only features such as a 60 day free trial subscription to HighTimes - A chance to be chosen as a candidate to test the latest penis enlargement cream - A possibility to win a free lifetime supply of Kotex® Maxi-Pads to help with that "not so fresh" feeling - Running around with your pants down around your ankles yelling kiss my ass!!! and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

sO Click herE to join our Cwazy wHackd in the Head coMmunity!

If you're already a member, wtf you doin!? ffs log in already!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GTA Online: Biker's DLC is Here!
Topic Started: Oct 6 2016, 07:24:29 PM (724 Views)
Kotton
Member Avatar
★SoCal CrackHead★

The Biker DLC has finally arrived..
start up your platforms and get yours!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack
Member Avatar
Old Geezer

Love the new Bikes, Weapons and Clothes but I find the businesses a bit of a chore. Large initial fees to get set up with a slow turnover & not much profit.

I closed my forgery business but that fucktard keeps phoning me to tell me we need stock! I closed the fucking business you cunt! Now leave me alone ffs!

Nm69
Member Avatar
★Anti-TROLL★

Oh dear.. I should've read this post not 6 hours ago before i bought the forgery business near Sandy Shore and spent like 1.5 million in upgrading staff, security and equipments :(
Only just finished the initial setup mission and over an hour later even with all the updates the supply has ended one bar while the product bar is barely even visible.

How many hours is that shit going to take? I hear you have to pay staff 7k every 45 actual minutes(one in game day) :(
At this rate I'd go broke af.

I heard if you purchase 1 of all businesses(5) then you'd be spending 30k every 45 actual minutes but then you'd spend all your GTAO time buying supplies for each of the 5 businesses. They're saying managing 3 is a handful. I can only imagine running 5 damn business supply runs.

Armin
Member Avatar

I got error {err_gen_zlib_2} after update. I checked the "Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpbiker\dlc.rpf" with WinMD5 and got this

b0aae587721587a0c37209f491df312c

is it true? :clwn:

Posted Image

I forgot to say when I play online I get this error
Edited by Armin, Oct 9 2016, 06:08:49 AM.

Nm69
Member Avatar
★Anti-TROLL★

Armin
Oct 9 2016, 05:58:24 AM
I got error {err_gen_zlib_2} after update. I checked the "Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpbiker\dlc.rpf" with WinMD5 and got this

b0aae587721587a0c37209f491df312c

is it true?
I forgot to say when I play online I get this error
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204775458-How-to-Fix-Failed-zlib-call-error-in-GTAV-PC

Armin
Member Avatar

they tell to me delete that file and update it again with social club.
sometimes I lost my connection in middle of download for 3 or 5 minutes. actually I want to know that winmd5 shows the checksum right? how is yours?

Patituli
Member Avatar
Desnubl@do*

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Nm69
Member Avatar
★Anti-TROLL★

I saw this on the FB page "Log in by this Monday Oct 31st for a GTA$250K gift (to be deposited in your Maze Bank account by Nov 4th)"
So did anyone get it?

Patituli
Member Avatar
Desnubl@do*

I saw it too, on the Social Club page. We will have to wait.

Nm69
Member Avatar
★Anti-TROLL★

Make 100-400k every 15 mins from Now to Nov 8th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPtGNvRGas8

Jack
Member Avatar
Old Geezer

Have you tried it? I've read a lot of comments where players were saying that once you go back to freemode the money is substantially less than what it say's during the job.

In the meantime, I'll stick to duping street cars : P
Edited by Jack, Nov 4 2016, 08:20:53 PM.

Nm69
Member Avatar
★Anti-TROLL★

No haven't played the game in a week. Did anyone get the extra money R* promised? $250k was supposed to be added by now if you logged in before last Monday. I don't see it in my account though :/

Jack
Member Avatar
Old Geezer

No it's not in mine either although a lot of people at gtaf are saying that they've got their's.

$250k = Pittance

Nm69
Member Avatar
★Anti-TROLL★

Well it could buy me a new sports car at discounted price :p

Patituli
Member Avatar
Desnubl@do*

I did receive the $ 250.000.-

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Nm69
Member Avatar
★Anti-TROLL★

I got my 250k via support ticket. Actually lost 15k when my pc shut down due to a power outage and my 15k worth of ammo never showed up when i rebooted the game. So made a ticket for that and asked why I never recieved the 250k, and BAM!!! they gave it to me.

Jack
Member Avatar
Old Geezer

I bought that Tron bike and the outfits. Love that shit. Bit silly that you have to play that Deadline adversary mode to unlock it though.

Nm69
Member Avatar
★Anti-TROLL★

Hah Im currently balancing out between my forgery business and the crate VIP business(medium) and I'm making my crate money by playing Headhunters(pays 20-25k) as frequently as possible.
Here's what I do
1) Stock up my Forgery supplies to full, sell a $9k car every 24 hours to pay their salary.
2) Then switch to CEO and play Headhunters and make 20-25k(only takes 5 mins with Buzzard) and then invest that money into buying crates for 8k(2 crates one) and as soon as I deliver the crates to the warehouse I start another headhunter mission and make another 20-25k and repeat the cycle till I can fill as many crates as I can.

I periodically check on the Forgery business to see if the product is ready to be delivered or if I have to resupply.

Btw my forgery business started paying me more per sale. It was $126,000 at first(max) and now I can sell for $189,000
Import/Export now online:
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=newswire&utm_content=gtao-importexport-12122016
Edited by Nm69, Dec 13 2016, 04:48:02 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Shop News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

✜ KotsChopShop® A Suspect Everything/Stripprpmp Industries copyright ©2007-2015 ✜

All trademarks and works contained within KotsChopShop are copyrighted properties
of Suspect Everything/Stripprpmp Industries and/or their respective owners.
All works, files, and/or hyperlinks hosted or provided by KotsChopShop are provided free,
and strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only.

.Wiredvage Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone