Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Shop!

You're currently viewing our site as a guest, so some features you can't use... like the bubble gum machine. If you join our little cult, you'll be able to take advantage of many member-only features such as a 60 day free trial subscription to HighTimes - A chance to be chosen as a candidate to test the latest penis enlargement cream - A possibility to win a free lifetime supply of Kotex® Maxi-Pads to help with that "not so fresh" feeling - Running around with your pants down around your ankles yelling kiss my ass!!! and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

sO Click herE to join our Cwazy wHackd in the Head coMmunity!

If you're already a member, wtf you doin!? ffs log in already!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Need for Speed™ No Limits; Android, iOS
Topic Started: Oct 3 2015, 06:30:50 AM (2,694 Views)
TAR-TON
Member Avatar

Posted Image

So EA officially released it on App Store™ and Google Play™ last Wednesday which is downloadable for free, gave it a try got to say I'm amazed! The customization is just massive from your cars eyelids to brake calipers, still the decals haven't been put up hoping it to see in near updates. Game mode and other features keep you playing to earn that one special dream car of yours. Tbh it bought back some old Need for Speed in me, with the detailed licensed aftermarket kits for each manufacture and the joy-able arcade physics I think it has to be the best mobile racing app present.

>>Offical Trailer<<

BRZ wearing Rocket Bunny kit
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
(taken in 5s)

If you have tested it or been playing share your opinion and your custom rides!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JONATHANTKB

upload files xD

Kotton
Member Avatar
★SoCal CrackHead★

Wow that's dope.. wonder if the laptop can run that'n lol

TAR-TON
Member Avatar

Kotton
Oct 16 2015, 07:12:55 PM
Wow that's dope.. wonder if the laptop can run that'n lol
Thought the same when I had the game installed at first, gave it a try the results are interesting lol
Spoiler: click to toggle

Ontopic:
Been playing for quite a while now
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Gallery
All I wanted was her the r35, now that I can patiently wait for the r34 to come as one of the garage picture teases

AgenBlaze
Member Avatar

Do you get them purely by playing or do you found any hack or someshit?

TAR-TON
Member Avatar

@AgenBlaze If I were to I would have unlocked everything by day one and uninstalled it pal, whats the fun in it? :shyyyt:

They are bringing speedhunters into the game teasing both the JDM's 1997 Nissan 180SX Type X and Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR.

>>Speedhunters Update Trailer<<

TOUGH
Member Avatar

Looks sweet...that BRZ looks wow!

TAR-TON
Member Avatar

Talk about cockpit view in No Limits? EA's Firemonkeys studio taking a step further in mobile gaming with it's new title "Need for Speed™ No Limits VR" exclusive for Daydream and Google's Pixel and Pixel XL (first Daydream-ready phones). Falls on Google Daydream this holiday 15th.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Mobile Devices · Next Topic »
Add Reply

✜ KotsChopShop® A Suspect Everything/Stripprpmp Industries copyright ©2007-2015 ✜

All trademarks and works contained within KotsChopShop are copyrighted properties
of Suspect Everything/Stripprpmp Industries and/or their respective owners.
All works, files, and/or hyperlinks hosted or provided by KotsChopShop are provided free,
and strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only.

.Wiredvage Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone