Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome wanderer! You seem to have stumbled across Kormada, a wild horse roleplay approaching its ten year anniversary on the net. We are a very friendly and very active community of players of all ages and experience levels. So take a look around, join us, and experience the chaos of life on a planet cheating death with every day of continued existence.

Join Kormada and enter the realm!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
til we close our eyes for good; viral x sapphire moon | foal: martyr
Topic Started: Jan 9 2011, 07:30 PM (662 Views)
kimmys
Member Avatar

Name: Viral

Breed: Hybrid

Lineage: Chronic x Verse, [foal stats]

Appearance: Viral has matured in a nearly carbon copy of his sire in body type with his dam's height and inherent grace. His coat is a rich copper color that is red even in dull light, with a slightly darker mane and tail (although the latter has light strands on the edges). He has four high white stockings and a very unique blaze, which, considering his sire's genetics, could very well indicate a hidden tobiano or overo gene. As some of his foals have been pinto from solid mares, he does carry one of the two. His white markings give him one blue and one brown eye.

Height: 16.3 hands

Health: Viral was born completely healthy, although due to his dam's albino characteristics, he does have barely blurry vision. He, of course, can't tell the difference and it hasn't hampered him in the slightest.

Personality: Viral is very much his father's son and has always sought to be the dark 'king'. He's forceful, manipulative, and has very little compassion. His only so-called weakness, would be his protective streak when it comes to his family and children; he can become a bit overboard and prefers to have them close by.
Posted Image
[ OFFLINE ] [ PROFILE ] [ QUOTE POST ] [ GO TO TOP ]

ƒierce
Member Avatar
i've not yet begun to defile myself.
Sapphire Moon...
10 years and 6 months old
15 hands
Neutral Mustang Mare
Lives with Viral
Dam to Darsal, Viern, Zythric

the Features: Sapphire Moon is a blue dun color. Her silky mane and tail are a deep midnight black. There's a black tinting on her face staring as a narrow point between her eyes, then, it widens out to cover most of the lower half of her face. She has black stockings on all legs. She has black eyes that have silver webbings in them. Scars now don her feminine bodice.

the Story: Sapphire Moon lost her mother at the age of one due to a Scarbearer attack. Luckily, a Rogue mare in the area took her in with her young filly. She spent several months with the Rogue, then, she took off on her own. She gave birth to a filly by Virote. The filly's given name was Darsal. Sapph took off with her once Virote left again to find more mares. This was folly of course. Soon hereafter, Sapphire was attacked by wolves. Darsal took off on her own.

A stallion, after having heard her screams, beat the beasts down before they could land the last fatal blow. He nursed her back to health; it had been shy of two years before Sapphire was fully healed. The blue dun had bid the stallion farewell with many thanks. she couldn't stay with him; she had a daughter and stallion to find. She found Virote again in Mercy's Fumarole. Soon after, Virote disappeared, Sapphire Moon and Viern found him in the Dreamscape along the beach. He remembered nothing of them. So, they left. Viern wandered off on her own, and Sapphire has decided to roam.

Personae: Sapph isn't very open anymore. She was once gentle in her ways, but things have changed. The fem is wary of others. Sapphire is devious. Her personality is almost a sheer mockery of what one would call "antagonization."

Joining Date: July 25, 2008

Joining Age: 3 years
ƒierce   (adj.)   ferocious; bold; intense; dauntless
if i am chaos, then you are the storm inside of me
Aura | Fatale | Harlem | Phalaenopsis
Shikari | Shtriga | Vervain | Vitae
Carnivean | Finnigan | İskender
Lir | Martyr | Sonste | Thames
28 || adoptions -- log -- mare plotting -- to do list Asylum | Flannery | Hoarfrost | Israël | Magdalena | Rivulet| Salvatore
Sears | Stheno | Tribulation | Vermillion -- ( up for adoption )
Hollow | Ristian | Sémillon -- ( potentially adoptable )

Magnanimous
Member Avatar

CONGRATS ON THE NEW COLT

Posted Image

Breed- Mustang Hybrid

Height- 15.3

Health- Perfectly Healthy

Birth- Seeing as the mother is so experienced, there are no issues.

Appearence- This boy is a stunner, just like his daddy. He's almost hard to describe; he's technically a Blue Roan Overo. He's covered in pretty brown spots, almost like an Appy, and they are over a pretty blue-grey base coat. His underbelly and face are both white, and he has typical dark points, a black mane and tail, and his front left and back right legs have socks.

DUE DATE: JANUARY 12th. don't post before then, or he's still born. and he's far too pretty for that. =]

Posted Image
we are not things; those were her words!
salome | ishtar | piper| riesling | rani | anael | iscaie | silas | faolan | sven | nyss|

kimmys
Member Avatar

I like Galen and Garrett for a name, and I'd like to play him, but you can if you want. ^^
Posted Image

ƒierce
Member Avatar
I have Ishmael, Jaxon, and Xerin. You can play him if you want to.
Hey, Kimmys. I don't mean to be changing opinions or whatnot, but I think I would like to play Galen for a little while. I have more muse for my foals now. Is that okay?
Edited by ƒierce, Jan 13 2011, 06:29 AM.
28 || adoptions -- log -- mare plotting -- to do list Asylum | Flannery | Hoarfrost | Israël | Magdalena | Rivulet| Salvatore

kimmys
Member Avatar

Yeah that's fine. But if you ever lose muse for him or have to leave I'd like to play him. =]
Posted Image

ƒierce
Member Avatar
Okay =] thanks for being understanding about it
I haven't done his foaling yet because I've been inactiv for a few days. But maybe we could name him Martyr?
Edited by ƒierce, Jan 19 2011, 04:55 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 2011 · Next Topic »