"She has duct tape and chloroform and a map to your house in the back seat of her car. I thought that was a bit strange..."
- Jan 31, 2010
- Stats MUST consist of: Name, Age, Gender, Breed, Height, Appearance, Alliance, Persona, and Brief History.
- Persona and Brief History paragraphs must consist of FIVE FULL-LENGTH sentences. Moderators will judge whether sentences are, indeed, to be considered full-length.
- You must WAIT to be accepted by a moderator before you may post.
- Horses may not be joined: Pregnant, with foal, or younger than 3 years of age.
- Alliances are: Light, Neutral, Dark, and Rogue. YOU MAY NO LONGER CONVERT TO ANOTHER ALLIANCE.
The Joining password is: GoldenPrize. (Period is not included, and password is CASE sensitive.)
- Foul language is acceptable, but please keep it to a minimum. This will challenge you to have your characters insult each other in a more inventive way. Also, please remember there are younger children on this forum.
- You may NOT post until your character has been accepted, or your posts will be deleted until it has been accepted.
- Four months is one Kormadian year--this means that every four months your horse ages, and every one month is a season.
- Only stallions can claim land, and only one land per stallion. Lights may not claim any lands specified only for Darks, and vice versa. Players must be inactive for a minimum of thirty days for a land to be up for claim. Any land which does not say, 'Only Lights can claim here," or "Only Darks can claim here," may be claimed by either side. Neutrals can claim any land. Rogues may not claim land.
- When posting, terms like 'daggers,' 'knives,' 'talons,' 'blades,' 'apex,' 'zenith,' and 'orbs,' etc. should NOT be used. This is not an actual rule, but a suggestion. For one thing, it makes your post near impossible to understand, and it makes you look like you have serious mind issues. Come on people--horses do NOT have talons! If you want to go on some other board and talk about how the horse raised his apex and attacked another horse with his talons, that's fine. But please, not here.
- Respect everyone because, if you don't, I will go after you and you will NOT come out of it alive =]
- Challenge yourself to post well, and challenge yourself to post long. I personally hate it when I type up three paragraphs and get a response of three sentences. Give what you get, in other words.
- SPELL CHECK. You can download a copy of Safari (an internet browser) which has a built in spell checker that checks your typing no matter where you are online. Or you can just use a word processing program to type your posts in.
- Stallions may have no more than 15 mares, and may not claim a mare until they claim a land.
- To enter certain lands, you will need a certain number of reputation points. These points are listed on the forum descriptions. If you have enough points and want the password to enter a land, you must message Topographic stating which land you want to enter. I will then check to be sure you have enough points, and ensure you have been posting quality posts, and will decide whether you can receive the password.
- To claim a mare, a stallion may go to the HOMELESS board to find a mare or mares he would like to claim. He must then post in the CLAIM MARES board stating that he has claimed her, but only after the mare agrees. If she does not agree, the dispute may be carried out in the BATTLE GROUNDS board. If a stallion wishes to steal a mare, this must also be carried out in the BATTLE GROUNDS board. A moderator will decide based on the fight whether or not a stallion has succeeded. A stallion may claim a mare of his own alliance only. I.E. a Light stallion may claim either a Light, Neutral or Rogue mare--not a Dark mare--and vice versa.
- Mares may not leave a stallion without their permission, unless the mare is a Rogue, or if the player playing the stallion has been inactive for one month.
Scarmakers are Kormada's newest appearances. These are the anti-christ worshippers of this world, shadowy demons which roam the lands of Kormada wreaking havoc upon herds and individuals alike. The are apparitions, unable to be destroyed, but able to destroy anything they please. They take the form of whatever pleases them at the time, be it that of an equine, or some monstrous beast never identified, or a silent mist hanging in the air. They control anything from the weather, to the earth itself, to the inhabitants of the planet. (Note that this does not mean they control your character--for instance, they cannot make your character attack others--they only control creatures and things that are not played by other people--i.e. the weather, and moon monsters). Who they are, and where they came from is unknown. It appears that with the asteroid's destruction of Omicron, these creatures arose from the ashes.
- Mares must be 3 years or older to breed.
- Graphic breeding is not permitted.
- Mares may not breed again until three Earth months have passed. MODERATORS: Please keep track of this!
- Breeding stats required are: Your character's joining stats. In other words, just copy and paste your joining post in the Conceive forum. If you are missing stats, you will not receive foal stats.
- Second Generations and further must add a link to their own foal stats when breeding.
- Mares must list all of their previous foals with links to the foal stats.
- Mares must carry their foal for three days before they can report to the Foaling Quarry to birth their foal. Posting before this time will result in a stillborn.
- Birthing is to be non-graphic, and stallions are not allowed in the quarry unless specifically invited by their mare.
- Mares may NOT be forcibly bred. No exceptions.
Rules for Scarmakers, and their Victims
- Scarmakers MAY NOT kill characters unless permission is given by the character's player. Injuries, however, are allowed.
- Scarmakers MAY NOT give away their identities.
- Scarmakers MAY NOT interfere with fights taking place in the battle grounds, or events in the breeding/rogue/foaling grounds. They may only 'interrupt'--no attacks are permitted here.
- Scarmakers themselves may attack others, if they do not wish to wreak havoc via weather or predators.
- Scarmakers MAY NOT repeatedly attack one particular herd or individual. This means the SAME Scarmaker--if two different Scarmakers attack the same herd or individual, it IS permitted.
- Victims MUST go along with the attacks. No 'Superhorses.' Of course, if there is a real disagreement between the attacker and the attackee, you may message me (Topo, if you couldn't figure it out), and I will decide what all happens. Remember, attacks are not unlimited--myself and the board Moderators will keep an eye on the attacks made by the Scarmakers, and if any injustices are seen, we will take the appropriate action.
Fighting rules are listed in the Battle Grounds.
- Sempiternals are a method by which any player who possesses enough reputation points may, in short, "resurrect" a character they had killed off in the past.
- To gain access to this forum, a player must message Topographic and ask for the password, who will then check to see if both the posting quality and reputation points will allow her to reply with the password.
- Sempiternals are considered an evil of the world in that their sole purpose is to wreak havoc, considering they really can't do much else. They may not breed, be claimed, or claim lands. They cannot physically attack mortal equines, as they are essentially ghosts. They can, however, serve as a mortal individual's constant annoyance, and can drive others away by way of words and threats.
Edited by kimmys
, Dec 27 2012, 05:45 PM.