Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Realm

An enormous sinkhole has appeared in the Loftland. Numerous equines have reported sightings of what appears to be Kestrel trying to break free! Residents are urged to either plan a way to recapture him or flee! The Scourge are making their way to the Marredland and will arrive there soon.

Season: Summer. Breeding: Banned. Seasons change on the 24th of every month.
Welcome wanderer! You seem to have stumbled across Kormada, a wild horse roleplay approaching its eight year anniversary on the net. We are a very friendly and very active community of players of all ages and experience levels. So take a look around, join us, and experience the chaos of life on a planet cheating death with every day of continued existence.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join Kormada and enter the realm!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Boulder Pass
  Title Topic Starter Replies Views Topic Info
Regular offer
ƒierce 0 89
Jan 5 2014, 11:44 AM
Last Post By: ƒierce
Regular No more waking up to innocence
say hello to hesitance
Bibliobibuli 5 173
May 24 2013, 05:31 PM
Last Post By: Chips909
Regular let me try this A G A I N
Lestat claims
Chips909 0 95
Dec 9 2012, 04:15 PM
Last Post By: Chips909
Regular Ranks of Boulder's Pass
Squirrel 0 157
Aug 14 2012, 12:06 PM
Last Post By: Squirrel
Regular Castor retains claim over this land
Squirrel 0 51
Aug 14 2012, 11:59 AM
Last Post By: Squirrel
Regular Sister dear what mother doesn't know
Won't hurt me
PhantomStallion 1 113
Jan 24 2012, 07:23 PM
Last Post By: mustangcanyon

Wierd Chili created rumbo11 from Zathyus Networks Resources & Zetaoard Genesis & Outline Forum