Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Photobucket
Welcome to Kadaish. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to participate in the discussions, sharing your ideas and questions. This will broaden the scope of our understanding together and we greatly appreciate your willingness to be involved, regardless of how we may agree or disagree. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:

Playing Nicely: How We Can All Get Along Here

Regular Forum Rules and Guidelines
There’s a boy who sometimes comes over to play with my kids. He’s a big fellow for his age, and can be pretty rough. One day, he and one of my sons had a disagreement and it came to blows. When I came out, he ran off and didn’t return for several days. When he did come back, I sat down with him on the front porch and said to him, “This is a safe place. I want you to understand that you can always come here and never be afraid that someone is going to hurt you. But at the same time, if you are to be here, you also have to do everything possible to make sure that it is also safe for everybody else.”
Ads Jul 4 2010, 03:02 PM, By MarkStaneart
Topics: 8 Replies: 0
Regular Forum Why Torah
There's one page that ought to be ripped out of your Bible. Go ahead. You have my permission. It is a mostly white page that separates the prophecy of Malachai from the Gospel of Matthew. This dividing wall has caused all sorts of barriers in our ability to comprehend the consistent message of the Bible: that what is called the "New Testament" is not a new religion at all; but the continued application and response of people seeking to live in relationship with God.
Fitted Kitchens Durham Jan 30 2014, 12:55 AM, By adreana
Topics: 22 Replies: 1