Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Click the donate button to help support campaigns.

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online! A fan site built by fans for ALL James fans.
Visit us on the web at JamesScottFansOnline

Show your support for James and EJ!

Days Contact Info
Call the Comment Line at
(818) 840-2067
Support James and EJ! Ways to show ongoing support for both.
SOD HOTN Poll
The Pulse: TVSource Magazine Weekly Poll

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online; A fansite built by fans for ALL James fans.

We're dedicated solely to James Scott. All of his fans are welcome here.

This site is for all fans of James Scott, regardless of the pairing his Days character EJ happens to be in. Please feel free to share your opinion(s) regardless of who you like EJ/James paired with on the show. All opinions are welcomed.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

We hope you decide to join us!

Click here to Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Future of JamesScottFansOnline
Topic Started: May 23, 2012, 10:22 am (923 Views)
JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

This is a hard thing for me to do. I've been thinking for a while now about what to do with my website. After much thought I've come to the decision to let it go. This wasn't an easy decision. I started the site during a very difficult time in my life. It in many ways filled a void in my life at the time. Under normal circumstances it was something I normally would have never done nor would I have gotten in so deep with fan related stuff with Days of Our Lives. A year ago my life changed. I've spent the last year trying to get back to being me again and rebuilding my life. I've made a tremendous amount of progress. I spend a lot more time doing other things these days than focusing on my website. I've regained my life. It's time for me to move on to other things in my life. I've found I don't need the website to fill a void in my life anymore. Truthfully, my heart isn't in it anymore and hasn't been for sometime.

Back in March I made the decision to stop watching the show. I no longer needed it to fill a void in my life as well. I also wasn't enjoying the show. As a result, I am out of the loop on a lot of things regarding the show and even James somewhat. I don't see myself tuning back in anytime soon.

For now the website will remain up. The domain name is paid for through the next year. After that, I'm not sure what will happen. I may decide at that point to unpublish the site. There will be no more official campaigns run from this point on. At some point you may see ads appear on the site because after this month I am no longer going to pay for the site. It will go back to being free. I will have to decide what pictures/graphics will stay and what one's will go because I'm only allowed so much space with the site being free. I don't plan to keep the site updated. Whatever is there now will pretty much stay there like it is until I decide to unpublish or not.

The message board will remain open. Everyone is welcome to keep posting here. This place pretty much runs itself. Everyone who posts here does such a great job. I will stay on as admin although you may not see me here a lot. I will more than likely move someone who's already in a staff position here to the admin position and maybe someone to a moderators position. I have a few people in mind.

The twitter account will stay active. I'm looking find someone to help with tweeting. So, in the future it may not be just me tweeting. I do have a person in mind. The Facebook group will remain as well.

I have enjoyed doing the website for the time I did it. I have no regrets on ever building it. I'm thankful to each and every one of you who has helped in some way to contribute to the site and to this board. Your help made a huge difference. I owe Cheryl a huge thank you because I could not have built the site without her help. I've also made many friends along the way because we all had this common interest in James and Days. I've had the chance to meet several of those friends at a few fan events. I'm so grateful to have met some of you. I've met James not once but twice. I've also met several of the other cast members. So, there was a lot of good that came out of all of this. I'm thankful for all of it. No matter where I go in life I will always remain a fan of James'. He's one of the best actors to come along in daytime in very many years. With that all said it is time for me to say goodbye.

Thanks,
Tish
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassiopeia

Tish... Thank you so much for bringing us both the JSFO site and the message board... You have been a true friend and supporter of EJames... I wish James knew just how much support you have provided him over the years.. Your site has been a wonderful and unique complement to the other fan sites that support James and EJ's pairings... I prefer to support James and the character he has created; and I try to avoid some of the angst associated with supporting a pairing. Your site and this message board have allowed me to do just that..

Life goes on (thank heaven); and I am glad to hear that your life is entering a new and, apparently, exciting and fulfilling phase... It is as it should be... It is always difficult and a little sad to let go of the past and/or the present... and it is with a mixture of sadness and excitement for you that I write this... I am sure, however, that the person that you have supported these past few years would urge you to "go for it"!!!!

You have so much of which to be proud. What you have done single-handedly is quite remarkable... I truly salute your hard work and the tremendous grace you have exhibited... James is lucky to have such caring and gracious supporter... And I feel lucky to have such a wonderful online friend...

Cassie

gailwinters

Tish, you have been such a faithful supporter of James, and I hope he has has the pleasure of visiting your site so that he could see for himself the hard work you've put in here. I have enjoyed visiting and I'm in awe of what you've accomplished here.

I wish you nothing but the best in the future. I know you will be successful whatever you do. You're a wonderful person and you deserve good things!

rangergirl00

Thanks for all you have done for James' fans. I have enjoyed visiting here. Thanks you so much for your efforts.

Nick_Brooke
Member Avatar

Thank you for this site! I wish you all the best and I am glad to hear that you are doing so much better!

Tabbie
Member Avatar
The Era of DiMera

Thanks Tish for all you have done for this site. Have really appreciated all your hard work. Glad that things are improving for you and hope they continue. :hug:

ejami3js

Thank you so much Tish for creating this site. i very much appreciate it! I wish you thr best of luck in your future endeavors :)

R.J.
J.R.

Tish,

What you have created for James and for us has been so wonderful. I am so grateful to you. I discovered this website at a time in my life when it helped me greatly to cope with certain life problems that I was experiencing. I am less needy now but I love the site even more than before. I have enjoyed the dialogues and discussions so much. You have always shown kindness to me and I appreciate and thank you for that. Everything you created was done with care and thoughtfulness. These qualities will carry you through to your next life adventure where you will again be greatly appreciated as you make a difference in people's lives.

I selfishly do want want this change to happen but the 'better' part of me is thrilled for you. I wish you the best in everything that you do. Thank you again, dear Tish.
Edited by R.J., May 23, 2012, 10:47 pm.

ejgal
Member Avatar

Tish - thank you so much for setting up this site. It's so refreshing to have a place to go that's just for James where we can gush about him to our heart's content. I wish you all the best as you explore all that life has to offer you. To quote Thoreau - 'Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.'

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Thank you everyone for your kindness and support. It means a lot to me. I truly feel blessed for a whole lot of reasons and God is so good to me. I'm ready for that next step in life and where ever that takes me.

Linda, I love that quote!

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · JSFO Info · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliates

If you'd like to affiliate with us please send an e-mail to jamesscottfansonline@live.com. We'll get you added here and on the related links page of the website. All we ask in return is you add both the website and Fan Forum to your affiliates. Thanks!

The DiMera DenEjummyLuvPhotobucket

Quote from James

And as always my words to the fans are ‘thank you.’ As enthusiastic about it as these people are about my character on the show really touches me. And I think I’m very privileged to have people who are always supportive of my work.
About.com interview, 2/19/09

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS

Disclaimer: This site is NOT associated with James Scott, NBC, Days of Our Lives, or Sony. This is a fansite only.