Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online! A fan site built by fans for ALL James fans.
Visit us on the web at JamesScottFansOnline

Show your support for James and EJ!

Days Contact Info
Call the Comment Line at
(818) 840-2067
Support James and EJ! Ways to show ongoing support for both.
SOD HOTN Poll
The Pulse: TVSource Magazine Weekly Poll

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online; A fansite built by fans for ALL James fans.

We're dedicated solely to James Scott. All of his fans are welcome here.

This site is for all fans of James Scott, regardless of the pairing his Days character EJ happens to be in. Please feel free to share your opinion(s) regardless of who you like EJ/James paired with on the show. All opinions are welcomed.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

We hope you decide to join us!

Click here to Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman's DOD Interview with James Scott!
Topic Started: November 12, 2011, 1:59 pm (611 Views)
renee32
Member Avatar
Lovin' the Big Brit

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/days-of-our-lives/james-scott-interview-a-day-of-days-2011/2011/11/12/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FeFe
Member Avatar

*sigh* another great interview!

ejgal
Member Avatar

Love the interview! James is so adorable and looks so ho :devil: t! His comment about his phone messages/email and why twitter would be a waste, lol. Blackmail huh? This is going to get very interesting! tfp

cadence
Member Avatar

Thanks for the link!

This is the best interview from the event. I love seeing James laughing and being himself. He's so funny and sarcastic but still humble about his celebrity. I'm thrilled to hear James is officially re-signed and EJ's going to continue to be a prominent character. I can't wait to see these EJami scenes James is talking about proudly. It's great that he's so happy with the work and just the fact he was given such challenging material is a compliment to him and AS. They work so well together and it seems we have a writing/producing team that's taken notice.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Loved the comments about the phone messages and e-mail too. As much as I would love to see James get on twitter I seriously doubt it will ever happen. It sounds like James worked really hard on these upcoming scenes so I have no doubt they will be great. I felt a little bad for being one of those fans who watches just for James however, I do have a few other things I like about the show. I just don't watch on a daily basis anymore. Makes me wonder if I should rethink the James postcards out there. Thanks for sharing.

renee32
Member Avatar
Lovin' the Big Brit

JamesScottFan4Life
November 13, 2011, 3:08 pm
Loved the comments about the phone messages and e-mail too. As much as I would love to see James get on twitter I seriously doubt it will ever happen. It sounds like James worked really hard on these upcoming scenes so I have no doubt they will be great. I felt a little bad for being one of those fans who watches just for James however, I do have a few other things I like about the show. I just don't watch on a daily basis anymore. Makes me wonder if I should rethink the James postcards out there. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think you should feel bad for just watching Days for James Tish. You owe the show nothing-they owe you as you are the customer. I think that was just James being humble like he always is and was a fun way of him saying that Days is an ensemble cast. I've noticed in the past when James would have big scenes, and would be questioned about it in an interview, it seems he always turned the convo to how great his leading lady at the time, or fellow actor (such as JM or TP) did. That just makes me love and respect James even more. What a guy!

Jorgeann

I enjoyed the interview.

« Previous Topic · All About James · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

If you'd like to affiliate with us please send an e-mail to jamesscottfansonline@live.com. We'll get you added here and on the related links page of the website. All we ask in return is you add both the website and Fan Forum to your affiliates. Thanks!

The DiMera DenEjummyLuvPhotobucket

Quote from James

And as always my words to the fans are ‘thank you.’ As enthusiastic about it as these people are about my character on the show really touches me. And I think I’m very privileged to have people who are always supportive of my work.
About.com interview, 2/19/09

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS

Disclaimer: This site is NOT associated with James Scott, NBC, Days of Our Lives, or Sony. This is a fansite only.