Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Click the donate button to help support campaigns.

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online! A fan site built by fans for ALL James fans.
Visit us on the web at JamesScottFansOnline

Show your support for James and EJ!

Days Contact Info
Call the Comment Line at
(818) 840-2067
Support James and EJ! Ways to show ongoing support for both.
SOD HOTN Poll
The Pulse: TVSource Magazine Weekly Poll

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online; A fansite built by fans for ALL James fans.

We're dedicated solely to James Scott. All of his fans are welcome here.

This site is for all fans of James Scott, regardless of the pairing his Days character EJ happens to be in. Please feel free to share your opinion(s) regardless of who you like EJ/James paired with on the show. All opinions are welcomed.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

We hope you decide to join us!

Click here to Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EJ weekly discussions or not?
Yes 4 (100%)
No 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 4
Poll: EJ weekly discussions or not?
Topic Started: October 15, 2011, 7:25 pm (248 Views)
JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

I was wondering if everyone still wanted me to post the EJ weekly discussions threads. I was wondering because two weeks in a row I've posted them and no one has posted. My attempt is to tweet them to the head writers and daysofourlives in hopes they would read everyone's opinions. I know our numbers are small here but how we feel about EJ is important. I feel it's even more important now that the show is so EJ light. I would really like to see the EJ forum get utilized more. Anyway, please let me know how you feel.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cadence
Member Avatar

I'm not going to vote but here's my $.02. I like the EJ Discussion threads a lot when I'm caught up on Days but I'm over a week behind so I haven't been posting much there. I feel like as a general etiquette rule though you shouldn't post a thread to say "Share thoughts here." It's kind of a bummer to see a new post and then open to find out there's nothing in it.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

cadence
October 17, 2011, 10:12 am
I'm not going to vote but here's my $.02. I like the EJ Discussion threads a lot when I'm caught up on Days but I'm over a week behind so I haven't been posting much there. I feel like as a general etiquette rule though you shouldn't post a thread to say "Share thoughts here." It's kind of a bummer to see a new post and then open to find out there's nothing in it.
Thanks!

The reason I've been doing the "share your thoughts here" is because when I start the thread I haven't seen the show. I'm always a day behind because I watch online. I just figured it was best to do it that way since I hadn't actually watched yet. Also, I wanted to start the thread early so people who have seen the show before I had could go ahead and comment.

R.J.
J.R.

Please keep the EJ discussion going.
I think we have all become demoralized because it appears that EJ has become an afterthought to the powers that be on DOOL. The show is becoming more and more dull without EJ. For the first time I am beginning to fast forward scenes (especially Austin and Carrie). I'm losing patience with a show where the writing has become so cliched that it is beginning to insult my intelligence.
James Scott was/is the only light in a very dull landscape. He has always been able to bring a depth to even the most unbelievable stories. He has the rare ability to show the conflicts in a character so that we get to understand more about what drives human behavior instead of the 'old' days of people being 'good' or bad'. This brought the show to a more intelligent format. If this 'reboot' continues in this direction, the novelty of seeing the old timers will wear off because of the dull storylines and the newer viewers have not gotten attached to this' onslaught' of unfamiliar faces so we care very little about the goings-on. We seem to be going backwards in time watching villians and angels. Perhaps we are being asked to leave our 'gray matter' in another room or maybe answer our emails or read a book while we watch. The writers have abandoned us by depriving us of EJ and a storyline that is worthy of this man's talent.
I once looked forward to the show. It is now becoming a chore to watch it. What do they imagine is the next step will be for us?
Edited by R.J., October 17, 2011, 10:51 pm.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Thanks guys! We'll continue the threads.

I'm disheartened by the lack of EJ/JS like everyone else. I'm trying to turn it into positive energy by encouraging others to tell TPTB they want more EJ/JS and doing the same thing myself. I'm a very big supporter of supporting actor/character first because without these individuals we have nothing.

jlonell

Yes, definitely continue the thread. Work has kept me busy so I haven't been able to post too much bu I am in agreement. I am bored with the storylines we are seeing right now...Carrie and Austin are just not doing it for me, nor are Marlena & John, been there, done that! These days I only watch on the days EJ is on. I read the day ahead previews so I know when to set my DVR, thats about it. No one else is really holding my interest. I have never been an Ejole fan but lately I find myself anticipating the two of them together. I do like this new Nicole. If things don't change soon I think Days will loose a lot of viewers. Maybe we have not seen the entire picture yet, I can't believe James would have resigned if this is all he gets!

« Previous Topic · JSFO Info · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

If you'd like to affiliate with us please send an e-mail to jamesscottfansonline@live.com. We'll get you added here and on the related links page of the website. All we ask in return is you add both the website and Fan Forum to your affiliates. Thanks!

The DiMera DenEjummyLuvPhotobucket

Quote from James

And as always my words to the fans are ‘thank you.’ As enthusiastic about it as these people are about my character on the show really touches me. And I think I’m very privileged to have people who are always supportive of my work.
About.com interview, 2/19/09

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS

Disclaimer: This site is NOT associated with James Scott, NBC, Days of Our Lives, or Sony. This is a fansite only.