Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Click the donate button to help support campaigns.

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online! A fan site built by fans for ALL James fans.
Visit us on the web at JamesScottFansOnline

Show your support for James and EJ!

Days Contact Info
Call the Comment Line at
(818) 840-2067
Support James and EJ! Ways to show ongoing support for both.
SOD HOTN Poll
The Pulse: TVSource Magazine Weekly Poll

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online; A fansite built by fans for ALL James fans.

We're dedicated solely to James Scott. All of his fans are welcome here.

This site is for all fans of James Scott, regardless of the pairing his Days character EJ happens to be in. Please feel free to share your opinion(s) regardless of who you like EJ/James paired with on the show. All opinions are welcomed.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

We hope you decide to join us!

Click here to Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
A Public Apology
Topic Started: September 7, 2011, 1:48 pm (477 Views)
JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Earlier this week in an attempt to change things up with how I run my site via twitter so it would benefit all JS fans an incident occurred. I tweeted a very sensitive spoiler about EJ. My attempt was to tweet the spoiler because it was about EJ. There was no malicious intent on my part. I also tweeted several other spoilers in regards to EJ at the same time. My tweet prompted a reaction. I replied apologizing and attempted to explain myself. One thing led to another, things got said on both sides, and mud was slung. I know I handled the situation wrong and I reacted without thinking. I know now I shouldn't have handled the situation the way I did. Most off all, as a fansite I did it in James' name and that was wrong too.

This site since it's very beginning has been about James. That being said anything having to do with him in regards to acting is a part of this. EJ falls into this category and anything related to his story. The same goes for James' days as Ethan on AMC or his part in TWWW. None of it can be ignored when it comes to running a fansite about an individual actor. Spoilers (any of them) having to do with EJ fit into this definition. I will in the future tweet EJ related spoilers but they will be done more like teasers instead and a link to all spoilers posted here. This is in no way a reflection on what happened but rather one on what my objective is by tweeting.

I want to publically apologize for my actions to everyone including James. In the future it will not happen again. I will be more cautious as to how I handle things. I let something get the better of me and I know how wrong I was. Thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kerenush

I didn't see what happened but I am pretty sure everything is going to be alight... :)

SocRMum1
James Fan
I appreciate what you are saying, but I honestly don't think an apology is necessary. You've been very honest from the start that this site is about James Scott - I saw absolutely nothing wrong with the spoilers you tweeted or how you did it.

I do appreciate how conscientious you are about how the site is perceived and the fact that it's tied to JS, by name and association.
Very professional approach!

cadence
Member Avatar

Thanks Tish! I'm glad you took this step. It shows a lot of respect and class towards all who visit the site. Peace.

R.J.
J.R.

Tish,
I didn't see what happened either but I know from all that you write and from your help that you are a very honorable person. I'm sure I speak for many when I say that I (we) are all grateful for what you have accomplish with the site.
Edited by R.J., September 7, 2011, 4:02 pm.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support.

I'm mainly talking about how I handled things once they got out of control.

JSfaninCanada
Member Avatar

:)

ejgal
Member Avatar

I completely understand your frustration regarding comments being tossed your way for posting spoilers some did not like. It's a sad commentary on others to become so irate about fictional characters. You have handled the situation with class and have shown who is truly the better person.

renee32
Member Avatar
Lovin' the Big Brit

Tish- :hug: You did nothing wrong in posting an EJ spoiler-he is portrayed by James Scott after all. I do understand and appreciate that you don't want to reflect badly on James in any way and you have handled things in a very classy manner-I'm sure James would be proud!

cassiopeia

Tish... since I have no clue what happened... all I can say is.. :hug:

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · JSFO Info · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliates

If you'd like to affiliate with us please send an e-mail to jamesscottfansonline@live.com. We'll get you added here and on the related links page of the website. All we ask in return is you add both the website and Fan Forum to your affiliates. Thanks!

The DiMera DenEjummyLuvPhotobucket

Quote from James

And as always my words to the fans are ‘thank you.’ As enthusiastic about it as these people are about my character on the show really touches me. And I think I’m very privileged to have people who are always supportive of my work.
About.com interview, 2/19/09

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS

Disclaimer: This site is NOT associated with James Scott, NBC, Days of Our Lives, or Sony. This is a fansite only.