Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online! A fan site built by fans for ALL James fans.
Visit us on the web at JamesScottFansOnline

Show your support for James and EJ!

Days Contact Info
Call the Comment Line at
(818) 840-2067
Support James and EJ! Ways to show ongoing support for both.
SOD HOTN Poll
The Pulse: TVSource Magazine Weekly Poll

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online; A fansite built by fans for ALL James fans.

We're dedicated solely to James Scott. All of his fans are welcome here.

This site is for all fans of James Scott, regardless of the pairing his Days character EJ happens to be in. Please feel free to share your opinion(s) regardless of who you like EJ/James paired with on the show. All opinions are welcomed.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

We hope you decide to join us!

Click here to Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Share your thoughts on TWWW
Topic Started: April 4, 2010, 6:05 pm (1,294 Views)
JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Have you seen The Way We Weren't? Please feel free to share your thoughts on the movie here.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

baremingal
Member Avatar
In the steam room with EJ

I know my feelings, what about everyone else?

I liked it. I thought JAmes was amazing. he totally took on that role.

I think the editing was beautiful. I just wish it would have been longer.

cadence
Member Avatar

I watched TWWW last night and it was a real treat to see James in another role so different from EJ. The box says “visually stimulating” and I was not disappointed. Enjoyed all the location shooting and of course James doing what he does so well – playing a romantic leading man. His acting and accent reminded me of his work in the Film Noir episodes on Days but TWWW was much better written and filmed. I liked the lighting and the shifts from color to black and white. In a lot of amateur film work this can be distracting but I thought it was smooth and added to the overall effect in the film. My fave part was near the end when Emily visits The Man and we see her imagine he will embrace her or turn her away. It’s interesting seeing the two completely different performances from James when The Man opens his door. It’s like you can feel the tension in the second take when he’s upset she’s banging on his door but the first is so warm and their embrace is loving. The bed scene was very sensual and I liked the way it was shot. The director is really creative with her choices and it’s a short film that challenges the viewer so I think that makes it a success. I enjoyed it a lot. I never want to lose EJ DiMera but I hope to see James in more films.

thegee
Member Avatar

I watched this film several times, and not just for the... :wub: although... :drool:

I would love to hear someones thoughts on the symbolism because it is loaded. the color red for example had some meaning. And did anyone notice that the fantasy was in color and the "what was real" was in black and white? :gaah: I am going to have to watch it many many more times :embarassed: :JSTotalPackage: :britishflagsmiley:

renee32
Member Avatar
Lovin' the Big Brit

I've watched this film several times-it was beautifully done and James was perfectly cast to be "The Man". This just makes me want even more to see James on the big screen!

Good job James! :clap:

EJonna

I have not seen this yet? Where did you all see/buy it?

renee32
Member Avatar
Lovin' the Big Brit

EJonna
July 29, 2011, 8:27 pm
Hello EJonna! You can buy "The Way We Weren't" at amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Way-We-Werent-James-Scott/dp/B003QTDI74/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1311989414&sr=1-1

It is only a 6 minute short film, but for the James fan, the 19.95+ is totally worth it. You will be shaking your head even more than you probably are now at DOOL's resistance to use James in a romantic role (he should still be a bad boy too-Y&R and GH do it all the time).

I think there are only 2 lines spoken in the whole film and AO wisely gave them to our sexy Brit! I've thought about buying a copy to send to Marlene/Darrell (new writers) and Hoda and Kathy Lee-they seemed to be smitten by James when he was in NY for the book signing in the late winter/early spring this year.

EJonna

renee32
July 29, 2011, 8:38 pm
EJonna

http://www.amazon.com/Way-We-Werent-James-Scott/dp/B003QTDI74/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1311989414&sr=1-1

It is only a 6 minute short film, but for the James fan, the 19.95+ is totally worth it. You will be shaking your head even more than you probably are now at DOOL's resistance to use James in a romantic role (he should still be a bad boy too-Y&R and GH do it all the time).

I think there are only 2 lines spoken in the whole film and AO wisely gave them to our sexy Brit! I've thought about buying a copy to send to Marlene/Darrell (new writers) and Hoda and Kathy Lee-they seemed to be smitten by James when he was in NY for the book signing in the late winter/early spring this year.
Thanks for the info! I'll definitely have to check this out!

LOL about Hoda and Kathy Lee! I missed it myself but I remember my mother telling me about them going nuts over him. Who can blame them! It's a natural reaction!

Billsgirl

Hi! I was inspired by all your glowing recommendations. Just ordered it. Can't wait to watch it.

renee32
Member Avatar
Lovin' the Big Brit

EJonna
July 30, 2011, 8:35 am
renee32
July 29, 2011, 8:38 pm
EJonna

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely have to check this out!

LOL about Hoda and Kathy Lee! I missed it myself but I remember my mother telling me about them going nuts over him. Who can blame them! It's a natural reaction!
Here's a clip of KL and Hoda sparkling about James! :britishflagsmiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNSdHi7p5w

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliates

If you'd like to affiliate with us please send an e-mail to jamesscottfansonline@live.com. We'll get you added here and on the related links page of the website. All we ask in return is you add both the website and Fan Forum to your affiliates. Thanks!

The DiMera DenEjummyLuvPhotobucket

Quote from James

And as always my words to the fans are ‘thank you.’ As enthusiastic about it as these people are about my character on the show really touches me. And I think I’m very privileged to have people who are always supportive of my work.
About.com interview, 2/19/09

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS

Disclaimer: This site is NOT associated with James Scott, NBC, Days of Our Lives, or Sony. This is a fansite only.