Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Click the donate button to help support campaigns.

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online! A fan site built by fans for ALL James fans.
Visit us on the web at JamesScottFansOnline

Show your support for James and EJ!

Days Contact Info
Call the Comment Line at
(818) 840-2067
Support James and EJ! Ways to show ongoing support for both.
SOD HOTN Poll
The Pulse: TVSource Magazine Weekly Poll

Welcome to James Scott Fans Online; A fansite built by fans for ALL James fans.

We're dedicated solely to James Scott. All of his fans are welcome here.

This site is for all fans of James Scott, regardless of the pairing his Days character EJ happens to be in. Please feel free to share your opinion(s) regardless of who you like EJ/James paired with on the show. All opinions are welcomed.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

We hope you decide to join us!

Click here to Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
This kidnapping story
Topic Started: December 12, 2009, 8:14 pm (739 Views)
JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

This is the way I see all of it as of right now. All I know right now is WHO I don't want it to be.

From a post at Sony I made...

Honestly, I don't know why Anna is doing it. I think there are pieces of the puzzle still missing here. One being the why piece and the other being who is she working with for starters.

The writers are keeping us all guessing with this. I cannot figure it out. I am having fun watching. I'm enjoying not knowing. Every time I come up with a theory it gets blown out of the water.

What I do think is we have quite a bit of red herrings in this story. EJ and the phone call he made yesterday are for sure a red herring. There is no way given EJ's emotional state he is involved in this. He is more distraught than I ever remember seeing EJ be. I also do not think he would do this and keep it from Sami. They seem to have made their peace with all that's happened. I also don't think EJami is in this together. As much as it would thrill my heart to see them scheming together I don't think that is the case. EJ and Sami are just as clueless as everyone else searching for Sydney. The phone call he made yesterday was more than likely to either his drug business or to the men he has searching for Sydney.

Stefano is a red herring as well. After yesterday's emotional and heartfelt scene between him and Kate concerning Sydney I don't buy it's Stefano. He too seems to be very affected emotionally by this. I think Kate is a red herring as well. Why would she cross Stefano? She knows he could do her in if she did. He's holding the goods on her.

I think whomever Anna is working with will come as a complete suprise to all of us.

For all we know it may just be Tony. Again, that may be my wishful thinking. Perhaps he is not dead after all. Whatever it is I'm sure it will make our jaws drop. It could be anyone really. I think we can illiminate the obvious ones, EJ, Sami, Nicole, Stefano, and Kate. They are all people we'd expect. It is going to be unexpected.

We can take nothing at face value here. Things are not as they seem. They want us to think and suspect people but in reality our guesses are wrong. They're keeping all of us guessing. The writers are also being very good at placing certain scenes back to back from each other to make us think something that isn't necessarily true. I didn't think I'd see a "twist" but dang I sure do now.

No matter what I'm enjoying watching and I'm having a whole lot of fun talking about it now. That came with Anna returning. I did not expect that at all!

I've read where quite a few think it's EJ.

ETA: I'd be totally fine with it being EJ because it would be totally in character. That's not what bothers me. The thing that bothers me is it may spell no EJami. If EJ does it maybe it's just to protect Sydney from Stefano and not to get back at Sami?? Maybe if it is him the thing we would not expect is for Sami to be totally cool with it when she learns of it???

Thoughts???
Edited by JamesScottFan4Life, December 12, 2009, 8:51 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Angelus
Member Avatar

i'm pulling for Kate.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

If it is EJ, I'd be totally fine with him manipulating the situation because it is totally within his character (as far as EJ goes). On the surface that would mean no EJ and Sami BUT what if it were EJ and when the truth came out Sami was fine with it? It would be something we didn't expect.

Deep down I really want it to be Tony. That would be so totally unexpected. It would be brilliant IMO.

Why Kate? What am I missing there?
Edited by JamesScottFan4Life, December 12, 2009, 10:21 pm.

Red Angelus
Member Avatar

Kate has motive against all the players involved. I'm not saying she is, just that I would like her to be. Revenge against Philip's attempted murdered called by Stefano/Ej. and then given the days of old, kate vs sami. I think it would be fun, so to speak, for it to be the ladies behind it, Kate and Anna.
I too, also hope that Tony is alive and behind this.
i have to give it to the writers bringing anna out of left field that no one seen coming. the first time this soap has ever surprised me like that. they've also been successful in giving us so many red herrings to throw us off. i cant believe i just gave the writers praise.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Red Angelus
December 13, 2009, 12:09 am
Kate has motive against all the players involved. I'm not saying she is, just that I would like her to be. Revenge against Philip's attempted murdered called by Stefano/Ej. and then given the days of old, kate vs sami. I think it would be fun, so to speak, for it to be the ladies behind it, Kate and Anna.
I too, also hope that Tony is alive and behind this.
i have to give it to the writers bringing anna out of left field that no one seen coming. the first time this soap has ever surprised me like that. they've also been successful in giving us so many red herrings to throw us off. i cant believe i just gave the writers praise.
Now that you point all that out she sure does. I wonder though if she would cross Stefano that way knowing what he'd do to her if he found out.

I know what you mean about Anna. That one totally surprised me. I've never been surprised like that either. There are so many red herrings right now it's not funny.

I'll tell you one thing for sure. I'm not going to let what got said in a recent radio interview bother me. There is no use in it.

cadence
Member Avatar

I ruled EJ out as the kidnapper thinking he was a red herring too… until the Anna spoiler was released. Since then I’ve felt EJ is involved. He has to be. This is pretty much the one person besides Lexie that EJ could trust with his baby. After hearing GG’s radio interview I believe EJ’s the mastermind behind Sydney’s disappearance and Anna is working for him. EJ would keep this from Sami because she threatened to keep him from Sydney. Right before Nicole took Sydney, Sami told EJ she was keeping him from Sydney unless he moved out away from Stefano. EJ doesn’t like to be threatened and given ultimatums. I think all of his concern for Sami/Sydney is an act. That’s why he insisted on commercial air and not a private jet because he knew Sydney was safe and he needed to slow Sami/Rafe down. That speech EJ gave to Faye about how Sami is such a wonderful and loving mother screamed manipulation. Now, EJ’s pretending Stefano is the kidnapper. He’s playing up that angle to distract Sami and he’s going nuts in front of Stefano so his father doesn’t suspect anything. IMO, EJ is doing everything he can to dupe Sami making her think they are a team but they’re not. He’s hiding Sydney from her and everyone. I’m not sure why yet. It might be revenge or this might be another scheme to get close to Sami. I’m leaning towards revenge. EJ is hurting Nicole, Stefano and Sami doing this – the very three people who betrayed him and lied about his daughter. It’s kinda brilliant when you think about it. Sydney’s safe and bonding with her lovely and fashionable Aunt Anna. EJ has Stefano way off balance worried sick. He’s watching Stefano suffer not knowing if Sydney is alive like Stefano watched EJ suffer grieving for a baby that wasn’t his. There’s still a ton of questions but I do think EJ is involved. I will be shocked if he’s not.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

cadence
December 13, 2009, 6:17 pm
I ruled EJ out as the kidnapper thinking he was a red herring too… until the Anna spoiler was released. Since then I’ve felt EJ is involved. He has to be. This is pretty much the one person besides Lexie that EJ could trust with his baby. After hearing GG’s radio interview I believe EJ’s the mastermind behind Sydney’s disappearance and Anna is working for him. EJ would keep this from Sami because she threatened to keep him from Sydney. Right before Nicole took Sydney, Sami told EJ she was keeping him from Sydney unless he moved out away from Stefano. EJ doesn’t like to be threatened and given ultimatums. I think all of his concern for Sami/Sydney is an act. That’s why he insisted on commercial air and not a private jet because he knew Sydney was safe and he needed to slow Sami/Rafe down. That speech EJ gave to Faye about how Sami is such a wonderful and loving mother screamed manipulation. Now, EJ’s pretending Stefano is the kidnapper. He’s playing up that angle to distract Sami and he’s going nuts in front of Stefano so his father doesn’t suspect anything. IMO, EJ is doing everything he can to dupe Sami making her think they are a team but they’re not. He’s hiding Sydney from her and everyone. I’m not sure why yet. It might be revenge or this might be another scheme to get close to Sami. I’m leaning towards revenge. EJ is hurting Nicole, Stefano and Sami doing this – the very three people who betrayed him and lied about his daughter. It’s kinda brilliant when you think about it. Sydney’s safe and bonding with her lovely and fashionable Aunt Anna. EJ has Stefano way off balance worried sick. He’s watching Stefano suffer not knowing if Sydney is alive like Stefano watched EJ suffer grieving for a baby that wasn’t his. There’s still a ton of questions but I do think EJ is involved. I will be shocked if he’s not.
Oh wow, Cadence, I hadn't even thought of it like that. The way you put it I could see EJ doing that. It would be totally within EJ's character for him to manipulate the situation. EJ being three steps ahead of everyone is totally EJ. I do think it fits with my recent thought about EJ going dark again because of everything that happened. I haven't said that theory publically yet until now. It was a given EJ would go dark on some level. After everything that has happened why wouldn't he? I just don't think he will go back to the darkest he ever was, he can't. That came very close to killing EJ. I'm not totally on board yet (if I'm even on board yet) with EJ being the one. I have to see more before I change my mind.

You mention Lexie. I don't think I've seen her name tossed about as a suspect yet. What about Lexie?

Red Angelus
Member Avatar

I'm very torn. Half of me wants it to be Ej and the other half doesnt. I have felt that it really is Ej, but i'm wishing for someone else. As much as it a la 2007 where Ej is manipulating the situation to be near Sami. I was hoping that everything that happened this year would be Ej and Sami on common and level ground. Ej being the mastermind defeats the purpose of having Sami and Ej forgive each other.
I feel if it is Ej it is not a twist b/c that is what the story is pointing to. I'm liking they pulled Anna from left field and I hope the do the same for her counterpart. Whether it is Kate, Roman, Marlena, Carrie or Tony.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Red Angelus
December 13, 2009, 11:14 pm
I'm very torn. Half of me wants it to be Ej and the other half doesnt. I have felt that it really is Ej, but i'm wishing for someone else. As much as it a la 2007 where Ej is manipulating the situation to be near Sami. I was hoping that everything that happened this year would be Ej and Sami on common and level ground. Ej being the mastermind defeats the purpose of having Sami and Ej forgive each other.
I feel if it is Ej it is not a twist b/c that is what the story is pointing to. I'm liking they pulled Anna from left field and I hope the do the same for her counterpart. Whether it is Kate, Roman, Marlena, Carrie or Tony.
Aww, Red I know exactly how you feel. :hug: I am very much torn by this whole thing (as if it doesn't show, right?). Right now, I'm having a very hard time even putting EJ on my suspect list even though I know it would be totally with in his character. I'm still very much hoping it is someone else. Someone one who would be completely unexpected.

What if it is EJ and no one would suspect EJ because of the way he is acting right now? What if EJ is a red herring right now for a reason? I know that isn't really a twist but it was a thought. As an EJ fan, I would not consider it a twist or something unexpected because knowing EJ the way I do it seems expected and not unexpected to me. Does that make sense?

renee32
Member Avatar
Lovin' the Big Brit

cadence
December 13, 2009, 6:17 pm
I've been thinking that EJ is in on the Sydney "Rescue" also and the Anna spoiler really has me thinking that he's the mastermind of this. Why did EJ go frm telling Sami that there was no way Stefano had done this-it wasn't his style, to I know you're behind this? EJ has also done this with Nicole. It could be argued that EJ is grasping at straws, but I don't think so. I also don't think that if EJ (Anna) does have Sydney, that it has to mean that he is getting revenge on Sami. We had the forgiveness scenes with Ejami at Grace's grave before it was revealed that Sydney was actually the Ejami baby. Maybe EJ is trying to neutralize Stefano so that it will be safe to bring Sydney back. I can see EJ enjoying being able to exact some revenge on Stefano and Nicole as an added bonus.

Melanie had a conversation with someone back in the spring that EJ would be 3 steps ahead of everyone and in the process of getting you back, but you wouldn't know that he knew until it was too late. I think Melanie used the analogy of being sucked in by the force of a jet engine. I don't remember the exact words, but I think this is close. I thought that was a huge forshadowing and in no way a throw away line, but I had recently wondered if the writers/EPs had forgotten about this. Maybe not?

Wasn't there a tweet by someone that EJ would be what stood in the way of Ejami this time? It could be that EJ is doing this for revenge on Sami and Rafe also, as much as I don't want that to happen. EJ can find another way to get revenge on Rafe-steal his construction worker toolbelt or hardhat. They could take this story several different ways.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Speculation · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliates

If you'd like to affiliate with us please send an e-mail to jamesscottfansonline@live.com. We'll get you added here and on the related links page of the website. All we ask in return is you add both the website and Fan Forum to your affiliates. Thanks!

The DiMera DenEjummyLuvPhotobucket

Quote from James

And as always my words to the fans are ‘thank you.’ As enthusiastic about it as these people are about my character on the show really touches me. And I think I’m very privileged to have people who are always supportive of my work.
About.com interview, 2/19/09

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS

Disclaimer: This site is NOT associated with James Scott, NBC, Days of Our Lives, or Sony. This is a fansite only.