|Infinite Results - Terms of Service.
Please take a few minutes of your time to read over our board rules, as these are important, and will help you when being on this forum. We don't ask a lot, but we do need rules to keep the forum in shape and to keep a good peaceful community.
We do appreciate every single post you make, however some things are unacceptable, if seen in any of your posts they will be removed straight away, and you could face some sort of warning. Thinks you are not allowed to post are as followed:
- Pornography, Nudity, or any sort of Sexual material.
- Threats, Racism, or Obscene messages.
- Private Information (Home addresses, Phone numbers, IP Addresses, etc)
- Rude or Aggressive behavior towards staff and other members.
- Pointless posts that contain nothing of use (spam). However it's allowed in the forum games to a certain extent of course (but don't over do it).
- Hacks, Keys, Warez, Roms, Serial Numbers or any sort of Hacking material.
We do allow members to advertise their forums/websites/blogs etc on Infinite Results however we only allow it in certain places, one of those being our Provision Station, so if you want to advertise please go there.
But remember these few rules when it comes to using the board and advertising.
- We do not allow PM advertising, so do not under any circumstances send any links to boards, websites, blogs, services etc through PM.
- You can advertise in your signature, profile and blogs.
- Any advertisements you have, must not contain anything that goes against our TOS.
Signature & Avatar Guidelines
Please remember these few rules when adding a signature or avatar:
- Your signature must not go over the size limit of height:550pixels, Width:150 pixels. You may of course use more than one image.
- Your signature may use text, however make sure it's not to long.
- Uploaded avatars cannot exceed 50kb in file size.
- Avatars must not go over the size limit of 100x100 pixels.
- All signatures must not contain anything that goes against our TOS.
- You are only permitted to have one account on Infinite Results, if you're caught Multi-accounting you risk both accounts being disabled and also getting your IP banned. (if you've forgotten what your older account details are it's acceptable if you haven't used it for a while, but please contact us so we can sort it out, contact details are at the bottom of the page.)
- Please provide a valid email address when registering on Infinite Results, just in case you forget your password.
- Under no circumstances can anyone but yourself use your account, Do NOT let anyone use your account, if you let anyone use it you will face a permanent ban.
- Your account name can not contain any sort of obscene messages.
Please remember to make sure your password to your account is strong and no one else knows it but yourself.
- Please remember to read the rules in each section, they will either be displayed at the top of that forum section or in a pinned topic stated ''Guidelines'' these are important specially when it comes to services.
- Do not harass members of staff for promotions on this board, If you are interesting in becoming staff then check out our Offical IR Employment Office for any open positions.
If you have any problems, questions or comments there are many ways to contact the Administration team, so here are the contact details for just that.
- You may contact us via PM, to do so just click the name of the person you want to PM and it shall send you straight to there PM box - Axonite.
- You can also send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org, emails are checked every 24 hours, sometimes 48 hours but no longer.
Hope you enjoy your time here at Infinite Results, many thanks for reading this
Regards ~ Infinite Results Administration.